Bieby’s Mom Picks Up Food For Jelena

biebysmom-43

Justin Bieber attending his manager’s wedding rehearsal dinner in West Palm Beach, Florida.Justin Bieber’s mother, Pattie Mallette, is seen leaving a KFC fast food restaurant with his bodyguard Moshe Benabou. Photos: INF.

• SubwayToVenus

I support Jelena. I don’t like Bieber and I don’t care about Selena, but they’re cute together (when they’re not horny) and he loves her.

why does he look so much as a gurl…. LOL

• AcidPinkLemonade

SubwayToVenus said:

=====================
    LMFAOOOO!

Selena was getting ready for the reception. She was getting paid by bieby to sing, like the latina servant she is.

didn’t his manager already get married?

I think Selena’s Bi, all insults and jokes aside.

• SelenaDuh

It’s taking me a while but I actually like this couple, they’re beautiful. Like pointed out before, when they’re not all over eachother in public. Save that shit for the bedroom.

Apr 14, 2012 @ 10:41 am

pattie is so pretty. does selena not have something better to do than tag along to justin’s crew member’s wedding? i guess coattail riders do whatever they can to hang on to that coattail, huh…

—————–

I guess you have never been in a relationship. You’re supposed accompany your partner in such events. Justin accompanied Selena on her friend’s wedding in Mexico too.

Apr 14, 2012 @ 02:38 pm

I think Selena’s Bi, all insults and jokes aside.
    That’s just your desire. I didn’t see any evidence. Unless you’re talking about her friendship with Demi, but many straight teenagers behave that way with their best friends

Apr 14, 2012 @ 01:59 pm

didn’t his manager already get married?

—————
    Scooter didnt got married yet. Allison Kaye is getting married now

___

Why. The. Fuck would I “desire” for her to be Bi? I wouldn’t care if she was a full on lesbian, that wouldn’t turn me on.

Jelena isn’t fake. Or they would have killed each other with so much time they spend together. Accept it and Get over it!

No idea. But you want it very much.

I guess you know all about my life. My point is Selena follows Justin around far more than he does her…….. because she is desperate

No idea. But you want it very much
    _

I’m glad YOU KNOW what I want.

I think Selena’s Bi, all insults and jokes aside.

I agree. Between her creepy cheryl cole obsession, making suggestive comments about katy perry every five minutes, saying she is horny for zooey dechanel, and her body language with girs vs. with guys… she is definitely either gay or bi. which would explain why she always looks perpetually uncomfortable and sullen

• SoWhat!

No idea. But you want it very much.

Naw, maybe that’s what YOU want.

Show me a strong evidence that Selena is bi ou gay. I just want understand why some people think it. They think it about Miley and Demi too. I dont think any of them is gay. Some people just want them be.

__

Thank you. I’m like does anyone else see the way she is with other females.

————————
    A lot of fangirls act that way with their female idol.

Jelena in Florida yesterday

I’m not saying that Selena is not bi, I would not know. I think she isn’t gay because she enjoy very much Justin grabbing her and she was obssessed with Nick. I just think if she is bi, she did not accept it herself, because if she walked around grabbing women there no way that would not exist rumors, blind items

but do a lot of girls also act “that way” (i’m assuming you are referring to her single-white-femaling cheryl cole) with random girls, close friends, multiple celebrities, etc? there is a fine line between being girlishly close and being attracted to girls. selena crosses that line over and over again.

before i started paying her any mind, i actually thought it was some sort of open-secret that she was gay or something, because it was JUST THAT OBVIOUS. didn’t she fire one of her assistants or something because of rumors that they were “involved”? chelsea or whoever?

I’m just waiting for one of these teen stars to release a sex tape. It might take a while, but I’m patient.

(replying to this) – Apr 14, 2012 @ 11:18 am
    What is it going to take for you guys to understand that this is a not a real relationship-that Selena is trying to keep Justin looking straight and she is a great friend by sticking it through. Wake up, people. You see the signs but you’re not putting two and two together.

I’ve been saying this for a year. Justin IS straight, tho. But after how stressfull things were with Jasmine, he just decided to put his career before girls and give up dating. Made that sacrifice. But if he was never seen with a girl then people would call him “gay” or start to believe rumors like the mariah yeater story. SELENA, on the other hand, is the one I think is gay. But lets be real, she gets way more out of this set-up than Justin. If anything, Justin LOST fans from constantly breaking their poor, little heats (so mean!), while selena gained sooo much exposure.

but sheep will be sheep lol. and i think most fans on twitter believe its fake as well, they just dont bother saying anything anymore

• l?veislouder

lol, oh Moshe c[=

I have to admit, at the beginning i used to think that their relationship was fake,, but im sorry, i changed my mind, You say Selena is being a good friend for faking this relationship with him cause hes gay? I would agree with you if they did this for a couple of months, but for a whole year and a half? They wouldnt have to fake this for so long to get the point across!

And why would Selena put her love life on hold for so long for a friend.. That would make her totally stupid! And also, im sorry, but i wouldnt let my friend, no matter how close we are to touch my ass the way Justin touches Selenas ass all the time! and with all the touching they do, Selena is not that good of an actress to not have the bothered look on her face when he has his hands totally on her ass when they were in Hawaii!

But no matter what i say you will think hes gay, that is your choice to believe that, but i dont think he is!!

