One Direction SHIRTLESS BOAT RIDE

FFN_BIGOZ_OneDirection_Boat_041012_89688912222

In Sydney. Photos: FameFlynet.

Around the web

• l?veislouder

Apr 10, 2012 @ 07:15 pm
    l?veislouder said:
    Zayn, come to me, bb!!! <333 *my body is ready*

Wooo dani didn’t know this side of yours.

What? I just meant I was ready for a massage. What were YOU thinking? (bahaha I just channeled OU haha)

• l?veislouder

Great roll models. Doing dangerous stuff like this drinking bottle beer. Are they even 21? Alcoholics before they are 29.

You don’t need to be 21 to drink outside the US
    I’ve been drinking since I was 14. Your point? Not everyone becomes just another statistic.
    And as Subway pointed out, their drinking is perfectly legal.

• SubwayToVenus

Oh sorry, so I am the one with the fucked up mind, lmao.

• l?veislouder

Oh sorry, so I am the one with the fucked up mind, lmao.
    lmao, I had the “my body is ready” Snape gif in my mind while typing it, so it wasn’t really a dirty thought until after it was written haha. But my body would definitely be ready for such things with Zayn ;) hahaha

And as Subway pointed out, their drinking is perfectly legal.

1. It may be legal, but it is not an image for a group half men to project to their target market which is young girls.
    2. You, Subway, and even me don’t and probably wouldn’t want to project that image if you’re trying to be the next Justin Bieber. Besides I know you and Subway just want to defend drinking alcohol to justify your drinking.
    3. My actual point which was the first one, was that they are out on the lake with bottled beer, which would cause more damage if released by accident and become a missile.

• SubwayToVenus

Hahahah, my body’s ready for the 5 of them tbh.

• Ijustneedyounow

to point one: this is where the parents are supposed to step in and tell their “little kids” that their idols drink, but only because they’re legal adults, just like mommy and daddy are allowed to drink a beer every once in a while, and that they will be allowed to do the same when they’re old enough.
    point two: nobody needs to “justify” their drinking, when they’re legaly allowed to ;) it’s everybodys own business if they want to drink or smoke or do drugs or whatever. so how about you start to mind your own business too?
    the third point: if released! you don’t see a bottle flying from the boat do you? believe it or not but there are places where you can put your trash on a boat too! and i bet you wouldn’t have said anything if it was a can of coke or a bottle of water in their hands

• Delfina-Fatima

Que lindos!

• Jinxx

Apr 10, 2012 @ 06:43 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    They’re so fucking attractive.
    god bless this comment. amen.

Like you never drank under 21… Please and like they said its legal so..

that’s why they’re different. louis frankly dgaf if he’s pictured drinking. he’s 20 years old and it’s LEGAL….. haters back offff

• Live.Love.Learn.

It’s okay babe. I can’t swim either. We can just cuddle on the boat. It’s okay <3

• Ijustneedyounow

(replying to this) – Apr 11, 2012 @ 11:05 am

Ijustneedyounow said:

I think you should heed your own words and mind your own business. No one asked you to offer a response. Do you see an invitation?

Since you are 16 I can’t respond to you like I normally would, so I’ll simply say this…

Eh! Like your opinion matters. You are only 16.
    this is a gossipe site so i can write and respond to whoever i please and just because you are older than me doesn’t mean you’re any smarter or more mature.
    and i think i can say something about the drinking subject because i am legally allowed to drink and i do so every once in a while. so i can say
    Eh! Like your opinion matters! you’re just a prude that thinks they can tell others what to do.

Who’s the guy in the gray hat?? It kinda looks like 2 Harry’s. LOL!!

• SubwayToVenus

Apr 10, 2012 @ 07:15 pm
    l?veislouder said:
    Zayn, come to me, bb!!! <333 *my body is ready*

Wooo dani didn’t know this side of yours.

• Panda34

I bought up all night today wow I’m so speechless I love them more everyday!!

beer? yummmmmm!

Ijustneedyounow said:

Eh! Like your opinion matters. You are only 16.

• SubwayToVenus

Panda34 said:
    I bought up all night today wow I’m so speechless I love them more everyday!!

They’re flawless!

• SubwayToVenus

You don’t need to be 21 to drink outside the US

• SubwayToVenus

They’re so fucking attractive.

They all have chicken chest. So unattractive.

We posted the comment at the same time. lmao

• Liam P.

They all have chicken chest. So unattractive.

I have chest hair, though. And nice abs. at least Danielle says that.

chicken chest

a guy who has small pecks or does not have pecks or a girl who has small or no boobs

• Ri Ri’s weave

Zayn’s looking like Justin Bieber there O.o or it’s just a illusion to me…

• Liam P.

chicken chest

._________. wow that’s awkward…i’m hot tho.

sexyyyyyyyyy