One Direction SWIMMING IN SYNDEY

harryshirtless

Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson from the band One Direction enjoying a swim and some relaxation on the yacht ‘Just For Fun’ in Sydney, Australia on April 9, 2012. Photos: FameFlynet.

VIDEOS under!

Apr 10, 2012 @ 11:12 am
    They all have abs, they don’t have real muscle though like Lautner.
    Their junk looks tiny.
    They don’t have all have abs, but none of them had to bulk up for a role like Taylor did. Their bodies look like that because that’s how they want them to look, not because they were contractually obligated to.

—————-
    Not all stars who have worked hard to obtain their 6 pack and keep in shape have to do it for a role. Zefron still has a better body, he doesn’t need to hit the gym so hard for any particular role, he still does it.
    If you’re skinny, you can have abs just by working out your core, doing ab exercises such as sit-ups, but there’s a difference between skinny abs (like Liam) and having muscly abs (like Lautner).

• l?veislouder

That wasn’t my point. My point was simply that Taylor is more bulked up because he had to do that, and the One Direction guys didn’t.

• beenthere

harry is so freaking hooot and sexy.. daaaaaaaaaang, I’d tap that

Lautner has an 8 pack jsyk.

DAYUM *.*

Me gusta!! <33

Does Harry shave his legs or? Lmfao

Apr 10, 2012 @ 11:49 am
    Does Harry shave his legs or? Lmfao
    I think he’s just one of those men blessed to have under active hair follicles… at least leg hair follicles. Bless the hair on his head<3 lol

• Live.Love.Learn.

Zayn can’t swim though…on my phone so too lazy to go through all the pics, but pretty sure he wasn’t swimming -____-

Apr 10, 2012 @ 11:53 am
    Live.Love.Learn. said:
    No, he wasn’t. I’d teach that boy to swim though ;) haha

• Live.Love.Learn.

I think he’s just one of those men blessed to have under active hair follicles… at least leg hair follicles. Bless the hair on his head<3 lol
    Lol it definitely seems like it though! His legs look so smooth /:)
    But if he doesn’t, I’m glad! I don’t like excessive hair on guys’ legs/chests/underarms ;D

l?veislouder

speak ill of one direction?

Do not mess with the News of Jonas,

bitch

I FUCKING LOVE THEMMMM!

l?veislouder

speak ill of one direction?

Do not mess with the News of Jonas,

bitch

l?veislouder

speak ill of one direction?

Do not mess with the News of Jonas,

bitch

• SubwayToVenus

Oh my God Liam is flawless.

• l?veislouder

Lol it definitely seems like it though! His legs look so smooth /:)
    Same here. Hair anywhere other than the head (and I guess I can deal with some armpit hair) is a turn off for me.

Oh boy, incomprehensible anon followed me to the One Direction post >.<

i don’t like their bodys.

Hi girls :)

l?veislouder

speak ill of one direction?

Do not mess with the News of Jonas,

bitch

• SubwayToVenus

I think Liam has the best body.

Harry’s body remind me of Leo’s body. (leo di caprio)

Hi girls :)

I think Liam has the best body.
    Hey, how have you been? Enjoying my repetitive, incomprehensible stalker anon? lol

I used to think Liam had the best body, but Harry has definitely been working out. His abs are more defined than Liam’s now.

HARRY UGLY FACE AND FAT

@LoveIsLouder
    Phone isn’t letting me copy/paste ATM >.< Lol same! & wtf is this troll doing? :|

Hey Venus!

Apr 10, 2012 @ 10:43 am

Justin Bieber’s body is skinny, but fit without much muscle mass. Then you have the One Direction boys who have a bit more meat persay, some are fit like Harry and some are unfit like Niall. Then you have Nick Jonas who has muscles and is broad.

Then you have Miley Ray Cyrus, the feirce, classy, gorgeous, sexy, hot, amazing, actress, supermodel, dancer, singer & nick jonas’s future wife.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Four nipples, eleven toes; this guy just doesn’t end.
    NGL kinda sorted creeped out. I don’t like feet in general and the idea of a 6th toe scares me O.o

I still love Harry though! I’d still have his freakish babies!!

