Harry Styles @ Gay Party, Rihanna Crush

harry-styles-gay-party-31

Harry Styles pictured gay party ZigZag at Le Bain nightclub in New York City with The Drums frontman, Jonathan Pierce. Rihanna told The Mirror that she has a crush on Harry: ‘Harry, yeah. I watch their videos and I remember thinking, ‘Wow, he’s a star,’ He seems very sure. It seems, like, it’s so natural to him.’ On hearing this Harry exclaimed:

‘That is absolutely incredible. I’d love to hook up.; Rihanna and Harry are currently staying in the same Sydney hotel: ‘The boys have been desperately trying to find her. They’ve been trying to work out what room she’s in from her Twitter pictures of her view.’

*my creysssssss*
    ——————-
    *creys together*!!

*creys along*
    *sobbing*
    OMG I’m so emotional today! I need ice cream!!! :(

*my creysssssss*
    ——————-
    *creys together*!!

*creys along*
    *sobbing*
    OMG I’m so emotional today! I need ice cream!!! :(
    YOU WANNA GO TO TACO BELL?!

(lmao, I’m channeling Karen when I should be Gretchen)

• BitchBye.

Lmao! Decent girls? Few and far, a needle in a haystack.

:O
    *le fucking dead* LMFAO!! WHAT IS AIR?! WHAT IS LIFE?! I AM CRYING!

:O
    *le fucking dead* LMFAO!! WHAT IS AIR?! WHAT IS LIFE?! I AM CRYING!

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

*sobbing*
    OMG I’m so emotional today! I need ice cream!!! :(
    YOU WANNA GO TO TACO BELL?!

(lmao, I’m channeling Karen when I should be Gretchen)

I WOULD EAT A LIVING COWWWWW

• Live.Love.Learn.

YOU WANNA GO TO TACO BELL?!

(lmao, I’m channeling Karen when I should be Gretchen)

Ewe gross!! O.o

SUBWAY PLEASEE!!! I AM LEGIT SO HUNGRY RIGHT NOW. HAD NO DIN DIN *sobbing even more*

Ewe gross!! O.o

——————–
    Subway is amazing<3333

I had a salmon salad today, and I was so healthy and happy… and then my dad made frozen pizza for dinner -____-
    what a typical, lazy man.

All Larry jokes aside he probably is bi-sexual though

Subway is amazing<3333

what a typical, lazy man.
    =====
    *cries*

I want frozen pizzaaaa! :(

I wonder if there are more interracial relationships in England than the US?
    _

Yes, you should move to the UK

• Don’tGiveAFuuu

All Larry jokes aside he probably is bi-sexual though
    _

It’ll explain alot of things.

• SubwayToVenus

WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? DELIVER FOOD THROUGH THE SCREEN? CAUSE I’M FUCKING HUNGRY TOO AND THERE’S NO FOOD IN MY HOUSE POVERTY HAS HIT ME AND MY FAMILY, I COULD EAT MY BROTHERRRRRRR!!!! I WOULD KILL MY DOG FOR SOME PIZZA

Subway is amazing<3333

I had a salmon salad today, and I was so healthy and happy... and then my dad made frozen pizza for dinner –

SHUT THE FUCK UP MILEY!!!!!!
    WHAT DO WE WANT? PIZZA WHEN DO WE WANT IT? NOWWWWWWWW

Ewe gross!! O.o

——————-
    *throws pizza at you*
    lol

did you see my comment back in the Miley post about asking my dad if he’d let me travel for a famous boyfriend? I feel like I can’t even ask him without seeming crazy haha

• Live.Love.Learn.

OMG I’m listening to this woman on the radio, and her story killed me!!!!!!!

She’s 25. Her boyfriend is 19. He cheated on her with a 52 year old woman…….and got her pregnant. WTF EVEN. WHY DID I THINK OF HARRY?? :(

• SubwayToVenus

I HATE SUBWAY SANDWICHES SO STFU YOU ALL.

if the hotel thing is true, the boys are worse creeps at stalking people than their fans.

I want to go to a gay club w/ Harry styles 0_0

I wonder if there are more interracial relationships in England than the US?
    _

There are a lot of interracial couples in america. More so Black boys and white girls together though.

If Rihanna fucks Harry I want to see. He might get attached though.

She rejected Justin Bieber, and now she wants Harry. Justin must be livid, being the control freak that he is.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Oh God no…as much as I love Rihanna and her music, she is trashy AF. God Harry, would it kill you to be with someone decent?! Until then, please never leave Zayn’s side!

*my creysssssss*

*my creysssssss*
    ——————-
    *creys together*!!

*my creysssssss*
    ——————-
    *creys together*!!

