Miley Not Wearing Underwear To Pilates

Very sexy that she did that for her paparazzi!

Do YOU think Miley should wear panties to pilates?

• Anna

idiots. where in this video is her pussy showing? NOWHERE. you do not have the right to troll on her like this when there is absolutely no proof that she wasnt wearing panties. did you all see the zac efron nudes? fake, photoshopped, and that can be done with miley too. so unless theres a video where you can actually SEE it, unlike this piece of crap over here, shut the fuck up. seriously.
    ———————————————
    THIS :D

• SubwayToVenus

They were calling her beautiful tho..

LOL one pic doesnt meant she wasnt wearing panties, ive seen a situation like this go down before and it is most likely just the angle. She isnt stupid to not wear panties and wear a dress.

doesnt mean*

• l?veislouder

Why are people still discussing this “panties vs. no panties” debat? She was caught on camera not wearing them when she got into/out her car. It’s already been pointed out that her genital area was shown due to lack of protecting fabric. Why is it still being argued? sigh*

Easy access for Liam.

She was caught without panties before…in a little scandal delivered by Perez Hilton if anybody remember that. Well, every gossip site and people in general believed that. Oh, it was fake.
    So now i’m just rolling eyes about this.
    And i don’t care if it’s true or not, anyway eveybody believed that – but if she’s wearing it, would be better tho.

thats just gross :x

• SubwayToVenus

Wow, Miley, that’s gross.

• thisloveisours

So now i’m just rolling eyes about this.

yeah i remember that, it wasn’t fake i remember someone on ou posted the uncensored pic and she wasn’t wearing panties

At least she shaves..

thisloveisours said:

So now i’m just rolling eyes about this.

That was what i’m talking about. IT WAS FAKE. Why? In the rest of the set of pics you can clearly see her panties through her white dress -.- but it looked so real to everybody.
    If I fin the proof I would show you :)

lol OU. Post “Miley, I’m not wearing shoes today” then post this one. The right title to this one should be “I’m not wearing panties today, for those kids who can’t”

wonder what she was up to at “pilates” then haha

So now i’m just rolling eyes about this.

If I fin the proof I would show you :)

• JelenaRocks

l?veislouder I Freaking Love Your Icon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JelenaRocks

i wonder if she dont wear panties she most not have ?.?

• JelenaRocks

i wonder if she dont wear panties she most not have ?.?

Apr 10, 2012 @ 07:56 pm
    JelenaRocks said:
    l?veislouder I Freaking Love Your Icon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh, thank you, doll :) <3

If u would just read the description box, it says that they will not show miley’s crotch for some reason

Loveislouder are you blonde?

<3 <<<<< that looks like a penis

• l?veislouder

Yes. 100% Agree and thongs do not count as panties.
    Oh :( I like thongs lol

Anon, no, I’m not blonde. Why?

LOLOLO i love this youtube comment about Miley being stalk by paps “I woulda ran over all them triflin’ ass camera holdin’ niggas. If u ever want a picture of ME then u better make a single file line? cuz I won’t tolerate that type of shit!!!!”

Definitely Kingsley xD

l?veislouder said:

Yes. 100% Agree and thongs do not count as panties.
    Oh :( I like thongs lol

Anon, no, I’m not blonde. Why?

I wanna know how you look. Hey can i ask you why you just ignore some questions or people talking to you sometimes? It makes you look bad.

• l?veislouder

So if you don’t answer something it’s just because you don’t see it? It’s not because you’re a bitch wh thinks it’s too special to do it right? I get it.
    -____- lovely attitude you’ve got. Yes, that is what I said.

Apr 10, 2012 @ 10:50 pm
    Bye Loveislouderthanthepressuretobeperfect!!!
    Bye :)

l?veislouder said:
    lol Claudia takes it so personally, with all her, “too bad sel is rocking the world!” shit. It’s not surprising though, as it’s clear this girl is living through Selena. If Selena makes any mistakes, that’s like Claudia making one, and obviously no one likes to admit they’ve made a mistake. Too bad Claudia has made a whole bunch of them on this website; crazy >.< I agree though, they’re probably all trolls just to get rises out of people. It’s so stupid, like they have nothing better to do -___- — claudia loll where has she been? i forgot about her, but yeah it creeps me out sooo much when people are that involved is a celebs life that it affects them so deep like that, mimi is the same way with miley, though mimi isn’t as mean but i think she is equally obsessed

• l?veislouder

They both just disappeared lol. It’s odd that they always leave and come back around the same time though. Some anons sound like them, but I’m sure it’s people just doing a really good impression lol
    Mimi at least tries to be civil and explain her view; Claudia is just mad all the time, and if you don’t agree with her, you’re delusional, simple as that lol

l?veislouder said:

i’ve always thought they type the same way and both write long paragraphs too, i don’t know if their the same person but it wouldn’t surprise me, though i can’t understand why someone would do that, that just takes crazy to a whole new level lol

• l?veislouder

Mimi seems a bit more educated in the English language, but yeah, you can tell they’re both not native speakers, and they both speak Spanish. Still, I wouldn’t be surprised either. Gosh, they’re both just crazy, even if they’re two different people. They’re unhealthily obsessed with people who have no idea they exist, and would probably be ashamed to know them if they knew what they said on “their behalf.” Once they understand that, maybe they can get help. But they never will, and no one will make them get help, because I guarantee no one in their everyday lives knows the extent of their obsession, or thinks it’s something to worry about. Shows how great these parents are -___-

So is this Miley’s way of getting old perverts to go see her movies coming out? The timing is incredibly suspect.

