Selena Gomez & Bieby @ Sunday Brunch

justinselena3
selworld-33
seleneabieby

Plus Selena’s stunning body & face in Cosmo via Selena-World. Jelena stayed in an ultra-private resort in Commodore Suite for the wedding of friend Allison Kaye in Jupiter, Florida. The 2 bedroom suite features a huge master bedroom with a private bath.

The small room next door, has two queen beds, with an additional bathroom. The room is large and balconies are scattered throughout the suite. There are marble baths, a bar and a TV LCD HDTV flat screen with 32 inches along with a DVD player for $585 per night.

• A

i know everybody says she has no good body. but i wish i had hers. seriously.

• SubwayToVenus

Justin, I want to continue to love you, but Zayn has my heart right now.

And you look like a douchebag everytime you walk out the fucking door.

LMAO

They went too far with the photoshop.

There are currently posts for Demi, Miley, Jonas and Selena, yet you idiots feel the need to come on a Selena post just to spew hate. Yeah real cool. All I know is all of them are currently living amazing lives with lots of money and working hard to make their lives even better. You should all learn from their examples instead of bashing them to make yourselves feel better.

*Sigh* I don’t care, I really don’t anymore. I don’t think I ever cared, but who cares.

Selena what are you doing girl! Justin looks like a lesbian.

• Selehater

biachhhh

Selena what are you doing girl! Justin looks like a lesbian.
    So. So what if Justin looks like a lesbian. Why should that matter?

Selena what are you doing girl! Justin looks like a lesbian.
    So. So what if Justin looks like a lesbian. Why should that matter?
    No girl should go out with a guy that looks like a girl. He’s hiding the fact that he’s either transgender or gay. If it looks like a duck then it quacks like a duck so she is wasting her time when she should be dating guys that she might actually have a romantic future with.

(replying to this) – Apr 15, 2012 @ 04:17 pm

The stupidity on this site is astounding. You are bent. Guess what Neither Selena or Justin would ever date you. Justin is masculine enough for millions of girls. Just because you feel he isn’t that does not make it true.

• sexonfire11

bitch looks so good :P

• sexonfire11

i agree lol but srsly who cares?
    he and selena love each other that way

Unless you have actual proof that hes gay, then please shut up!! Just cause a person talks or looks gay, doesnt make them automatically gay.. That means you are putting a stereotype on gay people, that they talk and act differently than everyone else.. Not all gay people talk girly or have a higher voice.. Ricky Martin is gay and he has a low voice!!And i’ve seen many happily married men with high voices and girly features that are married to woman,, Are you saying just because of the way they talk and look, they are faking it in their marriages to woman?

===========
    Theres hate every, its actually called having an opinion.. Not my fault Selessor and her army of tone deaf fans are that sensitive.. Srry i forgot most of them are under 16
    There’s hate everywhere you go, yeah! But, opinion doesn’t count if you’re hating! People who have hates in their hearts are visible impaired! Do you believe in karma? Have you noticed that your hate is generating more blessings to Selena and Justin! Lol! Spew more hate! I bet it will generate more bad luck to you now instead! Just watch out, don’t tell me I didn’t warn you! Lol!
    You’re such a pathetic loser! You’re covering your face with all these hates to show people just how invincible you are!

===========

LOVE his shirt!

• maraleeann

Keep it classy jb your fans are 12 & under; don’t need little kids seeing that shit

Oh My she looks GORGEOUS in the second pic *.*
    By: LLL’s baby

What does Selena’s shirt say? I feel like I would want it lol

What does his shirt say

All i can see is that at the top it says “Fuck You” but whatever he is 18 and can do and wear what he wants.. and i know people are going to say, he has young fans and he needs to be careful what he does and all this shit.. But where were the people saying that when Harry and Zayn were clubbing and acting like total drunk fools in public? Same thing should have been said to them also!!
    ————————————-
    One Direction is not for children, and even if they were, hardly anyone knows about their clubbing, so I doubt that little children would be able to see the pictures.

