Nick Jonas Planet Hollywood PERFECT

nick_jonas_10_wenn3818884y5y5y

Nick Jonas at Planet Hollywood Times Square to promote his role in Broadway hit musical comedy ‘How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying’ in New York City. Photos: WENN.

He is so handsome <3 And he spent his day off with his fans! How many celebs do that?

• xopretty00

I think he looks hotter now than when he was younger. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess. :)

Still Anonymous said:

OU either has a BIG crush on Nick or has no critical sense at all. I mean, it’s just my opinion but, although still looks very handsome and has a great body, he is getting uglier and uglier. In his case, I unfortunately believe the more masculine he gets, the weirder he looks. His face looks so stiff… Geez, idk how I can explain.
    Opinion on that?

THIS! I find it very odd too. Like 2009/2010 Nick, or 2007 Nick with the long lovable curls, those are my 2 favorite versions of Nick’s look lol. While he is growing chest hair, and getting more muscular, etc… I see a lot of his pictures and go “WTF happened?” Something about him just isn’t as handsome anymore. And to the point about him being stiff. Yes we always knew he was stiff, but I think it was so much easier to ignore when he was in a group or still performing. Now he’s just so dry in interviews and that’s all we have. I hope promotion of the next JB album puts some life, and looks, back into him tbh…

I think maybe you’re just used to him being young and boyish and it’s strange to you that he looks more masculine. Maybe it makes you uncomfortable that he’s getting older. Just a guess.

• xopretty00

I think Nick is trying to look older tbh. I don’t know why he seems to be in such a rush to grow up. When he gets old he’ll really regret it. If he just grew his curls back out, he will be so much hotter.

He still looks cute. He looks like he lost weight in his face. Probably from the six day work week. But when he was on Wendy Williams, just recently, he looked adorable.

I don’t understand why everyone thinks he’s cute one minute and ugly the next. How goofy can everyone be. I think he’s very cute and always will be.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

I don’t get how anyone can say he is getting fugly… like, 2007-2008 he was cute, 2009-2010 he was attractive, 2011 he was even more attractive and now I find him sexy, maybe because he looks more manly. That’s my opinion anyway.

• Ijustneedyounow

i think he looks better than in 2009/10 he looks older and more mature… his “stiffnes” doesn’t bother me either because i’m kinda socially awkward too and i know how hard it is to get rid of.
    also to the person that said he is trying to look older: name me one 19 year old guy that want’s to look like 16! i think that guys like bieber would kill to look older and be more buff but that’s just not their body-type… nick’s growing up, rather you like it or not *shrugs*

he looks handsome as usual but i miss his curls

Ha, much be a bunch of Bieber fans. How can you look at Nick and say he’s not handsome? He’s a man, not a boy. I don’t think he cares if the 12 year olds think he looks “too manly”. Why does everyone want him to be 14 again, he’s not. If he walked around now with a full head of curls everyone would make fun of him. That hairstyle is not even in now. Go pop a pimple and shut up.

WHY DOES HE HAVE TO PROMOTE IT?THIS SOUNDS LIKE A FILM.

Why do you have to be stupid? Really? He’s paid a buttload of money to promote the show. Do you realize how much that show pulls in in profit in just a week?

Why do people insist on bashing Nick? What the hell…the guy can’t win. He looks incredible, and I just met him last week when I went to see How to Succeed. He’s super fit now, his arms, waist, everything.

He smiles and people make fun of his teeth, he doesn’t smile and he’s “stiff”.

I love that jacket on him. Look back just a few weeks ago when he wore that on Wendy Williams. He looked amazing. I think OceanUP just posted the most awkward looking photo which is usually what they do. There are other photos from this event where Nick looks yummy, but they chose this one.

I think he look beautiful as always, but i really miss his headbands and the curls :)

Excuse me but the show is not doing well. Point of promoting it to the wazooo! It’s getting it to be really silly. It has nothing to do with money,STUPID!

it’s not that he looks bad or anything, it’s just that he’s so awkward infornt of the camera. in paparazzi pics or if he doesn’t know he’s being pictured he looks soooooo hoooootttttt!!!!!!!