• Katy Darky

Harry’s sixth toe:
    Wow, that’s creepy lol

• Live.Love.Learn.

LMAO a girl just tweeted it, what the heck.

Lmao how has no one caught this before?!? Is it photoshop or? =/

Apr 10, 2012 @ 01:43 pm
    Live.Love.Learn. said:
    Four nipples, eleven toes; this guy just doesn’t end.

I still love Harry though! I’d still have his freakish babies!!
    You already had his freakish baby! Tranny crazy L.L.L. baby! You really want another?! :O

• SubwayToVenus

LMAO a girl just tweeted it, what the heck.

Lmao how has no one caught this before?!? Is it photoshop or? =/

Lmao, looks weird, maybe it’s photoshopped.

• NoBitchassness

Hahaha omg apparently last night Zayn and Louis sneaked out of their hotel without security etc. knowing(&no security), got chased down the streets of Sydney by fans and got lost then ended up here(with Paul looking for them)…

• LoveFor1D

Hazza’s 4 nipples!!!!! Lol and awww zayn cant swim they could of gave him some floaties so he can join the fun! Lol maybe i should teach him how to swim!! Lol why doesnt ou have niall doing his wank dance!?!

• Live.Love.Learn.

*sigh* this is true. I can’t deal with another one….Zayn will father beautiful children though ;)

• SubwayToVenus

I can’t believe they actually got lost, lmao.

• Liam P.

SubwayToVenus said:

I will cheat on you with Claudia out of spite. She already She introduced me to her tribe and we’ll live in a cute cavern :p

But but but I thought we were in love :(

You would hit the others band members and sorry hun only we’re allowed to do that! What about our Toy Story love…? You killed it :(

• ParadiseBieber

lol I just noticed his four nipples

Live.Love.Learn. said:

SWAG ON YOU! That’s slaggie mummy! You’re turning into Selena Gomez T.T!!!

mmm hayyy hello!

• SubwayToVenus

But I love youuuuu, you can cheat on me and I can’t?? what’s this? I will love you to the infinite and beyond forever.

l?veislouder said:

Apr 10, 2012 @ 01:43 pm
    Live.Love.Learn. said:
    Four nipples, eleven toes; this guy just doesn’t end.

I still love Harry though! I’d still have his freakish babies!!

B-itch

• l?veislouder

Zouis on the loose! Aussies are the tributes. Zayn and Louis are the prizes. Let the 1st australian hunger games begin!

*le FUCKING dead*! lmfaoooo!!

• Live.Love.Learn.

SWAG ON YOU! That’s slaggie mummy! You’re turning into Selena Gomez T.T!!!

*shrugs* no shame
    Oh the things I’d do to Zayn Malik…. ;)

• l?veislouder

He will ;) don’t worry though, I’ll let the children visit their Aunty Marissa :D

SubwayToVenus said:

Yeah while your baby it’s starving -.-

EAT!

*eats more sand* Mummy LLL forgot me in the park :'(

Apr 10, 2012 @ 01:36 pm
    Live.Love.Learn. said:
    OMG WTF. APPARENTLY HARRY HAS 6 TOES ON ONE FOOT. BRB DYING LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Four nipples, eleven toes; this guy just doesn’t end.

• SubwayToVenus

LMAO a girl just tweeted it, what the heck.

• Liam P.

SubwayToVenus said:

-.- you love Niall’s teeth more than my fab body :'(

No, I love you <3

But but but I thought we were in love :(

• ParadiseBieber
  • WYLMITE?

WHERE IS ZAAAYN????

I SEE ONLY MEXICANS!

What is going on with Liam’s body?

I really like Harry’s body.

• WYLMITE?

Liam’s body is on point.

ParadiseBieber said:

lol I just noticed his four nipples

Dadda Harry has two penises too. I saw them :)

• SubwayToVenus

I swear I don’t want to hate, but my dashboard never got to see Justin Bieber again.. just saying.

