Selena Gomez Ethan Hawke The Getaway

541286_10150655656300975_565428066_n

Selena Gomez is halting her music career to work on new films, she said: ‘I’m doing another movie called ‘The Getaway’ with Ethan Hawke. It’s really, really exciting. I go to Bulgaria and then I start filming. It’s more of an action movie, which is also different. So we’re doing that and then hopefully another movie, but that hasn’t really been confirmed yet.

Then I’ll start working on my fourth album, which will be the best album I’ll ever do! But I’m just kind of halting music for a bit. I’ve been really focused on more acting. For me it’s been fun to take risks and do things that are completely different. To be honest maybe some of you guys might not be comfortable with it. ..I’m still the same person. Things that challenge me really excite me.’

Her upcoming films include Eli Roth thriller ‘Aftershock’ and ‘Spring Breakers.’ Selena will also be featured on ‘Glee.’ According to E! News, in the prom episode, shot last week, Lea Michele reportedly sings Selena’s track ‘Love You Like a Love Song.’ Lea puts out ‘a really powerful performance.’

SELENA GOMEZ ‘LOVE SONG’ WILL BE FEATURED ON GLEE!

wow news flash for me billy ray cyrus write her song’s?even party in the usa? wow and i thought he didn’t have an inner child that he was all a fake hair and botox and plastic surgeries.

No Sorry but, Selena always wanted to get into music. Watch her audition video when she was 12. Why are you picking things to dislike her with every comment? Just curious. If you dislike her then why even comment at all?

• BrokenArrow

Just cause you take it as a bad thing doesn’t mean i meant it that way. Search interviews from 2007/2008 when they ask her about being Miley’s replacement and you’ll see.
    PS. Being curvy doesnt have anything to do with your weight, just so you know so next time you dont sound that stupid :)

It is great Selena is getting more experience before 13RW.
    But I want the filming at least get started this year. :/

Why the fuck is almost everyone on this site so fixated on hating/trashing whoever the post is about?
    Why should Selena stop singing if she enjoys making music and traveling to see her fans? As long as she has fans that want to see or hear her she should do what ever she wants. It is her life.
    If you don’t like someone it don’t buy it, pretty simple really.

Apr 9, 2012 @ 03:47 pm
    BrokenArrow said:

You should go back and listen to those interviews. Selena clearly stated that she was not ready to go into music yet. She wanted to focus on acting at the time. Even the head of Disney was astonished and impressed that she had the mindset to wait.

• BrokenArrow

are you seriously that stupid and dumb? lol she said this year will be full of acting! and she clearly loves doing movies, and shes only doing 1 movie so far this year sb,so wtf are you talking about? just cause your attention whore idol *cough*miley*cough* doesnt do anything with her life since she fade and her career is on the toilet doesnt make selena can do what she wants to do!and oopsie too bad its not sel fault that she actually have the opportunity to work with oscars winners and amazing and talented people who wants to work with her! and btw new flashes you idiot this is what actors do, movies! lol you think an actor just can make a movie for year or what?

lol Look Claudia, just cause you live trough selena’s live and your happiness depends on Selena’s or Miley’s career doesn’t mean i’m like you. I dont give two frogs about what they do with their life. If Selena wants to do movies and Miley wants to enjoy the money she earned, it’s their problem. I just commented what i think if you dont like the fact that not everybody is gonna praise Selena like you do go and do something with your anger, shout to the pillow, kiss selena’s ass poster on your wall or something cause your hateful soul is getting worse and worse.

• BrokenArrow

Did i say she said she never in the life was going to do music? No.
    I said at that time she said she didn’t want to do music. You’re making a big deal about nothing.

yeah, but everyone has there own opinions. chill, go fuck a dog.

Apr 9, 2012 @ 03:58 pm
    BrokenArrow said:

Did i say she said she never in the life was going to do music? No.
    Apr 9, 2012 @ 02:46 pm
    BrokenArrow said:

“I remember when she was compared to Miley like all the time and she said she didn’t want to do music cause her thing was acting and now she is going to have 4 albums lol.”\\

Uhm yes you kind of LOLed at the fact she is now making 4 albums. This would be the equivalent of you saying that what she said 5 years ago was a lie.

