Miley Cyrus Flaunts Weight Loss ABS!

GSI_HR_JPEG.SOAR040412A_02

Miley Cyrus was out for a work out with her adorable dog, Floyd. Miley was a little camera shy, and covered her face. When a police car drove by Miley and boy friend, Liam Hemsworth, stood outside talking to the police. Photos: GSI Media.

Come back Mandy! She needs Nick so badly..

I have never had anything with weed in it, I think. Hot box yourself and see what happens.

• CASSI101FUL

Anonymous said: Hey you guys I have a serious question, umm…well Monday and yesterday I bought browines from a kid in school, and I found out their weed browines, and well I don’t do drugs, so I been feeling weird and I was wondering if u guys know how long will the side effect will go away? Please I need ur help —-Depends on hoe much weed was in the brownies. Everybody has different reactions when it comes to weed. Some people can die from it, some have allergic reactions, etc. I have never had anything with weed in it, I think. Hot box yourself and see what happens

___

Thanks you!:)

• CASSI101FUL

When did you eat them? Depends on the potency but if you ate brownies yesterday at school you should not still be feeling the effects.

• Stalker Tay Tay

UGLY.

• OneDirectionGirl

Some people are fat or have a normal weight when they’re young, but with the past of the ages their weight increases, or decreases.
    Miley’s mum is Sooo skinny, i think Miley is starting looking like her.
    But it could be because she smokes too ¡¡¡…¡¡¡ i feel sorry for Miley, she’s receiving so much hate lately.

Her body is incredible, I am so jealous.

I THINK IT JEN DID SHE A BITCH MILEY WAS BEEN KIND ENOUGHT TO BE NICE AND TRY TO HELP HER. MILEY HAD DEALT WITH ALL TIME OF MEDIA AND FAME PROBLEMS SHE IS WISER THAN JEN AND MORE EXPERIENXE IN THE FAME DEPARTMENT. JUST BECAUSE JEN IS A BITCH BECAUSE SHE HAS THE HOT FOR.LIAM AND DONT WANT BUT WANT MILEY SHE DONT NEED TO BE MEAN TO MILEY GOOD HEART AND NICESS.

Selena that’s how a stomach suppose to look like not your out shape stomach and flabby learn from Miley she skinny but toned.

Was your friend joking? Did you feel disoriented? Light headed? Did someone try to hot box you? It was yesterday so you won’t be feeling anything today.

sick of hollywood diva bs attitude now,just like all the rest. Where’s sweet Miley who used to smile and talk to the paparazzi or at least smile and wave. No one is even crowding her space. She needs to get a grip. One day when they stop caring enough to even take her pic she’ll wish they did. Make the best of it and stop being so annoying.

“When Miley finally grows up, she’ll learn not to have such self of entitlement” – Radiohead

Miley’s mum is Sooo skinny, i think Miley is starting looking like her.
    She always has but she makes it worse. She said herself once “you can’t make people stop talking about you but you can stop giving them something to talk about” but she always gives them something to talk about so I find it hard to feel too sorry for someone like that anymore. She knew better but doesn’t care.

• sexonfire11

aptivatedbyyou… said:
    after all the stories from OU i can finally picture it together. miley has always been obnoxiously confident as if shes the best thing after sliced bread, it would not come as a surprise that shes dilusional to began giving lecture to Jen about how to handle fame in a very condescending mannaer and totally pissed Jen off. Being the candid girl whole being filming in the adult world and got real reconciliations and achievements, Jen treated the ex disney princess as a icky poo and kindly told her to fk off. faced with the cold harsh reality that people outside the disney world could careless about what a washed up child star got to say,things got ugly, she went all out batshit insane and began nagging about Jen to Liam 24/7, as a sane person, Liam ignored these false charges, which drove Miley mad, she threw a major tantrum, stopped eatting and began to cut herself( thats why her cut marks on the wrist look kinda old). Aftermath? knowing miley was just being miley again, her reps posted twit about how amazing Jen is to save her sorry ass and denied the fact shes been cutting to cover things up. but its only my opinion.
    go to bed hun and stop watching movies

Miley is nice you haters need to stop critizing her she really nice Jen is a bitch and the papz are assholes Miley commented they were telling her nasty stuff that why she stop been nice tothem.

