Nick Jonas, ‘I’m Single’

IMG_2007

Nick Jonas on cover of Peruvian newspaper El Comercio, the headline is Nick Jonas has a brilliant future! In the exclusive interview he says he is single and that he is working on a TV project with his brothers. Thx @danielatabellaa!

joe jonas is the one who wants to be a movie actor and he is crying about his thighs not nick

I don’t think it’s ok to make fun of a persons insecurities, maybe his thighs are funny to you but not to him, I’m glad about nick being single and happy btw

Joe should get a girlfriend so she’ll give him some lovin’ but then we’d all be sad because he has a girlfriend

I’m not making fun of Joe’s thighs! I love his and his brothers thighs and I think his body is so adorable and so is his face!

can’t you see it, joe hates his body and does weird things like wrapping himself in trash bags to punish himself or works out for 3 hours a day, he only eats healthy and he is obsessed with making his upper body bigger than lower body, people making fun of this won’t help.

Joe just needs love from a woman!

the three of the have good bodies!! kevin needs to lose a little weight and joe needs to gain some, but they’re perfectly shaped, nick looks perfect the way he is

is this about nick or joe?

I volunteer as a tribute for Joe! I’ll take care of him!

I can’t picture joe crying over his thighs

nick looks so adorabe in that picture!!

I volunteer as a tribute for Joe! I’ll take care of him!

——————

Lol. best comment EVER

• l?veislouder

Why would Papa Jonas hate Demi? She’s like the same age as his son, Nick. That’s crazy.
    ————————-
    Because Demi’s mom was leaking shit about the Jonas family. Their families didn’t get along at all.

SHUT UP! I_D_I_O_T

I would say no to harry styles he has slept with men eewww

dolt is dolote

—————————-
    I doubt it. I think it’s just a mutual attraction, but no legit relationship… IMAGINE THE SONGS THOUGH! *my creys*

I mean I kind of would like them together but at the same time I wouldn’t. I mean they’re both cat lovers but at the same time they’d look awkward together and besides, Taylor could ruin Harry’s reputation in less than 10 minutes and we all know that, lol.

but harry styles only like men and really old women

I would say no to harry styles he has slept with men eewww

So? people have showers.

I want taylor away from harry and demi away from niall, they both ruined joe jonas I don’t want them to ruin harry and niall

Personally I am happy the girl SAID NO!It’s those Jackass idiots who Were wrong.Whoever they are?DON”T BE RUDE TOO HER!

• SubwayToVenus

THISSSS SO FUCKING MUCH, though I wouldn’t really mind Taylor and Harry but I would be going fucking nuts with Demi and Niall, that would be fucked up, no no no please no.

I would say no to harry styles he has slept with men eewww

So? people have showers.

still I wouldn’t sleep with him, I don’t sleep with random guys, only if they’re nick jonas

• SubwayToVenus

But those dimples, how can someone say no to those? Yeah I’d make love to Nick.

It’s the concept that he did that!I would say digusting too and Perverted,in a whole New Light!

• l?veislouder

I doubt it is 1D anyway, doesn’t sound like it, besides, who on earth would say no to Harry Styles? don’t think so. Maybe Mcfly or another band.
    —————————–
    oh I never thought it was One Direction. Just the story itself was funny/sad.

demi and taylor didn’t ruin joe

Would someone tell me what the Chelsea drama,IS?

I like diall, I want demi and niall to date

————————
    That cheeky little dimple-faced shit could ruin his own reputation in a minute lol. He’s adorable though. I love how I can be like, “HE’S A FUCKTARD DOUCHE” and “I LOVE HIM” at the same time xD

YES!They certainly DID along with that other bitch C_A_M_I_L_L_A and Miss TRASHLEY!

———————–

Omg he’s like a little babyyyyy <3 I could never take him seriously.

joe used to be worth something

stupid girls would sleep with harry styles just because he is harry styles

I like diall, I want demi and niall to date
    It’s Deniall, duh. And no, NIALLANDA FOREVAHHH!!

I wanna marry nick jonas

• SubwayToVenus

I like diall, I want demi and niall to date-

Why would you want a girl who has snorted cocaine out of bathroom floors, has bipolar issues, has done heavy drugs, has been drunk, has slept around to date a cute little boy who eats oreos and gets red when he laughs? Demi should date a MAN someone who can handle her and who will love her and keep her away from shit, not a boy that hasn’t been fucked up and scarred yet.

niall has a crush on demi and demi has a crush on niall, love is in the air

• danielitabellaa

yay I sent that! he is so talented

Why would you want a girl who has snorted cocaine out of bathroom floor’s, has bipolar issues, has done heavy drugs, has been drunk, has slept around to date a cute little boy who eats oreos and gets red when he laughs? Demi should date a MAN someone who can handle her and who will love her and keep her away from shit, not a boy that hasn’t been fucked up and scarred yet.

DEMI FUCKED JOE UP AND SCARRED HIM?

• danielitabellaa

yes, he was asked if the reality show rumor was true and he said he can’t talk about that but there are good things coming for him and his brothers on tv

• danielitabellaa

then he was asked if he is gonna have a recurrent role on smash and he said that he is gonna be in the season finale and that he is making other guest appearances, he was asked about glee and said he loved to, didn’t confirm anything, he also said that he is happily single and likes theather better than tv

the tv project is the reality show

I would like him to do solo projects in general (music and acting) he is too talented to stay stuck with his brothers

Apr 16, 2012 @ 10:13 am

Nick Jonas “I’m gay”

jajajajajaja

he is the non gay jobro lol

he is the non gay jobro lol

I really hope they don’t do the reality show.

why not?

