Taylor Swift, ‘Recording The Next Album!’

81391848844111e1af7612313813f8e8_7

• EarthChild

I don’t really like her. I’ve tried, she seems so sweet, but as far as vocals go she doesn’t have the best talent there is. She is a very talented song writer though, and I love Safe & Sound. Probably because I don’t really think it sounds like her haha. She just seems immature to me in a way almost? She definitely doesn’t act like someone who is 22. I don’t mind the innocent act of her because that’s her, she just kind of acts like she’s 16 to me.

i don’t like her

EarthChild said:

_________

hahah this!, I’ve tried… and I mean I like a couple of her songs, it’s just her that I don’t like. She lacks something and I don’t know what it is, maybe a little bit attitude.
    I think she’s kind of overated, good songs, but definitely not the best vocals out there…

@EarthChild
    I see where you’re coming from but a lot of people like her for those very reasons.

——————
    I love Taylor Swift to death; her music has saved me more times than I can count by just helping me find a way to put my emotions into words and somehow begin to explain them. However, I’m not a blind sheep (like some people on this website). I know her songwriting ability far exceeds her vocal talent. She’s gotten better over the years, yes, but she’s no Celine Dion. I’d rather listen to her words played through CD than live.
    As for not acting her age, I think she’s just choosing to keep in touch with her inner child and, for lack of better word, innocence, and not rush to leave that blessed phase in life when you’re not forced to deal with how hard and bad things could really be. When you think about it, 22 is really not that old, and why are we rushing to grow up and act “mature” anyway? That’s not fun. I think her constant happiness and youthfulness is something to be applauded, especially in today’s age where it’s so easy to get lost, and it seems that every child is trying to act and dress at least five years older than they really are.

I have to point out a funny, ironic note though: why does she act so youthful and dress so “old”? lol. She’s too funny.

• AcidPinkLemonade

I know this is completely off topic but I need to get this off my chest.
    One of classmates lost a distant family member. She kept going on and on about it on facebook so I was like “Your statuses are depressing me. I’m sorry about loss but he’s in a a better place now” She deleted the comment and posted something like “Bitch, IDGAF about how you feel. No one asked you” and now everyone is making fun of me.

I was just trying to be nice. Damn. If you don’t want sympathy, don’t talk about how much your life sucks on a social-networking site.

• EarthChild

I don’t mind her. It’s not like I hate Taylor, I’m rather neutral on her actually. I don’t mean she should be in a rush to grow up or anything, and I don’t think it’s a bad thing to act playful sometimes, I meant maturity in a different way, I don’t know exactly how to explain it. I just feel like she acts more like 16/17 than 22. I guess I’m not explaining myself very well, sorry. Ahaha.

I actually do like her style sometimes though! But other times she does can dress a little old for her age.

Taylor’s songwriting abilities definitely exceed her vocal abilities. She even worked as a songwriter for a company/label she has mentioned that before. So at least she has her songwriting to make up for her singing, Wich is not bad, it’s just average.

• EarthChild

I’m completely fine with that, and it’s not that I dislike her for those reasons. There’s just something about her that puts me off with her, I don’t know quite what it is. I probably sound like I hated her from that comment, I really don’t. I’ve tried to like her I just can’t.

• l?veislouder

I know this is completely off topic but I need to get this off my chest.

I was just trying to be nice. Damn.
    You can explain to her (and anyone else, though it’s really none of their business) that you were trying to express your condolences and offer support of how at least their deceased loved one is no longer suffering, and you thought wallowing in the pain wasn’t beneficial to anyone. She’s upset, so lashing is understood, but that doesn’t make it right.

• l?veislouder

Usually when people (especially on this site) say, “I’ve really tried to like her/him, but something puts me off,” it’s meant to take the attention off themselves and put it on the disliked person, as if it’s their own fault the person doesn’t like them. Obviously, I know that’s not your intention, but that’s why it comes off sounding bad.