But its ok for Harry and Zayn to go to a club and get drunk and get pictures taken of them acting like drunk fools for their twelve year old fans, right? PLEASE!! He cant always please his younger fans when hes 18 years old now, and its time he acts like a normal 18 year old, instead of trying to please everyone else!!

If you dont think 1D doesnt have 12 year old fans and that they are not for young children, you are in denial!! And sorry to say, 12 year olds do go on internet and see the pictures, and even go on OU to see the pictures!!

And young children do go on twitter and look at the trends where people were praising Harry and Zayn on how cool they are when they are drunk, and how they would love to go party with them! How is that being any classier than Justin is wearing that shirt?

Im not putting Harry and Zayn down, they deserve to have some fun, but i just hate when people put Justin down for wearing a shirt with a curse word on it, because it might offend his younger fans, but if other people do something that would be considered unclassy, they get praised for it!

• AcidPinkLemonade

l?veislouder said:

What does Selena’s shirt say? I feel like I would want it lol
    —————————–
    “You make me happy” and I can’t see the last word.

—————————–
    I didn’t say they don’t have twelve-year-old fans. People are gonna like what they like. What I said was they are not for children, as in they aren’t appropriate for children.
    They were raised in a different environment than what American children are used to. What Americans consider taboo and gay, Great Britain considers perfectly normal. Their age of consent is 16, and their legal age to purchase and consume alcohol is 18. They are far different than American teenagers when it comes to what American children can understand, and therefore, they are not for children. Yes, they may have children fans, but I bet Eminem and Lil Wayne have young fans too, and thanks to Ellen, we know that Nicki Minaj has young fans. Does that mean they’re supposed to censor all of their songs because little kids might hear them? No, because then they wouldn’t be who they are.
    If people are so worried for the little children, they should put their efforts towards guarding their children from those sights, not harassing the celebrities in question.

My heart hurts :(

Apr 15, 2012 @ 05:37 pm
    l?veislouder said:

What does Selena’s shirt say? I feel like I would want it lol

You Make Me Happy When Skies are Grey

Apr 15, 2012 @ 04:53 pm

===========

Sorry but when a comment is put in a way that could only be construed as a means of hurting the subject of the comment, it is not an OPINION. The comment then becomes a form of hate. If the comment is of a politically incorrect fashion or of a defamatory nature it may even be a considered LIABLE. If your comment can be found to be liable, then BY LAW it is illegal.

Demasiado Photoshop, en la segunda foto tiene el lunas y en la ultima NO.

Demasiado Photoshop, en la segunda foto tiene 2 LUNARES y en la ultima NO.

Demasiado Photoshop, en la segunda foto tiene 2 LUNARES y en la ultima NO.

Justin, I want to continue to love you, but Zayn has my heart right now.

And you look like a douchebag everytime you walk out the fucking door.

• maraleeann

Oh stfu don’t get you panties in a wad! I ain’t even talking about 1D
    And I’m sorry hes not a normal 18 year old hes a famous little camera whore who looks like a 8 year old lesbo & sings like that brady kid from the brady bunch lol

• BrokenArrow

Look at the first picture and then the second one. Do they really need to photoshop celebs that much?

Every job you have to fake something. Most of the time, you have to fake a lot! In this case she’s obviously faking a relationship which to people that don’t pay so much attention to celebrities seems real.

Musical career flop=someone that does put out a disc with a record company and has a career, but then fades in mere weeks. Selena has gone beyond that.

