Jelena Unstaged Photo Love Date Pictures

tuk7k
FFN_Gomez_Bieber_FF9_040512_8952174

Justin Bieber and his girlfriend Selena Gomez hold hands as they head to

Panera Bread for lunch on April 5, 2012 in Glendale, CA. Photos: FameFlynet.

• Jade

Oceanup didn’t post the pictures but I find it a bit weird that they paps were there when they got out of the car. It’s like how did they know they were going to be at panera

• EarthChild

They must really be comfortable with each other for her to be wearing that kind of outfit and having no make-up on. Props, I guess.

Hey EarthChild, what does Pilates consist of?

I never know how to explain it, I always say yoga on steroids even though it’s not really like that! Haha. I’m doing the beginners videos right now, the particular one I’m doing targets abdominal muscles, thighs, and arms. I was so sore the first day after I did it! I personally really like it haha

is justin anorexic or something? his pants always in the floor.what the hell is wrong with this kid. so called role model for girls and his pants drop. he’s not black either why he got his pants so low. and selena i like her with and with out a lot of make up she’s beautiful anyway all girls are beautiful with out make up.but serously is he going skiing?

ohhh ou are you implying that other “love date” photos have been staged? lololololol

• SellyismygirlCrush

I like her outfit.
    I love Pilates I have tapes, to work out my butt and abs yeeeah! :P
    I’m so lazy though, thier only 20mins
    Thank GOD!

Apr 5, 2012 @ 04:16 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:
    I like her outfit.
    I love Pilates I have tapes, to work out my butt and abs yeeeah! :P
    I’m so lazy though, thier only 20mins
    Thank GOD!

I did a 30 minute video and I’m doing it a second time later tonight! I’m trying to build it up. I’m lazy too! Hahah

Apr 5, 2012 @ 04:13 pm

——————-
    It’s not a black thing it’s a dumb teenage boy/dumb man thing.

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

hi mimi! you boyfriend( if any) will leave you if you dont shut up you mouth soon

What are effective exercises for muffintop/saddlebag? I weigh 130 lbs,female,age 18. I wanna weigh around 120 maybe 115. I am 5’4. I carry my weight in the typical female places…hips,thighs,belly. I have tiny arms that are super weak…..i cant even do one push up. I have muscular legs though….very strong. Any suggestions for weight loss/toning? Thanx

• lacey

I like the picture where it seems like they are running! They are probably trying to run away from the paparazzi.Its sad they cant even enjoy a day out to get lunch together! But Justin needs to make sure when hes running to maybe pull up his pants, im surprised they didnt fall to his knees.. lol

• EarthChild

I’ve been doing Pilates for the past week or so and I really like it. Pop pilates on youtube is really good if you don’t have classes around you like me. You’ll have to mix in cardio as well. Eat as clean as possible. That’s what I’m currently doing.

lol selena a virgin at 19………LAAAAME

They are sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• EarthChild

OceanUp changed the main picture to one where they look the most disinterested in one another. Way to go.

Apr 5, 2012 @ 03:51 pm

lol selena a virgin at 19………LAAAAME

Lol It’s not like you would know if she was, either way it’s better to wait till marriage to have sex, instead of having sex with someone then regret it later on.

I do zumba twice a week and the rest of the time i do workout dvds. I’m doing pop pilates too! I found the channel randomly last week. It’s pretty good. What are you trying to lose?

Copying Miley again with that outfit. Clearly Selena not only stalks this site but stalks Miley too.

JUSTIN WILL LEAVE HER IF SHE DOESNT OPEN HER LEGS SOON

Apr 5, 2012 @ 03:56 pm

JUSTIN WILL LEAVE HER IF SHE DOESNT OPEN HER LEGS SOON

Stop it! Justin hasn’t left her and they’ve been together for more than a year now! Justin is a good guy.

