One Direction SNL PERFORMANCES

• Live.Love.Learn.

I think you had a discussion with an anon or smth. I dunno lol the site is – es.akinator.com/# – it might be difficult if you don’t get spanish well tho…like OU it’s for me XD
    I understood most of the questions lol only had to look up like 3 or 4 words

It got it! It was Zayn :)

Marissa!
    I’M HERE BBY!!!!

MARISSAAAA

Marissa!
    I’M HERE BBY!!!!
    ___

I miss you! you should come visit OS sometime :)

• Live.Love.Learn.

I miss you! you should come visit OS sometime :)
    Lmao it’s funny, I got an email the other day saying my OS account was closed by an administrator :L

You should come here sometimes! & stay on longer than a minute :)

• lovelife

You should come here sometimes! & stay on longer than a minute :)
    ________

are you serious? -____-
    I do come here but its always dead and the people are so boring, all they do is comment on the topic and then leave and refuse to go off topic. im trying though.

ill try and get your account back.

• lovelife

make a new account marissa

are you serious? -____-

ill try and get your account back.
    Yeah I think it was due to inactivity though so I don’t blame them.

I never see you on here! I always see your comments afterwards when you’re already off. Bring Jackie and Joey with you toooo D:

• LLL’s bitch

Live.Love.Learn. said:

I understood most of the questions lol only had to look up like 3 or 4 words

It got it! It was Zayn :)

Yayy they guess it? K lol i was like “wtf how this bitch know who i am thinking lolz” I’m sad cuz i’m torn and i dunno what to doooo :/

• lovelife

Yeah I think it was due to inactivity though so I don’t blame them.

___
    Jay said you can make a new account. Joeys on there right now, go say hi!

• Live.Love.Learn.

OMG i’m sure it was great =D!!! Here they gonna play it like in a month lol I love One direction…and Sofia Vegara ;) Haaaaiiii Live.Love.Learn :)!!!
    ====
    Oh haii chica! Vas Happenin? :)

• LLL’s bitch

Live.Love.Learn. said:

====
    Oh haii chica! Vas Happenin? :)

Happy Easter gorl!!!!!!!!!! I forgot ya speak spanish too ya should go to a cool website i found lol :) You dissapeared the other time lawlz your display pic reminds me to the bitchy thoughts i used to had about ya lmao luv ya gurl

Happy Easter :D X
    What website? & lol yeah, I’ve been busy!
    :o you don’t like the icon? & bitchy thoughts?? :'(

• TeamStelena

I love them, but I think their solos weren’t so good here.

• LLL’s bitch

Live.Love.Learn. said:

Happy Easter :D X
    What website? & lol yeah, I’ve been busy!
    :o you don’t like the icon? & bitchy thoughts?? :'(

I like it! Just reminds me to the times when i thought you were a cold blooded bitch ^.^ but you’re a great person =D) Lol it’s called Akinator.
    It’s a site when you gotta think in someone or something – (for example Harry Styles) and you answer a bunch of questions and they guess what you’ve been thinking. It’s kinda cool i think lol i’m too obvious so they guess almost everything i thought XD but ya gotta know what they’re asking for :)

• Emily

they can’t sing in live. this kids sucks

jonas one erection tour

Still don’t know why you thought that though :(
    & cool what site is it?

They can’t sing live?! Seriously? Did you not listen to their performances? Have you never seen any of their performances lives? These guys CAN sing live and they can sing AMAZING live. Even if you don’t like them, you HAVE to admit they are very good live. Dumbass.

performances live**

• LLL’s bitch

Live.Love.Learn. said:

Still don’t know why you thought that though :(
    & cool what site is it?

• Live.Love.Learn.

Are these people serious? They can’t sing? Ummm y’all must be deaf. Even if I wasn’t a fan, I could clearly tell that they sound great here.

THEYRE SO FLAWLESS -cries-

Marissa!

• SubwayToVenus

I AM IN LOVE WITH NIALL. Btw, where’s loveislouder? :(

…and she left

gay

• EarthChild

I don’t understand why people care so much about them. They may be able to sing well, but they are horrible artist. Their songs sound like a bunch of mumbling.

I think that’s their record company that makes them do that kind of music.

• LoveFor1D

barbiescunt said:
    ————————
    well i happen to loooove their music and know a lot of other people who would agree with me:)

• jt

i luv one direction
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• LoveFor1D

jt said:
    i luv one direction
    ——————-
    haha that pic shows how exactly i am!! i get so excited seeing them on my tv i wonder how im gonna act if i ever see them in person!!! lol

bye Marissa!

harry is cute but sucks in live. He can’t sing!!! zyan or zayn or whatever remind me of Mario Lopez, is like his twin

____

have you seen their xfactor videos? the boy can sing.