• Curlyred

Seriously ???
    You think that’s very sexy ….

• NirvanaSmells

LOL xD What the fuck :P Seriously, I think the only time people (well most) actually wear panties is when they have their periods xD I find it completely normal if she’s not wearing one. I mean, unless she’s smelling.. Then I would totally be disgusted but she looks like a pretty hygienic person. So Really, her not wearing panties is not a big issue.

• Daisyy
  • gorgeousselena

@loveislouder you are seriously such a disgusting, creepy and miserable bitch! you dare to post a pic of sel and say that if people look carefully they can see her pubic hair? you are gross and nasty as hell ewww no wonder why you are a miley fan, yikes you are disgusting like her! and too bad selena is not a disgusting trashy whore like miley who is a pathetic attention seeker who loves being braless and now even dare to go out without panties in a mini dress, just when i think she cant be any more disgusting or trashy! you are seriouly soo fucking creepy and disgusting, ewwww you seriously scary me!

• thisloveisours

the OceanUp user is really OU?

yep

Apr 10, 2012 @ 10:32 pm
    I just don’t like her because I know how fake she is and what a liar she is

How did you KNOW that?
    I know people who know her/have hung around her.

• l?veislouder

yes especially the anons, they can be so cruel!

• Daisyy

She knows what she’s doin. She just wants attention i saw the picture and she wasent wearinq underwear. I hate her attitude!!!

• gorgeousselena

I’m sorry, but I can’t really understand what you’re trying to say. I kind of grasped you asking about me being a fan of Selena; I just don’t like her because I know how fake she is and what a liar she is, and I can’t ignore the fact she always attaches herself to big names, whether through friends or relationships. She comes off as a power-hungry attention-freak, planning how best to stay in the spotlight and continue making money; not cool.
    are u fucking serious? lmao just when i think u cant be any more stupid or dumb! are you seriously talking about being fake, liar or “She comes off as a power-hungry attention-freak, planning how best to stay in the spotlight and continue making money” thats why miley biggest attention whore ever is you idiot! even the media knows that! you just described what your precious miley really is! hahahahahahaha my gosh you are seriously a joke, well after all you are a miley fan! and seriouly you disgusting, creepy and stupid little liar stop talking like u actually knows everything about selena, you dont anything about her, seriously go to therapy, you are freak and creppy as hell! how pathetic, miserable and really loser you can be that u think you actually know how the celebs are in their personal life! get a life u weirdo! i dont know if i feel sorry for someone like you or being scary of how weird, creepy and freak you are! btw so funny that eveybody who actually meet selena always say shes a sweetheart and the most adorable person ever, and she keeps all her old and new friends with her, and what about miley? yeah she has lost so many friends, cause she even sucks as a friend and nobody cant stan her how fake, hypocrite and attention seeker she can be! so you fail you piece oh shit! and seriously go to therapy!

l?veislouder said:

Probably.. :/ Who knows, maybe she’s a victim of Hollywood’s cruelty or maybe she’s just fucked up.
    I’m going to bed now, bye bb <3
    She says she was messed up before she came to Disney, and I know she had problems and lost her virginity before then, so maybe she’s just messed up, or Hollywood fucked her up even more. Sad =/
    Goodnight bb!! <3

I thought Demi was a virgin…and Selena?

• l?veislouder

I thought Demi was a virgin…and Selena?
    Wilmer doesn’t date virgins, at least not ones he can’t get into bed.
    I hear Selena isn’t a virgin, but as that’s not something I can picture, I question it. That’s just me though; being unable to picture it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

l?veislouder said:
    yes especially the anons, they can be so cruel!
    They really can! As if it’s a competition to see who can say the meanest things, and they take everything so personally! Like I’m insulting them, their mothers, and their first burns or something when what I say has nothing to do with them >.< — i find it hilarious sometimes though, how they act like if you say something about a celeb they like its as if you insulted them personally! but yes i think it is just to provoke a responce and show off to the other anons and since their anon theres no consequences

Bye Loveislouderthanthepressuretobeperfect!!!

l?veislouder said:

So if you don’t answer something it’s just because you don’t see it? It’s not because you’re a bitch who thinks it’s too special to do it right? I get it.
    -____- lovely attitude you’ve got. Yes, that is what I said.

Sorry. I had a misconception of you.

classicalmusicplayer said:
    I think if one is not showering, skinny dipping, or having sex, one must always be wearing panties.

—-///–/

Yes. 100% Agree and thongs do not count as panties.

omg i hate thongs they look so uncomfortable, i was with my friend and she bent over and her whole butt showed it was hella awkward, i just looked away :X

• EarthChild

To be honest I don’t care if she’s wearing panties or not, but from the picture I saw it looked like her upper thigh and the way the lighting was, not a vagina. Either way, it won’t affect my life is she wasn’t wearing panties, and oceanup just keeps bringing it up again haha.

Why must there be Miley vagina pictures in my face?! :'(

• l?veislouder

Sorry. I had a misconception of you.
    The internet makes that pretty easy. It’s okay.

• SubwayToVenus

Why wouldn’t she wear panties?? That’s so uncomfortable, she’s wearing a dress, I mean, really?