• EarthChild

Zumba is great for cardio! And all over, it’s hard to spot reduce. But remember losing fat and toning up is 80% diet, so of you’re only doing the exercise and drinking sodas and eating processed foods, you won’t get much results! I think the harder part for me is the exercise over the food! Haha

What is hanging from Justin’s pants?! Initally it looked like a fuzzy piece of crap, but now it looks like some sort of beanie baby.

• BrokenArrow

That doesnt really seem Selena style :P wth is justin wearing?

• BrokenArrow

I’m eating a big hamburger right now.

• l?veislouder

Hey EarthChild, what does Pilates consist of?

what a funky outfit

• BrokenArrow

Hey EarthChild, what does Pilates consist of

I think she’s wearing some make up, her fac elooks different when she’s no wearing make up :P

im eating trix…the cereal

why does justin have a dog attached to his pants??????????

I guess on twitter they were saying Justin and Selena were singing to eachother while walking down the street! How sweet!! You can see in the pictures when Selena has her mouth open, thats when they were singing!!

• Live.Love.Learn.

@loveislouder wat is an identification card for?
    cause i didnt get my licence either and dont plan on it and was wondering if i should get one?
    why don’t you plan on it?? What is wrong with you people?? I’m dying to get mine! haha

For the first time I think they are really in love and not only physically attracted! awkward
    I see love in this pic

• Miley_Jonas

Um… Da eff is she wearing?

Is true, none Of Miley pups Are adults! What happened to mate?

• Anony

Is true, none Of Miley pups Are adults! What happened to mate?

With Braison

Harry is so beautiful GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!

Until I see proof mate is alive he’s no longer with us!

again TROLL! ^^^^^^

• Live.Love.Learn.

Thanks! It’s really big though, so I’ll have to see if I can size it down properly :)

• Panda34

So Cute!! Makes wanna have a boyfriend!!!

Seeing this shit makes me depressed I need to stay off couple post forreal before I go postal

Does anyone read fanfics? They kinda scare me.. Then make me laugh like crazy though I can never read past the 1st chapter.

• EarthChild

I swear to god if trolling anons don’t keep saying Miley kills her dogs. That is a HORRIBLE thing to say about anyone, and even though you are joking, quite a serious accusation. It’s illegal, morally wrong, and you shouldn’t say that about anyone.

Mate is Braison dog

More here

mate :)

why does justin have a dog hanging from his pants..

Miley was away filming and touring and Mate got very attached to Braison

• NoneOfTheAbove

why does justin have a dog hanging from his pants..
    _

He’s been doing this lately, I remember when I was little and I would wear the key chain animals or pokemons on my pants or jacket. I think it’s odd he’s JUST starting to do this. “New” fashion expression I’m guessing.

They are cute now that he is taller

idg why everyone hates on justins outfits. i like his style and how he tries to be different! and the dog is cute

justin’s qt
    selena’s gorgeous
    beautiful couple

it’s a dog.
    justin said he wants to look different.
    so he’s doing all these random things like hanging a dog off his pants.

omg what is she wearing .o.o and ikr? unstaged is suspicious

• Live.Love.Learn.

Thanks again to the anon who gave me the GIF. Love my new icon <3

• kristin6410

I agree. I’m a virgin & get shit loads of crap for it. I have no clue why but if Selena is still a virgin (which I doubt seriously) kudos to her.

dont worry im a virgin too and im 17 almost 18

• kristin6410

@loveislouder wat is an identification card for?

• kristin6410

sorry if that sounds like a really stupid question…. -hides-

• kristin6410

because i went for my 6 hours of driving cause i was like 16 and so excited to get my licence but my diver guy like almost crashed us 2 times and im terrified and havent wanted to drive since ! lol

the chances are 25 to 75 percent
    (75 being she already lost it)

More like 10 to 90, 90 being she already lost it haha

• JelenaRocks

They So Cute Together AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH So Cute

• SellyismygirlCrush

__

I’ve been slacking. But I plan to do a 20min workout everynight, for the next two months. Bikini Bod Please!

the chances are 25 to 75 percent
    (75 being she already lost it)

More like 10 to 90, 90 being she already lost it haha

whys the chance so big? why not 50:50

• selenajoey4ever

Honestly I love Sel but you can only stay sweet for so long I lost that title years ago!
    But you could be right….