She looks like a raccoon in all her candids she’s UGLY which is sad because her career depends on her apperance.
    Imagine if Selena got fat, poor girl wouldn’t have any fans because thats all they care about.
    Typical Selena and Demi fan feuds I come across daily:
    Demi Lovato fan: Selena is talentless, cant sing and relies on the ability of autotune and her acting is very mediocre
    Selena Gomez fan: WELL ATLEAST MY FAVE IS PRETTY AND IS SKINNY
    And the pressure this girl has to be perfect, is just sad.. She can’t speak her mind or opinion because of what the public eye and her fans would think of her.
    Her job is to be pretty and fake, which I find very sad.
    Not to mention she looks like an oversized baby trapped in a 12 year olds body with the exact personality and mentality of 14 year old.
    ANd her musical career is a FLOP, she’s basically known for her personal life rather than her actual career.
    To see people like you actually existing is sadder! No wonder the world is sinking and getting worst! With such pathetic people as you spewing hates everywhere, the world will end in no time! We need to pray harder to get these types of creatures go into extinction or everything will be gone the same way as what happened before! Lol! Obviously Selena doesn’t look like a racoon! She’s not an oversized baby trapped in a 12 year old either! Lol! Her musical career is doing okay! She’s not complaining about it, as a matter of fact, she is quite happy about the outcome! She is on her way to winning her next Oscar! Lol! Stay mad! She actually has more wholesome personalities than you, and you can’t bit that! Lol!

Typical Selena and Demi fan feuds I come across daily:

Selena Gomez fan: WELL ATLEAST MY FAVE IS PRETTY AND IS SKINNY

Her job is to be pretty and fake, which I find very sad.

• l?veislouder

Oh my God this. And what’s worse is that I’m picturing the best scenario. *meet, fall in love with each other, date, get married* and I know that will never happen and I don’t know I’m not even going to meet him to be honest and if I do, I’ll feel so empty after it :( haha we’re such losers :(
    ——————————–
    Ughh, I know, same here. I’ve fallen asleep to so many conversations with Zayn, and I’m one hilarious motherfucker, so he naturally falls in love with me during every single conversation because I’m so hilarious and I know how to not take myself so seriously. Then at the same time, I say deep things and he’s so amazed, and they become his inspiration for his next tweets lol.
    Oh goshhh >.<

• l?veislouder

Wait you have said many times that Miley should not have to worry and her whole career was even younger than Preteen fans. Sorry for jumping in but…The thing is that what a shirt says is something the parents should worry about.
    ——————————–
    When she was marketed towards young children, but she was also young then. Now that she’s grown up, those young children have too. She wasn’t really marketed to continue getting new young fans, just to grow up with the ones she already had.

——————————–
    Oh goshhh >.< – Lmaoooooo, omg Beliebers sound sane next to us. I know, it’s so depressing, why am I not famous? so he can aknowledge me and date me? I hate my life sometimes, haha.

The difference is that Justin has been marketed towards pre-teens; maybe not initially, but once Bieber Fever took over, he was. With the exception of an appearance on “iCarly,” the guys haven’t been marketed towards children, and they turned down an option to do a television show on Nickelodeon.

And just by making an appearance on ICarly, made them marketed for preteens, who the hell do u think watches iCarly?? not 18 year old teenagers! Its mostly preteens! So, i think you are wrong there!!There is no difference between Justin Bieber and 1D, except that one is a boy band and the other is not!! They both should be looked upon as grownn ass teenagers that are in the public eye, and if they want to market the young kids need to set a better example for themselves, or if they are trying to attract the older crowd, then so be it!But if you actually think 1D has more adult fans then preteen and teenage girls, than you are in TOTAL denial!

————————-
    lmfao, I know! what are our lives? :'(

—————————–
    Seriously, learn how to read and fucking comprehend before replying to me again. Spelling could use some work too.

By the way, “grown ass teenagers” is an oxymoron.

————————
    lmfao, I know! what are our lives? :'(

I don’t know, I guess the fact that they’d actually date a fan only makes it worse, I have loved Nick more than any other celeb and I was never like this because I knew that I would NEVER EVER date him, he was always such an impossible target but for some reason Niall seems to be closer when the truth is, it’s actually the same, lol.

————————-
    It’s the fact that the taken members have publicized relationships with girls who are not celebrities themselves, and the Jonas Brothers never did. They never showed them off the way Louis and Liam do. It’s more attainable because it happened for two other girls already.
    You have it easier than me, in my opinion. Niall’s a sweetheart. Zayn’s racking up numbers like there’s no tomorrow… *my fucking creys* :'(

But Hannah Montana is still airing now.

ughhhh I reached my fucking daily limit again! >.<

————————-

LET’S SHOOT OURSELVES BB :(

• SubwayToVenus

ughhhh I reached my fucking daily limit again! >.< – Lmao, I hate when that happens.

