Joe & Nick Jonas BLOWING BUBBLES

24c0228086aa11e180c9123138016265_7
1f1dcf4e86aa11e18bb812313804a181_7

• Ijustneedyounow

has anybody seen joe’s tweets to that hater? lol

• JoeHoe15

OMJ Joseph!!!!! His hair!!!!! And the tie! Sooo very good looking man!!! <3

• NeleeeV

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BUBBLES

Joseph, you look gorgeous. marry me?
    And yes I saw Joe’s tweet to the haters.
    I hate haters, does this make me a hater?

Hahaha..so cute!! :)

• NeleeeV

I love them. I do.

idk how people can say that they “love” them. You don’t know them. If you have met them it most likely was for a few minutes. Yes you may find them attractive and their music might of triggered some sort of an emotional response, but you don’t love them.

• classicalmusicplayer

—-///–/

Yeah I never got that. I’m not hating on the JoBros, because I’ve been a fan for 6+ years, but people saying that they “love” any celb has always been strange to me. You might “love” the body of work that they have done but You don’t know them, they don’t know you. Screaming “I love you” at a concert is not going to get the person to love you.

What comments on twitter to him?

just let us have that…

Cutie!

• classicalmusicplayer

—-///–/

Personally I don’t think the comments on twitter are hate comments.Maybe a little rude and out of line(b_i_t_c_h) but I understand where they are coming from.It’s more disturbing to me how he is handling it!

Seriously, this is news?

What is news?

They’re both so handsome.

They should become wedding crashers, I mean Nick and Joe.

• .

havin’ fun with the bubbles.

What would be a wedding crasher?

Apr 15, 2012 @ 05:19 am

Why the (b_i_t_c_h)?

Wedding Crasher

A wedding crasher is someone who attends a wedding uninvited. Unlike the 2005 film which takes its name from the term, the objective of a crasher may not be to “hook-up” and have sex with guests that were invited but to enjoy free food, cheap or free alcohol, or the party atmosphere. Wedding crashers usually don’t crash the actual wedding ceremony (bride and groom on the altar with a priest) because of the lack of social significance to them and to achieve the previously stated objectives of entertainment, so they’re usually found at the wedding dance, reception, and/or dinner.

The nature of wedding crashers means they may cause trouble at weddings. Since they usually don’t know the people getting married (or other people attending) there is no significance, concern, or respect for the wedding attendees. For example, a crasher may get belligerently drunk and cause a ruckus at a wedding with no remorse since the people there mean nothing to him or her. Wedding crashers are difficult to keep out since receptions and dances tend to be large and most don’t require an actual paper invitation for proof. A small wedding where only family members are invited maybe a situation where a crasher would be easily spotted.

I’m going to crash Joe and Nick’s weddings when they get married.

• xAskTaylorx

Their so higgghhhhhhh!!!!!! High above me, their so lovely!” Lol! Getting the party started boys? Where are Kevin and Danielle?

Isn’t that very rude and DISrespectful.Why would you Want that?

Kevin was there,but her(I don’t know).

Nick looks so serious about those bubbles.

Isn’t that very rude and DISrespectful.Why would you Want that?

—————————–

Shut up!!

• Ijustneedyounow

(replying to this) – Apr 15, 2012 @ 05:07 am
    classicalmusicplayer said:

—-///–/

i think there’s a difference between saying you love something/someone and saying you’re in love with someone. i love my family, my friends, noodles, music and the jonas brothers but i’m not in love with either of them… i don’t understand how anybody can say that they’re in love with a celeb they haven’t even met but it’s different when you say i love the jonas brothers (it’s kinda like saying i love pancakes) *shrugs*

Hahaha all Joe said that the account made specifically to hate on him was funny. He hardly did anything, his tweets were pretty funny and not at all annoying actually. They made me laugh at least. It wasn’t like a “stop being so mean to me” tweet like Demi. It was a “haha this account exists?”.

Joseph is so adorable and funny. I love his sense of the humor

2 of the jb are blowing bubbles together

No I am Not Shuting Up You IDIOT!How very course and rude you are and it is very rude to do that.SO SHUT UP YOUR SELF!

• SubwayToVenus

I was just watching the video of pictures for my sweet sixteen and WYLMITE was playing on the background :( I am currently cuttin my veins.

• Miley_Jonas

Aww Nick and Joe… my handsome, precious little boyfriends. Growing up so fast :’) <3 !

Joe’s tweets the haters… I thought Demi Lovato had hacked his account. So annoying

nick is handsome but he used to be much better looking

• SubwayToVenus

LMFAO that would be hilarious.

• AcidPinkLemonade

I can’t believe no one is mentioning the guy in the back.
    ========================================
    I didn’t even notice him. Talk about photobomb.

:( I’m currently cuttin my veins.
    —————————————-
    Take it easy Demetria

• Ijustneedyounow

gosh they’re so goodlooking *sighs*

• DJ Danger Is Sexy

Sexy boy Joe Jonas can’t get any hotter

• EarthChild

I seriously thought Joe was lighting a cig at first glance but then I saw the bubbles

bubble bubble bubbleeeee, I love bubbles :D

Nick is so handsome <3

• Panda34

Ahh nick is extreamlyn handsome gosh I miss being excited over going to a Jonas concert they need to come back with music already!!! Ahhhh JB fan for life!!!

• skyaintThelimitx

Hahahaha!!! i thought joe was smoking! i was like “whaaa?!” but then i seen the bubbles and thought “oh joe..” bahahaha! :D

• skyaintThelimitx

gotta love the jonas clan :D

I can’t believe no one is mentioning the guy in the back.

BUBBLES!!!

Kevin is the one singing with Nick in that version of When You Look Me In The Eyes. Why does he not sing? His voice is beautiful?

• AcidPinkLemonade

xAskTaylorx said:

============================================
    enjoying the married life. ;)

• Panda34

Apr 15, 2012 @ 01:14 am
    I can’t believe no one is mentioning the guy in the back.

Lmfao

OH JOSEPH, SO HOT!!!!

Nick is just super adorable *.* XD

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

they tell their fave celebs they love them because it shows support and lets that celeb know that