• danielitabellaa

I think they’ll do the reality, nick practicly confirmed it

new blind gossip, is it joe? those bg are funny

He started as a boy band member, but he is attempting a solo career in the acting field. Things aren’t really working out. He has yet to score a movie role and has only had a couple of tv guest spot offers. He is blaming his physique and trying to butch up his appearance. He constantly needs reassurance and his last “girlfriend” was overheard complaining about the time he cried because he hates his thighs.

nick didn’t get the spiderman role because of his thighs

are you kidding me??? nick has the perfect body and he doesn’t want to be a movie actor, he is a broadway actor and does guest appearences for musical tv shows only, he is not into acting

LOL! Joe and his thighs! I love Joe’s thunder thighs! I just wanna eat him.

it’s about nick fake dating delta, so what? that doesn’t make him a bad guy, joe fake dated ashley, they all do that, that doesn’ make nick a jerk, nick is great guy!

Can you tell me if Joseph was with ASHLEY directly next to him or she was just in the same plane?

they were sitting next to each other

He said that he’s gotten his heart broken more than once but that there were ones that weren’t so bad and that the worst was lke the one were he felt like someone through his heart on the ground and stepped on it!

I don’t know HOW to post links,Hell I don’t even copy and paste!It is not THAT Hard,try again!

Did everybody go and read the blind I told you about?

I didn’t find it but I’m sure it’s not nick’s fault, whatever it is, it’s never nick’s fault

• SubwayToVenus

Stop making shit up anon.

Apr 16, 2012 @ 01:05 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

Stop making shit up anon.

What shit? The video was posted here too. Joe talking about his heartbreaks.

I saw him once on a plane, sometime ago with ashley greene and he was crying

leave joe alone I don’t want him to read this crap, stick to nick and his single life

• Nick Jonas

I am not a jackass

I wish I could dig up the video of Joe talking about his heartbreaks but I don’t remeber wich radio station it was. All I know is that it was posted her and it’s from last year while he was promoting his album.

• Nick Jonas

I cry sometimes too

Guys and girls are Supposed to BE HUMAN!That means they BOTH CAN and DO have feelings BOTH! You are insensitive PIGS if you think anything else. I feel bad for guys today,to an extent,THANKS TO YOU!

now it’s true!!! I saw that interview too!! joe said he had his heart broken, and smart and he cries over girls but he never said he did over thighs lol

I ment he had his heart broken and smashed

• SubwayToVenus

Lol sure now everyone saw Joe crying.

why is joe’s bodyguard talking about feeding joe’s haters to his dogs?

hey, it’s a good thing that joe’s sensitive

I didn’t

does anyone want to comment on how good nick looks there?

Follow the directions I told you again. It is really important its about PERFECT NICK,STUPIDOS! As well as DELTA QUEEN BEE HONEY BEE!GO LOOK!

• Nick Jonas

does anyone want to comment on how good nick looks there?

thank you!!!

Apr 16, 2012 @ 01:10 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

Lol sure now everyone saw Joe crying.

That person is probably bullshiting but the interview about Joe getting his heart broken many times was true! In that same interview they also asked him if he has been in love and he said that he has.

just post the link!

Nick looks good here.

nick has more feelings like normal people, and who’s normal btw ;/

omg nick is sooo sweet

• l?veislouder

how dare you say the most amazing guy has no feelings, nick jonas has a huge heart and he is sensitive

-_______________-

haha, it’s edited. They look like bffs though, by the way, I am glad Lovatics finally were told off by Liam and Danielle, I dislike Danielle but they really need to stop editing pictures of Demi and the boys, it’s fucking annoying.

that little girl is not adorable, she is so dumb… Ok I’m the one with no feelings, but she annoys me

6 yrs olds shouldn’t want Nick Jonas to touch them.

nick is not self centered and he is the best

Oh, Caroline!

Omggggg, I ship them so much it hurts.

nooo joe has no feelings nick does joe is so shallow that he only cares about his appearance

• l?veislouder

aww I want nick jonas to touch me

Excuse me subway you are a little dillusional there IS no comparision for a reason.Joseph does not look like a ethinic group he looks like incredible.Styles and all the rest of them look like ordinary boys.I also had the misfortune of seeing them on a clip.Honey they are NOOO JONAS BROTHERS!What Singing!

NICK IS VERY BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT

what’s dolt?

• l?veislouder

The day Nick confessed his dirty little secret (video won’t embed so I gave a link)

because he is the most beautiful guy ever

Lol no.

And the most beautiful girl ever =/= the most perfect girl ever

Vanessa is a Slut WRONGGG Choice!

Nobody knows what dolt is. lol

l?veislouder

THIS NEWS IS OF JONAS BROTHERS !!! OUT HERE

nick is a genious not everyone can do that, I like joe and kevin but the really talented one, who deserves to make it is nick, he is gifted

dolt is not even a word

Blind Gossips are all fake!!

Joe and Nessa? hmmm

They look like bro and sis

dolt means dumb, stupid, retard, a person with the IQ of a rock, who is being called that?

NOOOO Joseph is the most beautiful Guy EVERR!As also being Perfect inside. Nicky:falls flat!

nick is exactly the opposite

Because he is The Most Beautiful guy ever

Lol no.

And The Most Beautiful Girl ever = / = The Most perfect girl ever

NICK JONAS IS A VERY SEXY MAN

OUT HERE

nick is extremely smart and sophisticated

yeah nick is also so elegant and classy

nonymous said:

Sorry did I ever say 1D’s music was better? I obviously didn’t because their music is nowhere near better than the Jonas brothers’ music so Idk what you’re talking about, I just said they’re both handsome.

yeah nick is also so elegant and classy

Because he is The Most Beautiful guy ever

He is.

“In the beginning I was asking myself why me? And now I started asking myself, why not me? I can be here today telling you guys, that through all that, I made it through and I’m here singing and I’m having fun. Just to encourage you, keep it positive.” Nick J

No they are Not ALL Fake!

• SubwayToVenus

And I’m sorry but ANY 1D guy is more attractive than Kevin, I love Kevin but he’s unfortunate looking.

nick jonas is a role model

CRICKET Your selF You IDIOT!

Because he is The Most Beautiful guy ever

He is.

LAWLS

I want him to win a tony

joe is not insecure he is not a drugie, he is not an alcoholic, his father is not the mafia, his family love him, he is happy with his life.
    —————

Hi Joe

Nick voice was so sexy even when he was 14.

Iam glad you agree with me,Honey!By the way as all the Shit that Katy Perry is,she is really pretty!

