Demi Lovato, ‘I Downloaded 1D Songs’

s640x480
demg

Demi should date Niall!

I think Alex Deleon is cute but he looks very unclean, I’d still hit it tho.
    Haha, I’m with you on that.

Trace is sooooooooo sexy. I don’t know what you’re talking about. I wouldn’t go as far as giving Wilmer’s willy a bj. Maybe a handy. But I would totally go ALL the way with Trace.

EWWWWWWWW Trace is soo gross omg, I hope you are trolling.

How far I’d go with Demi’s exes?

Cody – cute but no way jose! just a hug
    Alex DeLeon – cute i’d have sex with him!
    Alex Noyes – Make out with him! He looks unclean too so no further
    Trace – i’d hit it………………………
    with a bat
    Dirk Mai – EW OMG I’d die before he touched me
    Joe Jonas – I’d have sex with him but I’d force him to marry me afterwards
    Wilmer – I’d make out with him but then I’d brush my teeth

EWWWWWWWW Trace is soo gross omg, I hope you are trolling.
    I LOVE tatted guy, ESPECIAL Trace. UNFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“Trace – i’d hit it………………………
    with a bat”

LMFAO!

“Wilmer – I’d make out with him but then I’d brush my teeth”

Don’t forget to use mouthwash, LOL

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    How did Demi date this horse? WTF OMG

I would Actually fuck Alex Noyes.

TRACE IS NOT A GAWDDAMN HORSE!

Apr 6, 2012 @ 04:33 pm
    Omg no! Why? So she can use him as a rebound bc wilmer dumped her?
    Sounds like you don’t check your facts Demi & Wilmar’s break-up was amicable which means agreed upon between the two of them they haven’t been together as bf/gf since November but they still remain friends with each other. This information came from people magazine a reliable source.

Apr 6, 2012 @ 10:21 pm

Diabetic guys tend to have erectile dysfunction
    —————————
    No wonder he is always in a bad mood!

Diabetic guys tend to have erectile dysfunction
    But that’ not all diabetic men. Nick could be different.

Maybe

Maybe

Yeah, maybe. The only way we could find out for sure is…..he doesn’t seem like a sexual person.

Omg no! Why? So she can use him as a rebound bc wilmer dumped her?

what a fame whore.

She used and threw the Jonas Brothers. Now onto 1D

FAMEWHORE ALERT!!!

Bitch Demetria, and Logan??

FAMEWHORE ALERT!!!

Bitch Demetria, and Logan??

right?! fucking fame whore.

she needs to back the fuck off niall.

LOL! Niall is not that good looking! Not even she believes herself when she says Niall is her crush! On the other hand she did date Wilmer and Trace Cyrus, so she does have bad taste in men, so IT IS possible she might have a crush on Niall. If I had to date one of the single guys from 1D I’d date either Harry or Zayn since they are the hottest (Liam is taken).

Poor Joe.

Out of all of Demi’s ex’s, who would you date?

“Neither of them”, “none of them”, “none, they are all ugly”, are not valid answers, lol.

Out of all of Demi’s ex’s, who would you date?

Cody Linley, Alex Noyes, Alex DeLeon and Joe Jonas.

Out of all of Demi’s ex’s, who would you date?

Trace Cyrus. I don’t care what people say. He is fucking sexy.

Actually, I wouldn’t date Joe, as cute as he is.. Unless he put a ring on it, I’d be afraid of him dumping me when I least expect it and when I’m head over heels in love.

Out of all of Demi’s ex’s, who would you date?

Cody Linley, Alex Noyes, Alex DeLeon and Joe Jonas.
    Out of your choices, I would date Alex DeLeon.

mania of you and only criticize, we must give thanks to God because there famous people talk about their problems to media demi and an example to be followed, but I am not a fan so we have to recognize that she is helping the maximum that can and demi struggled to not be famous jonas brothers begged for help, she has talent

Don’t want a Taylor Swift moment, now do we?. lol

Apr 6, 2012 @ 05:35 pm

Out of all of Demi’s ex’s, who would you date?

Trace Cyrus. I don’t care what people say. He is fucking sexy.

Ewww I’d rather give Wilmer a blow job or lick his asshole then let Trace touch me.

Don’t want a Taylor Swift moment, now do we?. lol

lol this

• Mellark

Why is Demi tweeting so many songs and bands?

joe dumps a girl when they least expect it and then the girls are left wondering what they did wrong and why it ended if it was all perfect. lol

I think Alex Deleon is cute but he looks very unclean, I’d still hit it tho.

Out of all of Demi’s ex’s, who would you date?

Trace Cyrus. I don’t care what people say. He is fucking sexy.

but that story and that of joe masturbation?

“He makes the tambourine so sexy.”

LOL

joe jonas

Brother of Nick, Kevin, and Frankie Jonas. Member of the Jonas Brothers. Destined to go solo one day. He makes the tambourine so sexy. Reigns from my home state of new jersey, which obviously makes him even more awesome. He makes tight pants look good. He’s notorious for acting insane, talking without thinking, randomly taping himself along with his brothers and posting in on youtube. He used to rock the “joehawk” (Mohawk). He’s known for his raps about “jacketz” and “girls” and reallly bad ass jokes. His voice and his bod makes any girl melt. He’s pretty much amazing.
    I was at a Jonas Brothers concert and I saw Joe Jonas playing his tambourine and singing, and when he ripped his shirt open I stopped breathing because he just makes you go “OH BABY!”.

Joe Jonas

The most amazing, funny, talented man to ever walk the earth.

Most teenage girls want to rape him in his sleep, but I don’t roll like that.

