Delta Sitting On Top Of The World Video

MORE under!

• BrokenArrow

She has a beautiful voice

• MARIAN

Marian said:

DELTA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NICK

SHE HAS A BEAUTIFUL VOICE
    —————————–
    YOU HAVE EMBARRASSED MY NAME BITCH, I’M THE ORIGINAL MARIAN. GO BACK TO YOUR CAVE.

What’s with the kangaroo’s face?

• ParadiseBieber

still don’t like her..

delta is sooo beautiful!

and her voice is like a voice by an angel!
    beautiful beautiful and beautiful

delta is sooo beautiful!

and her voice is like a voice by an angel!
    beautiful beautiful and beautiful
    —————————————-
    Shut up Delta, these coments are for teeangers so get out of here before you hump another one.

she’s beautiful and has a great voice but what was that coreography?!
    And we all know that she gets her fame from Nicholas…

She’s been the top selling female artist in Australia for 10 years……

Apr 9, 2012 @ 02:53 pm
    She needs to fall off the edge of the world

Apr 9, 2012 @ 02:53 pm
    She needs to fall off the edge of the world

SHE LOOKS SOOO OLD!!!

GLAD SHE IS GONE F EVER!! CHEATER!!!

DELTA IS A CHEATER!!

AND WHY IS SHE EVEN IN OCEAN UP?? WHO GIVES A CRAP ABOUT THIS COUGAR, THIS CHEATER!!!

Apr 9, 2012 @ 05:02 pm

Apr 9, 2012 @ 05:02 pm

Apr 9, 2012 @ 05:02 pm

• Ijustneedyounow

Apr 9, 2012 @ 03:27 pm
    forthemoment. said:

I just watched that whole video to see what she said about Nick. She said nothing.

Have to say, she seems like a genuinly lovely person.
    it was not in this video
    in another interview that an anon posted in another post she said stuff like the last year (which included nick) was completely terrible and she was so glad it’s over now and everything is so much better and blabla

__________

You. You obviously give a couple fucks. That’s why she’s here.

• Belle

AH! I actually love that song, and the video is adorable! She’s so talented.

Am I the only one who thinks she was just dating Nick for attention? Like she had her glory days in Australia about 10 years ago and now all of a sudden she has a new record out? I never really liked her :/ (my opinion don’t hate me)

delta is sooo beautiful!

and her voice is like a voice by an angel!
    beautiful beautiful and beautiful
    —————————————-

fuck you –‘
    so dumb, so child, you have to grow up, darling ;)

you bitch ;D

She’s been the top selling female artist in Australia for 10 years…… +1

Don’t say what you don’t really know!
    delta is famous before nick –‘
    her albums are sold more than 5 million copies!

so stop talking crap

Belle said:

AH! I actually love that song, and the video is adorable! She’s so talented.
    ——————-
    claws sucker

delta is sooo beautiful!

and her voice is like a voice by an angel!
    beautiful beautiful and beautiful
    —————————————-

fuck you –‘
    so dumb, so child, you have to grow up, darling ;)

you bitch ;D
    ———————————
    so u are the one insulting me and i’m the inmature one? how about that, you are such a grown up

Amazing Delta! You are absolutely gorgeous. This sounds like another aus #1. Good-luck with the release this Friday! Looking forward to The Voice starting this weekend and your Logies performance. What a week! Can’t wait!

lol the music video doesn’t even has 3000 views and people says she’s so big in Australia….

• MileyIsASkank

pretty

• Marian

DELTA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NICK

SHE HAS A BEAUTIFUL VOICE

• forthemoment.

Have to say, she seems like a genuinly lovely person.

Does anyone here think her song and video are stupid?By the way her voice some how really bothers me!

If she is rude to Nick who gave her everything to get in here.She is plain stupid and dumb,not to mention selfish as a pig.She doesn’t deserve it besides she is just plain ackward.

• l?veislouder

Have to say, she seems like a genuinly lovely person.
    She said in an interview that the last year of her life, she was really unhappy. I think there was an “I wasn’t being true to myself, but now I am” in there as well. That’s where people are getting the “bashing on Nick” vibe.

• Belle

This fucking anon ahaha omg I can’t even…

she’s stunning
    she looks so much better in motion than photos, too. and i’ve heard she looks even better in person

Whilst Delta’s music is not what I like to listen too I do think she is talented and beautiful. Did think her and Nick were a strange fit but love is blind and you cannot always help who you love. They are both concentrating on their careers at the moment but who knows at a later time if they will get back together.

Apr 9, 2012 @ 05:39 pm

I DON’T HATE YOU BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS TRUE!!!

NELTA WAS PR!!! SHE USED NICK FOR FAME AND SHE WAS WITH ANOTHER MAN WHILE SHE WAS WITH NICK!

DELTA NEVER LIKE OR LOVE NICK, GLAD HE LET HER GO!!

HE WILL FIND A NICE YOUNG BEAUTIFUL GIRL!

• MovesLikeJagger

Ew. She’s such a wannabe who just loves breaking up marriages and using teenage boys to boost her own pathetic ‘music’ career.

In an article not shown here, she said last year was one of her worst years. She sure does like to play the relationship victim. For someone who dated a married man, broke up his family, then started dating an inexperienced teenager while she was still wearing an engagement ring (she went salsa dancing w/Nick in March), she has a lot of nerve playing the victim. Maybe she should try dating unmarried guys or maybe she should try dating a guy who isn’t just barely legal. A teenager made her unhappy? For such an unhappy woman, she sure smiled big for the papps last year.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

people always claimed she used him but honestly, I don’t think that was the case, can’t people have a relationship in Hollywood without everyone thinking it was fake?

imo, she’s beautiful, she’s really talented and she doesn’t deserve any of the hate she got.