Personally I don’t think he looks great.He has an element of uglyness because of his father.If you want to keep making stupid excuses about his stiffness,it is a little ridiculous.He has never been normal and it’s because he doesn’t Want to be.

——————-LMAO! AGREED! Those are not Nick fans,can’t be he is freaking beautiful!! handsome,sexy ahhh gorgeous and so what his curls are cut oh well,his choice,God people move on. I bet they dont have the same hairstyle they did 3 yrs ago and if they do they MIGHT be BORING and afraid of change. He’s freaking beautiful!!

Apr 10, 2012 @ 04:14 am
    Ijustneedyounow said:

I really didn’t insult him in any way. I just made an observation and I didn’t even say it was a bad thing. Also, in the comment before it, I said I thought he is hotter now that he is more masculine. But I do miss his curls. They are just amazing.

Apr 10, 2012 @ 05:44 am

That makes no sense. A project gets promoted regardless of how well it’s doing. How to Succeed is doing well for a Broadway show right now. It’s making the average amount a show makes this time of year and is making a decent profit. It’s definitely not doing as well a shows like Wicked and Evita, though; it’s not an exploding over the top success but it’s doing a decent job.

WHY DOES HE HAVE TO PROMOTE IT?THIS SOUNDS LIKE A FILM.
    ___________
    Because ticket sales are way down again. And in an interview Simon Cowell just said the Jonas Brothers were over, so Nick’s trying to keep their name out there. By the time they release their album, it will only sell around 30k.

Apr 10, 2012 @ 05:47 am

Agreed

theres no need to insult his dad but yeah hes less good looking…he needs to shave and grow out his hair i think. i dont know. he just dresses kind of douchey. but im glad hes done with delta

Apr 10, 2012 @ 07:38 am
    WHY DOES HE HAVE TO PROMOTE IT?THIS SOUNDS LIKE A FILM.
    ___________
    ——————-
    Ticket sales are way up this week actually. Please get your facts straight.

Who the hell is Simon Cowell to say that,does he know the future?On top of that this is for his show Not the boys, it would not boost that.

I was Not insulting his father I was stating a fact.Besides in his father’s history of looks,he looks the best right now-aside from the weight issue.

HIS FACE IS WEIRD. NICK LOOKS LIKE HIS FATHER… MORE AND MORE. WHY HE LOOKS OLD?

• l?veislouder

They didn’t sell out MSG in 1 minute. That TT was inaccurate.
    I wasn’t going by the TT. I tried myself to buy tickets right when they went on sale. Less than a minute later, there wasn’t a single seat available, which means all available tickets were claimed.

• l?veislouder

Apr 10, 2012 @ 10:15 am
    By the way loveislouder which is incorrect anyway considering how you act,your biased.Go to 1D if your so Hot there!
    I’m not biased, I’m impartial. Just because I happen to like the band I’m defending doesn’t mean I’m biased.

• l?veislouder

JONAS BROTHERS SOLD OUT AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN TICKETS 3 TIMES IN 10 MIN

THE JONAS WERE THE GRAMMY NOMINEES

THE WEEK Premiera SOLD 500 THOUSAND COPIES

1D SOLD LESS THAN 200
    —————
    I’m not denying the Jonas Brothers’ past success, but you’re completely disregarding One Direction’s success as if it never happened. You’re a blind sheep who can’t admit another group’s success because you think it threatens your own favorite band. News flash hun: more than one band actually can have success, and One Direction is, in fact, very successful.

I will not deny the success of the Jonas Brothers last, but is completely ignoring the success of an address as if it never happened. You are a blind sheep who can not admit the success of another group, as I believe endangers your favorite band. News flash hun: more than one band can really succeed, and an address is, in fact, a great success.

THIS IS A NOTICE OF JONAS ARE YOU DOING HERE?