Bieber wears the dog, hoping to get other dogs to sniff his crotch.
    Bieber wears the dog on his zipper so Selena can find his wiener in the dark.
    Bieber wears the dog so when he sucks himself off, the dogs balls on in his face.
    Bieber would want to wear Mate instead of the dog, but Mate was killed by Miley. She ran over him in the parking lot cause she was distracted by the paparazzi.
    R.I.P. Mate. Sniff!

I made myself a 30 day challenge to exercise every day in April -__-

• Don’tGiveAFuuu

kristin6410 said:

the chances are 25 to 75 percent
    (75 being she already lost it)

More like 10 to 90, 90 being she already lost it haha

whys the chance so big? why not 50:50
    _

Personally I believe there was no reason for her to take off her purity ring just because she got in a relationship but she did so 50/50 is beyond gone.

She looks gorgeous, and he looks adorable.

• Don’tGiveAFuuu

Bieber wears the dog, hoping to get other dogs to sniff his crotch.
    Bieber wears the dog on his zipper so Selena can find his wiener in the dark.
    R.I.P. Mate. Sniff!
    _

You are actually beyond a troll -__-

• kristin6410

but they all took off there purity ring o_O that was just a thing they were into at the time.

• kristin6410

Bieber wears the dog, hoping to get other dogs to sniff his crotch.
    Bieber wears the dog on his zipper so Selena can find his wiener in the dark.
    R.I.P. Mate. Sniff!

rolls eyes

whys the chance so big? why not 50:50

Because Selena will be 20 this year and Justin just turned 18 and to be honest, as long as their relationship has lasted, at their age, a majority of people would have had sex by now. I’m not saying she has, it’s just probably very highly likely.

• xAskTaylorx

How did the test go? Did u get your permit/license?!?!? @loveislouder. I gave some advice if you were getting your license on the niall post… =]

kristin6410 said:

_

Selena didn’t remove hers’ until a few months after dating Justin sooo..

• selenajoey4ever

A FEW MONTHS gotta be SOMETHING wrong with that

• EarthChild

Don’t be scared! I got my night license recently so I can drive at anytime because I’ve had my license over a year with no accidents or violations. It’s not that bad, and don’t let that scare you off

kristin6410 said:

_

Selena didn’t remove hers’ until a few months after dating Justin sooo..

So being a virgin at the time was a trend? o_0

kristin6410 said:

_

Selena didn’t remove hers’ until a few months after dating Justin sooo..

So being a virgin at the time was a trend? o_0

Probably, seeing as everything is a trend nowadays

So being a virgin at the time was a trend? o_0

For that generation of Disney kids the purity ring was a trend almost, yes.

• Don’tGiveAFuuu

EarthChild said:

So being a virgin at the time was a trend? o_0

For that generation of Disney kids the purity ring was a trend almost, yes.
    _

Lmao, shortest trend everrr..

• EarthChild

Lmao, shortest trend everrr..

Haha it was probably just some sort of manager/PR team tactic that they told them would be a good idea to make them seem more pure and innocent. And to make them be better role models and more likeable to parents.

• Roflmao

Yes, because stating that it’s not “Unstaged” makes me believe this soo much more -___-

• kristin6410

im terrified lol ima wait till im like 20 hahaha but idk if i should get that identification card loveislouder was talking about cause my parents were like a licence is good for identification and stuff..

• kristin6410

Selena didn’t remove hers’ until a few months after dating Justin sooo..

im pretty sure selena didnt have sex with justin after a few months though…

• Roflmao

EarthChild said:

Lmao, shortest trend everrr..

Would’ve worked (did at some point) but lying never does.