B_I_T_C_H To You To(WACKJOB).

Apr 16, 2012 @ 02:41 pm

lol joe is not an unfortunate looking guy, he is just too skinny but he is beatiful he needs to gain weight and grow his hair out and shave and he’ll be beautiful again
    ——————-

This!

Apr 16, 2012 @ 02:09 pm

joe used to be worth something
    ———————-

Ia

nick has always been amazing!

Apr 16, 2012 @ 02:20 pm

DEMI FUCKED JOE UP AND SCARRED HIM?

Apr 16, 2012 @ 02:21 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

DEMI FUCKED JOE UP AND SCARRED HIM?

Based on Joe’s personality before and after Jemi, yes.

aha

DOLOTE > DOLT

Apr 16, 2012 @ 02:27 pm

is joe fucked up in the head? he dated demi and was her bff for 4 years

Selena wouldn’t fuck him up in the head

Yeah

• SubwayToVenus

She’s motherfucking gorgeous. How is she shit? I mean her music isn’t the best, but her personality is amazig.

Nick is perfect, Joe is a D_O_L_T

nICK

Emma is not out of Joe’s league, her boyfriends are ugly as fuck. Joe is the one out of Emma’s league.

You really are STUPID!loveislouder I meant every word I said.I am not the only one who says THIS!

No it actually means a blockhead,it comes from the word Dullard. Meaning to not think. It has nothing to do with a persons IQ or capacity. It is more of a choice as in that person is being stupid.

No Kevin looks amazing,you have eye problems. He doesn’t look so good right now or since he is with that twig/golddigger. However before then he could look amazing. In fact someone who met him said he was far better looking than Nick.Which I believe!I don’t Understand!

Kevin is not cute B_I_T_CH

—————————
    Who Emma dates has nothing to do with who is in her league. Those guys that she does date are out of her league, as well as Joe. Emma is gorgeous as hell; Joe would be lucky to kiss the ground at her feet.

No she is SHIT she is mess and more!However as I said and Don’t make me say it again! She is Pretty. PERIOD! Thats my word for her,Get It!

uM I hate it when people put pics in videos like that! ugh

—————–

Joe is cute too.

Joseph is Beloved and Beautiful. SO GET OFF Anyone Who Thinks OTHER WISE!

———————————-
    He doesn’t look so good right now since he with that gorgeous, stunning woman who overshadows him in beauty*

I fixed it :)

S_H_U_T_U_P

———————–
    lol someone’s mad.

Nick is so self centered its sickening!

Joe is cute too.
    ———————
    He’s attractive, kinda. Not at all attractive enough to match Emma though; she’s stunning and gorgeous. Joe can’t compete.

My favorite Nick performance!

B_I_T_C_H your Self You W_H_O_R_E

NICK NEEDS TO PERFORM CRITICAL IN CONCERT!

S_T_O_P trying to sound smart,loveislouder you stupid D_O_L_T.

Apr 16, 2012 @ 03:20 pm
    l?veislouder said:

Joe is cute too.
    ———————
    in your O_P_I_N_I_O_N

———————————-

I fixed it :)

I agree. Danielle is so pretty.

Apr 16, 2012 @ 03:21 pm

B_I_T_C_H your Self You W_H_O_R_E

the only W_H_O_RE hereis you!

• SubwayToVenus

Joe is gorgeous but Emma is even more. I’d ship them anyway.

Joseph is the best.Then Kevin!

If YOU are being rude to Joseph,then just leave. THIS IS NOT the Goddess EMMA post this is the Jonas Post!So SHUT UP! By the BY I have seen that girl in pictures and she is nothing compared to him. She is very Plain and ordinary,especially with that stupid Hait cut.

Hair!

No! Nick is the best…!

Apr 16, 2012 @ 03:22 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

Joe is gorgeous but Emma is even more. I’d ship them anyway.

in your opinion B_I_T_C_H.Stop being rude to Joseph,D_O_L_T

• l?veislouder

S_T_O_P trying to sound smart,loveislouder you stupid D_O_L_T.
    ————————
    Says the person who can’t figure out how to use a spacebar…

——————————
    Actually this is a Nick Jonas post, so Joe has no relevancy here either. What’s your point?

S_H_U_T U_P you W_H_O_R_E

• l?veislouder

I agree. Danielle is so pretty.
    ————————
    She really is. Kevin really did well there. She and Kevin are beautiful couple, and it’s like her beauty radiates to him and makes him look great. I know guys become more attractive to women when they’re unavailable, but this is more than just psychology; he really did get so much better looking after she came into the picture.

W_R_I_T_I_N_G L_I_K_E T_H_A_T I_S F_U_C_K_I_N_G A_N_N_O_Y_I_N_G

in your opinion B_I_T_C_H.Stop being rude to Joseph,D_O_L_T

How am I being rude? I love him, just because I said Emma is more gorgeous than him doesn’t mean I’m being rude.

Dani is not pretty,that goldigger is such a golddigger,Kevini is blind and stupid D_U_M_B

Emma is not more gorgeous than Joseph,that is your opinion.

———————–

Actually I think he looked his best in 2007, in the HM episode time, but yes, she makes him so happy it’s actually adorable. I love that couple.

Danielle is a skinny ugly lookin witch,who cackles at night instead of having sex with poor stupid Kevin(STUPID IN THAT HE MARRIED HER,THAT STUPID!)Who is a SOOO obvious Golddigger as she can’t hold down a real job so her parents support her.She needs someone to pay the bills.As well as give her the life style SHE DESERVES,I mean wants.Kevin will always look TEN times more attractive than his Mistress,I mean person who can’t have children!

nonymous said:
    Emma is not more gorgeous than Joseph,that is your opinion.

Well she is Joe’s biggest celeb crush did you know that?

• l?veislouder

Emma is not more gorgeous than Joseph,that is your opinion.
    —————————-
    And that is your opinion.

—————————–
    Such a shame that you’re so jealous, you’re talking all this shit as if you know anything at all. You don’t know shit, and you make it clearer with every comment you post.