TALKING OF 1D ?

Get in 1D BY YOUR ass

A BOY BAND DOES NOT LAST FOREVER

THIS IS A NOTICE OF JONAS ARE YOU DOING HERE?

TALKING OF 1D ?

Get in 1D BY YOUR ass

A BOY BAND DOES NOT LAST FOREVER

1D CREATED IN X FACTOR

A BOY BAND DOES NOT LAST FOREVER

1D CREATED IN X FACTOR

A BOY BAND DOES NOT LAST FOREVER

1D CREATED IN X FACTOR

A BOY BAND DOES NOT LAST FOREVER

LOL

• l?veislouder

THIS IS A NOTICE OF JONAS ARE YOU DOING HERE?

TALKING OF 1D ?

Get in 1D BY YOUR ass

A BOY BAND DOES NOT LAST FOREVER
    —————
    1) Learn English, because I’m struggling to comprehend a word you’re saying.
    2) If boy bands don’t last, why are you so convinced the Jonas Brothers will be successful again? Hmm…?

Loveislouder you started this mess,how are you defending(the mess)you started?

MILEY SOMEONE CARES?

MILEY IS REMEMBER FOR YOUR PIPE WITH SALVIA AND PENIS CAKE

Apr 10, 2012 @ 09:04 am

We are not talking about JUST this week, dearie.

All Broadway numbers were down because of the season. Now all Broadway numbers are back up.

Simon Cowell IS bitter

SUCKS

Simon Cowell IS bitter

SUCKS

Simon Cowell IS bitter

SUCKS

• l?veislouder

Simon Cowell has plenty of experience in the business and he is more than qualified to make an educated guess. However, just because he predicted something doesn’t necessarily mean it will happen. You should also keep in mind he is somewhat biased in his opinion because he is backing 1D. In the end, though, why would any fan of the Jonas Bros care if the album flops. Would that really make you like the music any less? If I like it, I like it. If I don’t, I don’t. Regardless of the sales.
    —————–
    While Simon is, indeed, in a position to be biased, he wouldn’t be giving his support in the first place if he didn’t believe in the boys’ talent. I do agree with everything else you said though. Sales are nice, but they’re irrelevant to whether or not people will like the music.

—————
    lol never mind the fact Simon has found countless talents before and those talents have been extremely successful. He doesn’t need to tell the future; he knows what works in the business and what needs to be done. I’d trust Simon’s word over anyone else’s.

WHEN ONE DIRECTION SOLD OUT AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN TICKETS 3 TIMES IN 10 MIN, I’ll believe it..

Apr 10, 2012 @ 09:45 am
    l?veislouder said:

—————–

MILEY SOMEONE CARES?

MILEY IS REMEMBER FOR YOUR PIPE WITH SALVIA AND PENIS CAKE

• l?veislouder

—————-
    When One Direction finishes third in a singing competition… oh wait.
    When One Direction sets a record for debuting on the U.S. charts at #1 with their debut album… oh wait.
    When One Direction completely sells out their first tour… oh wait.
    When One Direction completely sells out their first international tour… oh wait.
    When One Direction sells out a Madison Square Garden show in under a minute… oh wait.

Your point seems invalid now.

• xopretty00

I agree. He knows the business very well and would not support an act that he didn’t think had potential. At the same time, he knows the business well enough to understand that undermining another act can be very effective. For example, when people say 1D is huge, more people start to wonder about them. They start thinking: who is this huge band, I should check them out. Same goes for when you say an act is irrelevant. The hype around an artist makes a major difference. So by saying something like that (if he actually said that) about the Jonas Brothers, he knows people will start thinking “oh, so they are irrelevant”. Especially because he’s influential and he has a respected opinion in the industry. He knows exactly what he’s doing. Simon Cowell never just says something. He says something because he wants something to be taken from what he said and wants a certain response to it. In this case it’s basically “JoBros out, 1D in”. But again, I really couldn’t care less how their album does.