• kristin6410

i suppose. i was just saying cause everyones like shes not a virgin anymore blah blah blah but like i still am after 2 years of being with my bf so i guess i got a little defensive hehehe :)

• EarthChild

If it makes you feel any better, I was absolutely terrified of getting my license because I had this irrational fear that I was going to get into a crash. Once you start driving daily, it slowly goes away.

kristin6410 said:

Selena didn’t remove hers’ until a few months after dating Justin sooo..

im pretty sure selena didnt have sex with justin after a few months though…
    _

She did remove it though but who knows, we never will.

• kristin6410

but like i almost did get in a crash twice it was terrifying. i was like i never wanna drive. and like im really scard to take the road test too like omg i would get so nervous and have a break down haha…

• Ladyy

kristin6410 said:

_

I’m 21 and a virgin so I can see her still being one, just with this generation I don’t at the same time.

My eyes buuurrrrnn

ew. too many virgins in heree

“I see love in this pic”

I see a Canadian Illegal Monkey immigrant with his arm around a typical LA Latina. Nothing extraordinary or amazing, just everyday life in Los Angeles.

• Roflmao

“I see love in this pic”

_

This sadly made me laugh

• kristin6410

true this generation is really …. slutty…. srry lack of a better word

ew. too many virgins in heree

whats wrong with virgins o.O

kristin6410 said:

ew. too many virgins in heree

whats wrong with virgins o.O
    _

Its too weird, like i always feel like virgins are judging us non-virgins. i just don’t like hanging out with them. they never get the sex jokes and are horrible in bed. i hear that alot.

• Ladyy

kristin6410 said:

ew. too many virgins in heree

whats wrong with virgins o.O

_

And this being^the load of crap I was referring to earlier. Stereotyping is laaame.

• kristin6410

actually alot of my friends arent virgins
    and i dont judge unless you sleep with someone after like a month….

• kristin6410

are horrible in bed. i hear that alot.

obviously a first timer having sex is gonna be bad unless they watch porn or somethingg…

Kristin6410 are you a MC fan =D?

• selenajoey4ever

Yeah I mean, maybe she felt that she didn’t need it because of her good reputation so everyone would still know that she didn’t do anything

• selenajoey4ever

I know I was laughing too!

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

omg sel looks sooooo pruttty!!!! and nice outfits of bieb too. sel+bieb=perfect couple nd true love

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

this is the best picture from jelena for a while. i can see how much they love and care about each other, someone must be jealous haha

• l?veislouder

Apr 5, 2012 @ 04:38 pm
    xAskTaylorx said:
    No, I only went to get an identification card. I live in New York, and not only do I not really need to drive, as I have taxis, buses, and the subway, but driving in New York would scare the crap out of me.

my dog pooped on my exercise mat………DIARHEAAAA! FML!!!!!!!! IMA KILL THIS DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

haha, poor dog, maybe hes just trying to draw your attention. and dont know why but i awlays forget how to spell diarrhea;(

• xAskTaylorx

That is true. But you should just have a license just in case you travel and need to rent a car or in general. But I’m sure you wouldn’t want to be the driver on vacation. =P
    Trust me, I wouldn’t want to drive in NY anyways. I have been there, crazy! There are only some streets that you can drive around and away from the craziness! Lol.

• EarthChild

LOL I had to fly into New York for my dad’s wedding like in ’06 and his wife is from Long Island so I know that isn’t like the city, but the driver who picked us up from the airport drove like a maniac and so did everyone else. I was freaking out.

• xAskTaylorx

I think trying to be thin for the summer and in general is really bad for your health. Being obsessed persay. Don’t you think? @captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow.

they look like brother and sister…

• Live.Love.Learn.

JUSTIN WILL LEAVE HER IF SHE DOESNT OPEN HER LEGS SOON

Just a thought, but she probably has..just saying

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

i know that, but i need some motivation to stop making up execuse for being lazy and cheating myself. thanks for the concern taylor. its not a bad thing to workout daily and control intake calories as long as you dont go purging or fasting… miley looks very good now i can have her body, too, if i can regulate myself

• EarthChild

Don’t focus on your calories as much as the food you’re actually eating, love!

