Bieby To Niall: ‘Stay Away From Selena!’

tumblr_m2b5t2ArKb1rq31q9o1_500

Justin Bieber was angry when he saw Niall Horan flirting with Selena Gomez at the Kids’ Choice Awards, reports STAR. Source: ‘Niall made a beeline for Selena and poured on the charm. When he looked into her eyes and said, ‘You’re beautiful,’ Selena melted.’ Then Justin stepped in: ‘He was stewing while it went down. He was ready to explode. Justin took Niall aside and warned him to keep away from Selena.’

, ,

• bleach

LOL. idk if this is true or not, and im not a fan of neither of them, but honestly, i bet niall pissed his pants. (not)

• l?veislouder

Apr 11, 2012 @ 01:05 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    Bieber wouldn’t tell him to stay away, he’d probably be like “yo dawg, that’s my girl.”

LMFAO
    I laughed at the same thing xD

i know is a fake story but justin could unleash that israeli bodyguard that he has and let the dude rip niall in half. and then let justin kick him.

This is coming from the STAR magazine? well, there ya go, they are so truthful all the time.. lol.. Justin wasnt even there for most of the KCA’s, and then 1D hung out with Justin the day after, I guess STAR magazine didnt get the memo of that.. lol

Niall wouldn’t do that. Especially to Justin Bieber since everyone knows he is a great fan of his.

• SubwayToVenus

Harry Styles’ mom has told Xtra Factor host and cougar Caroline Flack to back off from her teenage son. They kissed during a drunken night out last month. His mom Anne Cox has warned Caroline: ‘Keep your hands off my son!’ A close family friend to Star:

‘Understandably, Anne doesn’t want Harry to end up getting hurt. Caroline is a worldly woman, who is never short of male attention. Anne just feels Harry needs to stick to girls his own age and says Caroline should back off!’

LOL if Denise got upset about Delta!!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sorry I just started reading that and I found it funny.

• trent

how much justin’s weight i want to see a fight that would be like a featherweight fight or less than featherweight. and i would be ridiculously funny to see two scrawny singers go at it.

• l?veislouder

LOL if Denise got upset about Delta!!

That was an old article, when Harry and Caroline rumors first surfaced. I understood Anne’s supposed view completely. Denise didn’t like Delta, but she had nothing to worry about compared to Anne lol

• NinaMalik

LOL
    niall said that selena was ‘OK’ but he really has a crush on demi
    the last thing he would do is flirt with selena, deffo fake
    specially that he is a HUGE belieber and he would NEVER do that to the biebs
    ocean up needs to back off the untrue story

fake

• LLL’s bitch

That pic of Justin there ^^ looks really cheesy xD

• SubwayToVenus

I love how everyone keeps saying Niall has a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEE crush on Demi, when yes, he said he had a crush on Demi but he also said multiple times he had a crush on Cheryl Cole, now shut the fuck up with Demi, she has nothing to do with this article.

• SubwayToVenus

That Caroline woman was sick

• LLL’s bitch

When he looked into her eyes and said, ‘You’re beautiful,’ Selena melted.’

Selena’s eyes >>>>>> $.$ CASH-IN!

• Lili

If this is true, POOR NIALL I mean he is a #1 Justin Bieber fan…

• SubwayToVenus

When he looked into her eyes and said, ‘You’re beautiful,’ Selena melted.’

Selena’s eyes >>>>>> $.$ CASH-IN!

LMAO

Star Magazine, this is definitely legit. It’s the most legit mag of all time, duh!

• l?veislouder

Apr 11, 2012 @ 01:17 pm
    LLL’s bitch said:
    When he looked into her eyes and said, ‘You’re beautiful,’ Selena melted.’

Selena’s eyes >>>>>> $.$ CASH-IN!
    LMFAO! *le dead*
    omgsh, where is Claudia to hate on your ass?! bahahhaa!!

Grandma loveislouder will buy you whatever you want in extravagant New York, honey <3

Niall and Justin are about the same size. They could beat eachother up and end up in the hospital.

• Sparks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA… oh well sure…

I can see that happening Justin is a D-bag.. duh

• Star

this is so freaking fake.. this is why Justin was with 1D the other day in the studio, and then he invited them at his place. Yep, complete BS.

• SoRawSUgAr

Okay, sure…. *sarcasm implied*

• T.

yeah, it happened.. and oh my!, is that a flying blue pig outside my window?

• SubwayToVenus

LMFAO! *le dead*
    omgsh, where is Claudia to hate on your ass?! bahahhaa!!

I want presents too!

Subway…..

• selenajoey4ever

• TEXT%
  • EXACTLY!

Didn’t niall say something in an interview that he wouldn’t do that since she was with bieber.

• LLL’s baby

EvanescenceDemon said:

I probably won’t be longer going to Demi’s concert T.T
    Why?