BrokenArrow, I wanna ask you a random question, do they sold the HM/MC’s Best of Both Worlds Concert soundtrack CD in Argentina? And what about Up All Night in its YearBook Edition?

• BrokenArrow

I don’t see changing your mind as a bad thing. I didn’t said she was never going to do music. When i was reading she was going to record her 4th album i found it funny how things changed. Again, I dont see changing as a bad thing, if you do that’s your problem :)

she’s doing everything she can to stay on top -.-

• BrokenArrow

BOBW soundtrack, yes & i dont think up all night is out in south america :)

BrokenArrow said:

BOBW soundtrack, yes & i dont think up all night is out in south america :)

OMG thanks :) I saw Up all night only in standar edition here in Latinoamerica. In Argentina is out since march lol. I want the BOBW cd sooo bad i hope they stull got it somewhere but i doubt it cuz isn’t like a regular soundtrack :/

Apr 9, 2012 @ 02:12 pm
    javi g said:
    please don’t tell me this is a remake theres a classic movie called the getaway i think it was with steve mcqueen in the 70′s i hope not unfortunately critics hate remakes they think is a blasphemy remaking a movie.

The provisory title is “Getaway”. Selena got this wrong. And Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger already did a remake for “The Getaway” in 1994 idt they would do other.

• ParadiseBieber

I am still waiting for 13 Reasons Why…

• BrokenArrow

I feel like she’s doing every movie they offer her to do just to make movies -.-

• BrokenArrow

I like her better with short curly hair or straight short hair. i think she look way better with those hairstyle than the wig style.

she needs to stop singing

Apr 9, 2012 @ 02:24 pm
    BrokenArrow said:

———————-
    Yeah, it looks like she know anything about this movie.
    She should work in the 13RW adaptation. Her producer company is producting it and her mother that work on it still might be recovering from miscarriage. But Bulgaria is a great country to knowing.

Apr 9, 2012 @ 02:28 pm
    she needs to stop singing

——————
    she is obligated to release one more album by contract

• LLL’s baby

she needs to stop singing

——————
    she is obligated to release one more album by contract

lol like it’s that hard for her she just can choose the songs and done. Autotune and professional writers and producers do the shit for her :)

Apr 9, 2012 @ 02:39 pm
    LLL’s baby said:
    she needs to stop singing

——————
    she is obligated to release one more album by contract

—————-
    Yeah, but maybe because it is her last, she want do different.

• BrokenArrow

autotune is better than just lip syncing like miley does. and miley lies about writing her own songs when really here dad writes them

ha, this is literally copied from just jared
    Nice one OU! lol

she never say that you stupid little liar! seriously you idiot get your fact straigts before talk and sound so fucking dumb! seriously stupid people these days! she has always said that she is passionate about both things (even in her audition for disney she said she was working in her singing and actress career) but in future she would love just to make one thing and that is making films! soo stfu you idiot! btw i remember talentless and attention whore miley saying she hates twitter but as shes a disgusting attention seeker she was back on twitter again, remember she saying she prefer a curvy body than being super skinny and looks like a guy and even that bitch dare to post a pic of anorexic girl and now shes desperate to lose weigth and being as skinny as she always wanted to be, i remember her saying she hates pop music and thats not her type of music (like pitusa) that shes more into rock vibe when clearly her music is pop and the most crappy pop, remember she saying health is hapinnes, but she smoke and what about her just breathe tatto? lmao shes sooo fucking stupid seriously! then she wonder why nobody cant take her seriously and always make fun about her, well shes a joke and clearly all her delusional stan like you are like her!well with that fake, hypocrite and joke idol! soo what your point idiot?

• LLL’s baby

Miley has a voice sweetheart. And a very good one.
    Lol you got stuck in ‘Hannah Montana’? Billy Ray didn’t write for Miley wtf!? Miley can sing, write good songs and put a good show, that’s why she’s the one with full stadiums. Toodles!

LOL at Claudia commenting as an anon. Pathetic.