• sexonfire11

i think smth wrong with miley right after the last song , she is not that funny sweet girl she used to be with her ex bf justin , yes she changed alot
    anyways it doesn’t mean she is cutting her self and some PPL here NEED TO STOP ACTING LIKE THEY KNOW SHIT AND MAKING WRONG STORIES

—————–
    Stop blindly defending her. And all of her friends are idiots,losers,junkies.

Says you Miley is nice and everyone who met says she brings love everyone says she very nice and loving.

MILEY KILLED MATE.

MILEY KILLED MATE.

OMGGGG

i never thought this day would come. A celebrity, non-paid, non-kardashian, wearing sketchers shapeups!!!

NO F-ing wayyyy! she looks that good from those shoe geez. They must be fo realz.

XD she’s prob hiding her face in shame as she’s caught wearing those shoes!

• jt

?

she’s deff cutting hiding those arms now.

2007-2011:
    Miley went out with Nick.
    Nick went out with Selena
    So Miley and Selena sparred.

2012:
    Miley went out with Liam.
    Liam fell for Jennifer.
    So Miley and Jennifer sparred.

Well, at least you guys FINALLY got bored with the same thing after 4 years.

She looks really thin, even her butt is fading away… I can’t believe she’s actually wearing shape ups her body was fine before, I’ve never considered her fat.. I’ve actually always loved her body.

No, she is hiding the arms because they are alluding to the wrong thing for fans. Plus, it probably is embarrassing for her to have the world think she is cutting when the wounds are from something else. If Miley is putting/having put those on with makeup, that’s another story.

• CASSI101FUL

Apr 4, 2012 @ 03:17 pm Anonymous said: I ate one and a half but I didn’t knew their where weed browines until today my friend told me :(
    _____

My friend waesnt joking, she told me and I felt so stupid, but I did felt light headed, but I notice I started to get really hungry and thristy, and feel really weird, but my stomach still hurts a lot like if I need more food, and it won’t go away since this two days pass already, my mom took me to doctor but it was closed so I’m out of luck:(

2007-2011:
    Miley went out with Nick.
    Nick went out with Selena
    So Miley and Selena sparred.

2012:
    Miley went out with Liam.
    Liam fell for Jennifer.
    So Miley and Jennifer sparred.

Well, at least you guys FINALLY got bored with the same thing after 4 years.

Liam hasn’t fallen for Jennifer.

I know, but it’s kinda a throwback to the comments here. A lot of people think Liam and Jennifer have something.

You can do 1 of 2 things:
    1. Bake yourself some more brownies and eat them, forget about your pain.
    2. Rush to the Emergency Room, those brownies may have been laced with crack, lsd, or something else.

My guess is do no 1. The other one seems so dramatic. Report the guy to the school or the cops.

• oceanUP

too skinny! stop smoking!!

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

if she gets any skinnier she’s gonna break in half

• Nons

The bitch is looking good.

• SubwayToVenus

oceanUP said:
    too skinny! stop smoking!!

I agree with your trolling OU

to the person who spoke about miley legs jiggle. shut up.
    look at her shes tiny, she doesnt need to do anything more, or you are doing is increasing self esteem issues out there, just think before speak

If you got it, flaunt it.
    Unless your boyfriend is possibly in the process of being stolen by his Hunger Games co-star and he might leave you due to jealousy of people staring at you flaunting yo’ stuff.
    Anyway.

i don’t get how some of you are saying she looks too skinny, she’s hot!

Wathever she does people is gonna still find something to talk about. She breathes and that’s gonna make it to the news. It’s Miley.

THIS. It’s Miley, people will always talk about her

• Live.Love.Learn’s ex baby

Come back Mandy! She needs Nick so badly..