• EarthChild

Omg them in the sketch what is air

• SellyismygirlCrush

Ya I was such a fangirl watching this last night

• SubwayToVenus

I fucking love them, it’s official.

• SubwayToVenus

I fucking love them, it’s official.

• EarthChild

I’m starting to like them and I told myself I wouldn’t.

• SubwayToVenus

EarthChild said:
    I’m starting to like them and I told myself I wouldn’t.

Lol this happened to me.

• Panda34

Aww they are so cute lol
    Btw has anyone else seen that blind about them saying two of them are gay?

Aww they are so cute lol
    Btw has anyone else seen that blind about them saying two of them are gay?
    I’ve heard of it. Lol.

• SubwayToVenus

Aww they are so cute lol
    Btw has anyone else seen that blind about them saying two of them are gay?

I doubt it, but everything is possible, didn’t like 2 BSB and 2 Nsync came out after years? lmao

• SellyismygirlCrush

They’re all gay for eachother

• Panda34

Apr 8, 2012 @ 04:44 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    Aww they are so cute lol
    Btw has anyone else seen that blind about them saying two of them are gay?

Yupp that’s what I was thinking. Lol

• ParaMonster

Why does it seem weird to me that they have choreography…just to walk around the stage?

BTW, only one person in *NSYNC is gay and none in BSB are gay. If you’re going to mention them, be correct.

• SubwayToVenus

I have fallen completely in love with Niall. I am pathetic.

• SubwayToVenus

Lol, chill, I asked, I didn’t claim anything.

• SellyismygirlCrush

@paramonster . Thank you! Iwas going to say.. only Lance came out

• barbiescunt

• LoveFor1D

Aww i love these boys!! stayed up to watch them last night on SNL! i died watching this skit! they always put a smile on my face!!!:)…Oh and their performance was flawless, i was afraid for Harry’s solo but he nailed it!!!! <3

• beenthere

I’m gonna be honest, I didn’t like 1D until now, duuuuuude I just wanna baaaang liam and harry sooo baaaad, they’re soooo sexyyy!

I have to agree. At first I was like “um I’m not a tween anymore therefore I’m not going to like a boyband.” I felt the same way about Justin Bieber.

Still hate Bieber but I’m starting to like these guys. “What makes you beautiful” is a catchy song. Haven’t heard any other song from them but I like that one. And they SOUND like men. Unlike Bieber who for the longest time sounded like a 12 year old girl. Only thing I don’t like really is their looks. O_o

• Diesel Jeans Outlet

Diesel jeans in True Religion Jeans Outlet is definitely the trend for the men during the Men’s Fall 2011 Fashion Week. True Religion Jeans Outlet their 2011 collection with many styles. None of the usual neutral earth tones that the brand is associated with. Diesel Jeans Outlet also launched 2011 jeans for your guys to choode.Welcome to Diesel Outlet to choose your best Diesel Jeans.

Not a fan I just don’t get them but they can sing no denying that.

• SubwayToVenus

It’s so boring when Dani’s not on, there’s no one hereeeeeeeeee.

• lovelife

Are you gonna do it Marissa!?

JOEY WANTS TO TALK TO YOUUUUU

• Live.Love.Learn.

Jay said you can make a new account. Joeys on there right now, go say hi!
    Okay I will later! I have to start getting ready for a party I’m going to though so I’ll ttyl? :) X

___
    Promise?

and okay have fun!

JOEY WANTS TO TALK TO YOUUUUU
    Are you guys on late at night? I won’t be home till about 11

Are you guys on late at night? I won’t be home till about 11
    ___

She will be, I won’t
    She’s on spring break.