• xopretty00

When One Direction finishes third in a singing competition… oh wait.
    When One Direction completely sells out their first tour… oh wait.

Your point seems invalid now.

They didn’t sell out MSG in 1 minute. That TT was inaccurate.

You people are stupid,if you don’t like the boys then leave into your little cubby corner of 1D.By the way has the boys done anything to even be a compotition to this new thing.No they haven’t,so I’d stop till you know.Even Justin Beiber will find out.

MANY PEOPLE SAY THAT THE RETURN OF ‘IT’S TOO LATE JonasBrothers.

BUT I SAY THAT IS JUST THE BEGINNING

• xopretty00

Btw I found what that person was talking about. Simon didn’t say anything about the Jonas Brothers; the interviewer did.

Rolling Stone: Do you think the timing is right in the U.S. for a new teen sensation? The Jonas Brothers are pretty diminished, and Justin Bieber is appealing to a slightly older audience.

Cowell: No question. No doubt. Most things in music go full circle eventually. I was surprised that there’s been a lack of bands in the charts. I grew up when the whole Motown thing was huge. The charts in those days were dominated by groups more than solo artists at one point. In the 1990s, we had New Kids (On the Block), Backstreet, N’Sync.

When One Direction finishes third in a singing competition… oh wait.
    When One Direction completely sells out their first tour… oh wait.

Your point seems invalid now.

THE JONAS WERE THE GRAMMY NOMINEES

THE WEEK Premiera SOLD 500 THOUSAND COPIES

1D SOLD LESS THAN 200

So the person was lieing,how conventional.Rolling Stone has always been an ASS!

They didn’t sell out MSG in 1 minute. That TT was inaccurate.

JONAS BROTHERS SOLD OUT AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN TICKETS 3 TIMES IN 10 MIN

THE JONAS WERE THE GRAMMY NOMINEES

THE WEEK Premiera SOLD 500 THOUSAND COPIES

1D SOLD LESS THAN 200

They didn’t sell out MSG in 1 minute. That TT was inaccurate.

JONAS BROTHERS SOLD OUT AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN TICKETS 3 TIMES IN 10 MIN

THE JONAS WERE THE GRAMMY NOMINEES

THE WEEK Premiera SOLD 500 THOUSAND COPIES

1D SOLD LESS THAN 200

I still say you started this mess and don’t be rude to anyone international.It just proves what you are.As for your little cat fight(that you started)go somewhere else.

You all make me mad. Jonas is amazing. One Direction is amazing. Nicholas is beautiful. Anyone who thinks he’s ugly can screw off and go be blind somewhere else.

Personally, I’d be happier than anything if Jonas and 1D were to do a collab/tour. BRING IT ON.

This is the Jonas brothers site,you want to peddle your wares-go somewhere else.

• l?veislouder

From a certain website? Because websites don’t usually have all the tickets and if a lot of people are buying at the same time the website crashes. Anyway, it didn’t sell out in under a minute. I Googled it to make sure. I didn’t want to trust the second TT, either.
    Wikipedia:
    One Direction: The British-Irish boy band are set to perform at Madison Square Garden on December 3, 2012 with tickets being released to the public on April 6, 2012, 8 months in advance. One Direction sold the arena in less than an hour (specifically 41 minutes).

Still, 41 minutes is something to be proud of.
    I was trying to buy it from ticketmaster, which doesn’t crash unless shit really goes down; it’s built to handle its customers.
    And as Wikipedia can be edited by anyone, and I was trying to buy tickets for about half an hour, you’ll understand why I’ll be skeptical to believe that number, I hope.

• l?veislouder

Apr 10, 2012 @ 01:50 pm
    Uh, there was no “mess,” and I wasn’t even the first to mention One Direction or make fun of Simon Cowell; you lovely anons were, and I was sticking up for them, as One Direction do have talent and Simon does have brains in the business. Maybe if you weren’t so sensitive, and took words at face value, you’d understand there was nothing wrong with what I said (and that I never said anything against foreigners, that’s bullshit).