Why must there be Miley vagina pictures in my face?! :'(

The page doesn’t work to me -.- anyway…I doubt that’s true, if it is doesn’t affect me tho but it will be hella awkward see HM again lol

thisloveisours said:

I was hopping a VIDEO. I told you, the last time was fake when everybody thought the opposite…there’s no a video or what!?

• Clauber

Maybe is more confortable goin’ to pilates without panties.. so??

Apr 10, 2012 @ 08:33 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    That’s the same day she rode her bike around town with Brandi. Was she not wearing underwear then too? Did she take it off for the gym? So many unanswered questions, OU!

By the way, how is going commando even comfortable? I mean, what if you have to pee, but you can’t find a bathroom for a bit, so you’re forced to hold it, and then when you finally can get to a bathroom, you’re already starting to leak… there’s nothing there to stop it trickling down your leg!
    Odd thoughts, I know lol

• EarthChild

Maybe is more confortable goin’ to pilates without panties.. so??

True that. I’m sure it wasn’t intentional that she flashed it, a pap just happened to get it because they take tons of frames. It could always be worse haha

Why must there be Miley vagina pictures in my face?! :'(

sorry XD i just want the anon in denial to see those pics came from a paparazzi site (you can see the tags on the pic) so they are not photoshopped, they would get sued if they did that

SubwayToVenus said:

WHO IS SHEEEEEEEEE?

she’s pretty

Odd thoughts, I know lol

LMFAOOOOOOO
    I agree, it’s nasty, and no one wants to see a vagina. Besides, it’s like being naked, she’s wearing a dress, she sits down and bam, vagina flash, not acceptable.

SubwayToVenus said:

WHO IS SHEEEEEEEEE?

she’s pretty

Maybe it’s his new girl?..

• EarthChild

Odd thoughts, I know lol

I think it could be possible she just took them off after Pilates. Who knows. You know you’ll never get reasons or all the facts when they find something scandalous haha. Maybe she even peed in her panties and had to take them off? Okay that’s a long shot, but anything is possible. Btw, I do Pilates and depending on what kind of pants she wore inside the class I could see how it could possibly be comfy going commando. Just my opinion though

LMFAOOOOOOO
    I always feel bare wearing a dress, worried I’ll flash my underwear. I’d have a damn-near heart attack with every movement if I were commando lol

Why must there be Miley vagina pictures in my face?! :'(

Actually there’s something called celebs fakes sites. They’re not sued. And the Perez one was all over the internet ands they never get sued too -.-
    You even can find Taylor Swift’s nude fakes in the web and never get your ass sued rofl

• Clauber

Aww you changed ur icon, you look prettier.. and it looks like you are doing pilates too.. (: (skinny girl)

• SubwayToVenus

I know right? lmao, I can’t even imagine walking around with no underwear, I would feel like my pussy was unprotected and could get an infection, LMAO

• l?veislouder

Well you would definitely know better, seeing as I’ve never done Pilates and you have. I would just be terrified to step out without underwear, and that’s without thirty men chasing me with cameras. I’d think a veteran like Miley would be even more aware. It’s one thing to be apathetic about the paps; it’s another to just be stupid.

SubwayToVenus said:
    SubwayToVenus said:

WHO IS SHEEEEEEEEE?

she’s pretty

Maybe it’s his new girl?..

maybe they are kind of cute together. at first when i click on the link thought it would be nick with a girl and i was like “finally took long enough” LOL

• Live.Love.Learn.

LMFAOO!! OMG CRYING. SO TRUE

• l?veislouder

If the site is called “celeb fakes,” the website is clearly not advertising their content as genuine. You can only get sued (and have the case have any merit) if you’re lying.

• jt

no miley. just no.

Why must there be Miley vagina pictures in my face?! :'(

…that taylor nude was from a satire site -____- and whatever though i’m not going to argue anymore. if believing its photoshopped helps you then fine believe it

seriously…

what makes you think she’s not wearing underwear?

LMFAOO!! OMG CRYING. SO TRUE
    LMAO! I agree with Marissa xD !!!!

• SubwayToVenus

lol, no, in that case, I would be like NBMENHBFQHJFBEJQ WHO THE FUCK IS THIS? lmao

• EarthChild

Maybe she just doesn’t care? Otherwise I would think she would’ve said something about it. My sister used to go commando sometimes when she was around Miley’s age (odd and TMI I know.) to each their own I guess hahah

?veislouder said:

LMFAOO!! OMG CRYING. SO TRUE
    LMAO! I agree with Marissa xD !!!!

LMAO, I’m glad I’m not the only one.

Why must there be Miley vagina pictures in my face?! :'(

I’m not THAT anon you talked. I shouldn’t give a fuck i’m juts saying the true this can be full of bullshit as the last time who knows? Whatever.

• jt

hello everyone how was ur day? (im bored) :)

• l?veislouder

Maybe. I guess anything is possible, but still, ugh… It’s just weird in my opinion, to not care about someone seeing/taking pictures of your private area. I’d feel so violated, and knowing at any given moment, someone could be looking at it would make it a hundred times worse.

l?veislouder said:

So you can use any celeb face and make a nude pic and get away with it? Oh. And what happened with the Perez Hilto scandal, i don’t get it, every site said that was the real deal and when the truth came out no one gave a explanation or smth :/
    Wow you know the law girl lol

LMFAOO!! OMG CRYING. SO TRUE
    LMAO! I agree with Marissa xD !!!!

LMAO, I’m glad I’m not the only one.
    LET’S ALL “LMAO” TOGETHER! lmfao xD
    Omgsh guys, I feel like we’re the plastics of OU. *le dead*
    I CALL TRYING TO MAKE “fetch” HAPPEN!

