Miley Cyrus & Liam Shop @ Whole Foods

More pix HERE!

Around the web

Forever 30.

Not officially. He’s just over there “all” the time. Meaning, he’ll eat her food, play video games all day, mess with her at night, all without paying any rent. She will feed the dogs, buy the food, pay rent, bag the groceries, cart the groceries to the car, load the car, drive the car, empty the car. Get my drift. I’m her next door neighbor, so I should know.

• EarthChild

thats how the rich stay rich by buying at places like whole foods. i thought hillbillies bought there food at wall mart.

I love to shop at Whole Foods when I get the chance if I am out of town. But, in my small town, all I have access to is a Wal-Mart and maybe 2 other grocery stores. And I promise you that I am no “hillbilly.” Such a broad statement to make when you are only trying to insult Miley. So no, not only “hillbillies” by groceries from Wal-Mart, some people have no choice. And “that’s how the rich stay rich.” What does that even mean? Even what you would consider hillbillies or rednecks can buy from Whole Foods, it’s personal preference.

• EarthChild

do they live together?

• EarthChild

I love Whole Foods. I would kill to have one here. Ugh.

AH, JEANS INSTEAD OF LEGGINGS!

She looks cute when she goes to pilates but it’s nice to see her in real clothing lol ;)

Forever dead.

Omggg she is so skinny now :o

• bleach

Ijustneedyounow said:
    i want my next boyfriend to look like liam! he’s so tall *drools*

omg just imagine me next to liam. i’m 4’11 and he’s 6’3. we would look amazing together, hahahaha

• Ijustneedyounow

Apr 15, 2012 @ 09:05 am
    bleach said:

Ijustneedyounow said:
    i want my next boyfriend to look like liam! he’s so tall *drools*

I’m 5’10 -.- and i hate it! it’s like there are no guys out there that are taller than me

• sexonfire11

‘m 5’10 -.- and i hate it! it’s like there are no guys out there that are taller than me
    —————-
    think your fine, your not tall they r just short

• mileyqueen

hmm..is it possible that mileys just trying to grow her natural hair color back, so thats why she keeps her hair in a bun all the time?
    just wondering LOL (:

You would look like his child.

• Ijustneedyounow

think your fine, your not tall they r just short
    you are so right!lol

• Ashley

I never could tie my hair in a normal, GOOD LOOKING bun like her…
    Could you help me with a tutorial or something please? ;D

Shouldn’t Liam be the one pushing that heavy cart of groceries and loading the water at least?

Of course they shop at whole foods, they’re too good for the average stop and shop.

LOL.

Miley’s nips..

I saw LOL and Miley’s voice through the whole movie got really annoying. Not sure if she had a cold while filming or what, but it almost sounded like she was whining it was so nasally.

• A

she looks so skinny…

• Ijustneedyounow

i don’t know how it is with those two but i always push the shopping cart, no matter who i’m with. i loved that since i was a kid, i still lean on the cart and crash down the aisles lol (still 7 inside)

• AcidPinkLemonade

bleach said:
    ===============================
    I’m 4’6. I’d look like a toddler next to him.

• SubwayToVenus

Miley Cyrus talking about Stay
    This next song is about how it hurts to lose someone that you love. The only thing that hurts more is holding onto something that should’ve been done a long time ago.

YEAH AND STAY IS ABOUT LIAM, SURE.

I FEEL LIKE SPAMMING NILEY NOW.

Liam: “Why do you do all the work, Miley? Didn’t your Daddy teach you that you are to serve a man, not the other way around. You earn the money, you bag the groceries, you push the cart. Oh, alright, I’ll open the trunk for you. By the way, it’s foggy on the way home, so get those headlights up. That’s it. Why do I have to train you to these things? In Assie land, women know their place. Stop complaining. Now, get off Twitter, or you’ll get it when we get back home!

• SubwayToVenus

LMAO

He is one ugly cuss. Is that a Whole Foods bagger application he has in his hands?

LOL.

Forever 29.

do they live together?

• l?veislouder

The couple that shops healthy together stays together :)

wow they’re going grocery shopping… I’ve never seen anybody go grocery shopping before. thats such a large transition to the human race.

Miles’s bun forevah in my heart <333
    By: LLL’s baby

• Anonymousggg

they dont look happy

wtf she needs to wear a damn bra!

• bleach

I’m 4’6. I’d look like a toddler next to him.

LET ME LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

• bleach

STFU! i bet you have the best fucking legs in the world. ugh i wish i had tall legs. :(

bras are for the city folk.

• ParisianChic

Apr 15, 2012 @ 01:37 pm
    bras are for the city folk.
    ____
    lmaoo

That is the most clothes (granted braless) I’ve seen her wearing in weeks. I doubt Liam wants to be seen with her when she’s dressed like a freakin street-walker.

• Lucky9

What is the name of that white car Miley has? It so sick
    ____
    Could be wrong But i thinkits a mercedes benz sl550

Its so ill ;!

• Lucky9

how tall is miley?

• skyaintThelimitx

cute(:

• BrokenArrow

She looks so good!

• BrokenArrow

same here haha!

Honestly, this girl needs to go out and do something with her life that isn’t shopping or pilates. It’s time she did some more acting, singing or some charity work. She is so lazy now and just basks in her richness.

they’re always out food shopping. can’t they just buy in bulk?

What is the name of that white car Miley has? It so sick

aww how cute are they.

she has an ugly ass now. too scrawny and skinny. not looking as good as she used to.

Liam is so big!

For a moment I forgot Liam existed.

• Panda34

Reminds me I need to go to whole foods

• Ijustneedyounow

i want my next boyfriend to look like liam! he’s so tall *drools*

• Still Anonymous

This comment didn’t make any sense in case you were wondering ;)

• Still Anonymous

Miley & Liam look cute together here. I take it Liam’s back in town… I don’t know if he was gone, but it sure felt like it for a second there lol.

The girl is simply Beautiful <3 oh and I love Miley and Liam together :) <3