*creys along*

seriously he always like these trashy women. he comes off as such a player ..

I WANT TO CLUB WITH HARRY

I’ll go to the gay bar, gay club, gay pub WHERE EVER with Harry.

———————
    :'( WELL YOU CAN GO TO HELL!

Yes please!!!! :(

I have no food either. My mom didn’t cook anything for me…and she refused to buy me fast food. No chips, no cookies, no soup, no poptarts, no popcorn. No fucking food *sobs*

SubwayToVenus said:

I WANT TO CLUB WITH HARRY
    ——————–
    I want to club with Zayn, to be perfectly honest. I’ve had daydreams of clubbing/grinding with him. It makes total sense xD

———————
    :'( WELL YOU CAN GO TO HELL!

I WILL IF THERE’S PIZZA THERE! AND COKE, I AM DYING, I WANT COKE.

Yes please!!!! :(

We’re equal.

*throws pizza at you*
    lol

you’re too kind :’)

Trust me, you can’t have it worse than me. Besides, you’re almost 20! You’re an adult and can make your own decisions. I’m 17 *cries*

——————-

Lmaoooooo

• Live.Love.Learn.

I WILL IF THERE’S PIZZA THERE! AND COKE, I AM DYING, I WANT COKE.
    PEPSI THOUGH >>>

WTF? How do you not like Subway?? O.o

That’s just unheard of :o

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    WTF? How do you not like Subway?? O.o

That’s just unheard of :o

It brings me memories :( :( :(

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    I WILL IF THERE’S PIZZA THERE! AND COKE, I AM DYING, I WANT COKE.
    PEPSI THOUGH >>>

NEVERRRRRRRRRR

It brings me memories :( :( :(
    Of what??

———————
    I can make my own decisions until I’m blackmailed with my bank accounts and money access lol. The reason I don’t have my Harry Potter tattoo yet is because being kicked out of the will is being held over my head. My dad doesn’t play -____-

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    It brings me memories :( :( :(
    Of what??

Last time me and my ex hung out as a couple was in Subway :(

——————–

*totally off topic*
    what does this tattoo mean?

Lmaoooooo
    ——————-
    lmao, it really does make sense! xD
    We’d be the crazy wild couple, dancing it up and challenging each other to do shots! Oh, it’d be fantastic! lmao

Lmao at least you come from money! I get treated like crap for freeee

——————-
    lmao, it really does make sense! xD

Lmao, awww.
    Aw me and Niall would eat together <3 I’m not a party person but I can totally picture me and Harry being friends, like the friendship I have with my gay best friend.

Last time me and my ex hung out as a couple was in Subway :(
    Awe well you don’t hate Subway then, just that bad memory! You’re missing out bby :(

• Live.Love.Learn.

I’m shy and quite reserved for the most part. Not really a party animal. But hey, opposites attract!! Zayn and/or Harry & I could keep each other balanced :’)

Lmao at least you come from money! I get treated like crap for freeee
    ——————-
    You’ve got nothing to lose by jetting off to Bumblefuck then! lmfao

Yes but it made me hate Subway too haha :(

Lmao, awww.
    Aw me and Niall would eat together <3 I'm not a party person but I can totally picture me and Harry being friends, like the friendship I have with my gay best friend.
    -------------------
    Since my gay best friend hits on me, I would say Harry and I could be the same way. I’d make sure it wouldn’t go too far though, since Harry isn’t actually gay (so we are lead to believe lmao). I feel like Zayn could punch him out with one blow anyway xD

You’ve got nothing to lose by jetting off to Bumblefuck then! lmfao
    LMFAOOO I have my life to lose! My dad would track me and murder me if I defied him like that!!!! You don’t mess with him oh noooo :o

• l?veislouder

lmao, I’m listening to “Bottom’s Up” and I could totally imagine Zayn being all, “TELL SECURITY WE ‘BOUT TO TEAR DIS CLUB UP BECAUSE YOLO!”

Yes but it made me hate Subway too haha :(
    Subway is sooooo good though! OMG I haven’t had it in a few weeks & I’m having major withdrawals. Been craving it for days! :(

——————

I do think Harry is bi though, lmao.
    Aw I want to be best friends with Harry :( Zayn’s not my type, he’s a quiet person, I’m hyper the 24/7

GO EAT SUBWAY BB, YOLO.

—————–
    Even when you reached legal status? lol probably, because he sounds like my dad haha

• l?veislouder

I do think Harry is bi though, lmao.
    ——————-
    LMFAO! “The Bed Intruder Song” (Claudia’s favorite song! lmfao) came on when I read that, and I was like, “hide yo kids, hide yo wife, hide yo kids, hide yo wife, hide yo kids, hide yo wife… AND HIDE YO HUSBAND, ‘CAUSE HARRY STYLES IS BI!”