Has a nice booty and can do the splits better than most gymnasts.
    What the hell? lol

but that story and that of joe masturbation?

what?

but that story and that of joe masturbation?

What story?

“He’s notorious for acting insane, talking without thinking, randomly taping himself along with his brothers and posting in on youtube”
    This is true, except the last part now is instagram

Joe Jonas

Playes in what is most likely the worst band to have ever been spawned from the depths of the underworld itself. This is just god showing us what it is like in hell and hopefully he will soon realize the torture the human race has been enduring and undo the horrible twisted deed of creating Joe Jonas and his band.

“chica, why don’t u come here and give me a handjigger….” then me and rob would say “what the hell is a handjigger?” and sean would say ” i don’t know, that’s what i’m tryin to find out!”

lol handjigger

Are we just submitting random comments now? Okay.

handjolina:

What a male would name his left or right hand when ejaculating

“shit handjolina did the trick last night, she made me cum faster then Palmala Handerson”

What masturbating story? lol All I said was the Joe probably masturbated!

Jonas Brothers “How Do Masturbate” reaction LOL classic Joe!!!

Hand Kiss:

the result of being punched right in the fucking mouth…

“You should leave my hood immediately, or i will be forced to hand kiss you right in the god damn mouth!!”

Masturbation

The act of touching oneself to produce a favorable feeling in the groin area. Usually accompanied by some sort of mental, visual, or audio stimulation to assist in reaching climax.

jerking off; spit-shining the old water pump; waxing the brass candlestick; beating off; playing cards with only one hand on the table; riding the quarter-horse; joining the mile-high club, solo-aviator division; giving in to the hand police; self-actualization; fully realizing your potential

That dumb broad got me all worked up and left me; so I had to spit-shine the old water pump manually if ya know what I mean.

Sometimes, when I wake up, I have an erection, so I have to beat off until it goes away. Sometimes, it comes back so I beat off again until it goes away. Once, it kept coming back so I just chopped it off. It hurt bad.

Apr 6, 2012 @ 08:16 pm

Jonas Brothers “How Do Masturbate” reaction LOL classic Joe!!!

HAHAHAHA LOVE HIM

JOE MASTURBATED TO DEMI! GARBO ONCE SAID IT AS A JOKE! BUT YOU KNOW IT’S TRUE!!

JOE MASTURBATED TO DEMI! GARBO ONCE SAID IT AS A JOKE! BUT YOU KNOW IT’S TRUE!!
    ———————–
    He just tweeted I think he masturbates to his girlfriend. Joe and Demi were probably donzo by that time!

we should ask nick that question on a live chat again. lol

“spit-shining the old water pump; waxing the brass candlestick; beating off; playing cards with only one hand on the table; riding the quarter-horse; joining the mile-high club, solo-aviator division; giving in to the hand police; self-actualization; fully realizing your potential
    No honey, I don’t want to tonight, I’m tired from watching Oprah. Why don’t you just go masturbate?”

What the fuck? LOL

NO HE WAS STILL WITH DEMI AT THE TIME.

JOE MASTURBATED TO DEMI! GARBO ONCE SAID IT AS A JOKE! BUT YOU KNOW IT’S TRUE!!
    He actually tweeted that? lol

Apr 6, 2012 @ 08:22 pm

we should ask nick that question on a live chat again. lol

—————————–
    Nick is the most boring person in the world why you ask him any fun questions on twitter that he just totally ignores!! Joe is the best to ask questions like that actually gives him a rise!

NO HE WAS STILL WITH DEMI AT THE TIME.
    So he did masturbate? I’m lost.

A hand job is something that a nice girl can do for a man and and still retain her dignity, unlike a blow job.

When a girl massages a guys penis so that he moans and groans like there is no fucking tomorrow. If done correctly, ejaculation occurs…girls, this is a clean version of oral sex…why get your mouth dirty if you don’t have to?!
    LOL, Urban Dictionary.

joe jonas

Joe Jonas

The most amazing, funny, talented man to ever walk the earth.

Most teenage girls want to rape him in his sleep, but I don’t roll like that.

Has a nice booty and can do the splits better than most gymnasts.

Joe dated two frigid girls maybe that’s why he’s batting for the other team nowadays!!
    Joe wouldn’t know how to handle all that ass coming his way.
    ———————-
    The only two girls he dated that were fuckable were Camilla and Ashley!!
    Camilla took his virginity
    Ashley took his money and his heart!!
    Camilla introduced Joe to missionary position.

Ash didn’t really take his money.

As you guys think taylor sex? lol

Like Joe song says
    I really know what your thinking,
    but I know what your drinking,
    Let me take you home tonight.
    In the street I’m speeding
    In the sheets no reason
    Can’t see nothing but blurred lines!
    Acting like its your first time!!

Joe was probably confused by Demi!

2 out of 3 I would fuck!! Cute picture of all of them though!!

As you guys think taylor sex? lol
    I am. If you are trying to say “thinking of Taylor sex”

Nick is s cute!

Like Joe song says
    I really know what your thinking,
    but I know what your drinking,
    Let me take you home tonight.
    In the street I’m speeding
    In the sheets no reason
    Can’t see nothing but blurred lines!
    Acting like its your first time!!
    _———————————-
    I love that Joe had dirty lyrics like that and most teenie girls didn’t even get it!!

Demo is what guys call a cock tease.

2 out of 3 I would fuck!! Cute picture of all of them though!!
    I would fuck the girl, Nick and Kevin.

Apr 6, 2012 @ 10:03 pm

Demo is what guys call a cock tease.
    ————————-
    A dick tease? I think she wanted Joe soo bad for soo long she couldn’t see straight and she was probably was really self conscience around him too. Body image problems you know!