Well she is Joe’s biggest celeb crush did you know that?

He said he had a crush on her 5 years ago,Joseph never said she was his biggest celeb crush,you dont know if he still has a crush on her D_O_L_T

• SubwayToVenus

Josh Hutcherson is def the most reblogged person on my dashboard, he’s everywhere, annoying.

——————–
    Oh he looked really great then too! But then he had the biggest afro for a while, and it was just not cute. He looks great now :)

• SubwayToVenus

He always says she is his celeb crush, you obviously know nothing if you don’t know that. Camilla Belle, Emma Watson, Natalie Portman were always his celeb crushes.

——————–

Actually in 2007 he had straight short hair and that was way too cute. I think he looked his worst in CR 1.

Apr 17, 2012 @ 04:51 am

No they are Not ALL Fake!

Most of them are. The small ones like “someone is engaged” can be true. But others just seem like a writer has an overactive imagination. And if all of them were really true, why not post the names? They’re afraid of being sued for making shit up.

He said it just once D_U_M_B,about Emma.Camilla was his crush 4 yrs ago,not anymore.

No this the Jonas Brothers Section. As you can tell that stupid Idiot to all the people who are talking about Joseph. This is the Topic!

Stupid D_O_L_T

Jealosy is a very OVERLY used word. Pathetically and no this is called the Truth you Dumb idiot.Why would I be Jealose of her she is so freakin ugly and that stupid user family of hers too.

• D_O_L_T

DOLT

Its Jealous.

Do you even knoe what Dolt means.

————————–
    Yeah, I liked the straight hair a lot, and then he had the big curly hair again. Not cute. It should either be short straight, a bit long straight, or short curly. That’s when he looks best put together.

Know

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Which Jonas brother do YOU think will walk down the aisle next?

.Nick Jonas .Joe Jonas

Would someone tell me about the Chelsea Staub drama?

Joseph,if he finds the right girl!

Apr 16, 2012 @ 03:44 pm

Would someone tell me about the Chelsea Staub drama?
    ———————–

Oh you mean Joe and her? She dated Joe in like 2008, he admitted it later on, then when he was filming Jonas LA, I think Demi was jealous of her or something because she unfollowed her.

I think Joseph really cares about realtionships.Nick doesn’t,besides Nick has been abusive.

————————
    She is a beautiful woman, and she is married to a successful musical artist. Who wouldn’t be jealous? No need to flaunt it, honey.

I’ll marry Nick!!!

Apr 16, 2012 @ 03:42 pm

.Nick Jonas .Joe Jonas
    probably Joe nick is focusing on broadway and will be too busy workin’ for a while idk

He’s not abusive. WAT

Do you have anything more? Could you give me a link to where he admitted he was with her? I remember the pictures when poor pretty Nichole Anderson was in a Double Date with Nick and her and Joseph and that Witch.The picture were Nicole is hugging Joseph goodbye in the parking lot,there was goo on the ground from the green goo of jealousy coming from her Eyes.It was Nasty.Never liked Her!

No Idiot!Joseph Is IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS IS Better. More!

WHO IS A W_I_T_C_H

and he said it on Ryan Seacrest

——————————–
    The way I hear it, Joe and Chelsea never dated at all. It was just a trick on the paparazzi for some Punk’d-type TV show.

Um no they did date. Joe said it.

Loveislouder you are always an idiot. I will say it again,UGLY>UGLY>UGLY and again REALLY SKINNY AND UGLY. I am not the only one who thinks she is a problem(ALONG WITH THAT WHORE FAMILY OF HERS)and is using Kevin sadly.

When did Joesph say that?

Witch Demi,Honey

wow it’s been so long since i’ve actually heard someone say witch as an insult! LOL

SHUT UP

cool

NO!YOU SHUT UP! I SAID IT FIRST.

FUCK OFF BITCH

Joe “Cricket” Jonas. Chirp!

Anyone believing Joe would cry over his thighs is just crazy. You can’t believe these crappy blind gossip things. It’s just a bunch of lame people guessing at stuff. But the person on here that said that Nick plays baseball like a Navy seal in battle, they are correct.

I hate when people say bad things about nick too especially when they’re not true because he’s a really good guy

Nick is a D_O_L_T

demi needs love too

nick will be the next to get married, you’ll see.lucky her.

niall has a crush on demi and demi has a crush on niall, love is in the air

Niall also has a crush on Cheryl Cole and Katy Perry. And Demi doesn’t have a crush on Niall, she’s pretending to have one, someone who can keep her relevant is enough, she was trying to hook up with prince Harry when she came here, she said it as a joke but it wasn’t actually a joke.

no joe is the dolt nick is the best

nick please marry me

Nick is abusive S_T_U_P_I_D

nick is an amazing inspiring guy with an special talent and a voice, people want to hear what he has to say

• SubwayToVenus

DEMI FUCKED JOE UP AND SCARRED HIM?

Based on Joe’s personality before and after Jemi, yes.

(replying to this) – Apr 16, 2012 @ 05:06 pm

omg nicky and demi are beyond perfection

It LOOKS so real D_O_L_T

demi could get niall if she wanted to

nick is not abusive at all lol you’re just bitter

Based on Joe’s personality before and after Jemi, yes.

how was he before? and how is he now?

nick looks big and sexy lol

how was he before? and how is he now?

he didn’t use to cry over fat thighs

Nick and Demi would make a cute couple! Arghh I want at least a new picture of them together!!

demi didn’t do anything wrong to joe it was him who hurt her

that person saying nick is abusive is just kidding, of course everyone know he isn’t at all

joe changed after dating ashley not demi

I want harry or nick

———————–
    I wouldn’t joke about that either ;) lmao

nick and harry should date they would be narry!

demi dated the wrong jonas and so did ashley
    nemi
    nashley :D

harry styles is hotter than prince harry but prince harry is a prince so…

Apr 16, 2012 @ 05:04 pm

NICK JONAS IS NOT ABUSIVE NICK JONAS IS PERFECT, NICK JONAS IS BEAUTIFUL, NICK JONAS IS PERFECTION NICK JONAS IS GORGEOUS SO NEVER DARE TO SAY NICK JONAS IS ABUSIVE BECAUSE NICK JONAS IS A REALY BEAUTIFUL PERSON INSIDE AND THE SEXIEST AND BEST LOOKING OUTSIDE
    NICK JONAS ROCKS THE WORLD

You sound mad!