@Loveislouder, I find it so funny that when someone disagrees with you and actually makes a good point, you have to jump down their throats and insult them by saying how their spelling sucks or something like that!! Is it because only your opinion matters on OU?? I agree with is person, you can sit their and say 1D is not marketed for preteens, but they are, or else they wouldnt have put them on ICarly in the first place!

What difference does it make anyway, where they are marketed? If they are over 18, they can make their own decisions what they want to do with their lives, if they curse, drink and crap like that! If the young fans can’t handle it, then they should move on!

• l?veislouder

But Hannah Montana is still airing now.
    —————————-
    So is Lizzie McGuire and That’s So Raven. Are Hilary and Raven supposed to watch what they do as well, for fear that young children get wind of their perfectly human actions? It’s not right to hold people down when they try to grow, especially when they have no control over how they’re exposed.
    I’m not saying Justin was wrong in wearing that shirt, but One Direction wasn’t in the wrong by legally drinking and clubbing.

———————–
    I love how you just disagreed with me, then agreed with me, but I’m the one with the problem. Good job.

LET’S SHOOT OURSELVES BB :(
    ———————–
    I’ll bring the booze, you bring the guns. We’ll have a fucking catalina wine mixer before we go.

xD

———————-

xD

Sounds fair. We don’t deserve life.

• l?veislouder

Sounds fair. We don’t deserve life.
    ——————–

——————-
    omgggg we sound miserable! We’re making Stalker Sarah, Sydney Dalton, and that Lis Green Aussie chick seem sane! >.< – LMAO, this :( I swear if I ever see him with a girl I will be singing That should be me at the top of my lungs while eating until I get so fat I explode and die.

SubwayToVenus said:

LMFAO DANI LOOK AT THIS.
    ————————
    LMFAO WHAT IS AIR?! <33333 XD

Oh stfu don’t get you panties in a wad! I ain’t even talking about 1D
    ———————
    Someone’s watching The Blind Side lol

You can get it at Forever 21
    ————————
    Aww, thank you, hun :)

• AcidPinkLemonade

FML. I do not want to go to school tomorrow. I hope I come down with something.

—————————
    Aww babe, I feel the same way with Zayn :(
    I had a really bad night with it last week, and Marissa helped me out. I felt so bad though, because I’m usually so kept together, and here I am, breaking down in tears. It’s sad, I know :(

Omg I know, it’s so pathetic, like I have never been this way, I never mind my crushes having girlfriends and I always thought those kind of fans were pathetic and now I am one of them. It’s so sad, I feel like crying :(

• l?veislouder

@loveislouder, well, that was my point all along!! Someone said on here that Justin pretty much should be ashamed of himself for wearing a shirt with “fuck you” on it because of his younger fans. my point is,maybe these younger fans under 12 shouldnt be on the internet in the first place to see pictures of him with that shirt on! But parents these days dont seem to be controlling what their kids are doing on the internet.. half these youngs kids these days on the internet are the ones who are cyber bullying other kids, without their parents even knowing about it!I

I was jsut basically making the point, Justin is of legal age to wear and pretty much do what he wants to do, without him worrying all the time who its going to affect, and the same goes for the 1D boys, if they are of legal age to drink in Australia or UK, let them do it,, These young kids(under 12) shouldnt be on the internet without supervision anyway!
    ————————-

————————–
    I know :( I feel like it might even get worse if nothing happens after I meet him. I’ll fly over to London and eat our weight in food with you <3

————————–

Apr 15, 2012 @ 06:56 pm
    l?veislouder said:

—————————–
    Same here lol. I do that already. Fans, receptionists, interviewers… THEY SHOULD ALL BE ME!

—————————–

Lmaooooooo, omg I don’t know how you handle it :(

Lmaooooooo, omg I don’t know how you handle it :(
    ————————–
    Some days are better than others :(

—————————–

We suck.