Demo is what guys call a cock tease.
    I believe Demi goes nuts in bed.

2 out of 3 I would fuck!! Cute picture of all of them though!!
    ————————-
    Nick Jonas never smiles does he enjoy anything? I bet you he is dead in bed!!

Nick Jonas never smiles does he enjoy anything? I bet you he is dead in bed!!
    The only thing he can do is lay there while the girl does all the work.

2012 @ 10:08 pm

Nick Jonas never smiles does he enjoy anything? I bet you he is dead in bed!!
    The only thing he can do is lay there while the girl does all the work.
    ———————-
    Well thats no fun for anybody!!

It’s a crude way of saying you lead guys to believe you will have sex with them but back out at the last minut

Nick with his 300 pounds of muscle mass couldn’t move if he wanted to!

Wait maybe I’m not going to bed conversation just got interesting again!!

lol

I can see Taylor being a lesbian. I like that idea.

Taylor is such a lesbian she is just soo confused right now! She’ll get it by the time she is 23!!
    Taylor is a frigid lesbian.
    Well she is!!

——————————
    Please if Joe was hiding trying to hide that there would be noway! Miami is filled with trannys and gays..they would have outed him by now!! He is just a hoe and I can’t do no more!

Joe wouldn’t know how to handle all that ass coming his way.

WOW YOU KNOW A LOT LMAO

Joe wouldn’t know how to handle all that ass coming his way.
    ———————-
    The only two girls he dated that were fuckable were Camilla and Ashley!!
    Camilla took his virginity
    Ashley took his money and his heart!!

I bet Taylor Swift is a freak in the sheets. No doubt about it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    wHY DEMI?

How far I’d go with Demi’s exes?

Cody – cute but no way jose! just a hug
    Alex DeLeon – cute i’d have sex with him!
    Alex Noyes – Make out with him! He looks unclean too so no further
    Trace – i’d hit it………………………
    with a bat
    Dirk Mai – EW OMG I’d die before he touched me
    Joe Jonas – I’d have sex with him but I’d force him to marry me afterwards
    Wilmer – I’d make out with him but then I’d brush my teeth
    This! Lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    yES DEMI! this is more like it!

How old was Demi when she was dating Trace?

How old was Demi when she was dating Trace?

16 lolz

How old was Demi when she was dating Trace?

16 lolz
    She looked like she was younger. Like about 13.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Imagine him naked on top of you OMG OMG OMG EW

The Demi Trace pic if shopped, it ain’t real.

That pic of him shirtless is from Australia a few days ago! So his body looks like that now ew.

2 out of 3 I would fuck!! Cute picture of all of them though!!
    ——————————–
    Joe Jonas is a goof ball! Can’t he ever just take the picture, without making a stupid face!! LOLZ he does seem like he would be fun to hang out with!1

Imagine him naked on top of you OMG OMG OMG EW
    IKR? You got the thought of Wilmer naked in my head. FU!

Nick Jonas and Wilmer have the same body.

IKR? You got the thought of Wilmer naked in my head. FU!

His veiny dick hanging out in between those legs hahahaha…. lol

Nick Jonas and Wilmer have the same body.

Nick has a booty tho, Wilmer is flat. But other than that basically except Nick is taller.

And Nick has a thicker wrist/hand.

IKR? You got the thought of Wilmer naked in my head. FU!

His veiny dick hanging out in between those legs hahahaha…. lol
    Stop putting shit into my head,lol
    A veiny dick isn’t that bad….

Apr 6, 2012 @ 03:50 pm
    l?veislouder said:

lol that someone actually thinks One Direction is/should be for children.
    ———————-
    Have you not heard the words to One Direction songs…they are for children

Nick Jonas and Wilmer have the same body.

Nope Wilmer is taller, Nick wears lift in his shoes!

And Nick has a thicker wrist/hand.
    Ehh, not really.

Nope Wilmer is taller, Nick wears lift in his shoes!
    Um no, Joe is taller than Wilmer and Nick is taller than Joe. So no way Wilmer is taller than Nick if he’s smaller than Joe.

Apr 6, 2012 @ 05:38 pm

———————–
    How the hell could Demi helped anyone be famous? She is a total flop! Always has been always will be

Ehh, not really.

Wilmer has skinny wrists, the Jonas have thick wrists. You can see that Joe has thicker wrists and hands in the pics of them together and Nick’s hands are thicker.

Nicks wrist isn’t thicker than Wilmer’s.

Apr 6, 2012 @ 06:23 pm

Nope Wilmer is taller, Nick wears lift in his shoes!
    —————–
    Actually if you have looked at the fan pic from NYC of the JB’s together they all look about the same height, but Joe wears flat shoe where as Nick and Kevin always wear shoes with heels, Joe is probably the tallest maybe only by an inch by still. And Joe looks to be about an inch taller than Wilmer. Anyway Joe has the best body hands down!

Nicks wrist isn’t thicker than Wilmer’s.

Wilmer has skinny wrists, even Frankie’s wrists are probably thicker.

Seriously with the height debate? LOLZ Nick is the tallest even Joe admitted it. He also has a bigger frame than Joe.

—————–
    He is fat Joe isn’t which can make him appear bigger. In every sense of the word.

Nicks wrist isn’t thicker than Wilmer’s.

Wilmer has skinny wrists, even Frankie’s wrists are probably thicker.

Haha, Yeah, Nick’s wrist is thicker.

————-http://twitter.com/Jonas__Nick/status/188042116176412672/photo/1
    Nick isn’t taller than Joe according to this picture taken YESTERDAY!!!