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

so what, shes miley, she can do whatever she want, live with it, losers. *sarcasm*

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

im so sorry miley can’t even afford a clean underwear maybe everyone can donate a dollar or two to her

Wow you know the law girl lol
    As long as you’re not claiming the picture is real, you can. As for the Perez Hilton photo, I think Miley just didn’t want to press charges. Didn’t she say she was cool with him or something? And things seemed fine between them after he took the picture down.
    I took law for four years in high school and a year in college, I should know something lol

• EarthChild

I just kind of wish she’d comment about it one way or the other!

LMFAOO!! OMG CRYING. SO TRUE
    LMAO! I agree with Marissa xD !!!!

LMAO, I’m glad I’m not the only one.
    LET’S ALL “LMAO” TOGETHER! lmfao xD
    Omgsh guys, I feel like we’re the plastics of OU. *le dead*
    I CALL TRYING TO MAKE “fetch” HAPPEN!

LMAOOOOOOO, that’s fetch bb that you try to make fetch happen.

if she wants to show her pussyyyyy like brit brit let her show her damn pusssyyyyyyyyyy. let her show what her co-stars have seen before. hell yeah.

captivatedbyyou… said:

I can give you a dollar if that means you gtfo or here

DANI, LOOK AT THIS.
    LMAO
    MY BODY! *touch* lmfao xD
    And then Niall, who’s like, “nope, my sexiness is for ME! …and Louis, but don’t tell Harry!”

MY BODY! *touch* lmfao xD

Liam is damn adorable, he’s fucking fishing, like seriously.

• l?veislouder

LMAOOOOOOO, that’s fetch bb that you try to make fetch happen.
    I can’t let the haters stop me from doin’ mah thang!

Lol laws lol

Apr 10, 2012 @ 09:06 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    MY BODY! *touch* lmfao xD

Liam is damn adorable, he’s fucking fishing, like seriously.
    lol and Zayn too! Zayn was fishing to cover up his lack of swimming ability, and it was so cute haha
    And then Louis was like, “Liam, let’s have a good time! Haha you so funny, Liam!” and Liam was like -____- “I’m not funny, Louis” while waiting for a fish. lmfao I loved it xD

• SubwayToVenus

LMAOOOOOOO, that’s fetch bb that you try to make fetch happen.
    I can’t let the haters stop me from doin’ mah thang!

Hell no gurlllll

This drug addict is so irrelevant!

• SubwayToVenus

I can’t believe Zayn doesn’t know how to swim, lmao. Yes I saw those pictures of Louis and Liam on Tumblr, lmaooooooo

omg i’m not spamming wtf :[

Whore

Hannah Montana is rolling over in her grave.
    Poor little thing, she had so much potential, she’s ruining her life like a Britney breakdown all over again and i’m a fan :/

• thisloveisours

subway theres some more pics of joe and that girl on the daily mail i tried to post it but ou said i was spamming

• Live.Love.Learn.

LET’S ALL “LMAO” TOGETHER! lmfao xD
    Omgsh guys, I feel like we’re the plastics of OU. *le dead*
    I CALL TRYING TO MAKE “fetch” HAPPEN!
    Surely I’m no blond bimbo, so I guess evil is taking its human form in me *shrugs* *flips hair*

• SubwayToVenus

They’ll post them late as always, lmao.

omg i’m not spamming wtf :[

You’re such a bitch t post that link -_-
    Typical Selena, Taylor stan…

Whatever who cares it’s not a big deal but because it’s Miley everyones gonna say it’s gross but if was Selena people would love her more …

LET’S ALL “LMAO” TOGETHER! lmfao xD
    Omgsh guys, I feel like we’re the plastics of OU. *le dead*
    I CALL TRYING TO MAKE “fetch” HAPPEN!

Heyyyyyy I’m blonde but not dumb.

No way! Showing your vagina by not wearing any panties in public is just plain gross and stupid! It’s immoral as well! Miley is definitely putting herself as a sex object! That’s in no way how a “Real” woman should act anyways! Why would a decent person even want to do that! Only people who act crazy and wild + hookers will do that! Selena is probably smart enough not to do that kind of thing! Selena has been wearing panties so far anyways! Lol! Vagina exposure should only stay in the bedroom! Lol! Miley is going ballistic like Britney and Lohan, you guys still think it’s okay! SMH! Lol! Even Emma Watson won’t even dare to do that! Showing a little breast accidentally is nothing, but to expose your most private parts like a vgg is purely pornographic! Ewwwwww! Miley is ready for Playboy! Wooooh!

LET’S ALL “LMAO” TOGETHER! lmfao xD
    Omgsh guys, I feel like we’re the plastics of OU. *le dead*
    I CALL TRYING TO MAKE “fetch” HAPPEN!
    The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed <3

• Live.Love.Learn.

Heyyyyyy I’m blonde but not dumb.
    Lmaoooo too late! I called it! You’re Karen! :p

she is wearing panties wtf

Apr 10, 2012 @ 09:16 pm
    I’ve already seen Selena’s vagina. No one took notice.
    One thing though: Miley’s is prettier. That’s a definite.

• SubwayToVenus

I’ve already seen Selena’s vagina. No one took notice.
    One thing though: Miley’s is prettier. That’s a definite.

When have you seen Selena’s vagina? I missed that.