OU ya silly trolling website lol!

is anyone else bothered by her shoes? asjldfksd

is anyone else bothered by her shoes? asjldfksd

I like them lol

• CASSI101FUL

Apr 4, 2012 @ 05:10 pm kristin6410 said:
    CASSI101FUL

even if the weed effects wore off you. if ur still freaking out about all the things that could go wrong with you and stuff. you could still be going thru it because its all in ur head?. -i bolded it cause thats the main part not to be mean- so yeah try to go for a run or something :) good luck
    ______

Well thanks you:)

You were probably high. It’s not a good sign if your stomach still hurts from it. But then again, when are the effects of weed a good sign? The next time the doctor is open, go right away. And don’t buy brownies from people at your school.

• Wish

oh my god, now everyone is doing jennifer vs miley just because jen made a movie with liam. grow the fuck up.

• Clauber
  • Clauber
  • Clauber

really?

• Wish

2007-2011:
    Miley went out with Nick.
    Nick went out with Selena
    So Miley and Selena sparred.

2012:
    Miley went out with Liam.
    Liam fell for Jennifer.
    So Miley and Jennifer sparred.

Well, at least you guys FINALLY got bored with the same thing after 4 years.
    ___
    wtf? liam didn’t fall for jennifer, you fucking idiot. JOSH fell for jennifer. if you don’t know anything about thg fandom, then don’t talk about it.

• Clauber

REALLY?

girl needs hips!

• CASSI101FUL

______________________________

Yup i know i wont do that ever again, and Thank You!:) thank you for answer my question anonymous ;)

Are we here?

When she got bigger than how she looked on Hanna Montana she was “fat”, now that she’s losing some weight, she’s too skinny? What’s your guys problem?! All this anti-bullying stuff going around but it’s exactly what bloggers like this and commenters are doing. It’s a sick world.

She still needs to firm up those inner thighs. They jiggle like jelly. Otherwise, she’s looking very fine. But, thighs, jiggle, jiggle, ur going to wiggle. The Beast needs to work her out more, instead of playing video games all day.

I would hide my face in shame being caught wearing those shoes.

• BrokenArrow

aaaaaaah im so jealous of her body

• BrokenArrow

• BrokenArrow

PPL here NEED TO STOP ACTING LIKE THEY KNOW SHIT AND MAKING WRONG STORIES

THIS!

• kristin6410

CASSI101FUL

• kristin6410

i think miley’s body is fine if she did it the right way. but if she loses one more pound its too much!! i did like her body before though…

ANOREXIA

captivatedbyyou… said:
    …….what

Unhealthy looking.

• Kkk

why would you buy brownies and think there ok

And covers her arm with a jacket & bracelets!!!

I just hope she’s washing those leggings & tank top every day or has multiple pairs. Otherwise….ewwwww….

I WANT NILEY.

Almost drowned in her ***** so I swam to her ****

• SubwayToVenus

NILEY LOVE IS FOREVER

poor miley :(

SubwayToVenus said:

NILEY LOVE IS FOREVER

Everytime I come here you are always here… Do you have school? A job? A life?

I LOVE YOU

• SubwayToVenus

Everytime I come here you are always here… Do you have school? A job? A life?

Lmao, that’s not true. In fact today I only commented in a few posts because I’m from my phone, I’m just trolling. Yes I go to college but I’m home now.

Am I the only one who thinks she looks fine. IF she looses more weight then no, but she looks fine here.

Oh I swear you and LoveIsLouder are always on… Kinda weird.

• SubwayToVenus

Oh I swear you and LoveIsLouder are always on… Kinda weird.

We’re not always on, in fact I came here like an hour ago, I commented a few posts and that’s it. Right now, she’s not here either, so no, we’re not ALL THE TIME on

She looks Great damn, she looks healthy she is not too skinny she is tone and to have a body like that you need to work out, eat good, and be constant with lot of patience, I Know all that because my dad is a personal trainer and when I showed him Miley’s pics he said that she look good, her body is worked and it looks that her percentage of fat is low.