• SubwayToVenus

I think I even prefer Niall and Selena over Niall and Demi, at least Selena wouldn’t fuck him up in the head, she wouldn’t do shit but making out with him in public spaces.

a new picture of nick and demi would make my day

joe just tweeted I cry because I have fat thighs. look!!!!!!!

You sound mad!

NO!! I’M EXCITED WITH SO MUCH PERFECTION

• l?veislouder

Omg he’s like a little babyyyyy <3 I could never take him seriously.
    ——————–
    lol same here <3

No, she’s not kidding. D_O_L_T anon really thinks he’s abusive to his brothers and that he has mental issues.

nooo I hate selena gomez!! she is fugly and stupid

I’m sorry joe

LOL and whom did nick abuse?

A sex tape between Demi and Nick would make my day!

I wouldn’t joke about that either ;) lmao

I know! But what I’m saying is, she has been stating to have crushes on several guys over the past months. Niall is nothing special to her, and by the way Prince Harry and Demi would be cute, he’s a man, he’s been through alcohol shit too and he’s “the rebel” of the family. I’d support that one.

is joe fucked up in the head? he dated demi and was her bff for 4 years

Selena wouldn’t fuck him up in the head

nick is the little brother, how could he abuse his big brothers lol

yeah! I ship prince harry and demi too

D_O_L_T anon you’re just kidding right? you know nick isn’t abusive at all

hemi!!!

Because Nick is stronger than them!

nemi wemi jemi temi

nick jonas should date lady gaga

lol nick is not stronger than kevin, he weights like 20 pounds more than him

nick is bossy but he’s not abusive

• SubwayToVenus

Harry Styles and Emma Watson would be the cutest couple EVER, just picture them together, omg, love.

nick jonas? abusive? lol who said that ? who’s the dolt now?

—————
    Now that I think about it, I’d ship that too. HEADING TO TUMBLR TO FIND MANIPS! <3

nick jonas is stronger than justin bieber

Demi needs to date trace cyrus, they’re both trashy, drug addicts and alcoholics, they would have trashy babies as well.

no, emma watson and joe jonas would be cute. harry will date delta.

nick jonas is stronger than niall horan

Apr 16, 2012 @ 05:16 pm

lol nick is not stronger than kevin, he weights like 20 pounds more than him
    —————

No! Nick’s mentioned before that he’d wrestle with his bros and he’d always win! And I don’t think Kevin is heavier! Nick has more muscles!

no emma is way out of joe’s league

nick is the little brother, the baby, joseph and kevin should take care of his little brother

SubwayToVenus said:

—————————–
    The children that would come from that relationship… :O
    I would give up just right then and there.

Nick is stronger than Joe and Kevin!

joe would work too

I think his brothers are just afraid of him

emma watson is too young for harry styles

The little brothers always turn out to be physically stronger!

nick is not bossy

—————————-
    The children that would come from that relationship… :O
    I would give up just right then and there.

I know right? and Harry’s face when he met Emma was priceless <3 Omg, though I doubt Emma would ever date someone like Harry.

nick is the mentally stronger too

nick should date emma, daniel radcliffe should introduce him to her

• l?veislouder

It is Not an opinion its a Fact. There IS a difference!
    —————————–
    Yes, and you thinking Danielle is ugly and too skinny is an opinion, a stupid one, but an opinion. Why don’t you learn the difference? -____-

nick is their parent’s favorite so that gives him some kind of streght

no, prince harry would be perfect for emma watson

well I think nick is very attractive

no emma is way out of joe’s league
    ———————–
    Joe circa 2008/2009 would’ve been a good match with Emma, despite still being way out of her league. Emma dates unfortunate-looking guys though. She brings all the beauty to the relationship.

this is getting boring…

• SubwayToVenus

I knew I wasn’t the only one, people are still rebloggin one of my Niley posts from two weeks ago.

mmm I think danielle isn’t pretty at all, but what matters is the beauty inside, she must be a nice girl and loves kevin, at least he’s not alone

nick should date emma, daniel radcliffe should introduce him to her

OH MY GOD, YOU’RE RIGHT, THEY WOULD BE SO PERFECT, WHY??????

I’m glad nick has a brilliant future, of course he does :D

————————-
    Zayn’s face was priceless as well haha. But they (Harry and Emma) really would have beautiful babies. I can’t see them as being a beautiful couple, more like competing-in-beauty couple haha, but they definitely would have gorgeous children.

I think joe is the weakest

Apr 16, 2012 @ 05:20 pm

nick is the mentally stronger too

Nick has a psycopath personality, so yeah.

I TOTALLY AGREE!!
    joe and emma 2009 was a perfect year for joe and emma to date!! I would have loved that couple, but now, no way

who says joe’s not worth it?

Did you guys see the videos of Nick playing baseball? He looks very competitive, he looks like he’s in a battlefield and he’s from the Navy Seals.

Nick has a psycopath personality, so yeah.

lol why? he seems mature and smart

Who say’s Joe not perfect?
    Who says?
    Tell me who said that, yeahhhhh

joe could be beautiful like harry styles but he wants to make himself look ugly with that horrible haircut that beard eww

no!! I wanna see videos of nick playing baseball!!!

yeah joe’s worth it and beautiful too, like selena would say, and so is nick, and kevin and everyone else in this freakin planet

• SubwayToVenus

Picture Nick and Emma holding hands walking London’s streets. Too perfect for words.

onymous said:

Nick has a psycopath personality, so yeah.

lol why? he seems mature and smart

I think he doesn’t have feelings.