• SubwayToVenus

Dadda Harry has two penises too. I saw them :)

One for the front door and another one for the back door…

• Liam P.

SubwayToVenus said:

Okay…let’s have Toy Story reconciliation sex!!! I will let you be Zurg this time :D!!!

They all have abs, they don’t have real muscle though like Lautner.
    Their junk looks tiny.

SubwayToVenus said:

I didn’t get it :/ but well…i’m gonna hate so…
    JUSTIN BIEBER SUCKS and not in a sexy way!!!

• Live.Love.Learn.

Harry “4 nips no hips 6 toes penis nose” Styles.

Lmaoooooo

Wooooo sex

Apr 10, 2012 @ 02:01 pm
    THE TEA POT!! lmfao omgsh, too funny xD
    Ahahaha… Ahh
    Anyway, Aunty Marissa doesn’t want to visit? Fine. No seeing the sexy brother-in-law for her then. *shrugs*

Omgsh guys, I just cleaned my room in preperation for a friend to visit, and I can see my floor!! I also found my sneakers, a cute floral dress, and nice boots ;) lol my room was a mess.

BABES

• bleach

is this the alive post?

• l?veislouder

“@1DirectionSCOT: Oh Zayn and Louis, this is why I love you.. http://t.co/jety4Min

WE IDOLIZE A GROUP OF MORONS! lmfao xD

is this the alive post?
    ___

no such thing anymore.

• l?veislouder

Zayn and Louis: Ignoring security, going clubbing, getting lost in the city, nearly getting hit by a car twice coz YOLO

Zayn and Louis scored 1,937,470 points in TemPAUL Run.

I love this fandom xD

• LoveToLove

does he really have six toes or are ou people just fucking around?

• LLL’s baby

Phineas and Ferb are getting my horny.

• SubwayToVenus

My mom is cougaring over Louis.

THE TEA POT!! lmfao omgsh, too funny xD
    Ahahaha… Ahh

=======

Lmao Aunty Marissa will do more than just “see” sexy brother-in-law. You are warned. We bouta have some Jerry Springer type drama up in here!

Awe! Nice reminder for me to do my freaking laundry and pick up all of my clothes. My room is a wreck =/

“@TeamMalikx: Louis and Zayn WANTED. http://t.co/BC32zGDS

Imagine Paul looking for Louis and Zayn and ends up getting chased by fangirl too xD

LMFAO I LOVE PEOPLE!

• Live.Love.Learn.

Zayn and Louis scored 1,937,470 points in TemPAUL Run.
    OMG DYING. ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

OH HAI NATALIE IF YOU’RE STILL HERE!!! <3

• SubwayToVenus

Zayn and Louis scored 1,937,470 points in TemPAUL Run.
    OMG DYING. ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

I don’t get it :(

• Live.Love.Learn.

does he really have six toes or are ou people just fucking around?

Idk. It’s going around on Tumblr, but his stepdad replied to someone that asked about it on Twitter and said “no” …hmm =/

OH HAI NATALIE IF YOU’RE STILL HERE!!! <3
    ___

hey girl :) i heard you visited os?

I don’t get it :(
    It’s a pun :)

Ya know, Temple Run? That uber popular game where the dude has to run away from shit?

Temple Run = TemPAUL run cuz Louis and Zayn were running from Paul lmao

• Live.Love.Learn.

hey girl :) i heard you visited os?

Yup I kept my promise to you! Got home around 12:00, but I got on for a few minutes to say hi :)

I don’t get it :(
    It’s a pun :)

Temple Run = TemPAUL run cuz Louis and Zayn were running from Paul lmao
    lol yes, that^^

-.- bye post
    and i din’t get it too ^

__

did you get to talk to Joey?

• l?veislouder

“@1Dmakemegiggle: Where Louis and Zayn ended up after being chased by fans… http://t.co/9qmhAWL4

Zayn and Louis were chased up to a roof! lmfao

It’s a pun :)

Temple Run = TemPAUL run cuz Louis and Zayn were running from Paul lmao

Oh, wow I’m dumb, lmao.