Okay, you can hate her but don´t tell she´s not georgeous. I think she is one of most beautiful girls in the world, look at her face.

• l?veislouder

——————–

She\’s the new Miley Cyrus
    __

lol.

OU should REMOVE her page!!

• xopretty00

Apr 10, 2012 @ 02:55 am

——————-
    I agree completely. But I’m not sure about the salsa dancing in March thing, though. How do you know about that?

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

She was always HUGE in the UK,Ireland and Australia,Just because someone is not famous in the US doesn’t mean that they are “irrelevant”.That’s what I don’t like about some Americans,they seem to have this pretentious idea that if you arn’t big in the US your nothing.

• l?veislouder

——————–
    If you’re not big in America, an English-speaking country, while being an English-speaking artist, it’s safe to assume you’re irrelevant. Plus, the only reason Americans call her irrelevant is because she is, in fact, irrelevant in the U.S. It doesn’t matter if she’s big in other English-speaking countries; here, she’s irrelevant, and that’s not an insult, just fact.

iam team delta she is so pretty and seems really sweet

nick will drop her.look how many girl he drop.

He already did drop her.
    —————
    I think she dropped him but whatever.

nick will drop her.look how many girl he drop.

He already did drop her.
    —————
    I think she dropped him but whatever.
    I would like to believe that.

————————-
    ah just shut up,please and just because someone doesn’t like her doesn’t mean they’re not cultured or whatever you’re trying to say. She’s no Mozart that’s for sure.

Apr 9, 2012 @ 07:17 pm

nick will drop her.look how many girl he drop.

He already did drop her.
    —————
    I think she dropped him but whatever.
    I would like to believe that.
    ——————-
    well when ryan secrest asked about vday nick said he would have to plan something special and it was only like 2 wks away and she left the day before that. But I also dont think it was any big deal to either of them.

Apr 10, 2012 @ 02:55 am
    ___________________________________
    Can I get an amen here? Delta needed Nick to be known all around the United States so she did and now we are all. Hollywood is full of crap and people are beliving the crap they were selling to them. She complains too much for her own damn mistakes, she’s already 27, she needs to grow up mentally already and realise she needs to get a life. Find someone of her age, to be in love not to play ‘I am dating the teenage rockstar of the moment.’ She’s sad.

nick will drop her.look how many girl he drop.

He already did drop her.
    —————
    I think she dropped him but whatever.
    I would like to believe that.
    ——————-

Oh. I agree with you with the break up not being a big deal to either of them.

i don’t believe nick anymore.
    do you know how many girl that nick hurt?i do.
    miley
    selena, never a real relationship cause he never confrim it,because he scare to open up about selena.

IN THE HEARTFELT CLIP WHERE SHE CRIES SHE TALKES ABOUT BEING 18 LIKE IT WAS A LONNNNG TIME AGO, FUNNY THING ABOUT IT IS THAT SHE WAS A DATING A GUY JUST OUT OF 18 YEARS OLD SO WONDER HOW SHE SAW HIM.. HER BABY BROTHER?

I can’t stand the fact that they are actually doing the voice in Australia.. So fucking stupid. Seal and Keith Urban, and even if I like them I can admit that they are irrelevant. Joel and Delta are crap dude.

I bet Delta sucks live.

NELTA 2.0 COMING YOUR WAY.

She\’s the new Miley Cyrus

who cares? NOBODY U.U

Ah the lovely Delta Goodrem. Too bad some of the readers of this site are flueless about talent. She’s amazing and too good for this mickey mouse site, no offense. but I can see how alluring Delta can be to oceanup.I too think that Nelta is only on a break. she HAD to get serious and deliver the already late album. It’s tough decision but she had to get cracking. I feel Nelta 2.0 will happen in about 2 years. I feel sorry for whomever Nick “dates” next cuz they are gonna compare her to Delta. It’s gonna be interesting and no, it aint gonna be Miley. Not after all her recent shenanigans.

On Top Of The Cock

Loving the song!

So excited for her to perform it at the logies

• Belle

Apr 9, 2012 @ 05:51 pm
    Belle said:

AH! I actually love that song, and the video is adorable! She’s so talented.
    ——————-
    claws sucker
    ——————-

Yeah, that’s exactly what I am.

• Belle

Not ashamed to say that I love Delta. Anyone who tries to knock her down obviously is jealous of her beauty and talent. She’s been through a lot. I really respect her.

I love the part where her boobs are bouncing up and down.

delta,how are you and when you tour in texas?

nick will drop her.look how many girl he drop.

he don’t have time for girlfriends.he will break-up the next one because his careers.

She needs to fall off the edge of the world

nick will drop her.look how many girl he drop.

He already did drop her.

—————
    ok so you like her,just because someone doesn’t it doesn’t mean they’re jealous you idiot. That’s so illogical. And any beauty you may think she has came from a plastic surgeon. She had yellow teeth and short red hair before! Oh and I bet Brian’s wife doesn’t think she’s such a sweetheart!

• Ijustneedyounow

oh wow now she’s bashing nick… still don’t like her *shrugs*

I love the part where her boobs are bouncing up and down.

She has boobs?