LOL

Apr 6, 2012 @ 06:30 pm

———————-
    NO HE ISN’T look at the picture of them walking the streets of NYC yesterday. Clearly about the same height. Nick has more fat, Joe is more toned that is all.

Nick is not fat, he just has a wider frame than Joe.

Nick is not fat, he just has a wider frame than Joe.
    ——————-
    Honey I love Nick as much as anyone. Even I can admit Nick has some juggle.

Nick is not fat. He has a wide frame.

Nick isn’t fat lol

LOL

Ehh, not really.

————————
    There are some other shots of Wilmer, taken at different angles where his body looks alot better. He looks a little chubs in that pic tho.

NEWS FLASH! demi’s album wouldn’t have sold if it wasn’t for the jonas brothers. they made everyone recognize her. don’t forget didn’t sell until the jonas brothers took her on tour and introduced to the world. get ur story straight. demi is the biggest flop, with too many issues that she now uses for publicity to remain relavent. she is fake a fuck. she couldn’t help anyone if her life depended on it. the only thing she is good at is using people, being fugly and running her fuckin mouth.

HAVE YOU NOT FVCKING HEARD THE WORDS TO ONE DIRECTION? THEY ARE FVCKING NOT FOR CHILDREN. LISTEN TO MOMENTS FOR EXAMPLE, IF THAT’S NOT ABOUT WANTING TO HAVE SEX AND BE ALONE BEFORE THEY COMMIT SUICIDE THEN I DUNNO WHAT IT IS.

no dear you are a failure is sitting in a chair hating others

Nick Jonas never smiles does he enjoy anything? I bet you he is dead in bed!!
    The only thing he can do is lay there while the girl does all the work.
    ———————-
    Well thats no fun for anybody!!
    It really isn’t. Nick better start watching some porn.

Apr 6, 2012 @ 10:11 pm

Nick with his 300 pounds of muscle mass couldn’t move if he wanted to!
    ————————
    Pretty sure its fat not muscle! I mean he an Rob Kardashian have the same body!

Apr 6, 2012 @ 10:09 pm
    I know, but I don’t think she’s like that. I honestly think she is nuts in bed.

Nick with his 300 pounds of muscle mass couldn’t move if he wanted to!
    Lol.

Nick with his 300 pounds of muscle mass couldn’t move if he wanted to!
    ———————
    Nick probably has limp dick to go with his limp personality!!

Nick with his 300 pounds of muscle mass couldn’t move if he wanted to!
    ———————
    Nick probably has limp dick to go with his limp personality!!
    LMFAO

Well he is diabetic…

Well he is diabetic…
    What is that supposed to mean?

Diabetic guys tend to have erectile dysfunction

Apr 6, 2012 @ 08:24 pm

JOE MASTURBATED TO DEMI! GARBO ONCE SAID IT AS A JOKE! BUT YOU KNOW IT’S TRUE!!
    He actually tweeted that? lol
    ———————————–
    Yes he did then probably deleted it after Joe went off on him!

Oh

I hate my life right now!!

JOE MASTURBATED TO DEMI! GARBO ONCE SAID IT AS A JOKE! BUT YOU KNOW IT’S TRUE!!
    He actually tweeted that? lol
    ———————————–
    Yes he did then probably deleted it after Joe went off on him!
    Did Joe go off on him over twitter? Or in private?

I hate my life right now!!

What happened?

Apr 6, 2012 @ 08:27 pm

JOE MASTURBATED TO DEMI! GARBO ONCE SAID IT AS A JOKE! BUT YOU KNOW IT’S TRUE!!
    He actually tweeted that? lol
    ———————————–
    Yes he did then probably deleted it after Joe went off on him!
    Did Joe go off on him over twitter? Or in private?
    ————————
    I think in private. And if you couldn’t tell Joe and Garbo aren’t even friends anymore..Garbo is shady!

Nick is not fat, he just has a wider frame than Joe.
    ——————-
    Honey I love Nick as much as anyone. Even I can admit Nick has some juggle.
    LOL, but that’s not fat though.

I hate my life right now!!

Pleasure yourself then

she is such a fuckin fame whore and all she ever does is talk about her issues. i cant stand the girl she used the jonas brothers to get ahead and now she is on to one direction and pretends that the jobros dont exist. what a bitch. NEWS FLASH DEMI without the jonas brothers you’d be no where. your career would have ended with camp rock. without them her fuckin album would have never sold. she is such a bitch. she is so ungrateful. she news to fuckin wake up. she owes her career to disney and jobros. now all she does is bash disney for creating unhealthy body image when she created it for herself no one asked her to be aneroxic. miley never was nor was selena and they are from disney. so shut the fuck up demi. she is so manipulative and i hope she gets whats coming to her. the jonas brothers were always nice to her even joe wrote a song “Sorry” to apology for doing her wrong and what does she do? treat them like trash and that they don’t exist. she might have talent and might be better with her addiction but she definetly not a better person. i can’t stand her attitude. fake as fuck. if she wants to help people open a treatment center and not just run your mouth bitch. i feel bad for all the people she used to get ahead jobros, selena, miley and now on to one direction. one direction needs to stay away from her and anyone else that is extremely popular at the moment. she will use you and nothing more. and then have a whole sob story as to how she didn’t do anything it was the other person. yeah fuckin right. gosh i miss the girl with secrets. she was a good person and someone i could look up too. now i can’t get use to or stand the girl

Apr 6, 2012 @ 06:37 pm

Nick is not fat. He has a wide frame.
    ——————–
    LOL same thing. That is like people saying “I’m not fat I’m big boned”..Nick just a little chunky monkey!!