Zayn’s pretty crazy in the clubs though, so you’d probably be friendly with him there haha… NOT TOO FRIENDLY THOUGH, BECAUSE HE’S MINE, BITCH! <3 x)

——————-
    LMFAO! “The Bed Intruder Song” (Claudia’s favorite song! lmfao) came on when I read that, and I was like, “hide yo kids, hide yo wife, hide yo kids, hide yo wife, hide yo kids, hide yo wife… AND HIDE YOU HUSBAND, ‘CAUSE HARRY STYLES IS BI!”

OMG LMAOOOOO THAT SONG.
    I’d never do Zayn guurrlll, he’s all yours, we’d just dance ;D

• Live.Love.Learn.

18 is just a number. It means absolutely nothing. I won’t be treated any differently lol

& noooo he’s 10000000x worse I bet

• Live.Love.Learn.

WTF WTF WTF LIAM IS DOING A TWITCAM TOMORROW FROM AUSTRALIA AND I’LL BE IN FUCKING SCHOOL DURING IT

:'(

OMG LMAOOOOO THAT SONG.
    I’d never do Zayn guurrlll, he’s all yours, we’d just dance ;D
    —————————-
    You can dance with Zayn, I’ll eat some of Niall’s food (if he doesn’t kill me for it), and then we’ll go home with our respective men :D hahaha, lovely friendships!

IF HARRY IS GAY OR NOT, I DON’T CARE BECAUSE HE’S SO UGLY….. I DON’T LIKE HIM
    ————————
    You clearly care enough to leave a comment.

gay

• agelessdate.com

Many of my friends are in this play met on the website _?ge????’date . ??M _ .I also hope you can be looking for to belong to your bosom.

He’s partying with a band called ‘The Drums’ just cuz they are in a gay bar doesnt mean hes gay. Straight people go to gay clubs all the time as they are alot more fun sometimes than hetrosexual bars!!!

u tween freaks dont know anything

IF HARRY IS GAY OR NOT, I DON’T CARE BECAUSE HE’S SO UGLY….. I DON’T LIKE HIM

—————————-

AWWWWW YAY! *cries cause it’s not going to ever happen*

OMG LMAOOOOO THAT SONG.
    I’d never do Zayn guurrlll, he’s all yours, we’d just dance ;D
    *le has a problem with this*

Damn 12:20….

smell ya later guise X

*le has a problem with this*

You’re with Harry!

Yeah I gotta go too, byeeeeee girls <3

& noooo he’s 10000000x worse I bet
    —————
    lol nah, my dad needs to be sent to anger management, on some real shit. It’s ridiculous. I wouldn’t be surprised if I was disconnected from my family when I finally have a life of my own =/
    He and my mom are good people, they just don’t know how to communicate properly, hence their extremely messy divorce and complicated relationships with anyone. Even their trial judge expressed her surprise at how I’m not more fucked up. At least I did something well in life :)

*le has a problem with this*

You’re with Harry!
    YOU HAD A BABY WITH HARRY!

AND YOU BOTH FUCKING LEAVE ME ALL THE TIME! :'(

• SubwayToVenus

YOU HAD A BABY WITH HARRY!

AND YOU BOTH FUCKING LEAVE ME ALL THE TIME! :'(

Ilyyyyyyyyyyyy

• l?veislouder

YOU HAD A BABY WITH HARRY!

AND YOU BOTH FUCKING LEAVE ME ALL THE TIME! :'(

Ilyyyyyyyyyyyy
    ==============
    :'(

<33

• thisloveisours

he looks so hot *waits for gay comments from rude anons*

Hay que pato.

• SubwayToVenus

LMAO, I swear he’s a flaming homo.

Estas en lo cierto, SubwayToVenus, el señorito Harry Styles es un flamente homosexual.

Y yo estaba come bebe, bebe, bebe.

And I was like baby, baby, baby.

• LLL’s bitch

Y yo estaba come bebe, bebe, bebe.

LOL you are a crazy anon
    “Para dónde se han ido las golfas estas de SubwayToVenus y Loveilouder. Se esfumaron asi tan rapido como el viento sopla. Hay que poeta me sali yo hoy. jajajaja”
    XD estás más loco/a que yoooooo hahahaha :)!!!!
    Bye y’all!

• Jackie

They aren’t at the same hotel!!!
    I went to Rihanna’s & thousands of girls were at 1d

Fail OCEANUP

• SellyismygirlCrush

OMG!!!! Ahaha!

This is nothing, I’ve been to many gay clubs and still managed to come out straight

I wonder if there are more interracial relationships in England than the US?