Promise?

and okay have fun!
    Yeah, thanks :)

She will be, I won’t
    She’s on spring break.
    :( tomorrow is my last day on break, so I’ll try to stop by for a bit then

Okay reallyy gotta go now, but I’ll ttyl :D X

• ParaMonster

@SubwaytoVenus

Sorry about that, I didn’t mean to sound rude. I’m still a huge *NSYNC supporter and it kinda gets to me when some facts about them are wrong. ^^;

• HotA$$Zayn

I am a sexy mother f*cker. Daaammmnn I’d tap myself

They did great and they were hilarious! Good job guys!!! Also Louis was so funny during all the performances lol he poked Harry and then he made a funny face at the end of one thing lol

damn, nitpick much? their nervous as fuck, you would be too. they’re very young guys in a foreign country trying to make it in the music industry. its tough, & they’re doing the best they can…

Um, no, they weren’t perfect. I am a directioner, but I just don’t have those ”pink glasses” on. They still aren’t that good at performing on stage while they’re recorded alive. First off, Louis scratched his butt. Harry still has that little problem with being nervous and taking a breath throu’ the song at the wrong moments. Liam at moments just looks really confused and nervous. Niall did fine, didn’t look that nervous, but you could see he was and tried to hide it like all of them. In the end I think Zayn is the best in performances like these, when they’re on TV. He tried to be himself (poked Harry’s cheeck)and he sang very well. Oh, and Harry doesn’t know how to take his place without anyone noticing that they’re showed before where they have to stand. He just looks at the spot and walks right into it. You’re suppose to make it look as if it was all natural, the symetrical standing etc. But in the end, I’m really proud of them. They’ve gone so far!

Good observations BUT Louis did not scratch his ass, he as fixing the sound thing on his pocket u can clearly see. I think he had a problem with it that’s why he took the earplugs off.
    Louis was the one who poked Harry not zayn. I think they were all fine expect what u said about Harry, he needs to stop looking down so much. But other than that they were great. On the second performance they were better than the first and the sketch was hilarious and great lol and Liam “Ok” haha

• Delfina-Fatima

que tiernos!!

Zayn was the one that poked Harry…..

• Malak(:

Narnia :| Fuck.
    I Reaally wanted to see that 70’s one as soon as i saw it i yelled to my self, Get the fuck out XD ahah

• Malak(:

Narnia :| Fuck.

Hahaha take that nick! Imagine them on their own nick show….. i’d lol so hard

• GoldenGirlJr.

• SubwayToVenus

Haha, that’s okay, I’m the same way with the bands I love.

I didn’t like that snl used the backing track bcuz I could tell it was there which distracted me since their live voices don’t sound exactly like that. They dont need the help of a backing track.

I thought Liam & Zayn were great, their voices are impressively consistent. I love Harry’s voice but he needs to work on his pitch. Niall is a bit all ovr the place for me. Louis did well w/ harmonies

They did amazing yesterday!!!

omg. they’re amazing live! my babies!<3

Our silly, crazy, perv, idiot boys are back! They didn’t seem themselves for a while, but they’re back to normal :) They did absolutely incredible on SNL, with the performances & the skit. Loved every bit of it. & Liam’s twitcam after…pure amazingness.

• barbiescunt

I think that’s their record company that makes them do that kind of music.

Real artist won’t allow labels to define who they are, just to make it big. Being famous isn’t an art. So again, they are horrible artist; if artists at all. But you know, they’re famous now reminiscent of past boy bands and soon they’ll be just that; a played out boy band. Hopefully they’ll make lots of $$$ though!

• Harry’s girl

I they did awesome. I was really nervous for them but they did really good.

• Lorraine

Just another boy band like Hansen, NSYNC, The Jonas Brothers who came before them. A few albums, a world tour or two, crazy fan girls, a sub-par Disney Channel original movie, decline of fans, release of a greatest hits album, an offer for Dancing with The Stars, a lifetime movie…they will become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

But I enjoy their music for now.

Don’t put Hanson in that mix. They write their own songs & have never been in the music industry to make $. They aren’t manfactured machines. They’re in it for the music not the fame or the girls.

• SubwayToVenus

I LOVE THEM.

• Live.Love.Learn.

This was truly an amazing performance. Their vocals were so perfect, it’s crazy!! Harry did absolutely terrific with his solo in WMYB. Zayn did his killer high notes. Louis and Niall sounded fantastic in their solos in One Thing. Liam was great as always! <33333

• Live.Love.Learn.

Harry’s voice has gotten so deep. My goshhh. My little baby :’)

One Erection! :D

ONE DIRECTION AND JONAS BROTHERS SHOULD DO A SONG TOGETHER, MY GOD.

• LLL’s bitch

Anyone know how to insert a pic into this thing. I’ve got one of Harry sitting at a bar drinking alone, and looking lonely celebrating his 18th birthday.

• Courtnie

They are just perfect. And holy shit, Harry’s voice has gotten much deeper.

whoever says they cannot sing.. you are wrong. They were on a singing show and placed 3rd.
    that means they can sing.

i agree it isn’t there best performance but it was still good!