Nick is not fat, he just has a wider frame than Joe.
    ——————-
    Honey I love Nick as much as anyone. Even I can admit Nick has some juggle.
    LOL, but that’s not fat though.
    —————–
    Nick is built like Papa Jonas!! Same hair too!

JOE MASTURBATED TO DEMI! GARBO ONCE SAID IT AS A JOKE! BUT YOU KNOW IT’S TRUE!!
    He actually tweeted that? lol
    ———————————–
    Yes he did then probably deleted it after Joe went off on him!
    Did Joe go off on him over twitter? Or in private?
    ————————
    I’m not surprised that they are no longer friends.

the only good pic of Wilmer’s body was the one he took himself wich he took at a flattering angle.

Can you please condense your speech. I didn’t read that.

————————–
    We already knew all of this!!!! No one likes Demi anymore except 12 year old wanna be!!!

Did Joe go off on him over twitter? Or in private?
    ————————
    I’m not surprised that they are no longer friends.
    ———————–
    Well would you be friends with a guy thats hangs around your x g/f that cheated on you, and he knew about it and did it with your girlfriends brothers!

pr 6, 2012 @ 08:31 pm

Let it all out Kevin, we are here for you.

Let it all out Kevin, we are here for you.

————————
    I love how Kevin and Dani and Mama Jonas hate Demi Lovato!!

Did Joe go off on him over twitter? Or in private?
    ————————
    I’m not surprised that they are no longer friends.
    ———————–
    Now that’s a snakey BITCH.

I love how Kevin and Dani and Mama Jonas hate Demi Lovato!!

well idk about mama jonas because she follows demi on twitter.

————————
    I’m not surprised that they are no longer friends.
    ———————–
    Now that’s a snakey BITCH.
    ————————
    Well that is Ashley Greene and Paris Carney!!

I love how Kevin and Dani and Mama Jonas hate Demi Lovato!!
    Dani hates Demi? Why?

I love how Kevin and Dani and Mama Jonas hate Demi Lovato!!

well idk about mama jonas because she follows demi on twitter.
    ——————————-
    So she barely uses twitter give me a break!

So she barely uses twitter give me a break!

She doesn’t follow Delta, Miley, Selena, Taylor etc tho.

I love how Kevin and Dani and Mama Jonas hate Demi Lovato!!
    Dani hates Demi? Why?
    ———————
    Oh gee the whole pre-nup comments Demi made. The only reason they even invited Demi to their wedding was because of Joe. Otherwise she wouldn’t have been invited!!

Dani hates Demi because Demi has a job and Dani doesn’t.

well idk about mama jonas because she follows demi on twitter.
    Does Papa J have twitter?

Apr 6, 2012 @ 08:42 pm

So she barely uses twitter give me a break!

She doesn’t follow Delta, Miley, Selena, Taylor etc tho.
    ———————–
    She follows Ashley Greene something tells me she learned her lesson from following her sons girlfriends, and is too nice to unfollow people!!

Men always thinking with their penises!

Apr 6, 2012 @ 08:43 pm

Dani hates Demi because Demi has a job and Dani doesn’t.
    ————————
    Dani doesn’t need one! Demi does! Since she support her whole damn family of forty dirty mexicans!!

Does Papa J have twitter?

I love how Kevin and Dani and Mama Jonas hate Demi Lovato!!
    Dani hates Demi? Why?
    ———————
    Oh.

WOW lol

Geee. anons calling Demi a famewhore? you got to be kidding right?
    Selena dates Nick, Taylor and Justin, isnt she a famewhore too?

i don’t blame them and i would hate her too. i mean i already do. she made all those rude comments about the pre-nup. she had no right its none of her fuckin business. apparently she wouldn’t have been invited to the wedding if it wasn’t for joe. joe was dumb to date her. she is a fame whore and made people hate for breaking up with her. its like people break up with other people all the time its called life. She and her fans need to grow up.

my god as you know that kevin jonas dani and mama hate it? lol haha, go get something to do haha and elegance and a ridiculous, had a picture of joe demi and probably masturbating

You are racist. That is not funny.

Apr 6, 2012 @ 08:47 pm

Geee. anons calling Demi a famewhore? you got to be kidding right?
    Selena dates Nick, Taylor and Justin, isnt she a famewhore too?
    ————————-
    They say that about Selena all the time too. We are talking about Demi in this post not Selena!!

Apr 6, 2012 @ 08:47 pm

WHAT LOL

Geee. anons calling Demi a famewhore? you got to be kidding right?
    Selena dates Nick, Taylor and Justin, isnt she a famewhore too?
    How the fuck is that being a famewhore, dating three celebrities?

Apr 6, 2012 @ 08:47 pm

You are racist. That is not funny.
    ———————-
    No I am not I HATE everyone equally!!!

No, it’s not the same. Nick has a bigger frame as in even if he were 100 pounds with anorexia he would still have broader shoulders etc

I think Nick is nearing 200 pounds

The gym one, right? He look good there. That’s the only picture of him shirtless where he looks good.

———————-
    No one is hating on Nick for having a little extra meat on his bones. Joe is in the gym alot, and obviously likes to eat real healthy, and thats ok for both of them it works out fine. God calm down.

If you mean chubby because of his ass sticking out. Those weren’t love handles those were his ass cheeks hanging out because he needed space for his diabetic thingy wich is connected to his ass through a needle.

——————-
    There are some Wolf Pack pictures of him in Australia where he doesn’t look so bad. And those are shirtless!

—————–
    I was talking about his moobs, and his stomach. To be honest Wilmer, Nick and Rob Kardashian could all use a couple trips to the gym, maybe Joe could tag along and give them some pointers!

The pics the paps took in Australia show his body candidly and his body is no bueno.