• SubwayToVenus

Heyyyyyy I’m blonde but not dumb.
    Lmaoooo too late! I called it! You’re Karen! :p

but my boobs can’t tell when it’s going to rain..

omg i’m not spamming wtf :[

You’re such a bitch t post that link -_-
    Typical Selena, Taylor stan…

how does that make me a bitch? according to you its photoshopped anyway so who cares -.-

• Live.Love.Learn.

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed <3
    Yes yes. That was the intention ;D

SubwayToVenus said:

They’ll post them late as always, lmao.

lol true..

• Live.Love.Learn.

but my boobs can’t tell when it’s going to rain..
    but I thought you had ESPN or something? :o

• l?veislouder

When have you seen Selena’s vagina? I missed that.
    Curtesy of Mimi:

Uh… at least Miley shaves? *shrugs*

• SubwayToVenus

but my boobs can’t tell when it’s going to rain..
    but I thought you had ESPN or something? :o

Well.. okay I am gonna be Karen :(

Curtesy of Mimi:

Uh… at least Miley shaves? *shrugs*

Well at least she’s wearing something..

?veislouder said:
    When have you seen Selena’s vagina? I missed that.
    Curtesy of Mimi:

Uh… at least Miley shaves? *shrugs*

all i see is her thong

Uh… at least Miley shaves? *shrugs*

Well at least she’s wearing something..
    Yay for silver linings! lmao

omg i’m not spamming wtf :[

You’re such a bitch t post that link -_-
    Typical Selena, Taylor stan…

I told you I’m NOT that anon -.- it’s like give away a free copy of someone’s sextape if you spam the link…whatevs

• jt

…..

all i see is her thong
    If you look closely (if you want to), you can see she has a bush of pubic hair.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Well.. okay I am gonna be Karen :(
    you embrace it girl!! Karen is fucking gorgeous

Yay for silver linings! lmao

Yay for actually wearing a proper pantie…

Well.. okay I am gonna be Karen :(
    you embrace it girl!! Karen is fucking gorgeous

Regina is wayyyyyy prettier :( *cries*

Oh No They Didn’t users are funnier than here lol

omg i’m not spamming wtf :[

You’re such a bitch t post that link -_-
    Typical Selena, Taylor stan…

i didn’t spam the link i posted it one time

OMGsh people are saying Demi/Miley/Amanda are the new Lindsay/Britney/Paris awkward

Oh No They Didn’t users are funnier than here lol

i know i comment on there all the time i love it, so much better than anythingdisney too

• Live.Love.Learn.

Regina is wayyyyyy prettier :( *cries*

It is what it is. Go eat a taco or something.

• SubwayToVenus

They are somehow, though people think Miley’s the worst one cause she’s dumb enough to expose herself but insiders all say that Demi is a fucking trainwreck.

• Live.Love.Learn.

^^ OMG I’m totally kidding though lmaoo ^^

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE MISOGYNISTIC PAPARAZZI

all i see is her thong
    If you look closely (if you want to), you can see she has a bush of pubic hair.

ahh ok i see it now lol

• Live.Love.Learn.

Well if you think about it, Britney made a huge comeback and is still successful today sooo

Regina is wayyyyyy prettier :( *cries*

It is what it is. Go eat a taco or something.

At least I can stick my whole fist in my mouth.

lindsay lohan is also making a comeback

• jt

me & my randomness.

SubwayToVenus said:

:/ IMO Demi’s worst in her personal life.
    Miley would be Britney – Pop Superstar. Wholesome and perfect america’s sweetheart turned crazy
    Demi would be Lindsay – Disney darling. Started young and sang and acted for Disney til becomes a trainwreck for the drugs
    Amanda would be Paris – Moderate Success. Then for money and lack of relevancy turned out a hot mess.
    I REALLY WOULDN’T LIKE TO THIS HAPPEN :(

Live.Love.Learn. said:

I sadly have to damit that Miley will rock bottom and then probably will do a comeback but things won’t be the same :(

• SubwayToVenus

:/ IMO Demi’s worst in her personal life.
    I REALLY WOULDN’T LIKE TO THIS HAPPEN :(

I don’t know but I have read many disturbing things about Demi :/ At least with Miley, we know which her limit is. We’ve seen her craziness and mistakes and stupidity.

When have you seen Selena’s vagina? I missed that.
    Curtesy of Mimi:
    Uh… at least Miley shaves? *shrugs*
    Eewwww! Shaving your vgg is just like inviting somebody to access it faster! The hair is actually for protection and to keep the germs and dirty stuff out of reach! God has every intentions of making it that way! Lol!
    By the way, the pic on Selena is actually a designed panty with black laced on the sides, it was shown and advertised in one of the fashion websites. I believe you could buy that stuff from Victoria Secrets or Pink! Lol! Such a Fail!
    Exposing your vgg is way worst than exposing your panty! Lol! Try harder! Lol! This is not the first time, Miley has actually exposed her vgg! Lol! It’s actually getting old!

Curtesy of Mimi:
    Uh… at least Miley shaves? *shrugs*
    Honestly! If it’s actually an exposed vgg, do you think the paps would have let it go unnoticed! They would have zoomed this pic and broadcast it long before!……..The same way they did this Miley’s pic! Lol! Selena’s pic will only be pure speculations! Is that a bush? Nah! It looks more like a panty design? Nah! It’s black and dark, that’s how image works with shadows! You can’t hardly see anything! You could just play with your imaginations! Oh my! This is so mysterious! Lol!