• xAskTaylorx

Your welcome! I just don’t want you to get to the point where your anorexic. It just bothered me that you had that repeated on your account. Have you talked with your parents or someone you trust about this?

I wish I had someone like they have one another

Sooo fucking lucky

• Don’tGiveAFuuu

If anyone believes Selena is a virgin you must still believe in Santa Claus & the tooth fairy. Might as well throw in the Easter bunny too..

They’re not breaking up anytime soon, might as well get over that. Hell they might get married one day.

They have fun and enjoy the company of each other so much because they’re both childish. When one matures it will end

• Nony

Lol

^^Odd how those pants look exactly alike .. ooooookkaaaayy

• mouse

Don’tGiveAFuuu said:

jajajaja THIS

• Live.Love.Learn.

lol selena a virgin at 19………LAAAAME
    If that were true, which I doubt it is, it certainly isn’t lame. There’s this thing called abstinence that is 100% protective against teenage pregnancies and STDs. Who knew, right?! xD Besides, pre-marital sex is a sin so….

ew

She cut her old jeans

• sexonfire11

ol selena a virgin at 19………LAAAAME
    honestly don’t think she is or maybe she did it but not the right way
    anyways she looks pretty here but pretty 15 years old and Justin is helping her cuz he looks younger as usual lol the perfect match:P

^^Odd how those pants look exactly alike .. ooooookkaaaayy

Isn’t that kind of the point?…

• Ladyy

Live.Love.Learn. said:

lol selena a virgin at 19………LAAAAME

EarthChild said:

^^Odd how those pants look exactly alike .. ooooookkaaaayy

Isn’t that kind of the point?…
    _

Not if they’re the same pants and she just cut them in to capri pants. That’s what I meant.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Shamelessly promoting our blogs, are we? Lmaoo

Both Justin and Selena can act really matured beyond their years, but they also know how to have nice, “clean” fun! That’s the best way to live your life–free of stress! There’s really nothing wrong in acting like a child once in a while in a good way, but not in a selfish way! It’s been over a year, I can feel that they’re still so in love, it seems like they’re floating in the air! Lol!
    Their relationship would not end just like that, they have already stood through hard times and they’ still together. I think the reason being they know how to work their relationships out! When Justin said, “when it comes to girls, they’re always right, just say sorry when its rough!” What he said in a way does help, but he is lucky because Selena is sensible and very considerate, if it’s the other way around and if she acts like a spoiled brat, I don’t think it would even work! This just shows that they know how to give and take which is the best way to make a relationship works the greatest!

• selenajoey4ever

I hope the enter the world of matrimony

• selenajoey4ever

the chances are 25 to 75 percent
    (75 being she already lost it)

• kristin6410

Kristin6410 are you a MC fan =D?

miley cyrus?
    yess!

kristin6410 said:

Kristin6410 are you a MC fan =D?

miley cyrus?
    yess!

Omg i luvvvvvv youuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What’s your favorite album? Mine is CBT eve ntho i luv all of her music. And as HM i loved HM3 :D

You can have sex and still be a virgin. Just roll over and let him use the “other” hole.
    That’s what Justin does when Selena uses the strapon.

• kristin6410

Omg i luvvvvvv youuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha <3
    i dont remember the album name but the one with driveway and full circles. uhh was it breakout ? hahaha just because all the niley songs <3

• jt

……hi

• LLL’s bitch

Apr 5, 2012 @ 08:56 pm
    kristin6410 said:

Omg i luvvvvvv youuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha <3

Hahaha yeah it was Breakout. Bunch of Niley songs there lol

jt said:

……hi

Give me sex

That’s what Justin does when Selena uses the strapon.

This is actually serious…you are virgin if you give a bj o ir someone gives you one? If you do it from the back you are not a virgin anymore.

• selenajoey4ever

Well I was in like kinder so…..

kristin6410 said:

Hahaha yeah it was Breakout. Bunch of Niley songs there lol

im also an obsessive niley fan hahaha
    before the storm <333

I’m with ya haha Niley 4eva <333

I’m with ya haha Niley 4eva <333

yayyyy nileyyy hahaha i really really want them back like ohmygosh hahaha!

how do you make the picture show up?

how do you make the picture show up?

