One Direction In Studio W/ Justin Bieber

34ty43yty

As much as bodyguards do seem like assholes, they’ve got a job to do. It’s to protect their client. I mean how much of a real douchebag would Harry look like if he told the girl to take her arm off of him. He may not have minded it, but like I said, it’s a bodyguard’s job to keep things in order.

HAHA THE CAMERA GUY IS LIKE HARRY CAN YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR FOR ME ONE MORE TIME AND HE IS LIKE HUH, HE DIDN’T GET IT. BUT HIS FACE WAS PRICELESS .. BECAUSE IT WAS A DUMB QUESTION!!

• l?veislouder

Eh, I’ve seen Nick move girls’ hands from places he didn’t feel comfortable having them. All Harry would have to do is explain he doesn’t feel comfortable with that, but it’s Harry; the guy is comfortable with everything. I’m sure he was fine, and the bodyguard was just trying to do his job a little too well.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Wow. Smh. At these whiners saying their no longer 1d fans cuz they collabed with jeb are pathetic. The boys dont want fake fans anyways

well, you know that right now one direction is just another boy band, but that; s ok because thats how the beatles got started in their early years, when they first arrived to the u.s. but of their fans were screaming teens and teens, and if u notice both 1d and beatles in their early interviews they were not always cut clean boys

; but in order to not be a passing fad and washed up like n ‘sync and backstreet boys, they should do what the beatles did. at first the beatles were a pop boy band , but then they began to experiment with albums like rubber soul and st. peppers.. and thats how they gained a worldwide audience both with adults, teens, and boys and girls, If one direction does that with their latter albums they can make something great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Mimz

I don’t think Harry didn’t move away because he’s comforable but rather he’s just too polite. Even when he’s annoyed he won’t make a rude comment to a fan, he’s just not capable of doing so.
    So, Paul automatically responds for Harry. But seriously that girl should keep her hands to herself. Nuff’ said.

• Former LLL’s bitch

-.- WHOA. Still liking them tho haha (obvs) but…mmm maybe it’s a smart ass move from Bieber’s crew. If you can’t beat them, join them :)

• Live.Love.Learn.

Damn that girl was all up on Harry…poor baby didn’t even say anything about it. But NGL, I’d probably do the same lmao *_*

Live.Love.Learn. said:

Hiiiii Live.Love.Learn. :) *awkward blush* i heard WMYB today for the very first time evah in the radio.
    I’m sorry if i acted weird yesterday btw

I’m sorry if i acted weird yesterday btw
    =====
    I’m confused by you. Sometimes you seem very friendly…other times I’m not so sure =/

• Don’tGiveAFuuu

I am seriously crying laughing at your icon
    @SellyismygirlCrush

I’m sorry if i acted weird yesterday btw
    =====

Trust me, i’m not mean and i’ve never meant to be rude or smth. I still don’t get what i said that sounded like that but i swear i wasn’t being ironic
    in my response :/ if you don’t want to talk to me anymore it’s all good i just wanted to you know that and would suck not have a directioner to talk here.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Don’t blow it out of proportion! I still wanna talk to you. I was just confused is all =)

I think it’s time for a new icon…I need a cool GIF. Hmmm

Really? That was it? All she did was put her arm around him like you would do in a hug. Paul calm your tits dude.

Lol i just wrote one of Claudia’s novels lmfao
    I still wanna talk to you too :’)

Lesbihoooonest going on

Lol i just wrote one of Claudia’s novels lmfao
    I still wanna talk to you too :’)
    I still don’t get all of your alter egos though. I know you have quite a few…what gives? ;)

Long distance relationships will kill you, long distance, long distance

Lol i just wrote one of Claudia’s novels lmfao
    I still wanna talk to you too :’)

Hahaha ;) let’s just say i helped to make alive a lot of posts with those alter egos lol you’ll find out the next time i use one of them :D
    I’m a fucked version of Hannah Montana lmao

Lesbihoooonest going on

Hahaha

I’m a fucked version of Hannah Montana lmao
    You did, you did. Thanks for hooking me up with Zayn, Liam! ;)

I think it’s time for a new icon…I need a cool GIF. Hmmm

They’re photos – not gifs but ya should download it.

I’m a fucked version of Hannah Montana lmao
    You did, you did. Thanks for hooking me up with Zayn, Liam! ;)

O.O SAY WHATTTTTTTT???????????””

:O omg *sings Fly On The Wall*

WTF NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    i am seriously NO LONGER a fan of theirs. they just lost a fan.
    they seriously did. FUCK i was afraid this was going to happen.

• LLL’s bitch

Live.Love.Learn. said:

It has a little failure when it’s shown the pic of Harry but it’s insignificant :) the previous gif had that too anyway lol it’s little don’t mind.
    Ha i will bring it back someday *.* omg today i went to the store and the 1D cd it’s already sold out lol :3 i should make an account i want to use some icons -.-
    Grrr what’s the failure?? Is it that it skips over him really quickly?? I don’t know why that is! Especially since I liked his pic the best :(

Have you managed to get the Yearbook edition yet or? lol

& yessss please do! <3

It’s like…a little brown thing below the pic.
    Really, it’ not THAT bad lol i know it’s kinda ironic cuz Harry it’s your fav lolz. Oh, nope :( i didn’t have the chance to ask for it tho but somehow i’ll get it, hopefully :) you got it?
    Haha i tried but i don’t have a e-mail and OU needs that to sing up :/

• Live.Love.Learn.

It’s like…a little brown thing below the pic.
    Haha i tried but i don’t have a e-mail and OU needs that to sing up :/
    I don’t know why I don’t see that. Can you like open the image and upload it to imgur so I can see?

