Is Harry Styles Into TAYLOR SWIFT?

nii

Harry told MTV: ‘I feel good. I think the people who were getting involved are all great performers, so for them to enjoy our performance was nice. ..Katy Perry was there, Selena Gomez. There was Ashley Tisdale. Taylor Swift was dancing as well.’

what about beatles , back street boys , big time rush ,jonas b or the weekend band i donot their fans will think that they are the biggest band in the world :)

and jonas fans were scared from justin smh

Who the fuck is The Weekend Band?

and jonas fans were scared from justin smh

We were never scared of Justin.
    We also love One direction, well most of us :)

What is scared,chicklet.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Isnt Taylor like way to tall for him? lol
    Considering she’s 5’11” she’s way too tall for pretty much all guys. It’s very difficult for her to find guys that are taller than her. However Harry’s supposedly 6 feet now. Taylor Lautner and Joe are both 5’10” =/

Not all of us silly,some of us DON’T care.We stick to one,that’s it!

• SubwayToVenus

I want Joe and Taylor to date again..

Harry didn’t say he was single in the morning video. he def is dating Lily Halpern. He hasn’t tweeted since it has come out. He did this when the caroline thing started too

no he doesn’t like blondes he’s not dating taylor i think he is dating this lily girl, if you look back through her March instagrams and tweets she has pix of her doing stuff with him

• SubwayToVenus

Not all of us silly,some of us DON’T care.We stick to one,that’s it!

You don’t need to ditch one though, only tweenies do that. I will forever love the Jonas brothers, more than any other boy band, but that doesn’t mean I can’t love One direction as well.

• l?veislouder

That’s disturbing.

• SubwayToVenus

Danielle is fucking annoying, Liam’s way too good for her.

• l?veislouder

Apr 10, 2012 @ 06:23 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    Danielle is fucking annoying, Liam’s way too good for her.
    —————
    (You know I agree, but) what brought that up?

Apr 10, 2012 @ 06:16 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

I want Joe and Taylor to date again..

I thought you hated Jaylor..

What stuff…..

ubwayToVenus said:

I want Joe and Taylor to date again..

I thought you hated Jaylor..

I did.. lmao

All the One Direction guys seem so dirty and used. I’m very bipolar when it comes to who I dislike less, between Bieber and them.

—————
    (You know I agree, but) what brought that up?

Someone reblogged a pic of her tweet the one that said “Omg Liam and Danielle is trending, that’s so sweet, I miss him so much and this made me smile xoxo”

I did.. lmao

So what made you change your mind?

I did.. lmao

So what made you change your mind?

I don’t know, I was listening to Last kiss and I realized that they’re both so so so nice and goofy and I was like, I want them to date again. That was it.

• l?veislouder

—————–
    -________- go dance your feelings, bitch. no one wants to hear it on twitter.

Harry probably has herpes…

This is the second interview I saw where Niall’s eyes widen when Demi is mentioned haha. Cute.

• SubwayToVenus

Harry probably has herpes…

lmao, I am 100% if I knew Harry, he’d be my best friend.

• Liam P.

SubwayToVenus said:

Danielle is fucking annoying, Liam’s way too good for her.

She has the dance moves

Keep your thoughts to yourself bitch. If you love 1D, you should be able to respect their choices and be happy with it. Fucking directionator.

• SubwayToVenus

LEAVE SUB WAY TO VENUS ALONE SHE IS THE BETS AND U GUYS SUCK , U ARE JEALOUS CUZ SHE HAS FANS , LOVE U HONEY WE ARE UR SUBWAYERS <3

Lmao, aw <3

love u subwaytovenus <3

some people here are crazy niall’s eyes didnot wide lovatics leave niall alone we donot need ur drama here

OMG! I read “Is Harry Styles In TAYLOR SWIFT?” Haha

OMG! I read “Is Harry Styles In TAYLOR SWIFT?” Haha

Probably yes

• SubwayToVenus

They wouldn’t look cute, though that would be hilarious, Taylor will write MANY songs when he breaks her heart.

TOTALLY

“I think the people who were getting involved are all great performers, so for them to enjoy our performance was nice. ..Katy Perry was there, Selena Gomez… LOLOLOLOLO

• l?veislouder

lmao at when there’s food Niall doesn’t like. it’s like, you are rejected, not even Niall likes you!

Harry says “i’m gonna kill you” to Louis after 1:17 … listen. Hahahaahaha

• Mizcutie101

Isnt Taylor like way to tall for him? lol

World’s biggest boy band =D

“HARRY WON’T GO OUT WITH OLDER WOMEN ANYMORE!”
    Mother fuckers.
    Stupid ass OceanUp users pretending they know shit about everyone.
    Suck on that, biotches.
    I’m done.

Taylor is into Tim Tebow, I thought…?

• SubwayToVenus

There is NOTHING that annoys me more than this holw Niall/Demi thing right now, NOTHING. NOT EVEN SELENA GOMEZ AND NICK JONAS DATING AGAIN, NOT EVEN NICK SAYING NILEY IS OVER, N O T H I N G. His eyes are normal he didn’t even say shit, shut it.

