Jonas Brothers Softball PICTURES 2012

tumblr_m2edxokAjY1qhrp2ho1_1280rrr
jou
jour

Fan meeting pix via Tumblr. Yesterday.. Started with the First pre-season game of the bway softball league. Then my 100’th show last night! Then Bway bowling league.

• ilovezayn

LMAOO
    as I was scrolling down “sexy back” by justin timberlake came on and the song said “look at those hips” just as i got to the third picture of nick standing with the gloves in his back pockets ahahahaha

Nicholas ass is hot as hell! is so round and Unfff, i just wanna squeezed.
    And Joe should wear those white tight pants too, his ass is a fucking turn on.

• l?veislouder

Apr 13, 2012 @ 02:36 pm
    ThatboyisaMONSTER said:
    AcidPinkLemonade said:
    I didn’t know the Road Dogs were back.

they’re not, it was for a broadway event or something.
    It’s not a Broadway event, it’s a Broadway league. Each show has teams for bowling, baseball/softball, etc., and participates in the league.

• zacefron

fucking nick jonas! fuck me already!! i swear if i ever see nick in person i am going to hug him, grab his ass, and then his dick and then kiss him and runaway lol

——————-
    LMAO

so hoooooooootttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m listening to See No More, that song is my jam. So good.

He is not a Homosexual,very rude!

Apr 13, 2012 @ 03:29 pm
    zacefron said:

mte.

Apr 13, 2012 @ 03:35 pm

I’m listening to See No More, that song is my jam. So good.

Ya I like that song!

Apr 13, 2012 @ 01:24 pm

this is a bit random, but i was listening to joe’s cd and i was wondering who you all this time is about? does anyone know or have a clue?

It’s about Winston duh.

• SubwayToVenus

We can assume but we’ll never know tbh.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Ijustneedyounow said:
    Apr 13, 2012 @ 01:19 pm
    ThatboyisaMONSTER said:

first thing that came to mind; damnnn, there attractive.

second thing; I mean, her butt, is just so big.
    I can’t believe it’s just so round, it’s like,
    out there, I mean
    her butt? whut?

Oh Lord help me. Nick those arms,that face,those legs,that butt,those eyebrows,those lips jahkfbgaaohfougyivicikazl
    ahhhhhhhh

• SubwayToVenus

ahhhhhhhh

He’s incredible.

ahhhhhhhh

He’s incredible
    ——Yes he sure is he really has it all,a great body,great mind,a decent guy. I agree 100% with your comment on his other post. More people should go on there too and give him some love for being a good guy and not only for great arms and butt pics.

• Sharlie

F*ck mee, Joe and Nicks ass’ are Fuyn *-*

• Sharlie

F*ck mee, Joe and Nicks ass’ are Fuyn *-*

• AcidPinkLemonade

I didn’t know the Road Dogs were back.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

AcidPinkLemonade said:
    I didn’t know the Road Dogs were back.

they’re not, it was for a broadway event or something.

• AcidPinkLemonade

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:
    they’re not, it was for a broadway event or something.
    =============================
    Oh. Are they trying to raise money?

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

AcidPinkLemonade said:
    ThatboyisaMONSTER said:
    they’re not, it was for a broadway event or something.
    =============================
    Oh. Are they trying to raise money?
    I’m actually not sure aha,

• SubwayToVenus

-Yes he sure is he really has it all,a great body,great mind,a decent guy. I agree 100% with your comment on his other post. More people should go on there too and give him some love for being a good guy and not only for great arms and butt pics.

I know, he’s amazing.

• AcidPinkLemonade

ThatboyisaMONSTER said
    I’m actually not sure aha,
    ========================================
    who is that in your icon?

Oh Nick.

nick is the best

• JoeHoe15

I miss the ROAD DOGS team!!!

OMG NIck butt!!!!
    Well the Jonas’ butts are like…….the best!!! xD
    Kevin’s ass is bigger than Joe and Nick’s ass!! :D

• Miley_Jonas

Nick *Drools.*

• xAskTaylorx

I love how they are the “Wickets”. Seems very similar to the hit broadway show that I love so much “Wicked”. =D
    Hopefully they travel around the country instead of playing games there. =D

Hopefully they travel around the country instead of playing games there. =D

They are called the Wickets because the company they work for in How to Succeed is called The World Wide Wicket Company.

And no they won’t be traveling around to play games. It’s the Broadway Show League, so all the games are in Central Park and it’s teams made up of casts and crew from different Broadway shows playing against each other.

I don’t know if Kevin and Joe will play in more games as guests or they only played in this one because it was the pre-season game and doesn’t count in the league standings.

Kevin is so gay…

nick’s favorite number is 2 :)

Nick UNF

• SubwayToVenus

Their bodies are one of the world’s most wonderful things.

DO YOU NOT CHECK YOUR FACTS? The video is from 2009, it even says it in the damn title. They were NOT on GMA today.

• Boner

They were on GMA today..

lol

• SubwayToVenus

Nick can’t be so fucking attractive my God.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

first thing that came to mind; damnnn, there attractive.

second thing; I mean, her butt, is just so big.
    I can’t believe it’s just so round, it’s like,
    out there, I mean

• Ijustneedyounow

Apr 13, 2012 @ 01:19 pm
    ThatboyisaMONSTER said:

first thing that came to mind; damnnn, there attractive.

second thing; I mean, her butt, is just so big.
    I can’t believe it’s just so round, it’s like,
    out there, I mean
    her butt? whut?

• Ijustneedyounow

are you trying to kill me?! posting pictures of nicks bum?! *wipes drool away*

nick is ok, but my favorite is Joe. i can’t even with him: http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2dt00BeJK1qb8wj8o2_1280.jpg

some people think all this time is about demi…

• Malak(:

Dat Ass…

Good to see the brothers playing baseball again. Nick looks so darned happy lately. New York really does agree with him. Where does he get the energy?