• EarthChild

No I mean I like a couple of her songs, I actually play her song the most on The Hunger Games album when I drive in my car. There’s just something I can’t put my finger on about her. I give up commenting on this because I just feel like people are going to think I’m bashing her no matter what hahah.

When is she going to change her hairstyle already. That style makes her look more mousey than she did before.

l?veislouder said:
    —————————————
    I would but the kids at my school aren’t very, um, persuadable, for the lack of a better word.
    I understand she’s upset and I don’t have a problem with that but she didn’t have to put me on blast. I’m not the only one who said “I’m sorry about your loss”. I didn’t mean her posts were literally making me depressed, it was a figure of speech. I regret saying something now. I don’t agree with her actions 98% of the time but I wouldn’t wish death on anyone and was trying to offer some comfort.

• l?veislouder

I think I know what you meant by maturity; is it to do with how she handles break-ups? To be honest, I’m the same way, probably even worse, because all Taylor does is write a song about it to get her feelings out (which she has every right to do; I don’t know why people bitch about her expressing herself, she has every right to say how she feels); I sit there and bitch and moan to anyone who will listen. At least that’s what I did when I was going through a really bad heartbreak. It’s not like Taylor bad mouths every ex of hers in every interview. She’s very kind, actually, considering everything. She could be a lot worse. I think she handles break-ups the way any girl in private does; crying and channeling the emotion into something.

Whatever! Taylor doesn’t need to change, she gets more guys than any of us or probably anyone in young Hollywood.

• SubwayToVenus

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy, omg more songs to shout to in the shower. Taylor’s bitterness is my happiness.

• EarthChild

No it’s not that. I completely understand that’s how she expresses herself and those songs are what makes her famous. I’m an artist, just not with music so I get that thing with her, it doesn’t annoy me like it does other people. I think it’s just the fact she acts a few years younger than what she is. I don’t mind her youthfulness, I mean you can act youthful and still act your age. And I’m not saying that she doesn’t act her age because she doesn’t party or anything like that, because you definitely don’t have to be wild to act like a 22 year old. Like I said, my explanations aren’t conveying well at all through these comments haha.

• SubwayToVenus

EarthChild I absolutelly agree with you, I love Taylor’s music with all my heart but I do agree, she’s immature for her age, she def acts like a 16 year old girl and not a 22 year old woman.

• boobrus

merp.

===========================
    true.

===========================
    true.

Sometimes I find it hard to believe how she’s almost 23 years old, lol.

@SubwayToVenus
    Yeah, I think that’s why people like her. She’s so innocent.

• sexonfire11

i tried to like her but i couldn’t and really hate her songs , she acts like kids but she seems like sweet nice pretty girl

• SubwayToVenus

Sometimes I find it hard to believe how she’s almost 23 years old, lol.
    ============================
    Yeah, I think that’s why people like her. She’s so innocent.

Sometimes she reminds me of myself, the thing is I’m 17, lol. She’s fucking awkward and I love that, but yeah that’s one of the reasons people like her, apart from the fact her music is pretty special tbh.

Taylor Swift to MTV on her fourth album: ‘I can’t tell you, because it’s a secret. It will be unveiled when it all comes out, because they all seem to have a theme to them, the records that we’ve put out so far, and this one is no different. It’s very different in what it’s about, but it’s no different in the fact that it has its own name.

========================
    But what will I do after I leave? Party of 1?

Hmm, well you can always stay as long as the situation doesn’t go out of control, if it does, then you’ll be better at home. Or you could always dance alone ;D haha
    =================================
    daaaancing with myself. :)

• taylorswiftgurl13

YA TAYLOR I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE YOUR BRAND NEW SONG CALLED THE BOTH OF US!

• AcidPinkLemonade

I’m trying so hard not to get worked up over some petty drama but it’s killing me.

===============================
    She also manages to stay out of trouble and hasn’t let Hollywood change her.

• sexonfire11

aptivatedbyyou… said:
    taytay and selena are the most flawless humans i have ever seen <3333 cant wait for the new album to come out. LOVE!
    who is that girl in ur icon?