Those Nick pics were a year ago, he’s been going to the gym in NYC. Doesn’t matter either way cuz Nick’s arms are yummy.

Apr 6, 2012 @ 06:44 pm

Yup

————————-
    Well he really only needs to lose about what 5 pounds and tone up a bit. Not that bad. I mean if Minka Kelly likes it, I guess he is good to go!!

Apr 6, 2012 @ 06:50 pm

————————-
    He ain’t no Zac Efron. If you have good arms but the rest of you sucks, that ain’t yummy, thats weird.

Joe’s body looks photoshopped.

Nick doesn’t need a bodyguard anymore he’s like 200 pounds of muscle and some extra love meat.

——————————
    He hasn’t been going to the gym. And I was talking about the trip to Hawaii this during the holidays, when Nick made sure not to be photographed shirtless, why do you think that was? Maybe a little bit too much pudge going on?

I just wan’t to carry me with those arms of his, MMMMMMM, so sexy.

Apr 6, 2012 @ 06:53 pm

Joe’s body looks photoshopped.
    ——————–
    The Australia pictures from last week do not look photoshopped, even People Mag put one in their issue this week. I got it today!

Eh, he has abs, he’s ok. The only thing idl is his nipples.

Nick’s arms are weird?

He hasn’t been going to the gym.

He actually has, people have met him there. He has to be in shape for the role of Finch.

It true Nick, Wilmer and Rob all have like similar bodies…how weird is that?

———————
    Who met him. How come no twitter pictures?

nonymous said:

Nick’s arms are weird?
    ——————-
    No his body in general. Like his long torso, but short ass legs.

I want see Demi next to Nial to decide if I want they date or not. She looks so much older than him!

I just wan’t to carry me with those arms of his, MMMMMMM, so sexy.

x2

Eh, he has abs, he’s ok. The only thing idl is his nipples.
    Nick’s nipples are weird or Zac’s? I like Nicks nipples.

Apr 6, 2012 @ 07:01 pm

Eh, he has abs, he’s ok. The only thing idl is his nipples.
    Nick’s nipples are weird or Zac’s? I like Nicks nipples.
    ——————-
    Nicks!

Apr 6, 2012 @ 06:58 pm

It true Nick, Wilmer and Rob all have like similar bodies…how weird is that?

Nick has a different shaped body tho, Wilmer and Rob are squared shaped, Nick is like a V. A V is a swimmers bod. But at the same time Wilmer’s body looks a bit like Nicks.

I can’t believe Demi Lovato got to fuck this, and he left no wonder she went crazy!!!!

Nick’s nipples are big and pointy.

————————–
    Still say Joe has the better body then all of them, and a better personality too!

Demi never hit that, and she never will.

You are racist. That is not funny.
    ———————-
    No I am not I HATE everyone equally!!!
    How nice. That does include yourself, right?

Why are you filled with hate?

I want to see Joe masturbating, sexy.

LKOL

Apr 6, 2012 @ 07:03 pm

I don’t think Joe fucker her, I think Joe thought of her too much like a sister to tear her ass up.

Apr 6, 2012 @ 08:51 pm

I want to see Joe masturbating, sexy.
    ————————
    What lol!! I just want to see him naked!! masturbating might be disturbing for me!! The only person touching his penis should be me!!

Apr 6, 2012 @ 07:06 pm

Demi never hit that, and she never will.
    ————————
    Yeah right, probably the only one she ever hit. Well no Wilmer too probably!

You are racist. That is not funny.
    ———————-
    No I am not I HATE everyone equally!!!
    How nice. That does include yourself, right?

Why are you filled with hate?
    Just because!1

Joe does have the better body out of all of them but sometimes he looks too skinny.

I want to see Joe masturbating, sexy.
    I would not want to see his cum face, wouldn’t be sexy.

Thomas Kinkade died!!

Nick’s nipples are big and pointy.

Nick doesn’t have big nipples. They are only pointy/hard/firm when he’s in the water.

Shut up Demi. God I can’t STAND HER!!!!! Go suck up to the Kardashians, kiss Selena and Justin’s a$$. You are only trying to keep yourself relevant.

omg yes. she uses everyone to keep herself famous. she is such a bitch. i hope she doesn’t date anyone from 1D or other major popular band she’ll just use them like she did the Jonas brothers. and i hope her career ends. she is a horrible role model. yes i can teach you how to manipulate people. stupid slut.

You are racist. That is not funny.
    ———————-
    No I am not I HATE everyone equally!!!
    How nice. That does include yourself, right?

Why are you filled with hate?
    Just because!1
    “Just because” is not an answer.

and if joe did hit that, he probably prayed 50 ave marias afterwards. Because he just fucked his sister.

rofl

Apr 6, 2012 @ 07:06 pm

Apr 6, 2012 @ 07:03 pm

================================
    As much as I like Joe I’ll admit he is a typical guy in his early 20’s who likes to have sex. I’m sure he has had his fair share of one night stands and booty calls!

Thomas Kinkade died!!
    Who?

————————
    Too late isn’t she already irrelevant!

you are funny. lol

Lol. You’d probably poke his penis.

Lol. You’d probably poke his penis.
    —————————
    I would do all kinds of things to his penis including poke!!! Joe should be scared of me!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Can Anyone tell what this challenge is?

Apr 6, 2012 @ 09:00 pm

—————————–
    I don’t care if Joe is drunk in that picture, he is soo fucking hot there I love it!!!

