Miley Cyrus PILATES DRESS VIDEO

• EarthChild

Paps are such hogs. I understand it’s their jobs, but for the celebrity (and possibly their own) safety, there should be a certain distance that they have to be away from the person.

Was she in desperate need of attention that day? Why the hell did she go cycling and all that stuff pantiless ?

• EarthChild

She carried a rather large bag that day, I would assume she had a change of clothes in it for Pilates.

• SubwayToVenus

I’d totally lose it with them, I would be like, gtfo I can’t fucking walk.

• EarthChild

I’d totally lose it with them, I would be like, gtfo I can’t fucking walk.

I agree. I’d probably be angry every day too if I had to deal with that. I know it comes with being a celebrity, but it just doesn’t look safe for anyone.

You guys must be retarded to think she’s cutting herself for attention. That is ridiculous. Cutting yourself is a serious self-mutilation and it can really kill you. You can even see her try to cover it up with her bracelets.. She seriously needs a break, I mean picture yourself whenever you’re out and have 30 old men take pictures of you. Her job is a singer and an actress, not a socialite like Kim Kardashian.

Only one person in this post thought that. Don’t know why you pluralizin.

• EarthChild

THIS.

• SubwayToVenus

I wouldn’t mind them taking pics to be honest because it is part of being a celebrity but they shout and block people’s ways, that is annoying as hell.

• EarthChild

Not to mention some paparazzi are super rude and will yell mean things out to celebs sometimes. I’d be annoyed too.

• Anonamas

The only reason why papz still follow Miley is because Of Liam Hemsworth.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Completely idiotic bullshit.
    Miley didn’t become famous overnight… she’s worked at it for years. Her fan base is solid with or without Liam Hemsworth.

Usually when people cut themselves it is a cry for attention. But from their family usually though.

• SubwayToVenus

I know, they’re such jerks, though Miley should react the way she used to, I mean shaking her ass for the paps, blowing them kisses, then they’d stop being such jerks, the more she shows her annoyance, the more they annoy her.

• SubwayToVenus

I used to cut. 90% of the people who cut do it for attention, not in an immature way, they NEED someone’s attention, (boyfriend, girlfriend, best friend, family) they want the people they love to be afraid of losing them forever, so they do this. I did it. I don’t think Miley’s doing it to call the media’s attention, for God’s sakes no, but perhaps her mom’s attention? Liam’s? Who knows.

• EarthChild

Were the paps that bad back then? I knew there was a few but it just seems like there is a growing number all the time.

• SubwayToVenus

They were as douchey as they are now, but Miley was a happier person back then to be honest. Anyway, people will eventurally get tired of some things.

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

you are trying to make it sound as if miley is the sole victim of the paps, news flash, the pressure on miley is no different from that on other celebrities, you have to lose privacy in exchange for fame and $$$, miley is a big girl now, she should make up her fking mind between hollywood and tenessee, quit whining as if some on stepped on your tail there are millions of ppl all over the world who are facing REAL HARSHIPS IN DAILY LIFE.

• Clauber

Paparazzi are sooooooo annoying.

They make her relevant.. she is doing nothing! except pilates

I’d run them over, literally.

• BrokenArrow

Leave her alone -.- how many pictures do you want?

• BrokenArrow

LOL People complain about her wanting attention, then why you’re giving her the attention?

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

where is Claudia she hasnt been on OU like forever

Miley Cyrus isn’t relevant anymore. They follow Ashley Tisdale around all the time too, is she relevant NO!!! If you are a celebrity in LA that is what they do!! The all get tips from the same people are where stars are. Next time go to a different Pilates studio Miley, one where employees are made to sign a NO talking to the paps contract. Unless you like the paps following you@@

Apr 7, 2012 @ 09:45 am
    Anonamas said:

The only reason why papz still follow Miley is because Of Liam Hemsworth.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Completely idiotic bullshit.
    ———————–
    What fanbase? The ones that didn’t buy her last cd? Just wondering!