Honestly I don’t think she’s bi but just like other girls she’s thought of it too. Maybe even done a little something.

She’s had some girl-on-girl experiences, but she’s straight as a pin.
    _

Pins can be knocked down.

_________________
    They don’t spend that much time together. Obviously they work together so they have to see each other frequently but when you consider it’s only pictures or short videos, it’s probably not that many hours in the day. Besides, if you are friends, you can spend a lot of time together and not get tired of each other. Even if you are not friends: If you are working toward a common goal, you will work together until it is done. Not the same, but illustrates my point: My dad for example has been sticking it out in a drab job with shitty coworkers for over a decade but the payout is huge.
    Pathetic fail for using your father as an excuse! Your father is either a pathetic messed or his co-workers are just not terrible enough to be bothered with! In a ‘horrible’ work environment, there’s only 2 options existing, it’s either you kill or get killed! That’s why people quit their jobs if they can’t handle it! Your father is probably the killer! Lol!
    You could be best friends and still keep a relationship! Selena and Justin are best friends, but their relationships have moved up to the next level. Trying to hint and tell everybody that you could maintain a difficult relationship just to achieve what you want is not going to work! Honesty is the best policy! What you’re hinting is you are lying to yourselves and you’re also lying to the whole world! This kind of relationships never work, it fails in just a short period of time! If Jelena is a fake and would stay for long terms, then they should probably be named as ‘the greatest fake relationships of all times’ in the Guinness Book of Records! Even if you’re best friends, you’re not going to sacrifice your love with your real girlfriend/boyfriend just to stay with them! That’s the fact! When love hits, your friends will just be friends for support! If they don’t support you in the relationships, they’ll be goners! Lol!

__________________

I don’t know if you’ve ever attended a wedding, but usually it’s a plus one kind of deal. You normally bring a date to a wedding so it’s natural that he would bring his girlfriend.

and omg justin you are 18 now, honey. even my little cousins are to mature for different colored shoes. time to grow up a little bit lol

justin is not gay lol and jelena is real
    and why does everyone care about him wearing mismatched shoes does that make him a worse person or something. he said he wants to be different and extravgant and i’d say thats a GOOD thing.

Mentioning her mother’s miscarraige is so unfair, leave that out of your slagging of selena

“but she was probably hiding on these pictures, cuase she hates the paparazzi,,”

selena hates the paparazzi the same way she hates tacky clothing… can’t get enough

the only 3 things keeping her relevant are the paps, justin, and random stories like her mom’s miscarraige

oh and justin is not dating her to hide hes gay.
    people who think he’s gay will think he is even if he gets married or a sex tape leaks or w/e, so dating selena to prove he isnt is pointless.
    he doesnt give a shit if people think he’s gay he dated tons of girls in 2010 and kept them a secret.

• Malak(:

Scooter is getting married/ is he married anywyas?

lmfaoooo, justin probably turned her gay or bi

• SmilerEtLovatic

my way of thinking about selena would change so much if she turned out to be a lesbian… i think i would actually finaly like her

• l?veislouder

I don’t she’s ever made “suggestive” comments about Katy Perry, and I know she never said she was horny for Zooey -___-
    Like how someone else already mentioned, girls act that way about their girl crushes, pointing out that they’re pretty and such. However, Selena is not bi. She’s had some girl-on-girl experiences, but she’s straight as a pin.

Oh, my. Can anyone say cobblepot when looking at Bieby’s Mom. She’s a little thick around the rump.

• l?veislouder

Jelena in Florida yesterday
    That may be the first picture I’ve ever seen Moshe smiling in.

YES SHE DID SAY SHE WAS HORNY FOR ZOOEY. she instagrammed that zooey was her first “girl-crush” (lol YEAH OKAY SELENA) and that she was “twirly”, which if you watch zooey’s show, new girl, means HORNY.

and she used to mention stuff about katy perry in interviews CONSTANTLY. like the guys were talking about being fans of katy and implying stuff about her boobs, and they tell selena that she probably doesnt like her for the same reasons they do, and selena goes “Uh, yeah I do!”

• Clauber

WEIRD PICTURE!

is “bieby” supposed to be an insult? like “baby”? if so, i guess that is clever… if not, you should cease and desist because that is not cute

Justin went to Selenas friends wedding in Mexico in December. so whats the big deal if she goes to his crew members wedding? They are in a relationship, they support eachother with everything, thats what you are supposed to do in a loving relationship!

And i agree with you with the two different colored pair of shoes.. lol.. What was he thinking? But Justin can be bit of an odd ball sometimes,, I find it quite funny.

how do you know the food was for “jelena”? i dont see her anywhere. which is surprising because i am pretty sure she can smell the paparazzi from a mile away. then pretend they give her ~anxiety~ or whatever. as if she didn’t call them in the first place…….. so desperate

I have seen pictures of her and Justin checking into a hotel in Florida yesterday, so i know she is there with them,, but she was probably hiding on these pictures, cuase she hates the paparazzi,, and i agree with you, how does OU know for a fact that Justins mom is buying food for Jelena? Maybe its all for her.. lol

• AcidPinkLemonade

Ew, KFC is nasty.
    On the other hand, Pattie looks cute. :)

lol he’s so feminine picking his nails.

GEEz not oonly looks feminine but these little gestures too.