Miley Cyrus LOL Official US Trailer

inhumancreation said:

I just keep waiting for her to put on a blond wig

Steve shits rainbows.

looks kool it just that they reveal to much of story line in trailer but she improved in acting!!!!!!!!!!111 MILEY

• inhumancreation

Steve shits rainbows.
    Not right now, he’s constipated :/

• Clauber

I just keep waiting for her to put on a blond wig

ME TOO so weird!

inhumancreation said:

Steve shits rainbows.
    Not right now, he’s constipated :/

Damn do somehting about it gorl!

• inhumancreation

Damn do somehting about it gorl!
    Do you understand how hard it is to find Zombies that are packed with fiber? DO YOU?

inhumancreation said:

Damn do somehting about it gorl!

Try Walmart.

I think her acting in The Last Song was better than in this movie but I still wanna see it because I love these type of movies and I love her!

aye yo selena cant sing for shit.

• inhumancreation

Try Walmart.
    But I live in Ireland.. we have no Walmart. Steve shall forever suffer.

I seriously can’t wait i love Miley so much, she’s so beautiful !

inhumancreation said:

Try Walmart.
    But I live in Ireland.. we have no Walmart. Steve shall forever suffer.

Kill him and make yummy unicorn hamburgers then.

• SubwayToVenus

Suddenly, I want Taylor Swift and Joe Jonas to date again.

• Stalker Tay Tay

SubwayToVenus said:

Suddenly, I want Taylor Swift and Joe Jonas to date again.

Tell meh sistah!

• inhumancreation

Kill him and make yummy unicorn hamburgers then.
    I can’t do that.. Obama and him are having happy fun time together right now.

Is it just me or has Miley got so HOT !

inhumancreation said:

Kill him and make yummy unicorn hamburgers then.
    I can’t do that.. Obama and him are having happy fun time together right now.

Rumor has it he’s dating this babe…

• inhumancreation

Rumor has it he’s dating this babe…
    I don’t know whether to laugh or cry at that image. Steve is downgrading.

• kristin6410

I really hope it comes out in june so i can watch it in the theaters!!!

BORING… i think i seen this movie 10 times and everytime with different actors.. same of the same…. 21 jump street and Hunger Games were great movies of 2012 so far.

• BrokenArrow

i like this trailer better :)

miley’s kinda irrelevant now tbh
    but she’s still worth like 100 million so i guess it doesnt matter. with all the attention she got, all the work she’s done, etc, and selena’s still only worth 5 million(i think) lol and gorgeousselena still says selena slays and shit lol

Coming from a huge Miley fan, I don’t think this movie looks too good.

Lol describes this movie. It’s a joke. Looks so unimpressive. I’m glad she’s working on music. She should stick to that.

• gorgeousselena

omg she seriously sucks! she cant act for save her life! and this movie flopped in india and got terrible reviews… lmao poor miley her career is in the toilet and her come back is with 2 crappy movies hahaha

I WANNA KNOW IF THEY’LL SHOW THE MOVIE IN FLORIDA :(

This is shiz compared to the original french one.

This movie looks like a cheesy chick flick.

It’s cheesy to say “chick flick”.

• Miley’s Slave

inhumancreation said:

I just keep waiting for her to put on a blond wig

LOLz I miss that blonde wig…

• Miley’s Slave

I will watch this shit

Ehhh.

This movie looks like a cheesy chick flick.

• Sparks

I CAN’T FUCKN WAIT TO WATCH THIS!

• inhumancreation

I just keep waiting for her to put on a blond wig

ehhhh boring storyline- to predicting

too* predictable*