We suck.
    —————
    yupp :(
    Hopefully the guys don’t see that. We should rock to them, and then we’ll be happy again :D haha

her face looks bloated.

Oh, Lawd. 1D isn’t a kid brand. Justin started with this humble, wholesome, save you’re virginty ’til marriage image. Where as 1D didn’t, they were complete open normal nasty boys from the start.

I like Selena but that first pic is not the most flattering of her. I think it has to do with the way her hair is pulled back, the cut of her shirt, & mostly the choker necklace she has on. She just looks butch & unattractive.

• gorgeousselena

why is this girl always so stunning and flawless? shes the epitome of perfection <333

so true!

• gorgeousselena

like the tt from today! shes selena godmez ;)

^EWWWWWWWWW! the rat Claumydia >.< DX

they’re cute as fuck

just because 1d are open about their sex lives and go partying doesnt change the fact their music is teeny bopper cheesy stuff… cheesier than justin’s music imo.

and justin is getting older fans with his new song just go on ontd

“She is on her way to winning her next Oscar!”

lol selena will never win an oscar, but its cute that you think that

• captivatedbyyoubabylikeafireworkshow

Sorry but the IP address for both comments is the same so your attempt is a little lame.
    ====
    That’s funny because I only left that one comment, but why are you stalking me?

• heckyeahjobros

Agreed.

Selena actually has more wholesome personalities than you, and you can’t beat that! Lol! She’s almost perfect inside and out! Nothing to be faking on! Just purely staying smart and having a good head on top of your shoulder! Lol!

you’re comment would rather say that Demi’s music career is more flop than Selena.. Everyone can sing and Selena is improving and people buy her music more than Demi or even Miley NOW

Typical Selena and Demi fan feuds I come across daily:

Selena Gomez fan: WELL ATLEAST MY FAVE IS PRETTY AND IS SKINNY

Her job is to be pretty and fake, which I find very sad.

this^

Apr 15, 2012 @ 06:38 pm

Typical Selena and Demi fan feuds I come across daily:

Selena Gomez fan: WELL ATLEAST MY FAVE IS PRETTY AND IS SKINNY

Her job is to be pretty and fake, which I find very sad.

this^

• xoxo

It looks like Selena is FINALLY getting meat on her bones! In the first picture anyway.
    And like always, what a gorgeous couple, and Justin is actually smiling. What?! He doesn’t do that much anymore. The lady in the picture should feel honored.

Thats why PITUSA just entered the billboards 100? Thats why PITUSA just went 5x platnium.. o

She looks flawless.

What does his shirt say

Apr 15, 2012 @ 02:44 pm

What does his shirt say

It says “fuck you from Miami”

• Clauber

Oh my boobs

• Clauber

I really like the pink dress

JB’s shirt says: F*ck You. lol

What does his shirt say

JELENA FOREVER.

• AcidPinkLemonade

SubwayToVenus said:

My heart hurts :(
    ======================
    Why?

Typical Selena and Demi fan feuds I come across daily:

Selena Gomez fan: WELL ATLEAST MY FAVE IS PRETTY AND IS SKINNY

Her job is to be pretty and fake, which I find very sad.

My heart hurts :(
    ======================
    Why?

I have the biggest crush on Niall, I am already jealous for whoever gets to be his girlfriend in the future. It’s pathetic, but I swear, I can’t stop looking at his pictures, I find him stunning.

• AcidPinkLemonade

SubwayToVenus said:
    ===============================
    I feel bad for him. He doesn’t get as much love as the others.

You Make Me Happy When Skies are Grey
    —————–
    Aww, I really do want that shirt! lol

Apr 15, 2012 @ 06:48 pm
    l?veislouder said:

You Make Me Happy When Skies are Grey
    —————–
    Aww, I really do want that shirt! lol

You can get it at Forever 21

===============================
    I feel bad for him. He doesn’t get as much love as the others.

I don’t get it. I look at him and I want to shoot myself, he’s the cutest thing I’ve seen (after Nick J) I can’t handle it, I don’t want him to date anybody and it’s pathetic.

• AcidPinkLemonade