Justin Bieber SEVENTEEN COVER BOY!

tumblr_m272ie119H1rq31q9o1_500
justin-bieber-seventeen-cover

BEAUTIFUL!! 17: Everyone is interested in his personal life, especially in her relationship with Selena. Many fans do not approve of their ..Justin: Everyone has haters, then you deal with negativity and always be positive. I do not think it’s cool, I’d rather be liked, but ultimately I do not let it affect me.

17: You have planned some incredible encounters Selena, who taught you to be so romantic? Justin: I’m just trying to make her happy, that’s it. I think it’s important to make the woman feel like a princess, because every girl is a princess, I’m serious. 17: You and Selena would record a song together? Justin: Yes, I love her songs, then maybe we could write something together.

Around the web

Apr 9, 2012 @ 03:07 pm
    kristin6410 said:
    I wish my boyfriend was romantic like him. Now selena can laugh at everyone who made fun of her for dating him.

————————
    idk how much this is sincere or he just want construct an image. I mean, everything he does for her is published and now he has a single out, bragging how great boyfriend he would be to you. But they lasted that long so something must be sincere.

• inhumancreation

‘Get flat abs fast’

Bull-fucking-shit.

Sorry Justin, but those look like Girl Abs. Seriously, that isn’t a six pack. Those are the kind of abs girls have.

As if they are real or just sprayed on like Rob’s during New Moon.

i like the interview
    he seems sweet
    and stfu about him looking girly like its a bad thing girls are prettier than boys and some people/girls like the androgynous guys

• kristin6410

@anon i saw them on picnic thats really romantic. Selena hasnt complained about him and always giggly so he must be a good boyfriend

• kristin6410

Oh and i remember he bougt her all the flowers in the flower shop for valentines day that was the sweetest thing everrr

how is he gonna write music with selena? selena doesnt write shit.
    btw, his stomach looks weird.

i like the pic with the plaid shirt!

people justin bieber looks good in every pic he takes so u guys dont have a right to say he looks like a girl he doesn’t look like a girl and it’s no need to make fun of other people we are all the same so be nice to each other ok

FACE GIRL LESBIAN

Nice pics bad cover

Apr 9, 2012 @ 02:19 pm
    I’m not a big Justin Bieber fan, but i do admit,his eyes lure me right in! Hes got gorgeous eyes! And i love his mouth for some reason.. Yes, there are times i look at him and he looks a bit girly, but i guess there must be millions of girls that love that girly side of him!!Cause my friend tells me he almost has 20 million followers on twitter, so maybe some girls are tired of the beefy muscular no brain type of guys! I personally like guys for their personality, not if they are muscular or not!!
    ok. Sure you aren’t a fan. lol let it out

• BrokenArrow

I dont really find him attractive

• oceanUP

beautiful bone structure, even better than sel..

Clearly you’re a fan

• ParadiseBieber

‘ I’m just trying to make her happy, that’s it. I think it’s important to make the woman feel like a princess, because every girl is a princess, I’m serious’

MARRY ME!!!

I love how he said in the article when they asked him who taught him to be so romantic when it comes to selena? And he said he just wants to make her happy, and thats it!! I wish i can find a boyfriend like that, they are hard to find these days!

He’s the best boyfriend ever.

• LLL’s baby

ParadiseBieber said:

Cliché but he’s right. Nice boy i guess

What gets me is when people say hes so girly looking, like he was born this way, How the hell is he supposed to look any other way? Maybe half of you girls saying that he looks girly, probably look more masculine than most males!!

• Mellark
  • LLL’s baby

He’s the best boyfriend ever.

He would eat foundue with ya
    and he would be your Buzz Lightyear
    and he would never let you go :3

• LLL’s baby

I’m on the right track bb I WAS BORN THIS WAY

I’m on the right track bb I WAS BORN THIS WAY

EXACTLY!!

I know someone who’s close to Justin, because I have his tumblr. And he said Selena was mad at him a few times, because Justin is grabbing other girls asses.

• kristin6410

• kristin6410

I HATE HIS EARRING I HATE BOYS WITH EARRINGS sigh xp

• LatinGirl

Lo Voy a Violar Ya fue .. . Bieber Vos nos Queres Matar No? Jaja Te Amo Pendejo ñ.ñ

Yeaa. Did no one see that they referenced to Justin as HER. Lol

lol at how he’s showing off parts of his pubescent body.

• oceanUP

i want this issuee!!!!!!!!!!

There is one poster inside this magazine where he lifts up his shirt, and damn, he is looking fine!!

“every girl is a princess”

he’s perfect

looks more like cover GIRL

That’s not a good pic

• ParadiseBieber

he looks so damn hot in the poster where he is lifting his shirt!

• LLL’s baby

“THE FREEBIE ISSUE! with clothes, make up, COMPUTERS”

WTF I want that computer! Bieber’s pics can be great for my bathroom tho :p

plz bitch
    justin is sexy af
    just because you don’t see it doesnt mean others dont, ur opinion isnt univeral and sexiness is subjective

• LLL’s baby

ParadiseBieber said:

he looks so damn hot in the poster where he is lifting his shirt!

Pic *licks popsicle in a sexy skanky way*

• Clauber

I like him.. but honestly he looks like a girl

he looks great, but the abs pic isn’t really that impressive..lol

He’s every girls fantasy as far as a good boyfriend goes. Selena is just so fucking lucky it explains why I can’t stand her.

Hahahahaha for all the idiots thinking thats his body, look at the picture where he is lifting his shirt carefully, you can clearly see its photoshopped. If this was his body he would have to be much taller, its barely the beginning of abs and his stomach is hardly existent, if you have half a brain, you’d know what im talking about. Peace <3

Bieber fans dont know the meaning of a fan, jus because someone thinks a celebrity is hot doesnt mean they’re hot.. Lmao but then again thats why he has fans.. He’s music is awful and meaningless

Uh, how on earth do girls find him sexy. The word SEXY and Bieber should never be put together. His body is still so prepubescent and the cover of Seventeen he looks like a CoverGIRL. Weird. Very androgenous, which I do not find sexy at all. He has an okay voice but way overrated. Meh

*Jacking off to Anonymous comments* AHHHH UGGHHHHH!

Lol HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA he’s trying to seem manly but he looks like a fucking girl. He doesn’t even have abs and is ugly af