————————
    Not all the tickets from the venue are available on ticketmaster. I’m just showing you what I found when I Googled 1D’s sell out. From my experience, Wikipedia is pretty dependable because you have to site your sources for your information before you add it. I also found it on many other websites, so I hope you understand why I find it the one minute story hard to believe. Especially, considering you haven’t given me any sources. In the end, you’re free to believe whatever you want. It’s none of my business. :)

l?veislouder FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU ONE DIRECTION

ZAYN IS GAY

MEXICO RULES

• JoBrosMyLife

Stop judging him, He’s so beautiful and talented, End of story!!

i love nick so much ?

gahh that heart doesn’t work
    <3*

STOP TALK BAD OF JONAS BROTHERS AND MEXICO

YOU ARE IDIOT

He looks tired and a bit sad… Missing anyone?

Apr 10, 2012 @ 10:50 am
    l?veislouder said:

They didn’t sell out MSG in 1 minute. That TT was inaccurate.

————————-

Wikipedia:

Still, 41 minutes is something to be proud of.

Opinion on that?

• classicalmusicplayer

He has the best swag.

Niley!!!!

If you don’t like the boys SOOO much then why are you here.

By the way you LIE!

1) Learn English, because I ‘m Struggling to comprehend a word you’re saying.
    2) If boy bands do not last, why are you so Convinced the Jonas Brothers will again be Successful? Hmm …?

1 am from mexico

2 Jonas Brothers will again be Successful? and why not?

3 this is a note of nick jonas are you doing here?

4 fuck you

1) Learn English, because I ‘m Struggling to comprehend a word you’re saying.

1 iam from mexico

2 Jonas Brothers will again be Successful? and why not?

3 this is a note of nick jonas are you doing here?

4 fuck you

Loveislouder que empezó este lío, ¿cómo se defiende (el desorden) que usted empezó?

si Loveislouder empezó este lío

Loveislouder you started this mess, how are you defending (the mess) you started?

if Loveislouder started this mess

JONATICS one direction

if Loveislouder started this mess

jonatics not like 1d

l?veislouder

If you don’t like the boys SOOO much then why are you here.

get out here bitch

Niley?? please GET OVER IT!!! NILEY IS DEAD!!!!

do not get excited by a band of the moment

a boy band does not last forever

the jonas are blood brothers

1d are nothing

have different dreams

• l?veislouder

lol omg, this anon is hilarious. I never said I didn’t like the Jonas Brothers, just that One Direction is successful as well. You can’t blame your inability to comprehend logic on being Mexican. Go worship your Jonas posters and enjoy a life of solidarity, because no one is going to want to deal with your bullshit. Bye :)

• Ijustneedyounow

beautiful as always :)
    and to the anon that said he looks stiff: that’s nick jonas for you! he just doesn’t feel comfortable in front of cameras when he’s not performing… i thought everyboy noticed that by now

• Still Anonymous

Opinion on that?

We are not talking about JUST this week, dearie.

• l?veislouder

Apr 10, 2012 @ 09:01 am
    —————

nick is so hot

Who the hell is Simon Cowell JONAS THE BEST

WHO THE HELL IS SIMON COWELL? THE RETURN THIS JONAS 2012

I AM EXCITED

A BOY BAND EVER STAY TOGETHER

WHO THE HELL IS SIMON COWELL? THE RETURN THIS JONAS 2012

I AM EXCITED

A BOY BAND EVER STAY TOGETHER

Excuse ME! but what are you doing on this post if you don’t like the boys.Simon Cowell is nothing.

Where did he SAY that.

• l?veislouder

I am rolling my eyes at those who don’t actually know who Simon Cowell is. Your age has clearly not hit double digits yet, and you claim to know what is successful and good in the music business. Yeah, okay. -___-

Outfit repeater…

WHY DOES HE HAVE TO PROMOTE IT?THIS SOUNDS LIKE A FILM.