Hi EvanescenceDemon =D I talked to you like months ago lol!!! The tickets available now are too expensive, the rest is sold out -.- shit i knew i had to buy it early :'( but i still have a hope to go :)

I dun think its true. Niall doesnt have the guts to say that to any girl lol.

• EvanescenceDemon

Oh, I remember you! Btw, I’m Sahar :)
    I’m so sorry for you :) I really hope you can go.

• LLL’s baby

EvanescenceDemon said:

Oh, I remember you! Btw, I’m Sahar :)
    I’m so sorry for you :) I really hope you can go.

Haha Thanks Shar <333 Me too. I mean it’s a one in a kind chance right? I CAN’T miss it :) See Demi in person would be crazy and it’s just days to happen!

• EvanescenceDemon

I would love to see her in person :D

• SmilerEtLovatic

yup

Demi & Niall will never work! She STILL has a eating disorder and Niall is addicted to food. NOT happening!

• SmilerEtLovatic

lol no they won’t happen but not because of those reasons…

• BrokenArrow

bs

• Roflmao

SmilerEtLovatic said:

lol no they won’t happen but not because of those reasons…
    _

LMAO! For those reasons and many more.

Beiber is JELOUS!!! he’ll no he would lose any girl not just that slut by niall or any 1D boy

• Justinsuglyglasses

OU picks the worst picture of Justin yet again. God, he looks like a toy doll sitting on that big fireplace mantel below that big picture. Is he really that small??? Not attractive. Is OU trying to push Justin out to make room for 1D because I can’t see any girls lusting after him based on that picture.

justin gay

justin gay————–
    yah thats y theyre talking about his gf,this is so old 2 say that7its probably fake,theyre friends niall&jb&if something niall is 2 blame so fckkkkkkk off

• SubwayToVenus

Why would they pose him next to a freakin giant fireplace & painting? It makes him look like a little munchkin.

LMAO

• EvanescenceDemon

I’ll stop the whole world from turning into a monster
    Morgan, where are you?
    That used to be your favourite song.

I can’t stop laughing at the photo.

• LLL’s baby

l?veislouder said:

Apr 11, 2012 @ 01:17 pm
    LLL’s bitch said:
    When he looked into her eyes and said, ‘You’re beautiful,’ Selena melted.’

Selena’s eyes >>>>>> $.$ CASH-IN!
    LMFAO! *le dead*
    omgsh, where is Claudia to hate on your ass?! bahahhaa!!

---
    Aww I love you grandma loveislouder!!! <333333333
    Btw i wanted to find a good New York gif and this appeared (I dunno who she is but apparently this lady is call NEW YORK xD)
    Oh, COME TO ME CLAUDIA!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• LLL’s baby

EvanescenceDemon said:

Let’s keep the party going all night long

I probably won’t be longer going to Demi’s concert T.T

• EvanescenceDemon

I probably won’t be longer going to Demi’s concert T.T
    Why?

• EvanescenceDemon

Kelly Clarkson is flawless.

• EvanescenceDemon

Some of them want to use you. Some of them want to get used by you.

I honestly think the STAR magazine went eenie meenie miney mo and picked any one of the 1D boys to put up against Justin, but they picked the wrong one, considering Niall is a big justin Bieber fan! If they would have said Harry or Zayn, at least that would make it more believable! But even then its a big stretch!!

Niall doesnt even seem to be the flirty type, he seems to be the more shy one,the STAR magaize is such a fuckin fail,i just laugh at all their bull shit gossip stories!

• EvanescenceDemon

Why did it die?

• SubwayToVenus

EvanescenceDemon said:
    Why did it die?

Go to the Selena bash post

• EvanescenceDemon

Go to the Selena bash post

Oh, thanks.

• justthat

Justin’s so sensitive:))) but i love that. It proves Selena and Justin’ll be together forever<3

• u think ur hot

What is he going to say? Your ugly?
    it’s not like Selena and Niall are going to make out in the stall.

Niall is a fan of JB. Poor guy. Plus,e has a crush on Demi Lovato! He just tells every girl that they’re beautiful

I can believe it some what! in there interviews in early 2011 niall used to be asked demi or selena and he would always say selena. But closer to them coming to america he says demi. I think he knew jb would have a problem with it so he says demi now which is a crock of bs. Nialls a flip flopper

this is bullshit! it’s not true man!! WHH?! STOP MAKING FAKE STORIES ABOUT CELEBS!!!

LLL’s bitch said:
    When he looked into her eyes and said, ‘You’re beautiful,’ Selena melted.’

Selena’s eyes >>>>>> $.$ CASH-IN!

LOL
    I dont get it?? tho? but I’m sure its funny

• selenajoey4ever

TOTAL D. BAG PICTURE OF JB

IF this is true, it just proves how insecure Justin is and how little trust he has in Selena. It’s obvious he knows that she’s a famewhore and is threatened by 1D. Tbh, Justin will fade soon if his whole album is like ‘Boufriend’ I can’t even with this stupid/shallow song.

haaahaa what a fake. First off that more like harry and niallers a big fan of the biebs and they boys wouldn’t do that do another guys gf. It breaks the bro code.