Lol. You’d probably poke his penis.
    —————————
    You wouldn’t want to see cum come out of his penis, but you would do some kinky ass shit to it? LOL. okay. I would probs give him a handy, that’s it. Haha

Lol. You’d probably poke his penis.

massage it

it would be like sex with joe taylor, demi, ashley and camila? that you guys think would be best? lol

Lol. You’d probably poke his penis.
    —————————
    ——————————–
    I don’t want ot give him a handy..unless he is a guy who can go again in 30 seconds! At 22 he probably is! I don’t like doing things where only the guy get pleasure has to be perlude something bigger!!

I would have sex with Joe.

Apr 6, 2012 @ 09:04 pm

———————–
    Joe and Ashley probably had a really good sex life!!

How did this turn into a Joe post?

Lol. You’d probably poke his penis.
    —————————
    ——————————–
    You seem dominate.

How did this turn into a Joe post?
    When some anons thought that Joe would masturbate to Demi.

Demi Joe = missionary with the lights off then a prayer by joe

Ashley Joe = crazy good

Camilla Joe = eh

Taylor and Joe = chastity belts

——————————–
    You seem dominate.
    ——————–
    Me?? I know how to compromise!! I still need to get pleasured as well!!

lolin in the deep

Joe and Ash — Reverse Cowgirl

Camilla and Joe — …..

Taylor and Joe — Joe pleasing himself in the bathroom.

• LoveFor1D

okk….weird convos on here!!

• LoveFor1D

shouldnt this be about demi not joe!

Joe and Ash — Reverse Cowgirl

LOOL

——————————–
    You seem dominate.
    ——————–
    Me?? I know how to compromise!! I still need to get pleasured as well!!
    Yes, you. LOL so before having sex you two would lay down the rules: “I give you head. You go down on me. I’ll let you anal me. I get to on top, etc,” LOL.

pr 6, 2012 @ 09:12 pm
    LoveFor1D said:

shouldnt this be about demi not joe!
    —————————-
    Joe Jonas is the one person they post about on here that we all for a fact is sexually active, well and Zac Efron let us have fun with it!!

too many people think demi is irrelavent. they’re right.

WOW HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHEN THEY GET POINTY AND ALL! LMAO

IA, LOL

———————
    I can’t remember Joe looking real skinny since like the Teen Choice Awards of 2009! He has looked real healthy since then. There was a point in 2009 when he got real slim, I think from all the touring!

Yeah but he seemed too brotherly with Demi…..he probably masturbated to her (lol) tho

—————–
    LMFAO!

================================

Joes hair always looks soo silky smooth! I love black hair.

—————–
    LMFAO!
    LOL, Joe probably only got hard to images of Demi, but never actually masturbated to her, I think he would fell kind of weird masturbating to Demi, lol.

================================
    I only think Demi felt up Joe’s crotch, that’s about it. Nothing further than that.——————————-
    I bet you he let her blow him!!

—————

Afterwards Joe prayed 50 ave marias, right?

2012 @ 07:16 pm

—————

Afterwards Joe prayed 50 ave marias, right?
    ————————–
    Joe isn’t catholic!!!

I bet you he let her blow him!!

i dont think joe would have felt good letting demi blow him! He treated her like such a little sister even while they were dating, he would kiss her forehead and all!

Yeah IA

You mean in this candid video of Joe and Demi, you see them as brother and sister?

================================
    ——————————-
    I bet you he let her blow him!!
    I don’t think Joe has ever received head. He’s saving that moment until he gets married.

Kiss in the forehead meaning
    Since he did this after a more passionate display of affection, it is a sign of endearment and commitment. It is a gesture that transcends physical desire and sexual passion. It means he wants to care for you and protect you. In the situation you describe, it is usually followed or accompanied by a close hug, then his moving his head over your shoulder and depending upon your relative heights, pressing the side of his head against yours, or leaning his cheek against your hair.

——————————-
    I bet you he let her blow him!!
    ———————–
    I bet Joe is the only Jonas Brother to have a baby but not be married, I don’t think Joe cares about the marriage BS!

Apr 6, 2012 @ 07:20 pm

Incest!

Apr 6, 2012 @ 07:18 pm

I bet you he let her blow him!!

——————-
    There are pictures of Joe kissing Ashly Greene on the forehead too. That is a Joe Jonas move ya’ll.

Google lol
    To kiss someone on the forehead is to say you love them. Were as a kiss on the lips mean you want to get in there pants.

Joe move I like that

——————————-
    I bet you he let her blow him!!
    ———————–
    I think he does care about his morals towards marriage, but he just doesn’t talk about it.
    Ehh, a baby before marriage? It seems like it, but it probably won’t happen.

Google lol
    ———————-
    Oh well there is plenty of pictures of Joe kissing Ashley on the lips too he loved her and wanted to get in her pants!!

be back in 10 minutes guys gotta walk my dog!!

I think Joe wants to get married before having sex imo.

hahahahahaa

be back in 10 minutes guys gotta walk my dog!!

ok!

I think Ashley gave Joe a handy, a very good one.

All Joe got from Ashley Green were make sessions, hugs, and amazing hand jobs.

be back in 10 minutes guys gotta walk my dog!!

ok!
    Alright.

• xAskTaylorx

Shes pushing it. -___-

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

coattail rider strikes again

Demi should date Barney.

• LoveToLove

THEY SHOULD DATE GODDAMMIT !

• l?veislouder

Sounds like Demi feels embarrassed about downloading their songs.

• entertainmentlove

Lol. demi and niall nvfghhahahahahhahhahaha

any one who downloads children’s music should be embarrassed.

• l?veislouder

lol that someone actually thinks One Direction is/should be for children.

• LoveFor1D

I wan’t Demi to get it in with Zayn Malik. I’m imagining their hot sex.