Unlike this one, you don’t even need to imagine how it looks, it’s all given! Lol!

• Live.Love.Learn.

At least I can stick my whole fist in my mouth.
    No1 curr bby

• Live.Love.Learn.

Smell ya later guise. peacee xx

• thisloveisours

:/ IMO Demi’s worst in her personal life.
    I REALLY WOULDN’T LIKE TO THIS HAPPEN :(

selena will be hilary duff

Demi’s doing well… this week. =/
    She just needs serious help, and she’s not getting it from her money-hungry mother, and her team who’s pulling her out of rehab every other two weeks for a promotional event or some shit.

• SubwayToVenus

At least I can stick my whole fist in my mouth.
    No1 curr bby

A bus will run over you anyway..

thisloveisours said:

:/ IMO Demi’s worst in her personal life.
    I REALLY WOULDN’T LIKE TO THIS HAPPEN :(

selena will be hilary duff

I’m not a Selena stan AT ALL but yeah. She would be Christina but she doesn’t have that talent :p

Demi’s doing well… this week. =/

Well when I met her a week ago she was looking healthy and sober, but I don’t really know, I’ve read many bad things about her that seem legit.

selena will be hilary duff
    Only in public image, and even then, Hilary’s worst “scandal” was being caught in a pathetic love triangle with two lying druggies, which was not her fault. She’s never been caught in so many lies, and photographed with her boyfriend all over her like a horny dog.

• jt

• SubwayToVenus

Hilary has always been such a great role model :)

thisloveisours said:

:/ IMO Demi’s worst in her personal life.
    I REALLY WOULDN’T LIKE TO THIS HAPPEN :(

selena will be hilary duff

but christina has a lot of scandals last year

In ONTD they said it’s a circle that happens every 5 years or smth…the Linds,Paris,Brit breakdown thing.

• l?veislouder

She’s been away from L.A. Being away from L.A. always does her well. But she is doing fine now. I really want her to stay that way =/

thisloveisours said:

:/ IMO Demi’s worst in her personal life.
    I REALLY WOULDN’T LIKE TO THIS HAPPEN :(

selena will be hilary duff

but christina has a lot of scandals last year

That’s why. She’s not sexy, “scandalous” or talented as Christina Aguilera.

• l?veislouder

Hilary has always been such a great role model :)
    She and Raven will always remain Disney’s HBIC :)
    Did Raven even ever have a scandal? I don’t think so, and she was in the spotlight since she was around five years old, I believe.

selena will be hilary duff

how has she been bought in lis though? do you mean in the media? i do think she played a bigger part in the miley feud than she was giving credit for

• SubwayToVenus

Joe should date Emily Van Camp just picture them together, she’s only 3 years older than him, they’d be so perfect.

• jt

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It’s like everybody wants to see a Miley breakdown -_- WHY?! I don’t want to see Hannah Montana crash and burn :'(

• SubwayToVenus

She and Raven will always remain Disney’s HBIC :)

I know right? yeah, both of them are so strong :)

• thisloveisours

i was actually kind of thinking about that how used to there was a lot of celebs having scandals and it seems for the past 3 years or so there has barely been any, of young hollywood at least

• l?veislouder

That’s why. She’s not sexy, “scandalous” or talented as Christina Aguilera.
    …so how would she be Christina? That’s like saying “Selena would be Oprah, but she’s not as black, influential, or big enough.” It doesn’t make sense.

And if a divorce is a scandal, I guess my parents, along with more than half the country, is scandalous as well -___-

• SubwayToVenus

Me too, but to be honest she’s the only one to blame, you don’t get to choose your family, but you get to choose your friends.

It’s like who she was and who she is right now are two different persons, it’s crazy!!!.

thisloveisours said:

:/ IMO Demi’s worst in her personal life.
    I REALLY WOULDN’T LIKE TO THIS HAPPEN :(

selena will be hilary duff

but christina has a lot of scandals last year

That’s why. She’s not sexy, “scandalous” or talented as Christina Aguilera.

i think demi would be christina instead of selena

• l?veislouder

I know right? yeah, both of them are so strong :)
    Definitely gonna break down in front of her lol

• SubwayToVenus

I know right? yeah, both of them are so strong :)
    Definitely gonna break down in front of her lol

Lmao, that’s okay though, you’re not expecting her to flirt with you anyway..

l?veislouder said:

That’s why. She’s not sexy, “scandalous” or talented as Christina Aguilera.

She’s most likely Hilary Duff. We are talking about the antics and Selena doesn’t fit in the Christina’s role

• l?veislouder

True, but that may be why she’s choosing those friends. At least she’s choosing the destructive people she’s around, and has a say in the matter. Kind of like with cutting; she was in pain, so she cut herself. She was still in pain, but she controlled it.
    Again, the girl needs help.

thisloveisours said:

:/ IMO Demi’s worst in her personal life.
    I REALLY WOULDN’T LIKE TO THIS HAPPEN :(

selena will be hilary duff

but christina has a lot of scandals last year

That’s why. She’s not sexy, “scandalous” or talented as Christina Aguilera.

i think demi would be christina instead of selena

and who would be Lindsay? Bella thorne? Lol jk poor kid but i got to confess i think in that when i saw her in tv :/

• l?veislouder

Lmao, that’s okay though, you’re not expecting her to flirt with you anyway
    lol exactly! I just want her to hug me and believe my words <3

• jt

• l?veislouder

Being a redhead doesn’t automatically make her a Lindsay -___- Bella’s hair isn’t even naturally red, if that matters in your opinion.