SubwayToVenus said:

Harry probably has herpes…

lmao, I am 100% if I knew Harry, he’d be my best friend.

Why? You have herpes too?

• l?veislouder

Apr 10, 2012 @ 06:34 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    Harry probably has herpes…

lmao, I am 100% if I knew Harry, he’d be my best friend.
    I’d probably call him and Louis numpties everyday, and Niall as well, now that I’ve seen his wanking dance lol

SubwayToVenus said:

Danielle is fucking annoying, Liam’s way too good for her.

She has the dance moves

Keep your attitude and I’ll move onto the next one..

• SubwayToVenus

lmao, I am 100% if I knew Harry, he’d be my best friend.

Why? You have herpes too?

No, but I am a perver, like him and I looooooove dancing to Robbie Williams, I’m pretty sure Harry loves dancing to Robbie Williams, we’d strip to Rock DJ

• Liam P.

SubwayToVenus said:

Danielle is fucking annoying, Liam’s way too good for her.

She has the dance moves

Keep your attitude and I’ll move onto the next one..

Go ahead.

SubwayToVenus said:

Danielle is fucking annoying, Liam’s way too good for her.

She has the dance moves

Keep your attitude and I’ll move onto the next one..

Go ahead.

So, we’re done?

• SubwayToVenus

Lmao, I am starting to like Louis sooooooo much, he was the one I cared the less for but now I like him a lot, he’s funny.

10, 2012 @ 05:08 pm

OR tay will break his.

Apr 10, 2012 @ 06:36 pm

SubwayToVenus said:

Harry probably has herpes…

lmao, I am 100% if I knew Harry, he’d be my best friend.

Why? You have herpes too?

this

OR tay will break his.

Hmm, I doubt it.

• l?veislouder

Louis is actually the really perverted one with sex always on the brain, not Harry, so you’d definitely get on with him. Louis is attractive, in my opinion, but I’d get annoyed with the immaturity after a while. I’d love him as a friend though; he’d definitely be hilarious :D

• Liam P.

SubwayToVenus said:

Danielle is fucking annoying, Liam’s way too good for her.

She has the dance moves

Keep your attitude and I’ll move onto the next one..

Go ahead.

So, we’re done?

Okay…Whatever

Apr 10, 2012 @ 06:41 pm

OR tay will break his.

Hmm, I doubt it.

Taylor Lautner.

• SubwayToVenus

I know Louis and Harry would be my best friends, I swear, I would get naked in front of them without the idea of having sex withour a doubt and I don’t even know them..

Go ahead.

So, we’re done?

Okay…Whatever

Go fuck yourself :(

SubwayToVenus is a cokewhore.

• SubwayToVenus

SubwayToVenus is a cokewhore.

What the fuck? I have never ever tried coke, therefore, I’m not a cokewhore.

• Liam P.

Go ahead.

So, we’re done?

Okay…Whatever

Go fuck yourself :(

Actually, I got Danielle to do it

What the fuck? I have never ever tried coke, therefore, I’m not a cokewhore.

You said you loved coke before.

i miss the old oceanup…with jordan jackie jay firework teamnobody etc etc. why cant we go back D:

• SubwayToVenus

You said you loved coke before.

LMAO, COKE, THE SODA NOT THE DRUG, I AM A COKE WHORE IF WE’RE TALKING ABOUT THE DRINK.

You said you liked coke better than Pepsi.

Go fuck yourself :(

Actually, I got Danielle to do it

Good luck with that

• Pepsistan

You filthy, dirty, little coke whore.

• SubwayToVenus

You said you liked coke better than Pepsi.

I do. Coke is my only addiction. I thought you were talking about cocaine.

I want to shoot SubwayToVenus to Venus in a subway.

• SubwayToVenus

I want to shoot SubwayToVenus to Venus in a subway.

A cold cut sandwich.

SubwayToVenus is a cokewhore.

She is just a whore

• SubwayToVenus

SubwayToVenus is a cokewhore.

She is just a whore

Lmao, yes and you know this because we’re so close.

pr 10, 2012 @ 06:58 pm

SubwayToVenus is a cokewhore.

She is just a whore

I agree.

taylor swift is stupid or better inmature for him she acts like she were 13 sooo maybe is not cool at all ..she needs to grow up come on she has 23 years old ..and harry has 18 soooo no5 years is tooo much

She is just a whore

I agree.

Lol

Could you guys please vote for me!!! I’d really appreciate it:) oceanup fam<3

Could you guys please vote for me!!! I’d really appreciate it:) oceanup fam<3

i meant all star weekend sorry

i meant u were scared cuz he will take jonas place but seems to me that 1d will do not justin as much as i am sad to say it but it is true i was a jonas fan since 2005 but now i canot i didnot move on but jonas will never come back :'(

I MEANT THE BEST SORRY :*

im a big riri fan..i would love for them to do a det with her

___________________
    The stick in your butt…take it out. I don’t ship Demi and Niall, I don’t even like Demi. I rewatched the video and I still see his eyes widening. It’s just an observation, calm ya tits.