Harry Styles VEVO LIFT HOTTIE

6, 2012 @ 02:57 pm

i cant believe they sold out msg in less then 1 minute!!! its crazyyy!!! im so mad i couldnt get any tickets!!!
    —————————
    They aren’t sold out!! Go to stub hub, and Live Nation plenty of tickets still availabe!!!

• l?veislouder

——————-
    Tickets will always be available. That doesn’t mean the show didn’t sell-out. If the venue itself sold all of its tickets (which in this case, it did, for the time being), it means the show is sold-out.

Haters will always hate and thats why bulling will never stop.
    Sad but true!
    You need bullying in life so you can prove to yourself that even if you’re not the prettiest or the thinnest, at least you’re not putting other people down to feel whole.
    But if you are a bully, I pity you.
    _____

Sorry but my comment was an answer to the first comment. I just saw that I did not response to it.

I thing the is cute and i hate bullying. Everybody is beautyful in his own way. And beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Mimz

I don’t care if his face looks like a monkey’s ass or whatever. Why hate in the first place? That’s what I mean.

Say what you want Hazza Hater, but HE’s the one adored by MILLIONS worldwide & is TALENTED & SUCCESSFUL & you’re just some insecure chick/dude hiding all your insecurities behind a screen because you apparently have nothing better to do than come on this site and post nasty comments that no one gives two craps about. Get a life. There will always be more lovers than haters in the world.

Apr 6, 2012 @ 01:35 pm
    Mimz said:

——————-
    I can go to a mall or a school and see ugly guys all day long!! I don’t bother or bully them! But if you are famous and you ugly damn right I’m gonna comment. Why should you get to be a millionaire and famous, if you are ugly get it straight! I’m not tweeting this guy telling him he is ugly you loser! I made a comment on OU exactly where comments like that should be made!

• l?veislouder

So ugly people can’t be successful? Glad to see you think that. I hope you enjoy poverty and welfare, and I hope your government enjoys taking care of you.

Apr 6, 2012 @ 01:56 pm
    l?veislouder said:

———————
    Oh so you agree he is ugly! BITCH!!!! How dare!

• l?veislouder

———————
    Oh so you agree he is ugly! BITCH!!!! How dare!
    Actually, based on what was said, he’s attractive. You think unattractive people can’t be successful, and since Harry has generated a lot of success, he must be very attractive. You, however… *shudders*

• l?veislouder

Apr 6, 2012 @ 02:57 pm
    Stay tuned, because I guarantee more tickets will be released. MSG is built to “sell out” multiple times by closing off sections and releasing them only when needed, and they’re obviously gonna need those sections released. There will be more soon, don’t worry.

Gonna ride with a girl name Nina.

1D are some cool dudes.

• Nick Jonas

These are some talented young men.

• Mimz

Nick Jonas said:

These are some talented young men.
    ———————-
    OMG LMFAO !!!!

• LoveFor1D

hey that was me i didnt feel like signing in lol…but thanx ill try later on

• Nick Jonas

These are some talented young men.
    ———————-
    OMG LMFAO !!!!
    What is so funny?

• Mimz

Nick Jonas said:

These are some talented young men.
    ———————-
    OMG LMFAO !!!!
    What is so funny?
    ————————
    You are.

• Nick Jonas

These are some talented young men.
    ———————-
    OMG LMFAO !!!!
    What is so funny?
    ————————
    You are.
    You think I’m funny? :) All I did was complement some very talented young men.
    Tell me more about what you think of me. :)

• LoveFor1D

yea but did u see the stub hub and other websites prices!! they are so expensive i saw 1 tickets being sold for literally $10,000 !! which is insane who would buy tickets for that much! i hate scalpers!!

• Mimz

Nick Jonas said:

These are some talented young men.
    ———————-
    OMG LMFAO !!!!
    What is so funny?
    ————————
    You are.
    You think I’m funny? :) All I did was complement some very talented young men.
    Tell me more about what you think of me. :)
    —————————–
    Why are you on OceanUP?

• Nick Jonas

These are some talented young men.
    ———————-
    OMG LMFAO !!!!
    What is so funny?
    ————————
    You are.
    You think I’m funny? :) All I did was complement some very talented young men.
    Tell me more about what you think of me. :)
    —————————–
    Why are you on OceanUP?
    I came to see my baby, but she’s not here. I guess I’ll be leaving now.

• Mimz

Nick Jonas said:

These are some talented young men.
    ———————-
    OMG LMFAO !!!!
    What is so funny?
    ————————
    You are.
    You think I’m funny? :) All I did was complement some very talented young men.
    Tell me more about what you think of me. :)
    —————————–
    Why are you on OceanUP?
    I came to see my baby, but she’s not here. I guess I’ll be leaving now.
    Ok…
    Nice talking to you Mr Jonas.

Nicolas Camacho is Back! 6 year old singing One Thing by One direction! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j70mXOnoK1g&context=C49e3f81ADvjVQa1PpcFMh504Vl-xQft06S2JX20J_Jq0OHY4hygw=

Harry isn’t much for looks, but the generic caucasion male will attract most teenagers on the innocent. I think the bonus points, including his accent, his sense of humor, decent voice, clothing, his cheekiness, have mostly to do with why so many girls are obsessed with him.

I’m sorry but Harry Styles is butt ass ugly!!

• Lindsey

dude whts ur prob hes a cutie ur the one who is butt ugly

hahaha, well apology not accepted xD :P

• boobrus

I’m sorry but Harry Styles is butt ass ugly!!

you know you love harry and his flawless face.

Does this Harry kid have Down Syndrome? He kinda looks like it!

• Mimz

To the same anonymous hating on Harry.
    Seriously? What did you gain from saying what you said? Did he hear you say it? Or somehow you changed the world and made everyone think you have flawless taste in guys?

You people made him cry once. Gosh I just want to understand why you gotta hate when you can love, or just ignore? Don’t want to sound like I’m all unicorns and rainbows but com’on. :L

To the same anonymous hating on Harry.

————————–
    Oh my god grow up already! This kid is uglier then you!

Haters will always hate and thats why bulling will never stop.
    Sad but true!

• Mimz

Oh my god grow up already! This kid is uglier then you!
    —————-
    How is he uglier than me? Have you ever seen me to say that? Or you just repeat whatever you hear other people say as offenses?

Yeah clearly I’M the one who needs to grow up because you obviously seem so mature.

• Mimz

Haters will always hate and thats why bulling will never stop.
    Sad but true!
    But if you are a bully, I pity you.