Nope, I just have the regular one.

& whattt? O.o how do you not have an email??? They’re super easy & quick to make. Just make one now lol

• LLL’s bitch

Live.Love.Learn. said:

It’s like…a little brown thing below the pic.
    Haha i tried but i don’t have a e-mail and OU needs that to sing up :/

Nope, I just have the regular one.

Let’s see…
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lol my friend told me that but i don’t know how to do it. And i really tried tbh XD
    Oh, i hope you can see the pic as i do :3!!!

• LLL’s bitch

Yeah i see it like that :)

• Live.Love.Learn.

Oh, i hope you can see the pic as i do :3!!!

It still looks fine to me with the exception of skipping past Harry really quickly :[
    Oh well. I still like it cuz it has all the boys. Thanks :)

I could make you an account if you want. Just give me a username. You can change the password afterwards

• LLL’s bitch

Live.Love.Learn. said:

Oh, i hope you can see the pic as i do :3!!!

Oh well. I still like it cuz it has all the boys. Thanks :)

I dunno what username to choose -.- and how can i put a pic there lol it’s kinda confusing! Umm don’t worry gorl i will make it somehow. And yeah it looks good i told ya!

• Live.Love.Learn.

Oh come on! Pick anything! You can always ask OU to change it later :)

• l?veislouder

Zayn’s new tattoo “Be true to who you are” is actually written exactly like that but in Arabic letters. So that’s not the translation it’s actually written in English language but with Arabic letters. ORIGINAL
    ———————
    That’s really interesting. Something like that would bother me, not being correct in the language and such, but it is original to say the least.

• LLL’s bitch

Live.Love.Learn. said:

Oh come on! Pick anything! You can always ask OU to change it later :)

Bitch please…(hey that could be my username lol)
    i don’t get it! I mean…you make an account and then OU sends you smth right? And then how do i choose the password or put a pic lol :/?

• JoeHoe15

JONAS BROTHERS & 1 DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicolas Camacho is Back! 6 year old singing One Thing by One direction! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j70mXOnoK1g&context=C49e3f81ADvjVQa1PpcFMh504Vl-xQft06S2JX20J_Jq0OHY4hygw=

Did anyone notice that Louis is wearing pyjamas?

wow zayn seems so arrogant

id anyone notice that Louis is wearing pyjamas?

______

He does that a lot

• Mimz

• TeamStelena

Why 1D, why? You don’t need him to become more famous.

• Live.Love.Learn.

This is so Hannah Montana lmao (I’m Hannah cuz she’s cooler you’re Lilly lol jk) Okay hihi but it’s kinda obvious looking out to my comments lolo
    at least Venus don’t know yet :3
    Maybe she won’t even read this post haha

at least Venus don’t know yet :3
    Maybe she won’t even read this post haha

LOL who cares i will still being Liam. He’s my bb <333 and you can still date zayn ;)
    Omg i like your new display pic :3

Omg i like your new display pic :3
    Yay! What was up with the demon child though?? You were a handful!

& thanks! Is it displaying properly? What do you see?

Omg i like your new display pic :3
    Yay! What was up with the demon child though?? You were a handful!

& thanks! Is it displaying properly? What do you see?

Have you managed to get the Yearbook edition yet or? lol

& yessss please do! <3

what is the matter a singers want to collbation with 1d?

not happy bout this. strange as it sounds, i’m soo turned off and kind of feel like not being a fan. they sunk low.

• l?veislouder

Oh gosh, E! News just mentioned One Direction and Bieber’s collaboration. I’ll see what they say about it then.

O.O SAY WHATTTTTTTT???????????””
    DON’T LIE TO ME!!! I know it’s you!!

justin wouldn’t do a song with them. their styles are too different. i think niall just listened to bieber’s new album…idk i’m a fan of both, but don’t want a song together. justin would do good with someone like drake.

O.O SAY WHATTTTTTTT???????????””
    DON’T LIE TO ME!!! I know it’s you!!

Lol Tell me a lieeeeeeee ^.^ i’ve never said it wasn’t me just yet ;)…just asking how did you suppose to know that for sure gorl???
    If i am Liam..that’s a bad thing tho O.O?

• Live.Love.Learn.

If i am Liam..that’s a bad thing tho O.O?
    You were on at the same time. You talk the same. lol
    No it’s not a bad thing! You made things lively and fun. Props :)

Wow, 1D’s bodyguard seems like a real asshole.. One of the girls who was wrapped around Harry, and the bodyguard grabbed her arm and pulled her away from him..Not a good move, Harry didnt seem to mind, so the bodyguard should step off!!

Live.Love.Learn. said:

If i am Liam..that’s a bad thing tho O.O?
    You were on at the same time. You talk the same. lol
    No it’s not a bad thing! You made things lively and fun. Props :)

Hahaha xD dang it…bye bye to that alter ego :/
    I thought you were some creep or smth and i freaked out lol well now be awkward using it again,
    the mistery it’s gone hehe

• Former LLL’s bitch

No me gusta Justin Bieber + One Direction…

Hahaha xD dang it…bye bye to that alter ego :/
    the mistery it’s gone hehe
    Aw dang…tell you what…I’ll go back and edit my comments if you still wanna keep the secret ;D

• kristin6410

am i the only one that wants one direction and justin bieber song? i think its gonna be AMAZING!

Hahaha xD dang it…bye bye to that alter ego :/
    the mistery it’s gone hehe

at least Venus don’t know yet :3

ICON CHECK

• l?veislouder

Niall was definitely freaking out all night lol

noo, jb sucks it gonna ruin 1d

noo, jb sucks it gonna ruin 1d

• Mimz

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…

In a second, I lost all respect to 1D.