• david b conway

DEAR OCEAN UP.COM WEB SITE ,HI MY NAME IS DAVID CONWAY AND MY COMMENTS TO JUST ABOUT SELENA GOMEZ , AND I WILL TRY TO BE NICE JUST TO SELENA GOMEZ , IS THAT , WHY BOTHER TO MAKE THE FORTH ALBUM JUST WHEN SHE LOVES MORE INTO HER MOTION PICTURE , AND TO ME I DO FEEL LIKE SHE SHOULD DO ON HER THE FOURTH AND FIFTH ALBUM , JUST BEFORE SHE QUIT,S AND JUST WITH THE HATER,S THEY SHOULD SHUNT UP , LOVE DAVID B CONWAY

• david b conway

PAGE 2 / BY DAVID CONWAY , AND MY COMMENTS JUST ABOUT SELENA GOMEZ , AGAIN , IT IS MY BUSINES JUST TO HATE TO SELENA MARIE GOMEZ , SHE DOES ACTIONAL DRIVE ME UP A DAM WALL ,LOVE DAVID B CONWAY

same lol

When she stops singing will be the day I stop disliking her

• LLL’s baby

Bitch won’t sleep

her hair looks so fake :/

her hair looks fake? miley is the one who spent 10,000 dollars on hair extensions

• BrokenArrow

yeah i know i meant the yearbook edition :P
    I got BOBW soundtrack after the movie came out so i dont know if they still have it.

• someone

i am? offended that Selena can’t even be bothered to check how my country (i’m talking about Bulgaria) is pronounced. U.U

• Clauber

Her song is so catchy!

• red foreman

its because the hair is fake they are extensions. dumass what are you on? dope?

• red foreman

its because the hair is fake they are extensions. dumass what are you on? dope?

But Love You Like a Love Song is so old.

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

i’m so happy and PROUD of you sel! your achievements r making the haters sorry execuses more and more pathetic! some ppl hate you becoz they find you intimating as your always so perfect but i dont because i know your have a pure heart of crystal, maybe the stupid haters lacked love and attention as babies now they’ve developed an allergy*cough cough* to them, but that doesnt make good things like love affection caring downtoearth crappy! love <333

I’m curious about Lea performing a dance track

• javi g

• Bloomx

I’m not sure how old some of you are (i.e the anon who decided to post a passionate response), but know this: everyone has opinions. People can dislike whatever they want AND for legitimate reasons. Not liking something does not equate jealousy.
    In fact, it’s really ignorant to think that people only dislike what you love because they’re not raised correctly.

Get off your high-horse – everyone thinks differently, and it’s about time you realize that. If you don’t, I really wouldn’t like to see how you’ll behave when you get jobs or go to college.

x

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

oh really,@loveislouder will give you a lecture on how some ppls opinions are craps and does not matter

• Bloomx

Some opinions are a little out there, but they should be treated respectfully, depending on what they are. If the opinion is something like, ‘I think murdering people is fun’ than I do believe that is a bit…er, crappy.

But, with celebrities – and not liking them, you have to understand that not everyone can like what you do. You dislike something too, don’t you?
    That doesn’t mean they were dropped as a child or anything, they just have a different opinion and they aren’t ‘wrong.’

Imagine someone you don’t like. wouldn’t it be annoying if people kept saying you were jealous of them when you really weren’t?
    Just be a bit more open-minded about things like that. It’s hard sometimes, but then again, when you have a job, and you have to work with so many different people, you HAVE to be tolerant and it’s best to exercise that now.

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

maybe your right, but please refrain from writing novels this is OceanUp! some ppl like me are born with comprehension issues i just couldnt keep my focus when the paragraph is too long so please dont

• MovesLikeJagger

NO. MORE. MUSIC.

• l?veislouder

(replying to this) – Apr 9, 2012 @ 05:24 pm
    captivatedbyyou… said:
    Honey, you’re allowed to have opinions that vary from my own. What I think is stupid is the fact that you specifically are obsessed with being thin, to the point where you chant “thinspiration”-type mottos, which are dangerous and putting you on the path to develop an eating disorder, and Claudia, who is a blind sheep that would support Selena even if she, as Bloomx suggested, expressed an interest in killing people. That’s what I find stupid, not using your brain when forming opinions. Have common sense and logic to back up your statements (and expressing them without hating on or insulting people) and I’ll accept your right to have that opinion.

Uh she said she didnt want to replace ANYONE she didnt say that she wasnt going to sing!
    Just because Miley sang it doesnt mean that NOBODY else is allowed to. Get a life!

• justthat

can’t wait to enjoy her fourth album!! Selena rocks no matter what haters:P