Harry’s mom just tweeted that he doesn’t have 6 toes lmao

• Live.Love.Learn.

did you get to talk to Joey?
    Very briefly. We talked on Tumblr afterwards though :)

Apr 10, 2012 @ 02:27 pm
    Harry’s mom just tweeted that he doesn’t have 6 toes lmao
    Ahh sheit. lmao. Does he really have four nipples though, or are they just birthmarks?

Harry’s mom just tweeted that he doesn’t have 6 toes lmao

lmfao

• SubwayToVenus

Marissa! Link me to your Tumblr so I follow you :)

• LOVE-4EVER <3

*wolf whistle*
    SEX ON THE BEACH 4 ME AND HARRY!!!!!! ;D

• Tiffany

zayn is WOW

• Jinxx

I love them.

hot harry!

lovely louis!

• Live.Love.Learn.

alot of things…emoticons, etc.
    and things you know but i cant really say…

Yeah…I understand that I guess =/

• Live.Love.Learn.

what ever happened to memi trumps sel?
    Not really sure…she’s not on OS?

• lovelife

Not really sure…she’s not on OS?
    ___

nope, last i saw her she got in a fight with everyone.

Apr 10, 2012 @ 03:08 pm
    lovelife said:
    what ever happened to memi trumps sel?
    I feel like she was on here once or twice even after everyone left. I could be wrong though.

welp bye guys

• Live.Love.Learn.

LMAO omg so I was watching the live stream for the Today Show in Australia for the boys’ interview…and now they’re talking about Delta Goodrem. She’s being interviewed for having her new wax figure at Madame Tussaud’s..

welp bye guys

welp bye guys
    :( come back soon! byee

Apr 10, 2012 @ 03:16 pm
    Live.Love.Learn. said:
    Relevant meets irrelevant lmao. Not, but really, I’m surprised she has a wax figure. I wonder if OU will post an article about it.

• l?veislouder

lmao omgsh Marissa, speaking of Madam Tussauds, I just found out my 11-year-old cousin is the reason Justin Bieber’s wax figure needs a security guard; she was making out with it! lmao xD
    She’s moved on now though; she’s proceeded to fangirl over One Direction lol. *sigh

• Live.Love.Learn.

The one in Australia, not here lol. Apparently she’s really big down there. She’s gonna be a judge on the Australian version of The Voice

l?veislouder said:

Omggggggggg LMAO

• Live.Love.Learn.

LMAOOOOO omg why do I find that hilarious?
    11 year olds smdh

• l?veislouder

lol I know, but still. People say she hasn’t been followed by paps since she and Nick broke up, even in Australia, so that’s why I question her relevancy even there.

• l?veislouder

LMAOOOOO omg why do I find that hilarious?
    11 year olds smdh
    lmao I know! she’s one of those teenies we keep complaining about lol

lmao I know! she’s one of those teenies we keep complaining about lol
    11? Please she’s not even a teenager yet .__.

My brother’s 12 yr old friend won’t shut up about 1D either. He says all of her FB statuses are about them….I’m tempted to go up to her face & scream “HOW MANY R’S? SPOONS. CARROTS. MIRRORS. ARE THE BOYS GAY? WHO LOVES FOOD? WHO’S DANIELLE? WHO’S THE BEARD? HOW MANY NIPPLES DOES HARRY HAVE? etc….” but I don’t wanna make her cry..

• l?veislouder

11? Please she’s not even a teenager yet .__.

Pre-teenies. Even worse lol
    Aww no, don’t make her cry!! haha

__

theyre birthmarks.

• lovelife

Very briefly. We talked on Tumblr afterwards though :)
    ___

good!
    so are you gonna visit more often now?

• Live.Love.Learn.