• sexonfire11

AcidPinkLemonade said:
    —————-
    no offense but what’s so special about her music?

===============================
    She also manages to stay out of trouble and hasn’t let Hollywood change her.

Exactly. Something Miley and Demi among other girls their age failed at.

• boobrus

can someone make this into an icon and i’ll love you forever :3

—————
    no offense but what’s so special about her music?

Well, I don’t know, it’s like her songs are so relatable, especially if you’re a teenage girl, and you feel like she has been stalking you and writing songs about your life to be honest and after you get used to her music, you don’t find any female singers’ songs as relatable as Taylor’s. And I’m def not the only one who thinks so, I mean, she’s REALLY succesful.

SubwayToVenus said:
    Exactly. Something Miley and Demi among other girls their age failed at.
    ——————————
    Yeah, but that’s why plenty of girls look up to Miley and Demi too. They’re real and aren’t afraid to make mistakes or do “normal teen things”.

• LLL’s baby

===============================
    She also manages to stay out of trouble and hasn’t let Hollywood change her.

Exactly. Something Miley and Demi among other girls their age failed at.

:/…Team Miley 4evah?

she might as well re release one of her old albums with a different title, all her music sounds the fuckin same……………. one dimensional

——————————

I don’t consider snorting cocaine and scarring your skin a normal thing to do though. I do appreciate Demi’s attempt to help people who go through the same shit she did and I also appreciate Miley’s honesty, but to be honest, I prefer Taylor’s style.

• sexonfire11

yes i know she is , i tried to like her but it was so hard for me but i think she is pretty and that’s it
    Iam almost 21 btw so it could be the reason why i don’t like her?! but no i love 1D

===========================
    true.

Sometimes I find it hard to believe how she’s almost 23 years old, lol.
    ——————-
    THIS THIS THIS THIS.
    Her music is great but to me she lacks basic adult maturity, and its not cute, its just annoying. Im not trying to be mean but its true. Can u believe shes just one year younger than Adele yet she acts like a fucking 13 year old?? I think she was probably just sheltered as a child, but her naivete and “baby eyed” innocence is just off putting. I prefer Miley, Demi, Selena, people who are more….I dont want to say real bc I dont think Tay’s faking it, thats how she truly is… but there just more RELATABLE to me at least

:/…Team Miley 4evah?

Oh yeah don’t get me wrong, I love me some Miley, but I feel more identified with Taylor’s lifestyle and personality.

• SubwayToVenus

Umm, maybe.. ? You love 1D? 1d’s music is childish compared to Taylor’s though..:p I love both.

===========================
    I feel the same way. Taylor is a bit too childish for my taste but I can’t stand it when Miley and Demi use the fact they’re young as an excuse for their bad behavior (partying, getting high, etc). I appreciate their honesty, but I personally wouldn’t do that way and I plenty of young people who wouldn’t either. Everyone doesn’t act like that.

• LLL’s baby

Miss Cyrus is losing fans :'(

===========================
    I feel the same way. Taylor is a bit too childish for my taste but I cant’s stand it when Miley and Demi use the fact they’re young as an excuse for their bad behavior (partying, getting high, etc). I appreciate their honesty, but I personally wouldn’t do that way and I plenty of young people who wouldn’t either. Everyone doesn’t act like that.

Exactly. I mean, using drugs and self harming is a wrong thing to do everywhere in the world, and for everyone in the world. Drugs are one of the worst things that ever happened to the world, they are the reason why some people lose it all, why some people do bad things and why some people even die or kill. YOLO and I’m just learning from my mistakes aren’t enough of an excuse to me for be honest.