Tinypic + input format full html :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-does it work?

it doesnt work ahhh im so stupid lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

i did it i did it !!!!!!!
    -happy dancing-
    thanks anon!

• LLL’s bitch

i did it i did it !!!!!!!
    -happy dancing-
    thanks anon!

lol don’t worry ;) anons brotherhood 4evvah haha :)!

• kristin6410

lol don’t worry ;) anons brotherhood 4evvah haha :)!

actually im a user but i wanted to post a niley picture :x ahahah :X

You were a virgin at some point so STFU

You were a virgin at some point so STFU

this lol

• kristin6410

ughhh im so bored where is loveislouder and subway and anons and everyone else ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• EarthChild

oh my god someone help I can’t stop reliving my 7th/8th grade years where I loved the jonas brothers

• Wish

jesus they look like hobos i would punch my boyfriend if he wore something like that

• Wish

it’s weird seeing selena dressed like this, usually she’s all girly with her hair perfect and her make-up slapped on, so i don’t think this outfit suites her, but i think it’s something i’d wear, but it looks weird as shit on her cuz i’m not used to seeing her so underdressed.

selena’s so pretty
    and imo justin’s looking pretty good, too

Love how they look at each other- they have that sparkle every time they look at each other!

this cople is so cute they r the best cople ever i love u guys and i hope the best for u <3<3<3

Nick: “What the hell is that?!
    Miley: “It’s a boner, dummy. (thinking…Yes! He really likes me!)

Hahaha yeah it was Breakout. Bunch of Niley songs there lol

im also an obsessive niley fan hahaha
    before the storm <333

• kristin6410

i think your still a virgin if you give bj and get one and from the back lol

Looooooooool

• Live.Love.Learn.

I need a new icon..does anyone have any cool GIFs of the One Direction guys?

Miley kills her dogs after they stop being puppies

Why is Africa so unfortunate? I don’t get it.

NOOOOOOOPE

• anony

Miley kills her dogs after they stop being puppies
    _

WTF is your problem troll

Why is Africa so unfortunate? I don’t get it.
    __

Because of (some) white ppl

Apr 5, 2012 @ 05:50 pm
    Live.Love.Learn. said:

I need a new icon..does anyone have any cool GIFs of the One Direction guys?

• Stalker Tay Tay

Live.Love.Learn. said:

I need a new icon..does anyone have any cool GIFs of the One Direction guys?

Look out in Tumblr as “One direction gifs” :)

Is true, none

• selenajoey4ever

And they call everyone sexy hot beautiful of seductive

• EarthChild

“Jelena Unstaged Photo Love Date Pictures”
    OU’s headlines get and more and more troll-ish and distasteful every day haha

• selenajoey4ever

EXACTLY unstaged makes you suspicious

WOW they do love each other sooooo much!!! :)

• stella

I love you Selena but watchu wearing? Oh well doesn’t matter.

• EarthChild

They look really cute together but Justin looks like he’s about to go skiing…

I hope OU puts the other pictures of them, there are more, and you can really tell that they love eachother! Smiling at eachother, holding hands.. I first doubted this couple, but now i see that they care alot about eachother and its sweet! I hope i can find a relationship like theirs one day!!

@EarthChild, I agree with you, I dont know why he has to wear a hat like that all the time, Especially since they are in LA, where its damn hot all the time! Hes probably just lazy to do his hair everyday.. lol

• EarthChild

Hahah it’s like 80 in South Carolina, so I know it’s hot in Cali!

I love Selena, but I’m not feeling her style on this one. Those shoes are a don’t and those fisherman are so 2000 .i know u could do better.

ok, OU added more pictures, but theres still more, where they actually look even more happier with eachother!! But whatever, im happy for them,, Too last over a year in the celebrity world these days is unheard of,, So im glad that they ignore all the hate they get and just find time to be together and be happy!