• BrokenArrow

What fanbase? The ones that didn’t buy her last cd? Just wondering!
    Believe or not she has a big fan base. That’s why worldwide her album went almost double platinium. Just cause in the USA it didnt do well doesnt mean she has no fans.

• sexonfire11

The only reason why papz still follow Miley is because Of Liam Hemsworth.
    The only reason why papz still follow Miley is because Of miley cyrus not liam
    why liam is so popular bcuz of the hunger games why they pick him bcuz of the last song why last song movie is well known bcuz of miley cyrus so at end its about miley

• SubwayToVenus

Miley Cyrus isn’t irrelevant, neither are the Jonas bros or Demi or any of these kids, they ARE relevant, they have fans, they are still known and talked about, there are many irrelevant celebs and these kids are not the case.

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

oh miley fans are so delusional, first they are all claiming sel copies miley this and that. and now liam got picked for THG because of miley??? lmao i can understand it must suck when all your precious idol does all day is pilates, but really robbing off other ppls hard earned success for miley? thats pretty low.

• Still Anonymous

captivatedbyyou… said:
    where is Claudia she hasnt been on OU like forever

You ARE Claudia… Stop playin’ Girl!!! :) We know it’s you lol.

• Still Anonymous

Saying Miley is irrelevant because she isn’t currently releasing anything, is like saying beyonce’s irrelevant, don’t be confused. Miley will be relevant for as long as her fans love her… She may not be relevant to YOUR life, but seeing as you spend your time hating on her, I doubt that that’s the case either.

Miley’s in the middle of working on her next album. She worked non-stop for 6 years of her life. She can work at whatever pace she wants to now.

Why does she never wear a seatbelt?

Because she not like it, Because her fucking mind dont like it, and what its not a big deal, sorry but im tired of this comments, and i love Miley.

• Susan

Can someone tell me how is Claudia please, i know she’s a Selena’s fan and she’s irrevelant haha, but i dont know how you know her name is Claudia?

• Anne

I’m getting kind of sick of hearing her complaining all the time about paparazzis.Just shut up bitch,there are people who struggle and have to work their ass everyday to have a decent life while you’re pretty much doing nothing.
    Dumb bitch.

• EtsuKo.rawr

Anne said:
    Dumb bitch.
    ——————————————-

Thissss!

• kristin6410

claudia is gorgeousselena

Her whole vagina our and cutting i think is for attention … she sees she’s fading away and she need to the media to focus on her. I mean look how much fame demi got after she came out about cutting

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

ohhh OU we get it miley doing pilates is the biggest event after the wrap up of spring break… NOT, get a real carrear miley

• Nons

The papz look like pervy old men.

They need to leave Miley the fuck alone. Why are they on her ass? I understand they need a job but every fucking day. Give the girl a damn break.

holy crap i swear 20 guys were following her i thought she was joking about paparazzi following her but they litterally harrassed her!!!!!!!!!!

• A

Sooo?
    smh.

The only reason why papz still follow Miley is because Of Liam Hemsworth.

• SubwayToVenus

Paparazzi are sooooooo annoying.

• EarthChild

The only reason why papz still follow Miley is because Of Liam Hemsworth.

No they still follow her because she’s relevant enough to make money off of because they can sell the pictures to teen gossip sites like OceanUp. They wouldn’t take pictures of her if they didn’t make money off of her.

Woh thats awful with so many chasing her and why. We dont want to see Miley at the gym, Miley at pilates, Miley walking the dog. Give the girl some space! Not to talk about how dangerous trying to get to the car and drive off whilst having the flash in your eyes. Maybe its time to move back to Nashville and try to have some normal life and just come to LA for meetings and work. Everyone deserves to have some peace and quiet even a celebrity.

• sexonfire11

captivatedbyyou… said:
    oh miley fans are so delusional, first they are all claiming sel copies miley this and that. and now liam got picked because of miley??? lmao i can understand it must suck when idol when all she does is pilates, but really robbing off other ppls hard earned success for miley? thats pretty low.
    what happened to u?!! you used to be better
    now ur just a copy of claudia or mimi, do you even read ur comments !!

someone asked why miley never wears a seatbelt … because she can’t be tamed mother fackers