Miley Cyrus Adopting Special Needs Dog?

sgewgegr
546494_10151490277820451_259043720450_24006333_685147577_n

We’re starting a fundraiser for Keller, a sweet 3-month-old long hair Chihuahua that we rescued from North Central Shelter. Keller was dumped there with chemical burns on his eyes and skin, as well as 3 fractures on his pelvis and hips. He has some vision out of one eye and really none from the second.

We want to take him to a specialist to try to restore as much vision as possible and get him surgery on his fractures so he can walk again. You can help us do this by donating online (tax deductible!) at http://bit.ly/spotdonations or clicking through to our Facebook page and selecting the green donate button. As always, we can’t thank you enough for your support! XO

• EarthChild

Aww I wish I could adopt this dog :/

• barbiescunt

That would imply that all of West Africa is Sub-Saharan, now wouldn’t that? Some of those countries are actually a part of the Sahara. I said West Africa not every country south of the Sahara. -.-

• barbiescunt

So we’re donating to a millionaire to help her help the dog? Pretty sure she doesn’t need our help if it’s something she REALLY wants to do. JS. It’s a dog not West Africa….

I don’t get why she bitches about animals needing money and donations. It’s her dog. She adopted it and it’s not like she can’t afford to pay the bills herself. She is kind of irritating now.

BIG BOOTY

• sexonfire11

the dog is so cute i wanna have one

Apr 6, 2012 @ 04:15 pm
    Last time I checked Mate is at her parents house with Noah?
    Braison*

Both*

BIG BOOTY
    You really had nothing to say about this post, haha.

captivatedbyyou… said:

the first picture is kinda scary and disturbing but awww thats very nice of miley to adopt her. just hope @floyd will not be sold to the local chinese restauant after miley gets a new love, like what miley did to @mate

Gtfo. you little fucker.

Gtfo. you little fucker.
    She’s already gone.

Wow at that Delusional selena goez fan, mate is with braison, and sophie her maltese is with her grandma. She has many dogs and her family is just helping out.

I don’t understand how people could be so cruel to poor defenseless animals. I once watched a video of these teenagers who stuffed a cat into a tiny cage against it’s will, take him outside, poor gasoline on him, then set him on fire. It was the most brutal thing I think I’ve ever had to watch and it will stick with me for the rest of my life.

• l?veislouder

Both*
    ——————–
    No, not really. He may live with both, but Mate is Braison’s dog. He’s Braison’s responsibility.

• Still Anonymous

I swear Claudia made a new account and called it CaptivatedByYou… You can change your name, but you’re still dumb as hell so… it won’t make anyone find you less annoying. -_-

This is such a sweet thing of Miley to do, and we all know Mate is still at Miley’s parents house with her younger siblings, so let’s just ignore that chinese food comment.

I have also seen that video, where the two boys set the cat on fire. Some people in this world are fucked. Sadly, there is so much animal cruelty videos out there.

LOL!

I swear Claudia made a new account and called it CaptivatedByYou… You can change your name, but you\’re still dumb as hell so… it won\’t make anyone find you less annoying. -_-

This is such a sweet thing of Miley to do, and we all know Mate is still at Miley\’s parents house with her younger siblings, so let\’s just ignore that chinese food comment.

Ikr i feel so bad for selena for having such delusional fans.

Ikr i feel so bad for selena for having such delusional fans.
    Selena is not the only one with delusional fans, just sayin.

• sexonfire11

I swear Claudia made a new account and called it CaptivatedByYou… You can change your name, but you\’re still dumb as hell so… it won\’t make anyone find you less annoying. –
    i was thinking the same

• l?veislouder

———————–
    The sad thing is CapitivatedByYou… used to be a lot smarter. She was still a hater, but she wasn’t a troll, and she kind of had a civil, although biased, mind. I don’t know what happened.

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

its only a joke, get over it pplz, geeze,

• l?veislouder

captivatedbyyou… said:

its only a joke, get over it pplz, geeze,
    ———————–
    No, honey, it’s not a joke. And if you seriously believe it is, you need a new standard of jokes and humor. You’re a troll.

• sexonfire11

l?veislouder said:
    captivatedbyyou… said:

its only a joke, get over it pplz, geeze
    yes all your comments are jokes and not funny ones sorry

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

my friend often tells her puppy she would sold him to the chinese restaurant when he misbehaves(such as pooping in the house) or runs wild. yes its only a joking no one is dumb enough to believe shes really going to do that and i think its very cute how she talks to the puppy

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

yup i never try to entertain everyone some ppl are naturally thick

• l?veislouder

captivatedbyyou… said:

—————————–
    Because the puppy can understand what she’s saying -______- Obviously the puppy wouldn’t believe her because the puppy doesn’t understand what she’s saying. Are you really this dumb, or are you just trolling? I cannot believe someone with free, unsupervised internet privileges can be this uneducated.

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

i thought it was sub-Sahara africa…

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

of course everyone knows dogs dont understand human language, but people still talk to their dogs, not to communicate ideas, but to show love and affections

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

this is not school so im aloud to type in whatever way i want, and actually some people are born with dyslexia or could formulate their ideas into words well so dont judge just because someone doesnt have as good grammar standard as you

• l?veislouder

this is not school so im aloud to type in whatever way i want, and actually some people are born to be bad dyslexic or could formulate their ideas into words well so dont judge just because someone doesnt have as good grammar standard as you
    ——————–
    Too bad it wasn’t your grammar I was referring to.