• l?veislouder

So fucking true. I couldn’t find anyone whose lyrics I relate to quite like Taylor’s for so long. Then Adele came up and I was like “omgsh!” because she comes so close, so she and Taylor are my favorite songwriters. I love Daughtry’s lyrics the same way, but since that’s a guy’s perspective, it’s a bit different. Those three are my favorite songwriters though<3 bless the day they were all born lol

• sexonfire11

lol i know but i have a friend who is a big fan and ocean up posts alot about so i decided to check their music
    i loved that song what makes… something :P

John Mayer is a better songwriter than Adele and Taylor…

================================
    I couldn’t of said it better myself.
    It’s definitely not an excuse when you make the same mistake twice.

• sexonfire11

Daugherty is so good really really good back in high school me and whole class used to go and watch them live

• AcidPinkLemonade

BRAD PITT AND ANGELINA JOLIE ARE ENGAGED.
    OMG, MY HEART! <3

• SubwayToVenus

Lmao, THIS. Adele is amazing oh my God, she’s as good as Taylor, well when it comes to songwriting, not singing, of course. I love many songwriters, but when it comes to feeling identified with someone’s lyrics, Taylor and Adele are def my favorites. Then I have some songwriters that I worship, like Nick J, Robbie Williams, the Rhcp, U2 and stuff, but I don’t feel identified, I just love their metaphors and songwriting. But Taylor and Adele write songs that could easily be telling my story.

i loved that song what makes… something :P

Lol, yeah I’m obsessed with them too, but not because of their songwriting skills to be honest, because I don’t think they even write their songs, lol. What makes you beautiful, yeah it’s amazing.

• LLL’s bitch

This. IMO. Even when i’m not so related to Selena.

• SubwayToVenus

BRAD PITT AND ANGELINA JOLIE ARE ENGAGED.
    OMG, MY HEART! <3

THANK THE LORD, IT’S ABOUT TIME, WASN’T IT? OH MY GOD, ANGIE WILL LOOK FLAWLESS ON THEIR WEDDING DAY.

================================
    I couldn’t of said it better myself.
    It’s definitely not an excuse when you make the same mistake twice.

My point.

@loveislouder
    You logged off before I could thank you for giving me advice. I’ve decided to just let it go because I don’t want start any drama. You say one thing and try to explain yourself and people assume you have a problem with them. Besides, I think it’s funny how she can remove my comment and talk trash but can’t tag me in the post.

AcidPinkLemonade said:
    @loveislouder

What happened girl?

===========================
    IKR. It’ll be the wedding of the century, imo. I wonder how Jennifer Aniston feels.

===========================

I don’t know, I mean, is she even dating someone? I feel bad for her, she’s so pretty and nice and she has never found anyone :/ Her love life is such a failure.

I just sent you an ask on Tumblr!

Her love life is such a failure.

That’s a bitch thing to say you know.
    Maybe she feels good being by herself like that.
    Not everyone needs a man or a cock to be happy, you now?

@loveislouder
    ————————–
    People are just ridiculous. You can’t please everyone. You try and help, people are upset you intruded because “no one asked.” You don’t say anything, people are upset because you’re selfish. It’s a vicious cycle. Just do what you think is right and make it clear that you have the best intentions at heart, and if people can’t see that, then pay them no mind, because they’re the ones trying to make something of nothing.

What happened girl?
    ————————
    One of my classmates who I don’t really get along with lost a distant relative and she kept talking about how upset she was on FB making post after post after post. So I was like “You’re statuses are depressing me. I’m sorry about your loss but he’s in a better place now”. She removed my comment and made a status about me saying “Bitch, IDGAF about your feelings. No one asked you” I know she’s upset right now but she didn’t have put me on blast like that, especially when I’m not the only person that tried to offer her some comfort and sympathy. I don’t agree with drugs and gangs (that’s what she’s into) but I still tried to be nice because it sucks losing a loved one. It’s borderline cyber-bullying.

SubwayToVenus said:

I just sent you an ask on Tumblr!
    ==============================
    She’s dating that Justin Theroux guy.

• Mellark

I wonder who´s it gonna be about…

the musician all these young people want to be. show em (DEMI, SELENA) how it’s done tAYLOR!!!