Yup, I’m weird like that.
    —————–
    Actually her celebrity crush at the moment is Niall Horan and shes his celebrity crush …which i think is so cute!! Nemi!!

I wan’t Demi to get it in with Zayn Malik. I’m imagining their hot sex.

Yup, I’m weird like that.

• LoveToLove

I love that he noticed the clip in stay strong of her parents hugging

shouldnt this be about demi not joe!

Alright. Let’s make it about Demi.

Would you fuck her? LOL

e?? I know how to compromise!! I still need to get pleasured as well!!
    —————————
    No I’m spontaneous!! NO anal BTW that shit hurts!!!

Demi is sexually active too!

and kevin!

Nemi is good , though i dont think its gonna happen

pr 6, 2012 @ 09:16 pm

Demi is sexually active too!
    ————————–
    vibrators don’t count!! Why do you think Wilmer left her ass!

Demi rode Wilmer like a cowgirl!

vibrators don’t count!! Why do you think Wilmer left her ass!
    ——————-
    LMAO I’m actually crying but Demi does seem a bit frigid.

Apr 6, 2012 @ 09:17 pm

and kevin!

—————————-
    Thats debatable!!!

e?? I know how to compromise!! I still need to get pleasured as well!!
    —————————
    No I’m spontaneous!! NO anal BTW that shit hurts!!!
    Good to know you’re spontaneous. If the guy knows what to do before putting it in the bake, it wouldn’t hurt so much.

Demi rode Wilmer like a cowgirl!
    In reverse too!

No I’m spontaneous!! NO anal BTW that shit hurts!!!
    ————————
    I don’t want anal from a guy that is more then a one night stand..I might have to suck that poopy dick one day!!

i got frigid vibes from Demi the time she touched Joe’s penis accidentally in that beach video! He got horny and she like walked away. LOLZ

Apr 6, 2012 @ 09:21 pm

Demi rode Wilmer like a cowgirl!
    In reverse too!

oh god lmao

————————-
    That video was posted on here earlier and I didn’t see that!!

No I’m spontaneous!! NO anal BTW that shit hurts!!!
    ————————
    Lol. Okay. Some left over shit on that dick.

————————-
    That video was posted on here earlier and I didn’t see that!!
    Neither did I.

That video was posted on here earlier and I didn’t see that!!

right before he was humping the air

That video was posted on here earlier and I didn’t see that!!

right before he was humping the air

I’m going to watch it again.

———————–
    I think Joe was telling her a story! And so much about Joe tells me he is great in bed!!

lol

I would let Joe fuck me in the ear!! Mr. Jonas I call him!

Joe was trying to cuddle with Demi all throughout that video!

Joe was trying to cuddle with Demi all throughout that video!
    ——————–
    Well that was his girlfriend!!

Joe was probably needy of physical affection. lolz

I don’t think Demi touched his dick. But her robe was. Her hand was very close to it. I think Joe was trying to get his dick in contact with Demi’s hand. That’s why he starts humping the air, then Demi moved her hand. So I guess Demi did touch his dick.

Demi is frigid!

——————
    Joe was needy!

I would let Joe fuck me in the ear!! Mr. Jonas I call him!
    I don’t get that whole “fuck me in the ear” thing.

that video? anyone have the link?

Apr 6, 2012 @ 09:37 pm

I would let Joe fuck me in the ear!! Mr. Jonas I call him!
    I don’t get that whole “fuck me in the ear” thing.
    ——————
    Its a joke!! That isn’t even possible!!!

Demi is frigid!

No. Taylor Swift is frigid!

that video? anyone have the link?

No. Taylor Swift is frigid!

Both!

You guys are all fucked up!!

I would let Joe fuck me in the ear!! Mr. Jonas I call him!
    I don’t get that whole “fuck me in the ear” thing.
    ——————
    Its a joke!! That isn’t even possible!!!
    I know it’s not possible, but I don’t get how it’s funny.

You guys are all fucked up!!
    WE KNOW!

Apr 6, 2012 @ 07:30 pm
    I think Joe wants to get married before having sex imo.
    I agree with you.

Hand job? lol

I agree with you.

I agree with myself too

Hand job? lol
    Yup. Lol.

I agree with you.

I agree with myself too
    Haha.

Apr 6, 2012 @ 09:41 pm

You guys are all fucked up!!

we know!

No. Taylor Swift is frigid!

Both!

Not even. Taylor Swift is the definition of frigid!

no dear you are a failure is sitting in a chair hating others
    Who are you talking to?

I would let Joe fuck me in the ear!! Mr. Jonas I call him!
    I don’t get that whole “fuck me in the ear” thing.
    ——————
    Its a joke!! That isn’t even possible!!!
    I know it’s not possible, but I don’t get how it’s funny.
    ———————
    Well I must sleep now! I love you guys! I think or maybe I just love Joe!!

No. Taylor Swift is frigid!

Both!

Not even. Taylor Swift is the definition of frigid!

————————–

Good night to you too!

Apr 6, 2012 @ 07:44 pm

Hand job? lol
    Yup. Lol.

omg

Well I must sleep now! I love you guys! I think or maybe I just love Joe!!
    LOL, okay. Goodnight.

Apr 6, 2012 @ 09:44 pm

No. Taylor Swift is frigid!

Both!

Not even. Taylor Swift is the definition of frigid!

————————–

omg hahahahahah?

Apr 6, 2012 @ 09:44 pm

No. Taylor Swift is frigid!

Both!

Not even. Taylor Swift is the definition of frigid!

————————–

omg hahahahahah?
    ———————-
    Wait maybe I’m not going to bed conversation just got interesting again!!

Taylor is a frigid lesbian.

Hand job? lol