• l?veislouder

She definitely did. They both didn’t like each other. They just never got along; they were too different.

SHAMELESS TROLLING

thisloveisours said:

:/ IMO Demi’s worst in her personal life.
    I REALLY WOULDN’T LIKE TO THIS HAPPEN :(

selena will be hilary duff

but christina has a lot of scandals last year

That’s why. She’s not sexy, “scandalous” or talented as Christina Aguilera.

i think demi would be christina instead of selena

umm idk maybe amanda

• Miley’s Slave

I can’t believe they re post it…
    Gross.

Loveislouder you odn’t like Miley anymore? I mean you seem to classy, old fashion and conservative so you probably are not cheering up for her anymore am i right?

• SubwayToVenus

Again, the girl needs help.

Serious help to be honest. She’s seriously so troubled.

no she shouldn’t wear panties at all. want to see her big pussyyyyy.

• jt

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was literally completely in love with her by then.

Don’t make me cry :'(. I feel like we’ve lost her…

Apr 10, 2012 @ 09:56 pm
    I definitely am still a fan of Miley. That doesn’t mean I have to agree with what she does. I would never go out in public without underwear. Also, I’m pretty liberal. I’m slightly old-fashioned, but definitely not conservative.

• SubwayToVenus

I was literally completely in love with her by then.

Don’t make me cry :'(. I feel like we’ve lost her…

It’s like she was a whole different person then.

• SubwayToVenus

This happens to me with Demi, I’m still a fan it’s just that I find it hard to support her.

@loveislouder maybe people dont believe it because they shouldnt believe everything they see, especially shit posted on oceanup. You cant tell me that you know FOR SURE she was not wearing panties, you werent there and a picture could easily be photoshopped. That has happened before so why should i believe it this time?

• l?veislouder

If I don’t answer questions, it’s because I didn’t see them. If someone says a general statement, I either didn’t see them, or I just have no response to give. I don’t ignore people because I feel too good to answer them or anything; that’s not me.

• Miley’s Slave

no she shouldn’t wear panties at all. want to see her big pussyyyyy.

PERV

l?veislouder said:

yeah they were definitely different personality wise, i think the same for demi and selena they always seem like opposites too

• l?veislouder

I was literally completely in love with her by then.
    I loved “Hannah Montana” from the start, but it took me a while to actually like Miley Cyrus. At first, I was neutral, then I disliked her, then I was all, “NICK JONAS IS MINE, BITCH!” and then I really felt for her when she was going through her break-up and I could feel her pain through her music, around the time “7 Things” came out.

• jt

• l?veislouder

Same. If you asked me what I liked about Demi, I couldn’t even tell you. I like what she has the potential to be. But right now, she is just not that at all. She’s in a bad place, and if we were close, I’d be trying to get her help. I know she wouldn’t listen to me though, so that would put me in a place of “what am I even here for?”, kind of like I am now, as a fan.

• l?veislouder

They’re totally different too, which is what contributed to their lack of friendship now. They just don’t have anything in common now.

Apr 10, 2012 @ 09:56 pm

i am like this with all 3 demi selena and miley, i like their work but don’t agree with stuff they do especially demi and miley, only thing with selena i don’t like is jelena and their never ending pda

• SubwayToVenus

LMAOOOOO, I was a Niley fan since day one. I used to be obsessed with her, with them, with everything Miley Jonas related. Then I started disliking her when I became a freaking obsessed and scary Jonas brothers fan, and then I started liking her again, and now I’m just like, whatever, I like her and at the same time I don’t care about her, lmao.

• SubwayToVenus

I guess I just absolutelly love her music and her voice, I think she’s so talented, but she gets on my nerves and I still haven’t figured out why.

• l?veislouder

Just like I don’t know FOR SURE she wasn’t wearing panties, you don’t know FOR SURE that she was; you weren’t there.
    I saw the picture, and I happen to believe its real. Maybe it is, maybe it isn’t, but for now, I believe it’s real, and that’s what I’m sticking with. It wouldn’t be too off from Miley’s personality these days anyway.

HANNAH I LOVE YOU :'(

• l?veislouder

lmao! same here!! I mean, that sounds so bad, but I swear I don’t mean it in a bad way! I just mean, if the girl smokes her pot and salvia, or walks out of the house with no underwear, or doesn’t shut up about the paps, I really couldn’t care less. But when she goes to events, I’m like “ooh what is Miley gonna wear? OMGAHHH she and Liam are so cute!! I WANT HER EYES!!” etc lol.
    I like her when she does things I like/agree with, and I don’t really care when she does bullshit things I wouldn’t do.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Nick met her this day am i right?

• l?veislouder

I love her voice, and I enjoy her music a lot. I just don’t like the things I know about her, like her potential and past bitchiness; her continuous drug use; her passive aggressiveness, especially on twitter, which suggests she isn’t taking her medication properly, or she needs to be re-diagnosed. There’s just so much she needs to work on if she has even the slightest desire to be remotely sane in Hollywood.

Apr 10, 2012 @ 10:13 pm
    Nick met her this day am i right?

• SubwayToVenus

Exactly. Though the Liam part doesn’t apply for me at all, lmao. I’m more of a Niley stan. But yeah, I like her and at the same Idgaf about what she does, it’s like after so many dissapointments instead of disliking her I just gave up on her.

