Demi Give Your Heart A Break PIANO

So very very true and sadly I think its because she had a lack of self esteem that she goes for the players and douches.

i hate the fact that i have no ticket for her concert. I’m dying.

Isn’t she supposed to announce a summer tour or something? If she does, I hope its in the U.S.

omg she’s so incredible

Demi’s a nice girl, talented singer, musician etc. but she needs better taste in guys. Lol

• Number1AlyandAJFan

i would love to see another disney girl sing like that…cause we all know they cant.

It would be cool if Demi co-wrote a song with Taylor Swift for Demi’s next album, they’re both great songwriters. Plus, it would be great career wise since Taylor is so famous.

Taylor Swift is the last person she should work with. I can’t imagine Demi doing anything close to country tbh.

Well well.

Demi did say she wanted to venture to country, not sure if so soon tho. Either way, Taylor Swift is not actually country, but she’s categorized as country wich is unfair to REAL country singers because she always takes all their awards.

• inhumancreation

I like peanut butter too much, ohdkflhdf

Her voice is actually flawless. She sounds amazing.

i remember when people found out that taylor tells who her songs are about in her lyric booklet. we all noticed that
    she would capitalize random letters in the lyrics of each song
    and that spelled out the “clue” as to who the song was
    about, clever girl.

It’s so dead

Apr 13, 2012 @ 05:53 pm

she would capitalize random letters in the lyrics of each song
    and that spelled out the “clue” as to who the song was
    about, clever girl.

I think Taylor’s new album will have songs about Jake G and Joe.

Apr 13, 2012 @ 05:53 pm

she would capitalize random letters in the lyrics of each song
    and that spelled out the “clue” as to who the song was
    about, clever girl.

I think Taylor’s new album will have songs about Jake G and Joe.

she’s been really shady about her love life for a year
    her new album should be interesting. she said she was
    heartbroken when she started writing some songs for this
    album but she said this album would be different from
    the others so eek! can’t wait!

• inhumancreation

I decided to put body lotion on for the first time in ages and to my bloody horror I find it has fucking glitter in it. I’m all fucking glittery. I might as well be a fairy.

Random but Taylor’s guitar player said he didn’t like Joe last year. That was around the time he went to Taylors concert lool but she did write “after all we’ve been through I know we’re cool” the night Joe was there, I guess if she does write songs about Joe they’ll be nice like Last kiss and the songs about Jake will be not so nice.

• BrokenArrow

Beautiful

Or you might be Edward Cullen…

inhumancreation said:

———————————————-
    Or you might be Edward Cullen

Or you might be Edward Cullen
    I should go out and join the Cullen Clan. I am pale and always ice cold. Now I glitter. I belong.

• EvanescenceDemon

Cute.

• EvanescenceDemon

Cute :)

• EvanescenceDemon

OU STOP SAYING I CAN’T COMMENT

• EvanescenceDemon

-_______- at you, OU.

^_______^ at you, Demi.

Dumdumdum

• sexonfire11

amazing love it

demi, your an ugly slut and i hate you.

you shouldnt say that she is not ugly slut cause she is not that she is beautiful and you shouldnt hate her unlikr you you are the ugly slut not her so shut up and be quiet

YOU ARE UGLY!you should wear a pair of glasses ;)

How can you say she´s ugly? You might hate her but you don´t think she´s ugly, c´mon look at her, she´s beautiful

what the f*ck is wrong with you? are you dumb?

• EvanescenceDemon

EhmEhmEhm

• Ashley Taked

i really like this song is so cool good beautiful and pretty song i love you demi lovato and i love miley cyrus you are the best singers in the world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3 :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :D:D:D:D:D:D

• inhumancreation

Cause this is my united states of whatever.

Mr Mojo risin’ GOTTA KEEP ON RISIN

Hey! Got any grapes?

The awkward moment when haters was about to give bad comments until they watched the video..

YOU ARE UGLY! YOU SHOULD WEAR A PAIR OF GLASSES ;)

wow!!! her voice is absoloutly incredible!!!

• Anonymousjen

nice

• Anonymousjen

love it , very nice

Falala

• inhumancreation

Fuck it, I’m gonna randomly start posting lyrics

• EarthChild

She sounds amazing<3

• inhumancreation

Well it’s not that random now that I said I was gonna do it

• inhumancreation

No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn

• inhumancreation

People are strange when you’re a stranger
    Faces look ugly when you’re alone

Apr 13, 2012 @ 03:15 pm

demi, your an ugly slut and i hate you.

demi, you’re a gorgeous slut and i hate you.

*fixed

demi, your an ugly slut and i hate you.

demi, you’re a gorgeous slut and i hate you.

*fixed

Demi, you’re a gorgeous role model and I love you
    ***fixed

???

• inhumancreation

The time to hesitate is through
    No time to wallow in the mire

What’s in your head
    In your head
    Zombie, zombie, zom-beh-eh-eh

• inhumancreation

Let’s get down to business to defeat the huns. Did they send me daughters, when I asked for sons?

Beautiful! She’s a real artist :)

DEMI YOU ARE THE BEST SINGER OF OUR GENERATION

she was sick this day, but she sounded amazing anyway

Kinda like Bieber co-wrote a song with Taylor for his album. Taylor started off working as a songwriter hired by Sony/ATV Tree publishing house and it wasn’t because she’s pretty.