• EarthChild

John Mayer is a better songwriter than Adele and Taylor…

They are all 3 entirely different styles so it’s hard to compare. I liked Adele before she was in my face every time I turned on the radio. I prefer John Mayer’s writing to Taylor’s, but John is a douche, even though I like his music.

• SubwayToVenus

That’s a bitch thing to say you know.
    Maybe she feels good being by herself like that.
    Not everyone needs a man or a cock to be happy, you now?

I didn’t mean to sound bitchy! I actually feel bad for her she’s on 30s, she should have kids even if she’s not married, otherwise then it’ll be too late.

• l?veislouder

Her love life is such a failure.
    ————————–
    Everyone’s love life is a failure until you find “The One” and stay with that person. Yeah, think about that one.

————————
    One of my classmates who I don’t really get along with lost a distant relative and she kept talking about how upset she was on FB making post after post after post. So I was like “You’re statuses are depressing me. I’m sorry about your loss but he’s in a better place now”. She removed my comment and made a status about me saying “Bitch, IDGAF about your feelings. No one asked you” I know she’s upset right now but she didn’t have put me on blast like that, especially when I’m not the only person that tried to offer her some comfort and sympathy. I don’t agree with drugs and gangs but I still tried to be nice because it sucks losing a loved one. It’s borderline cyber-bullying.

You should give a fuck as well, people are ridiculous, and drama is pointless, especially when she’s expressing her anger via Facebook which is immature. Just leave her alone until she realizes her mistake.

l?veislouder said:
    ================================
    That’s why I so fed up with everyone in my life right now. I voice my opinion, I’m stupid and should shut up. I don’t, I’m heartless. It’s like nothing I do is right anymore. It’s hard being the person that tries to see both sides to every argument and the good in things yet when I’m in a fix and need help, people tell me “Oh, you’re a smart girl. You can figure it out.” If I could figure it out, I wouldn’t be asking you for help.

SubwayToVenus said:

That’s a bitch thing to say you know.
    Maybe she feels good being by herself like that.
    Not everyone needs a man or a cock to be happy, you now?

But do you think if she wanted to have children she wouldn’t have them by now? she SHOULD have kids? It’s her life choice, it’s not sad, not everyone find happines with the perfect family form the movies. But I know you didn’t wanted to sound bitchy, anyway most of people around women in her position are stalked with individuals sayin’ “you should have kids and family by now!”

• l?veislouder

That’s why I so fed up with everyone in life right now. I voice my opinion, I’m stupid and should shut up. I don’t, I’m heartless. It’s like nothing I do is right anymore. It’s hard being the person that tries to see both sides to every argument and the good in things yet when I’m in a fix and need help, people tell me “Oh, you’re a smart girl. You can figure it out.” If I could figure it out, I wouldn’t be asking you for help.
    ————————-
    I’m exactly the same way, except I never have the courage to ask for help. Because I have that “you’re so smart, you always figure everything out” title, I hate contradicting that by asking for help. At least you have the courage to ask for help. Don’t ever lose that, and don’t let people make you feel stupid for asking for help. There’s a quote I like that you should hear:
    Ask a “dumb” question, and you’re stupid for a minute. Don’t ask, and you’re stupid for a lifetime.

l?veislouder said:

Her love life is such a failure.
    ————————–

THIS. Some people call me weird because i’m not date like them but I wonder myself what’s the point of sleep/date with 100 people if you don’t want to see a future serious relationship with them?

• SubwayToVenus

Yeah maybe you’re right and she doesn’t want to have a family, maybe I’m too blinded by the life I would like to have and as I find Jennifer sweet, I wish she could have the same, but maybe she doesn’t want it. Who knows.

—————–
    Well, if that’s what people choose to do, go right ahead. As long as they’re safe, mentally able, and they know the consequences of their actions, I say, “go live your life.” I just hate when people are like, “you’re a failure, that’s why all your relationships don’t last.” Uh, well duh, not all of them can last, only one can, and just because none of them did doesn’t mean it was my fault; it could be the fact that none of them are for me, and I’m not gonna sit around and try to make it work with someone I’m not supposed to spend my life with.