Marissa! Link me to your Tumblr so I follow you :)
    I’m very skeptical about posting it here, but I’ll go ahead & do it though…I’m gonna edit my comment and take it out after a minute so don’t reply to it!!

theyre birthmarks.
    lol =X okay.

Apr 10, 2012 @ 02:33 pm
    Live.Love.Learn. said:
    Marissa! Link me to your Tumblr so I follow you :)
    If she didn’t see it, I can just send her the link.

• lovelife

so are you guys like the only regular users?

• SubwayToVenus

I didn’t get to see it :(

Apr 10, 2012 @ 02:36 pm
    lovelife said:
    so are you guys like the only regular users?
    Pretty much.

• SubwayToVenus

Marissa, done, I’m following you, follow me back :)

• lovelife

if everyone from os came back, what would you guys do? like would you be mean to them or?

good!
    so are you gonna visit more often now?
    Lol idk :/

I really was just saying hello. It feels awkward there tbh & I hate the site layout. I’d love it if you guys came here more often though. It’s home =/

• Live.Love.Learn.

so are you guys like the only regular users?
    Yeah pretty much. There are a couple of others who get on a lot, but not as frequently

Apr 10, 2012 @ 02:38 pm
    lovelife said:

Lol, no, we’re not rude, we won’t be mean as long as they aren’t either.

Lol idk :/

___

theres a small few that want to come back, like myself, but theres a majority that dont. they dont want to split the community though cause were all so close.

• Live.Love.Learn.

No of course not!! Bring em back!

• lovelife

No of course not!! Bring em back!
    ___

only like 3 or 4 want to. but i know how users and anons would react to us coming back was brought up.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Like who?? You, Jackie, Joey maybe? Anyone else?

You shouldn’t give in to what others want though. Do what you want. I miss you guys, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to leave OU and OS. If you want to come back, it’s your choice.

• lovelife

Like who?? You, Jackie, Joey maybe? Anyone else?

___

me, Jackie, Jordan, and Dimi maybe(im not sure about him) and Brittany was for it too i think. but dont quote me on the last two.

weve all grown so close with eachother though, nobody wants to separate. but i want to be on both atleast.

• Live.Love.Learn.

The anons are trolls…they don’t like us either .___.

& who cares what users think? There aren’t that many that get on frequently tbh so I don’t think they’d care

Jordan?? That one surprises me lol

But I mean it only takes a few to ignite a spark. If you guys come back, who knows how many others will also come back?

• lovelife

The anons are trolls…they don’t like us either .___.

___

i dont think they really want the drama.

Jordan?? That one surprises me lol

___

well alot have said that they would leave completely if we come back. no one wants anyone to leave :(

• lovelife

its funny cause now some dont want the anons at all here and thats why they dont wanna come back.

velife said:

I thought they left because they wanted anons? :|

I thought they left because they wanted anons? :|
    __

yeah, thats why its funny.

That’s so childish though -___-

That’s so childish though -___-
    __

well some have their reasons i guess.

That’s so childish though -___-

Lmao, seriously.

Apr 10, 2012 @ 02:49 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

Niall smokes :|
    There was a Facebook claim from Niall that says the picture was photoshopped, and he’s never smoked and never intends to smoke. I think the picture looks pretty real though =/

• Live.Love.Learn.

That makes no freaking sense though. I’m sorry but I find that beyond childish and whiny. How are you gonna whine about wanting anons, then complain when they’re back? WTF even

___

theres other reason though too.

• lovelife

i just want everything to go back to what it was like in October/November.

• SubwayToVenus

How is that photoshopped? It looks real, I don’t blame him though, I don’t think it is wrong, it’s just it doesn’t fit his style tbh.

• Live.Love.Learn.

I think it looks real too, but who knows?

I’m just ticked at the people who said Zayn was a bad influence and made Nialler start smoking…like no. Niall’s not a child. If he was smoking, it was his own decision.