Joe Jonas is reportedly insecure with his body: ‘The hunky Disney star makes girls swoon, but he’s horribly insecure about his big thighs! ‘Joe works out like a fiend but he can’t seem to lean out his thighs. His brothers tease him for having thunder thighs, but it isn’t a joke for Joe. He’s worried about developing stretch marks and dimpling on his thighs, so he uses anti-cellulite cream.

wow those dolotes tease him

nick works for emma now, they would be so cute together

the only psycho here is the one saying nick is all those things which he obviously isnt’

I want nick to get a beautiful gf

he has feelings, he is the most sensitive out of the jonases

• trace cyrus

I’m a normal guy

Nick broke a 6 years old’s heart

I want nick to get a beautiful gf

Why?

Thank you.

Selena came on the radio. I muted it for Jamar Rogers. no regrets! <3

joe always crying doesn’t mean he is the most sensitive, because nick is he is inspiring and writes those beautiful songs, have you heard dear God? the seven year old who wrote that song definitely has feelings

want nick to get a beautiful gf

Why?

because he is the most beautiful guy ever

I think Nick has feelings but not that many feelings like normal people.

Harry styles has nothing on Joseph!Are you seriouly comparing those two.The Jonas Brothers Trio are in a league of THERE OWN!

Apr 16, 2012 @ 02:53 pm

They’re SO different, why would anyone compare them? They’re both very very attractive. Joe’s a fit italian looking guy, with an amazing body, an adorable smile and a heart of gold and Harry has a beautiful face, an orgasmic voice and a fun personality.

lol nick would never marry someone he met on the bus

we get you girl, we all love nick jonas more than anything in the world

• l?veislouder

You are stupid for thinking EVERY thing is fine,If it makes your sad LITTLE world Happier.Honey it has never been right,alot of this in general did NOT happen over night.Would mean that there perfect little(FAKE)world wasn’t real!

joe’s such a complainer

lol! yeah he said he’s cried over girls before

I read it!! it’s about delta fake dating nick and real dating joel madden, but her romance with nick was PR!! so? joe did the exact same thing with ashley greene, they fake dated while she was real dating kellan lutz, the funny thing is that joe broke up with ashley in february 2011 and nick broke up with delta feabruary 2012, their contracts had the same expiration date lol, it’s their dad’s fault, not the guys, nick is still perfect

no1currs why joe cries

nicky is an angel

nicky is a bitchy manipulatore dolote

That’s awful! Actually Joseph was not in any PR realtionship. The point being that she is also doing what and that she said weird and nasty things about Nick when he went and did that for her. On top of that she is such a fake!

Apr 16, 2012 @ 01:19 pm

no1currs why joe cries
    —————-

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO MEAN

joe was even asked by a paparazzi before the breakup if he was gay and if the contract with ashley was gonna be up in february, and it did!! they joe was hiding from the papps to avoid them asking hiim is he was gay and fakedated ashley

That’s Awful was about ASHLEY being rude to Joseph!

Joe Jonas leads double life

Fame can be a burden as well as a blessing. This is the case with Blue Boy, a multi-hyphenate who is definitely feeling the pressure of leading a double life. His actress girlfriend is a public relations setup and is purely for show. The two of them don’t even like each other. He smiles for the camera, but he is actually so distressed with the direction his career and his life are taking that he is now drinking heavily every day. Blue Boy’s friends and family are very, very worried about him, but having so many people depend on his wholesome image makes it difficult for him to take a step back and ask for help. It’s about time he did, though. If he doesn’t, he’ll wind up in the same place as someone who was once linked to him.

if the nick’s blind is true, then so is the joe’s they were posted in the same website

they also posted somethiing about joe telling ashley not to eat, because she needed to lose weight… even though she only ate twice a week, that was too much for joe, soo… they also claim joe is an alcoholic with a ruined voice bitter about his life, hating himself, so if it’s true about nick and it’s awful it’s also true about joe and it’s worse

That is not to imply something is it?DON”T BE RUDE AND SICKO!On top of that I would have hit those sassy PAPPS so Hard If they did That!

no1currs why joe cries
    —————-

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO MEAN

why? there are people with real problems out there

joe and ashleys relationship was not pr! They met through mutual friend i.e Paris and Garbo. They they started dating when Joe went to London in the summer!

Every problem is real!

ashley greene was verbally abusive to joe

yeah right!! wake up!

I don’t believe Joe actually cries over his thighs but he might think that they don’t look good this big so that’s why he works on his upper body but yeah he’s definitely more sensitive than other guys .but what I’m really worried about is this Haters Gonna Hate thing and I think that he’s been feeling lonely ever since Ash and him broke up and he doesn’t even smile that much anymore

They were never that wholesome and if its a burden which I doubt thats the thing then its all a fake,if it where real it wouldn’t be a burden.

Apr 16, 2012 @ 01:24 pm

—————————
    That’s fucked up. Ashley does not eat only twice a week; she’d be much smaller if she did. Ashley’s a health nut, and she knows eating twice a week is dangerous.
    Stop spreading fake shit, anons, really!

jashley was pr for sure, joe hated ashley, the contract was a six month contract, it ended in february as it was supposed to

She probably beat Joe up to! She’s bigger than him!

I wouldn’t say ALL of it is true but some of it is.You have got to know which one is and which one isn’t!

I’m only repeating what blind gossip said about joe and ashley, if you’re to believe what they said about nicky, then believe about joe too

Apr 16, 2012 @ 01:28 pm

I think so too, he has been lonely since Ash Ash! But I think the breakup with Ashley was amicable and mutual!

Caroline!

Today, after years of waiting, I finally got to meet the band whose music got me through one of the hardest times I have ever experienced. When I turned down the lead singer for sex, they told me to leave. FML

Moral of the story? Don’t turn down the lead singer for sex! The fuck is wrong with you, girl! lmfao xD
    No but really, poor girl haha. That’d be so sad.

—————————
    Stop spreading fake shit, anons, really!

Lmao, this.

ashley was very abusive, once she took joe’s cel phone and RTed something mean about miley that was posted here to make fans hate on joe.

come on! he never even liked ashley

WOW TWICE A WEEK SHE’D BE A CORPSE.

the saddest part would be joe having drinking problems and hating his life, why would he hate his life? anyone would want his life

these people actually eat twice a week

Caroline!