WOOF

This is nice. I can’t take her seriously when she wears all that make-up tested on animals, eats meat, and wears things made in China, though.

• kristin6410

oh sorry i didnt mean to offend you or chinese ppl sorry if my words let your feel that way

i forgive you :)

Blind dogs walk around like normal dogs you kno..

aw i wish i can adopt this dog<3

• Awno

This ch*eses me off. I’m not disregarding the fact that she’s making a commitment out of the goodness out of her heart but babe, you’re filthy rich.
    She has a net worth of $120 million and after only 2 years of Hannah Montana she made $26 million. Four years later after a bunch of movies, studio albums, tours, press conferences and episode stints she’s obviously scraped the mother-load from the goldmine.
    And NOW she askes for funds to look after a sick dog? That poor baby. She can get the cash to get this dog emergency treatment in a V.I.P facility if she wanted to. She could even pay for funding for a medical breakthrough if she gave a green light.
    So WHY is she asking the public to fork over their hard earned dollar bills? I’m not saying that no one should donate, because doing so would be a charitable act and that’s all rolled up in bundles of goodness even if you can’t see it. But it’s just sad. If you have the money, do it yourself. You say you love dogs, you say you want to look after this one. PAY for his treatment. Even if you’re re-homing him, pay for this baby to get vaccinated, groomed to look Crufts-worthy and to get the surgical procedures he needs to live a good life.
    I can’t understand why she goes on about how she’s a crazy dog Lady and then she goes out and asks the public to pay for a sick dog she found! YOU’RE RTCH. Even if some woman with a regular income did this, I wouldn’t understand! Because if you love the animal that much – PAY FOR IT YOURSELF.
    You don’t have to ask the public for funds to show how much of a good deed you’re doing. I don’t know why everyone’s saying ‘Aw, Miley!’ I like Miley but please, I just hope she pays for this dog to get what he needs now instead of rolling out the extra minutes.

• Cecilia

———————————–

THIS

wow miley your so rich your a milionare we’re just middle class people why are you asking us to pay for your dog! that isnt fair! and your bf has made soem movies too does he have a heart to pitch in and pay for it! this makes me mad! why should we pay for the dog shes adopting!

i love animals and all but why the hell would i help a millionare. I aint rich. she is. she can help the dog with her own money. no need to beg middle class people for money when she has it herself. like really tho? wth is she thinking. She would of thought i would give her money to do something she can do. people now a days. smfh

You haven’t seen cruelty, until Miley adopts that dog and then decides to change the furniture around. That will be sad.

I love miley, but she has so much money surely she could afford it herself! SHE should be giving to charity!

SHE SHE SAYS SAVE HIM.. BUT SHE IS GETTING HIM.. UH OK. MAKE UP YOUR MIND SO WE WON’T TRY TO GET HIM AND YOU ARE ALREADY GETTING HIM.

• BrokenArrow

awwww :(. I’d like to adopt that dog

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

• l?veislouder

Apr 6, 2012 @ 03:52 pm
    captivatedbyyou… said:
    —————
    Troll -_____-
    And I wasn’t aware that we were on twitter and Floyd and Mate had accounts and could reply. honestly, I can’t even with the stupidity of some people >.<

• Gearsarealwaysturning

aw, that is cute. Miley should move back to nashville and be a dog lady. XD

• Bloomx

That’s disgusting. I hope the person who ever thought of inflicting torture on this poor little thing rots in Hell. How DARE you hurt an innocent, defenseless animal? How could anyone be apathetic enough to do that?

Even if you’re not going to see this, thank you Miley for helping this little dog. I can’t even explain how happy it makes me. x

Last time I checked Mate is at her parents house with Noah?

• Belle

I want Keller! Poor little thing being so mistreated. No animal deserves that. I just want to hold the puppy in my arms forever to protect it.

• l?veislouder

Apr 6, 2012 @ 04:15 pm
    Last time I checked Mate is at her parents house with Noah?
    Braison*

• sexonfire11

Troll -_____-
    ============
    loool :D so true
    some comments posted by some ppl are just……

WTF?! Floyd has a twitter account? I wonder if Miley tweets from Floyd’s account, haha.

Awwwww I want him!!!!

• kristin6410

thats really mean thing to joke about. considering that i am half chinese its a very rude and not a funny joke at all.
    find a better joke thats not offensive

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

find a better joke thats not offensive

• threelittlebirds

the only one bitching here is you. it’s not her dog. the dog would be hers if she could save him, learn to read.

• kristin6410

there’s some make ups that arent tested on animals. sooo. yeah. eating meat has nothing to do with saving a dog. and whats wrong with things made in china -_-

• kristin6410

THIS

• threelittlebirds

that dog is soooo cute. if i had tons of money i would so help it. people who abuse animals should get the same treatment back to them, eye for an eye!!

People who abuse animals need to be have a little taste f their own medicine. I have no tolerance for animal abusers and want them to just disappear. Every animal needs to be treated with love and care, they’ll return it and it’s every bit rewarding :)

When I get out of college I have a dream to own a farmhouse/farmland to open up an animal sanctuary to give abused animals a second chance at being loved. :D

• kristin6410

awwwwwhhhhhhhhh :’) i wanted to do that too but im so allergic :(