• SubwayToVenus

I know right? And the thing I hate the most is how she keeps on playing the victim role, I know this sounds bitchy, I know she went through a lot, but that ship sailed a while ago, if you were really hurting then do something for yourself, start going to the gym, walking, working, eat healthy, you know just do something for yourself, something that will help you instead of crying about how miserable you used to be yet keep on making the same mistakes over and over again.

Remember when the name ‘Miley’ was synonymous of something innocent, cute and sweet? It’s a shame everything’s changed, I like that name I would put it to my daugther if things were REALLY different. At the end of the day it’s like ‘Wendy’ a name thta came from somewhere else so don’t bash me -__-

• l?veislouder

Same here. I like things they do and I dislike things they do.
    I’m a fan of Miley, I’m a fan of Demi, I’m not a fan of Selena. However, I don’t let those affect my opinions on their words or actions. I’ve disagreed with Miley and Demi before, and I’ve agreed with Selena before. It just matters on how I feel about what they do/say, not how I feel about them.

• jt

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“…it’s like after so many dissapointments instead of disliking her I just gave up on her…”

My mom does that with me :'(
    I cried with her song “Giving You Up”…

Exactly. Each new “scandal” is simply, “welp, she’s just being Miley” to me lol

l?veislouder said:

Same here. I like things they do and I dislike things they do.

You never felt like you should be a fan of Selena cuz they’re “bad role models” and stuff? I do. But i like so many things about them in the bright side that i say no…

My mom does that with me :'(
    I cried with her song “Giving You Up”…

I cried with Giving you up too. She was soooooooo into the song when she recorded it.

• l?veislouder

I like (what I hope is) her intention, which is to help others who are suffering in similar ways she did, and showing them that it’s okay to reach out and ask for help, and giving them the information they need of where to reach out to if they decide to take a step to help better themselves. I think she can do that now without the constant “this happened to me”; “I was bullied”; “they called me fat” stories. We know your story; now help people correct theirs.

SubwayToVenus said:

My mom does that with me :'(
    I cried with her song “Giving You Up”…

I know. That songs just…it’s so full of emotions.
    I BEG that she puts that track in her new album, like really. One time i missed it when they didn’t put the ‘Wherever i Go’ track in the final HM soundtrack, like wtf..-

• SubwayToVenus

At first I was like, wow Demi is amazing, she is helping me and all of her fans so much but after many months it got really annoying because she kept talking abour herself and her issues and then she would tweet pics partying with Hannah Beth and I’m like, seriously? do something for yourself and stop whining so much, because no one can change your reality for you.

• l?veislouder

Do YOU think Miley should wear panties to pilates?

• classicalmusicplayer

—-///–/

Yes. 100% Agree and thongs do not count as panties.

what makes you think she’s not wearing underwear?

Some candids say that. Some people said that it’s her ingle and whatever, i don’t know and i don’t give a fuck really she needs to get her ass back to work NOW

those pappparaazzis are soooo annoying

I hate when people give her crap for complaining about the paps, yes it comes with the job but it still sucks, that looks legit scary to deal with.

l?veislouder said:
    Lol! If you don’t like a person, you will never be impartial! It’s close enough to being a hater! Lol! A hater will block any good things about the person she hates, it filters out every good things and whatever she wants the image to project on the person she hates! People who are haters have a tendency to attract people who think the same way they do, thus whatever you’re receiving from others would be in line with what you’re thinking! Selena doesn’t look like a fake, maybe she’s too good to be true! She also has her tantrums and everything, but regardless she did try her best to be the best person she can be and that’s something real and what you called self-disciplined! I never agree with Miley’s moves, she’s too impulsive for me, it looks like she doesn’t even have a brain. If it’s wrong, it’s wrong, you can never fight the norms that’s why it becomes a scandal. Whatever she’s doing is not really something to be proud of anyways! I am just being sensible! Being able to do what you like doesn’t constitute the right to ignore what is acceptable or appropriate! Miley is basically defying every single things acceptable just to prove that she has the right to do things! It’s just makes her look more like an attention whore! Maybe it was really intended to be that way since she knows quite well that the news would be “huge” if she does it!

l?veislouder said:
    Same here. I like things they do and I dislike things they do.

yeah and its ok being like that i think. you don’t have to be a stan to enjoy someones work

Oh. I whine a lot about Milez. Now i’ll get over it.
    Nobody’s perfect. Everybody makes mistakes.
    Everybody has those days. :D

• l?veislouder

I guess that’s what she wants, for someone to come change everything for her. The problem is, she pushes anyone who tries to help away, so she can’t honestly be surprised that no one beneficial is there for her, though I assume she is, and she’s upset about it. People like that can’t see or admit when they’re helping their problems stick around. It’s all they know, and they fear that once the problems are gone, they won’t have a crutch to lean on anymore.

• l?veislouder

Exactly. Many people on this site don’t seem to understand that.

I’m going to bed now, bye bb <3

I just don’t like her because I know how fake she is and what a liar she is

How did you KNOW that?

the OceanUp user is really OU?

l?veislouder said:
    Exactly. Many people on this site don’t seem to understand that.

yes especially the anons, they can be so cruel!

I’m going to bed now, bye bb <3
    Goodnight bb!! <3

didn’t see anything don’t believe it

Definitely Kingsley xD

LMAO

Definitely Kingsley xD

Hahaha Niley Vs Nelena xD He’s the boss!!!

• Clauber

Really?? I just saw the picture but I cant see anything in this video