No but really, poor girl haha. That’d be so sad.

Omg, LMAO. What band is she talking about? that’s so sad actually. You feel like an actual piece of shit.

STOP BEING RUDE TO HIMMMM! AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!As for Joseph being into fake realtionships thats more Nicks game.Joseph hated Nick’s FAKE realtionship he cares too much about realtionships too do that.Did you read that blind?They are NOT the same.

joe is obsessive, now he is obsessed with that haters gonna hate, I pick nick

Joe probably reads one hate comment an it stays on his mind for months even years!

poor joe he should stay away from twitter

Now he has it agaisn’t haters! The fact that he was reading hater comments on Garbos wedding.. Joe is not doing so well on that pretty little head of his! He needs some love!

is it true that he lost that much weight? because I can’t see it.
    and I’m glad nelta is over yaya

he doesn’t need love, he needs therapy

Well he looks skinnier!

what? joe lost it?

No he just needs a woman that spreads her legs for him! Sex is the best medicine!

who looks skinner joe or nick? I’m really not sure who are we talking about

what? joe lost it?

he never had it

Apr 16, 2012 @ 11:55 am

who looks skinner joe or nick? I’m really not sure who are we talking about

Joe. Nick is a monster, have you seen those metal crushing arms?!!!

lol but its effect doesn’t last too much

That’s why Joe was bffls with Demi Lovato because she crazy just like him!!

nick is perfectly confident and secure I’m sure he has a very high self esteem, I’m not sure about joe

yeah but demi is crazier than joe

Ashley Greene is obsessed with her weight after she dated Joe! I think Joe rubbed off on her! Joe is not all out there!!

lol at the fact that joe may think he doesn’t get movie roles because of his appearance, it’s because he is a bad actor, instead of worrying that much about his looks, he should get some acting classes, maybe he turns out to be good.

Joe just needs love and therapy! He should have gone to therapy with Demi maybe they would have gotten a disscount! 2 for 1!

I think demi made joe weight obsessive and joe made ashley weight obsessive

Ashley Greeene should get back with Joe an leave Reeve! Give him some love babe!!

I love him :)

2×1? but joe’s issues are totally different from demi’s, demi would take full advantage of the therapy, since she is a talker

no, ashley should date nick, they looked so adorable at garbo’s wedding

Ew a user!

omg they all have eating disorders

Apr 16, 2012 @ 12:00 pm

—————

What is a talker?

awww I love nick’s hands

What is a talker?

a person that only talks about herself

Apr 16, 2012 @ 12:01 pm

omg they all have eating disorders

Demi gave Joe his eating disorder! Poor Joe!

men don’t tend to have eating disorders

no because demi has anorexia and joe has vigorexia

Apr 16, 2012 @ 12:03 pm

men don’t tend to have eating disorders

Joe does!

I know because they both have bulimia! demi would make joe laugh until he threw up

men don’t tend to have eating disorders and neither does joe

come on! he never even liked ashley

Think at the end of the relationship she was the one more into him and he was just not into it anymore! Apparently they broke up in Dec and got back together agaian then broke up again in Feb!! But I think he’s been feeling lonely since her!

why do you worry about joe and not about nick?

———————————
    No idea, she didn’t say, and she hasn’t commented on the FML to say so. I hope she does; I’d love to know which band. I think she may not say which band though to protect them, despite this happening. If you’ve been a fan for as long as she claims, even when they’re harsh, you just don’t forget all the help they gave you.
    But still :(

come on! he never even liked ashley

NO!! I’m telling you!! they were PR relationship, she even said it in an inteview joking about her relationship with kirsten stewart, “if I could make a relationship with joe jonas seem real I can make your death look like and accident” they dated for months for PR from august to january, it was stipulated like that

one direction!

haters gonna hate is annoying, joe should stop with that

joe was in love with demi, his father made him break up with her to fakedate ashley, he’s been depressed since then

ashley greene should have dated nick, but I think he was a minor

JASHLEY WAS NOT PIC B_I_T_C_H

PR*

——————————–
    But still :(

Yep, I agree, she was the one out of place to be honest haha, but still that sucks especially if you actually think you’ve got a chance. I don’t think she’ll say so.

lmbo!

SubwayToVenus stop trolling as an anon!

• SubwayToVenus

Jashley was not PR, they met because Ashley’s friends with Paris (Garbo’s wife) and they dated for several months, BROKE UP and then GOT BACK together for a little while, there’s a video of them dancing at Ashleys bday that got leaked, how is that PR? the video should’ve never got leaked. It wasn’t PR at all.

omg poor joe

—————————–
    The Jemi relationship brought more PR to Joe and the Jonas Brothers than Jashley. Papa J would be more inclined to want Jemi to happen, despite hating Demi and her family, because it brought attention and ratings, and ratings=money.

• SubwayToVenus

SubwayToVenus stop trolling as an anon!

I am not dumbass.

• SubwayToVenus

Ashley never said that troll, stop it.

it was pr honey, ashley said it herself, the video was supposed to be leaked, joe didn’t even want to go to that party, he was forced.

—————————
    Why do you think she was the one out of place?

Ashley never said that troll, stop it.

lol she did!!! why are you insulting me it’s the truth!!!!

————————–
    Why do you think she was the one out of place?

Because she asked the lead singer to have sex,it should’ve been the other way around, she should’ve flirted and then wait for the guy to make the first move, lol.

• SubwayToVenus

Ashley never said that troll, stop it.

lol she did!!! why are you insulting me it’s the truth!!!!

Link me to the video then. I want proof. No proof, didn’t happen, which didn’t.

No! It was stated in People Magazine by a source close to Joe, that he broke up with Demi (his dad did! lmfao) because her behaviour and etc was out of control! He would have stayed with her if it wasn’t for her behaviour. I think the Chelsea Staub drama was what made Joe think that Demi was getting out of hand!

I think Joe broke up with Ashley.

Thats not the moral of the story YOU STUPID IDIOT!How is That a moral?