Apr 10, 2012 @ 12:12 pm
    @LoveIsLouder
    Someone’s mad that I said One Direction is successful. Apparently, I’m supposed to worship the ground the Jonases walk on, and it’s completely impossible for more than one band to be successful at a time. Apparently, “Jonas rock the world,” “fuck one direction,” and “Mexico rules.” lol. Sorry I didn’t get the memo, anon, but neither did anyone else lol

• SubwayToVenus

I’ve been fine, I’m tired tbh, I went to Paris for the holy week and now I am back here, I have to study a lot and it’s annoying :(
    Yep, Harry has def been working out.

Hi Marissa :)

• Sheila.

is that a budweiser bottle in niall’s hand? ;)

• l?veislouder

Yep, Harry has def been working out.

Hi Marissa :)
    Oh wow, how was that? I’ve never been to any country Europe; it’s my dream to go. I’m super jealous right now! lol

• Sheila.
  • SubwayToVenus

Well it was so much fun :) I ate manyyyyyy chocolate bunnies, lol. Yeah Paris is very very interesting. Well you will come here sometime :)

• Sheila.
  • Live.Love.Learn.

theres other reason though too.
    such as?

Haha this

• Sheila.

• SubwayToVenus

I think it looks real too, but who knows?

I read that too! How is it Zayn’s fault? lmao, people.
    smh

-__-

• l?veislouder

I will, soon. I’m pushing a friend of mine to visit London for the Harry Potter studio tour. I will make it happen! lol

And to Sheila, shut up. I’d give Chris Evans a lap dance if I had the chance too. That man’s a fine piece of ass.

• Live.Love.Learn.

i just want everything to go back to what it was like in October/November.
    *sigh* :'(

• Sheila.

@loveislouder

LMFAO i would do more than give that man a lap dance.
    i just want them to post it. that’s all.

Phone is not Letting me copy / paste ATM>. < Lol same! & Wtf is this troll doing? : | ——— Someone’s mad That I said One Direction is successful. Apparently, I’m supposed to worship the ground the Jonases walk on, and it’s Completely impossible for more than one band to be Successful at a time. Apparently, “Jonas rock the world,” “fuck one direction,” and “Mexico rules.” lol. Sorry I did not get the memo, anon, But Neither did anyone else lol STOP TALK JONAS BROTHERS AND MEXICO YOU ARE IDIOT

• Live.Love.Learn.

Lmao oh dear. & they’re following you around from post to post? How pathetic -___-

• SubwayToVenus

Yayyyy you should come here!

• Live.Love.Learn.

Dear anon – you’re trolling and spamming these posts. I highly suggest you stop or you will be reported to OU..

Sounds like Claudia 2.0

Apr 10, 2012 @ 12:30 pm
    Sheila. said:
    @loveislouder

LMFAO i would do more than give that man a lap dance.
    i just want them to post it. that’s all.
    ;) hahaha

• sheila.
  • Live.Love.Learn.

Yep, Harry has def been working out.

Hi Marissa :)
    Yoo :)
    Wow sounds like you had an eventful break! Luckyy! How was it?

• l?veislouder

lol yeah, and I’m supposed to be the idiot. okay… haha

• sheila.

@loveislouder

;) am i right or am i right lol. he’s fucking captain america, who would say no to that.

• l?veislouder

Yayyyy you should come here!
    I definitely want to! I’ll let you know if I ever do haha

Yoo :)
    Wow sounds like you had an eventful break! Luckyy! How was it?

It was nice :) Paris made me realize how much I want a boyfriend though :( so I’m kind of depressed.

• SubwayToVenus

Yayyyy you should come here!
    I definitely want to! I’ll let you know if I ever do haha

Yayyyy please :)

Nice one, Hazza. Joke’s on us for laughing at the picture of you on the treadmill.

• Live.Love.Learn.

How did it make you realize that? & awee should’ve nabbed yourself a lovely French guy! ;)

• l?veislouder

omgsh, speaking of Paris (this is going to make you want a boyfriend even more, Caroline, sorry), there are whispers that when Louis and Eleanor went to Paris, they visited the Eiffel tower and Louis screamed “I LOVE ELEANOR CALDER!” at the top of his lungs. I need a bucket for my creys, because I’m seriously tearing up now as I wrote that.