@SubywayToVenus
    That’s exactly why I’m not going to say anything.
    @LoveisLouder
    I usually bottle up everything and smile anyway, but lately, it’s getting harder and harder to do that. Not fitting in with your peers really does take a lot out of you and I know it shouldn’t get to me, but it does. My problem is I care too much about people who don’t care about me.

================================
    Are you a hopeless romantic?
    BTW, I think this might interest you: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jennifer-aniston-on-justin-theroux-2012134

@SubywayToVenus
    That’s exactly why I’m not going to say anything.

You shouldn’t say anything else. Just because she’s going through a rough time doesn’t give her the right to treat you like shit.

I’m not gonna sit around and try to make it work wit someone I’m not supposed to spend my life with.

I’m agree.

• SubwayToVenus

re you a hopeless romantic?
    BTW,I think this might interest you: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jennifer-aniston-on-justin… and http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20575380,00.html

Jennifer is 43?? I thought she was like 38. Omg, well I’m glad she’s happy with the guy, she can always adopt if she hits menopause before having kids :) She’s sooo full of life. I’m glad for her. I didn’t know they were serious.

—————————-
    I know, it was difficult for me in high school, especially towards senior year. I went through my first heartbreak that summer before senior year, so I wasn’t the greatest person to be around for a while. It was partially my fault, because I was choosing to just stay in the pain, but it would’ve been nice to have someone reach out and be like, “I know you’re hurt. Tell me about it.” Maybe it would’ve helped me release some of the pain.
    However, I did get through it, and college was the greatest experience. How old are you, if I may ask? I guarantee you, you’ll feel so much better about your surroundings when you’re with a whole new group of people.

• AcidPinkLemonade

I’m following such flawless blogs.

• LLL’s baby

she can always adopt if she hits menopause before having kids :)

This made me smile ^.^ maybe it’s the word ‘menopause’ lol that’s so 3th grade :D
    OU banned me btw…

• LLL’s baby

I used to see Miley as a potential Jennifer Aniston before O.O she had that america’s sweetheart charisma back at 2006/07 =)

———————–
    In this day and age, she could (she even might have done it already) freeze her eggs so she’s not limited to a time frame to have kids. It’s a bit hard on the body to have kids at 50, but if that’s what she needs to do, she can go right ahead.

l?veislouder said:

—————————-
    =============================
    15.

l?veislouder said:

———————–
    ==============================
    Yep, I always hear about 60+ women popping out kids.

———————–

Yes but giving birth to the baby will be harder. But yes, that’s also an option.

=============================
    15.

Lol, probably worst age ever. Believe me, high school ends, you’ll probably go to college or start working somewhere and you’ll meet new people and everything will get better and your life will finally begin, I mean it :)

15.

———————
    lol 15 was a shitty year for me too. I pretend it never happened haha. Honestly though, the time will fly by, and before you know it, you’ll be out of there. The biggest thing I’m going to say is just focus on school. I know everyone says that, but really, it’s so important. The greater your grades are, the higher chance you have of getting away from the people around you and finding better people to be with.

SubwayToVenus said:
    Lol, probably worst age ever. Believe me, high school ends, you’ll probably go to college or start working somwhere and you’ll meet new people and everything will get better and your life will finally begin, I mean it
    =====================================
    Yeah, everyone around me is terrified of leaving home and going to college but to me, these 3 years can’t go by fast enough. I know it’s going to be hard, my brother is in grad school right now and told me all about it, but I can’t wait to meet new people and be legitimately happy with who I am and where I’m at in life instead of just getting by. I could graduate a year early but even though I don’t get along with most of the people in my grade, I still want to experience senior year with them.