Bullshit

• Andrea

I’m sorry for what I’m going to say and I don’t care if justin hates me ;) But it’s not Niall’s fault that Justin has a Bitch Fame Seeker as girlfriend..First when Jonas brothers where famous..she was behind nick..then Twiligh..after taylor lautner..and now Justin where she became his gf now that 1D is famous she will be behind them and messing up.. SO LEAVE NIALL ALONE! instead of being threatening Niall, control your girlfriend’s hormones ;)

This is a bullshit sory, come on, it comes from Hollywood Life, that should explain it right there!! Niall doesnt even like Selena in that way, everyone knows he has a crush on Demi Lovato! I mean, Maybe Niall said Selena was beautiful, but they say Selena melted? lol.. thats too funny!! Im sure Selena gets told by many guys that shes beautiful, so what? Doesnt mean that justin got all mad and told Niall to stop flirting with Selena! Another bullshit story, and of course some people will believe it, but thats their own stupidity!

If all this went down after the KCA’s, then why would One Direction hang out with Justin the next day at his house?

• SubwayToVenus

LMAO, BS.

Bullshit alert.

Niall has no charm. It seems more likely Harry would do this.

This is… FAKE AND GAAAAAAAAY. In the most heterosexual way possible.

• LLL’s bitch

LOL

• l?veislouder

Was this before or after Bieber snuck in for his “surprise” appearance?

LLL’s bitch said:
    When he looked into her eyes and said, ‘You’re beautiful,’ Selena melted.’

Selena’s eyes >>>>>> $.$ CASH-IN!

LOLOLO omfg. <3

• javi g

this is bullshit from one of the worst tabloids ever. intact at what moment he would have said that to niall. if the douchebag of justin arrived almost at the end of the kids choice awards.

Such a lame and fake story.

• SubwayToVenus

LMFAO

YEAHHH RIGHT THAT’S WHY IN THE 2ND INTERVIEW HE IS ASKED ABOUT 1D AND HE TALKS ABOUT THE STUDIO TIME TOGETHER, COOL KIDS, AND WOULD WANT TO COLLABORATE//// UNLESS HE IS KEEPING HIS “ENEMY” CLOSE.. HAHA

• ceeeral

dump his ass and get with some irish charm ;)

niall is like the biggest belieber out there LOL

• LLL’s baby

LLL’s bitch said:
    When he looked into her eyes and said, ‘You’re beautiful,’ Selena melted.’

Selena’s eyes >>>>>> $.$ CASH-IN!

LOLOLO omfg. <3

Haha <333

First of all, what the hell is up with that photo? Secondly, WHAT A LOAD OF CROCK!

• random

That picutre at the top looks so… gay. o.o

If naill wanted Selena he could probably get her. He’s not super hot like oh i dunnoo… zayn but he sure does look better than Bieber. I would love to see Justin try to stand up to some other guy about Selena. Just from that episode of Punk’d it shows he can’t handle the arguements lol :P

• A

hahahahaha.
    that be awesome :D
    but zayn, not niall.
    or harry.
    but not niall.

• EvanescenceDemon

Lol.

• EvanescenceDemon

El Oh El

• A

LLL’s bitch said:
    When he looked into her eyes and said, ‘You’re beautiful,’ Selena melted.’

Selena’s eyes >>>>>> $.$ CASH-IN!

hahahahaha THIS^
    i love you.

• justthat

come on, Selena couldn’t force Niall to say that she is beautiful. It’ s how he feels, why you can blame Selena for that kind of thing, she is an angel.

• askashley

Almost believed it until the words STAR MAGAZINE was Emphasize . Seriously OU, u should know by now that anything from them , Hollywood Life, and National Enquirer (Sp) is Bogous. NEXT

wow the scent of BULLSHIT on this story is unbelievably HIGH.

• SubwayToVenus

Subway…..

Hi

no offense but i think bieber should know that Selena is the one who wants to have fun
    plz, she’s somehow ALWAYS linked to the hottest guy at the moment.
    she dated nick jonas when he was huge
    dated taylor lautner when twilight was the thing
    took a photo with josh hutcherson at the KCA’s when just now the hunger games is the bomb
    oh not to mention she started going out with bieber like 1 year and a half ago when bieber fever is everywhere
    admit it everyone
    this ain’t coincidences!

• EvanescenceDemon

Let’s keep the party going all night long

not buyin it

• Amanda

OH GREAT OCEANUP, NOW EVERYONE IS GOING TO HATE SELENA. JESUS, CAN’T YOU ALL SEE THAT THIS IS BULLSHIT???? OF COURSE IT IS. IT’S SO OBVIOUS SRSLY