Hilary Duff AFTER BABY BODY

Apm5wtgCQAA2yGP
FFN_DuffHilary_Pilates_Mal_040612_8955616

New mom Hilary Duff made her way to Pilates. Photos: FameFlynet.

WTF THAT IS HILARY DUFF!! for real?!?! her face looks like a latina person hahaha. i dont care that shes “fat” obviously she just had a baby idiots, shes not gonna be looking thin, but that doesnt even look like her face…

i dont understand why shes this large cause she didnt even look this big when she was pregnant. i dont know if this is really her. i guess people bodies are different. my friends mom just had a baby and honestly you couldnt even tell she was preg until she was 7 months then after that she went right back to her size 2 body.

I have to say it..
    She looks absolutely Gorgeous..

——————————————–

absolutely!!!

Her boobs are HUGE..

(that was so not a rude comment btw just an observation and yes I know your breasts enlarge while pregnant and breast feeding so nobody freak)

People need to not be judgmental and say things. She’s a woman who just had a baby, your body goes through many changes.Young girls and teens don’t grasp that. Nobody has a basketball belly and snaps back to normal after a baby. One day that will be you, I bet it’d hurt to know that people are calling you fat.

hilarys body looks just fine for someone who gave birth to a child recently. furthermore, i love adele and fine that one person quite disgusting for using her name as an equal word for “looking like a pig”. it’s not her job to look the way you like women to look like.

my gosh jbx3, it’s a shame that there’s people in this world as cruel as you! she just had a baby, you don’t call people a ”pig” just because you feel like it,have some respect girl, i bet you wouldn’t act like that if you heard someone talk like that about your mom after she had you. I can tell your probably 12 by the way you act, go out with your friends and have a social life instead of making yourself look childish and stupid on the internet.

• Crystal

—————————————–
    If you breast feed you eat like you’re still pregnant. Plus it’s only been two weeks so her hips and pelvic bone are still going back their normal spots lol. When you give birth everything spreads out which makes you look wider :) Sorry for the lesson just thought people should know

OMFG I dont want kids anymore!

haha ur so fat

Sadly, I think this will be Miley in 10 years without the pregnancy.

OMG, he has the biggest eyes I’ve ever seen on a baby!

she’s still prettier than ugly selena.

Oh you stupid idiots. She created a baby her body will bounce back. Finally a real women who doesn’t hide out, starve herself, and immerge super skinny or like beyonce fake a pregnancy and have a baby mama

• jbx3

Omg are we sure this isn’t Adele and not Hillary?
    Are we sure you’re not an asshole troll? Oh wait, no, you are.

Also, who is Hillary? I thought were were discussing Hilary. My mistake. -___-

Are you sure your just not idiot hello everyone has there own opinion and she looks like a pig okay it’s my opinion not yours stupid director

• l?veislouder

——————————
    An opinion is one thing. Being rude and being a cyber-bully are different. But you’re clearly too much of an idiot to be able to comprehend that.

I have to say it..
    She looks absolutely Gorgeous..

Aw Luca is adorable!

One shouldn’t go straight from watching “Lizzie McGuire” eps online to seeing these pics! :D

It’s funny because half the people calling her fat are probably obese. Go ask for the photos of your mom after she had you… I bet she’s still trying to get the weight off.

• jbx3

Apr 6, 2012 @ 05:03 pm
    l?veislouder said:
    ——————————

Lol cyber bully who am I bullying Hilary oh yeah since she’s going to read it huh omg go fuck yourself and FYI your the only idiot stupid cunt

• l?veislouder

—————————
    Yes, what you’re* saying is constituted as cyber-bullying. Look it up if you don’t know what that means. I notice you said nothing to defend my calling you rude. Glad you understand that you’re rude and there’s no defense to that.

Go get educated on topics you clearly have no clue on before opening your mouth.

i thought it was Adele at first… #nohate

lol, she looks huge but every woman is different during their pregnancy some don’t gain weight at all and some do gain weight. Either way, give her a break she just had her baby a few weeks ago.

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

omg what the hell happened to her????? doesnt she know one need to control intake during pregnancy? she used to be so pretty when she was like 19.

• Crystal

Apr 6, 2012 @ 03:34 pm
    captivatedbyyou… said:

————————————–
    Really? Well for one she isn’t 19 anymore, so her body is bound to change and two how much you eat depends on your body and health before pregnancy. If you have low iron they tell you to eat more. And anyways she just had the baby 2 WEEKS ago. She’s not gonna drop back down.

• entertainmentlove

Aww the baby. I wonder what’s she going to do for the baby weight.

She’s supposed to wait till 6 weeks I think before trying any of that stuff.

• AcidPinkLemonade

captivatedbyyou… said:

———————————–
    Are you being serious right now? Jessica Simpson is overweight for a pregnant woman, Hilary was not and isn’t. Besides everyone’s body is different.

@Anon Yeah, she’s supposed to but we’re not her doctor.

• sexonfire11

come on she just gave birth give her a fucking break !! and what’s up with the first comment really!

• jbx3

Omg are we sure this isn’t Adele and not Hillary?

What the fuck is wrong with you? She just had a baby! You\’re an embaressment to selena gomez fans hun.

• A

Im so sorry already BUT, he isnt daat cute :/ idk i normally adore babies, really! I love em so much. But he…idk he is so..skinny & snshs idk :/ so unnormal.
    & cos her body, yeh she got some weight but thats okay :)

• l?veislouder

jbx3 said:

Omg are we sure this isn’t Adele and not Hillary?
    Are we sure you’re not an asshole troll? Oh wait, no, you are.

Also, who is Hillary? I thought were were discussing Hilary. My mistake. -___-