———————

This. Going to college has literally saved me, I met so many cool people that understand me and who are not immature little drama starters. High school best friends are crap, you’ll never see most of them again to be honest. So, Dani is right, focus on your grades cause as Taylor said, you’ll be out of there as soon as you can, lol.

====================================

Lol, same happened to me, everyone was like OMG I DON’T WANT TO FINISH :( :( and I was like, I don’t ever want to see your face again bitch. I graduated with 17 years old, and I started college before turning 18, I’m a dork, lol, anyway system’s different here in England, but nevertheless you should still study hard and give a fuck about everyone else, my senior year (last year) was the worst fucking year of my life :) my prom was a disaster everyone was so damn drunk, ugh, pathetic. But, enjoy as much as you can, cause you’ll be out of there soon :)

l?veislouder said:
    ==================================
    I hope so but there’s more to it than just that. For you see, where I live it isn’t exactly the right side of the tracks. It’s not a violent community but a really poor one. It has a bad reputation and like I said before, I try see the good in everything. I see the potential in my peers and hometown, but no one else does. If I could change the attitudes of some people, then I’ve succeeded, but I’m just one person.

• l?veislouder

That’s one of the reasons why I want to be so successful. I don’t live in the hood but it’s not exactly the right side of the tracks either. It has a really bad reputation and like I said before, I try see the good in everything. I see the potential in my peers and hometown, but no one else does. If I could change the attitudes of some people, then I’ve succeeded, but I’m just one person.
    ————————-
    Sometimes that’s all it takes :)

====================================

===================================
    I took a few of my courses required to graduate in middle school. According to my transcript, I only have two classes my senior year. There’s really no point in going to school for two minor classes so my guidance counselor is trying to find out if I can take them only during my junior year. That’s what I’m afraid, I don’t want my senior trip to be cancelled because a bunch of idiots are getting high in the hotel room and I want my prom to fun, not drama-filled and out of control. I’m so short, I probably won’t find a decent dress anyway. *_*

• EarthChild

Totally irrelevant and no one probably cares but me but Vanessa looks flawless for Coachella!

EarthChild said:

=============================
    When does she not look flawless?

• EarthChild

When does she not look flawless?

YES. Omg. I love Vanessa so much! And her outfits. Ugh.

===================================

Mine was lame and pathetic, everyone was making out with everyone and then the bitches were going nuts because another bitch had made out with their ex, it was ridiculous, I wanted to gtfo. You should get out as soon as you can tbh, you can’t avoid people being stupid.

==============================
    Ugh, don’t even get me started. There’s nothing wrong with dating and being a relationship but I can’t handle listening to a bunch of people brag about getting it in, beating someone up, or being rude and disrespectful especially when they’re younger than me. Where are your parents and why aren’t they disciplining you?

• BrokenArrow

whooo hoo!

• CASSI101FUL

she so gorgeous!

==============================

Exactly. I was still dating my ex by then anyway so we spent the whole night together having a nice time while everyone was complaining, dancing like fucktards and even “crying” because yes, all the bitches were crying over something, ugh. I can’t fucking hadle that amount of stupidity either, call me a fucking cunt cause I spent my prom night with my by then boyfriend, but at least I wasn’t embarassing myself.

————————————-
    I’ll probably go just to see what goes down, get bored, then bail out.

• xAskTaylorx

Woo! Woo! Lol. Gorgeous. =]

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

Tay-Tay, please go away-way

————————————-
    I’ll probably go just to see what goes down, get bored, then bail out.

Lol, that’s what you should do.

SubwayToVenus said:
    Lol, that’s what you should do.
    ========================
    But what will I do after I leave? Party of 1?

• threelittlebirds

i hope she goes a different route for this cd. i’m kinda sick of all the love songs.

Yay for more Joe songs!

Tay Tay says she’s so happy. Shes getting some!!

she irks me. I FUCKIN HATE YOU TAYLOR!

She mentioned how this album would be different from her previous one. Like the theme, she said its a secret what it’s about but that everyone will know once the record comes out.

========================
    But what will I do after I leave? Party of 1?