FUCK YOU DANI.
    Louis is such a good bf<3 I want one :( *cries*

Idk, couples were everywhere :(

FUCK YOU DANI.
    Louis is such a good bf<3 I want one :( *cries*
    *cries with you because that story was just too cute!!*

FUCK YOU DANI.
    Louis is such a good bf<3 I want one :( *cries*
    *cries with you because that story was just too cute!!*

At least you have a fiance!!

Idk, couples were everywhere :(
    *sigh* I want a BF too :(
    Forever Alone…

*sigh* I want a BF too :(
    Forever Alone…

I want Niall or Liam :(

• A

My bikini & harrehs shorts would fit together ;) haha

*sigh* I want a BF too :(
    Forever Alone…

I want Niall or Liam :(
    I want food.

lmao, I totally just pulled a Niall xD

I want Niall or Liam :(
    I want Harry or Zayn…or a total look alike with the same flawless accent and personality :(

• l?veislouder

I think it looks real too, but who knows?

If anything, Zayn would be so upset at this. Zayn is most protective of Niall; he wouldn’t encourage him to do anything to risk his health.

such as?
    __

alot of things…emoticons, etc.
    and things you know but i cant really say…

• SubwayToVenus

I wasn’t here when everyone left though, I just came back after months and everyone was gone, because there were no anons.

• lovelife

what ever happened to memi trumps sel?

• SubwayToVenus

Ughhhhhh this is so fucking awkward.

• inhumancreation

Damn these boys and their hotness.

I want food.

lmao, I totally just pulled a Niall xD

I am eating food. Of course I also want Nick but that’s even more impossible.
    *drowns her face in Nutella*

I know :(

• l?veislouder

I am eating food. Of course I also want Nick but that’s even more impossible.
    *drowns her face in Nutella*
    I can’t decide if I want to order a salmon salad, a Greek salad, or a chicken Caeser salad. First world problem =/
    But nutella sounds amazing right now <333

But nutella sounds amazing right now <333

Ugh I WANT FOOOOOOD, I WANT TO EAT A LOT AND DIE.

But nutella sounds amazing right now <333

Ugh I WANT FOOOOOOD, I WANT TO EAT A LOT AND DIE.

• l?veislouder

Ugh I WANT FOOOOOOD, I WANT TO EAT A LOT AND DIE.
    Niall sounds perfect for you lmao

Niall sounds perfect for you lmao

I know :,( We’re meant for each other.

HELLO HELLO HELLLOOOO!!! *Big RuPaul’s entrance*
    How y’all are doing? Dadda’s looking good right there yummy lol awww all the bitches in the house today :)

• Liam P.

SubwayToVenus said:

Niall sounds perfect for you lmao

I know :,( We’re meant for each other.

O.O wt…

LLL’s baby said:
    HELLO HELLO HELLLOOOO!!! *Big RuPaul’s entrance*

Lmao you make me laugh.

I just had pasta with delicious Italian bread. Hate on it bitches!!!!!! ^.^

Niall sounds perfect for you lmao

I know :,( We’re meant for each other.

O.O wt…

OOOOOOOOh baby I can’t believe you’re here I was just rebloggin a sexy picture of you. I just said you have the best body out of them 5.

I just had pasta with delicious Italian bread. Hate on it bitches!!!!!! ^.^

..I’m eating bread..

HELLO HELLO HELLLOOOO!!! *Big RuPaul’s entrance*
    Sup nigga!

SubwayToVenus said:

LLL’s baby said:
    HELLO HELLO HELLLOOOO!!! *Big RuPaul’s entrance*

Lmao you make me laugh.

=D I inherited that from my father – he’s funny (and yummy)!
    But I have my mumma’s tatas :)

..I’m eating bread..
    Pshhhh mine’s better :p

SubwayToVenus said:

I just had pasta with delicious Italian bread. Hate on it bitches!!!!!! ^.^

..I’m eating bread..

…I’m eating sand…mamma LLL doesn’t take care of me :'(

• Live.Love.Learn.

=D I inherited that from my father – he’s funny (and yummy)!
    But I have my mumma’s tatas :)

Still don’t know whether you’re a boy or a girl though :L

.I’m eating bread..
    Pshhhh mine’s better :p

I know.. I’m poor and lonely and beggin for food and my parents are who knows where.

…I’m eating sand…mamma LLL doesn’t take care of me :'(

Poor child :(

• Liam P.

SubwayToVenus said:

Niall sounds perfect for you lmao

I know :,( We’re meant for each other.

O.O wt…

-.- you love Niall’s teeth more than my fab body :'(

…I’m eating sand…mamma LLL doesn’t take care of me :'(

Well I can’t be bothered to do everything, now can I? I need a break!!!!! Your la-dee-da father is out enjoying Sydney with his boyfriends while I’m stuck at home ._.

Live.Love.Learn. said:

=D I inherited that from my father – he’s funny (and yummy)!
    But I have my mumma’s tatas :)

Still don’t know whether you’re a boy or a girl though :L

Tranny baby d’uh!

Awe :'(

*shares pasta*

When in doubt, eat cereal!! Or popcorn!

-.- you love Niall’s teeth more than my fab body :'(

No, I love you <3

Apr 10, 2012 @ 01:14 pm
    I just had pasta with delicious Italian bread. Hate on it bitches!!!!!! ^.^
    The only bread I can’t get enough of are the garlic bread sticks at Olive Garden. Caroline, are there Olive Gardens in London?!

Awe :'(

*shares pasta*

When in doubt, eat cereal!! Or popcorn!

I could go buy something but I’d have to move and my period disables me completely because it puts in the worst mood ever.

Tranny baby d’uh!

Oh helllllll no. Not in my family nuh-uh.
    You better pick a side

And getting lost xD

Awe I feel you. Order in? Get a pizza or something

And getting lost xD

*sigh* idiots I tell you

• SubwayToVenus

Uhmm, I think so, yeah, I think I’ve seen those here.
    I’ll try that bread, I love bread, lmao.

…I’m eating sand…mamma LLL doesn’t take care of me :'(

You choosed that by hooking up with him in the cd’s signing?! Now deal with it! You could have choosed Chaz Bono or the Oceanup mod but it’s your faulty to choose someone relevant! Now take care of meeee!!!

Awe I feel you. Order in? Get a pizza or something

Yeah I should, I have the worst headache too. I feel like hell. Periods should not exist, I’m not fucking sexually active, I’m wasting ovaries, just stop with the period, lmao.

• Live.Love.Learn.

I’ve actually never been to Olive Garden…lmao I feel like I’m missing out though! Their stuff looks really good *mouth watering*

• ParadiseBieber

damn it can they get any hotter?

Apr 10, 2012 @ 01:28 pm
    And getting lost xD

*sigh* idiots I tell you
    I collapsed laughing. I was like, “omg!” and fell xD good thing I was home alone.

l?veislouder said:

And getting lost xD

Granny save meeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awe I feel you. Order in? Get a pizza or something

Yeah while your baby it’s starving -.-

Ewe O.o

Now listen here missy, it take two to make a child. I am not alone in this! :(

:O

it. is. uh-may-zing! the breadsticks are incredibly addicting, and I always get the Stuffed Chicken Marsala; it’s incredible! definitely my favorite, favorite restaurant!

Yeah while your baby it’s starving -.-

EAT!

Tranny baby d’uh!

Oh helllllll no. Not in my family nuh-uh.
    You better pick a side

Dadda Harry + LLL + Louis room = Tranny baby.
    DON’T BLAME ON ME NIGGA!!!

• l?veislouder

Harry has definitely been working out. He’s the one with the most defined abs now ;)

Yeah while your baby it’s starving -.-

It’s not my fault you’re a picky eater!! If you would just eat the damn baby food I gave you, you wouldn’t be starving .__.