———————–
    Nooo, what happened was she was asked, and when she turned him down, she was asked to leave. It was the lead singer’s fault, not hers! lol

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Apr 16, 2012 @ 01:43 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

lol THEY could have leaked it don’t be that innocent and when ou posted pics of them on her bday people thought joe just was not that into her
    and l?veislouder Papa J maybe realized that at their age back then they needed to start workin’ on their grownup image so ….

• SubwayToVenus

I thought so. No video, didn’t happen, what is that website anyway? Fake.

• l?veislouder

Thats not the moral of the story YOU STUPID IDIOT!How is That a moral?
    —————————–
    Detecting sarcasm is clearly not your strong point.

———————-

Omg, I thought it was the other way around, I got it all wrong, lmao. Why did she say no???

I’m positive jashley was pr, look at the pics from her birthday last year, joe looked like he didn’t want to be there, don’t be so naive

I’m laughing so much right now.

• Nick Jonas

shut ut this is about me!!

• Nick Jonas

*up

Watch Joe tweet haters gonna hate again.

poor demi!

S_L_U_T

joe is so annoying with that haters gonna hate, what’s wrong with him?

• Nick Jonas

people don’t talk about me because I’m healthy and I don’t have any weird issue, bummer

don’t worry nick, we still love you. lovers gonna love.

Apr 16, 2012 @ 12:07 pm

joe is so annoying with that haters gonna hate, what’s wrong with him?

His bodyguard Derrick was also tweeting the haters. He went crazy about it! Saying he wanted to feed those two Joe haters to his dogs!!

Joe is not all out there!!

out of the closet?

I hate that derrick guy, but joe must be really upset with those bullies

joe shouldn’t use twitter and neither should demi

Where is Winston his best friend?

what happened to joe? is he crying because he thinks he is fat?

his young brother took winston, but nick brought elvis for him

no, elvis has left the building

Joe is sleeping on the same bed with Elvis? At least Elvis keeps him company!

FOLLOW @GACK_ZALIFIANAK……HES HILARIOUS!!

Elvis Jonas

Tweets

1h Mamba?@DerickHenry999

@MjnSwift666 I will assume any msgs u sent joe, were not meant in a threatening manner until u tell me otherwise,

2h Mamba?@DerickHenry999

@MjnSwift666 the msg was giving u the benefit of the doubt, but trust me, if it involves joe, it is my business,

19h Mamba?@DerickHenry999

@xtinamotorcycle HUH???? Tht jus sounds nasty LOL

En respuesta a christina

Mamba?@DerickHenry999Responder
    Retwittear

Favorito
    ·Abrir

, I’m gonna go walk my sons #Roma #Grayson wish I could run into @Joeuglyjonas cuz my boys are hungry #FeedingTime http://pic.twitter.com/OiQGeSoe
    Mamba?@DerickHenry999Responder
    Retwittear

Favorito
    ·Abrir

@joejonas @J0EUGLYJ0NAS I mean seriously dude all u can do is resend the same msg 100 times? No wonder no one follows u. #GetSomeNewMaterial

• SubwayToVenus

You guys are sick. None of them have eating disorder, for God’s sakes, stop joking about that.

I can’t stand derrick

Joe’s bodyguard is cray cray

@joejonas well I have a rule, ill never follow anyone who can’t spell, and no creativity, if u have 2 tweet same msg 100 times, u got issues

joe can’t spell either so…

demi does, joe maybe

I think it’s ok to joke here, but to send hate messages directly to joe jonas is not ok, and it’s not ok that crazy bodyguard tweeting weird things either

Apr 16, 2012 @ 12:18 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

lol

Yeah Joe can’t spell.

I wish joe fired his bodyguard he is disgusting

nick jonas is single, so why are we talking about joe body issues?

SHUT UP!You don’t even know this blind is him for a fact,I read it by the way and it isn’t him.Some are THIS isn’t and for the fact you probably missed a really important blind about them.By the way Nick is not special or perfect,he just thinks he is,which is sick and you are gullible enough to believe it.

• SubwayToVenus

Stop hating on Joe, he’s awesome that twitter account is lame, he shouldn’t be tweeting that troll at all.

awww poor joe if he hates his body

• SubwayToVenus

Leave Nick alone. He doesn’t think he’s perfect, he is which is different.

@subwaytovenus nobody is hating joe here. We’re just stating our opinions.

wow a guy needs to be really shallow to actually cry over his thighs

Joseph was never in love with Demi!Didn’t you read the article?

• SubwayToVenus

Joe was never in love with Demi, he loved her but he wasn’t in love, she was though.

papa jonas didn’t hate demi, but she was getting joe in trouble, he started drinking with her and he seems to adapt the personality of the person he hangs out with, he was acting like her, he didn’t want to eat

• SubwayToVenus

Omg, lmao, this trolling, I can’t even.

• l?veislouder

Omg, I thought it was the other way around, I git it all wrong, lmao. Why did she say no???
    ——————————-
    EXACTLY! lmfao xD
    But still, even so, it’s sad. But she should’ve been like, “uh, why don’t we go get a drink?” or something. I hope she didn’t give a flat-out no with no alternate suggestion of hanging out or something, and then was surprised that her presence was no longer wanted lol. It’s social skills, bro! haha

demi was too troubled and so is joe, it wasn’t convenient that they stayed together

lol the jonas family are nothing like you think

Joe is just selfish. He said that for now he just wanted to be friends with Demi at the time like maybe later on he would get back with her. So it’s like you want to have Demi as a fuck buddy whenever you want, it’s his choice not hers. What an asshole, Demi don’t want him no more so take that Joe. She’s into Wilmer!

———————————-
    No, that’s Demi that does that. And Joe was nearly 21 when he and Demi dated; I doubt it was her the persuaded him to drink.

you just believe what you want to believe, ok, live in denial honey, you have no idea how things work in the showbizz, and why celebrities always end up fucked up

SubwayToVenus you are the biggest troll though!

he seems to adapt the personality of the person he hangs out with

joe does!!now he thinks he is wilmer valderrama! lol

Oh Romeo and Juliet!

we’re all just speculating, we don’t have an idea how things really are

Joseph is NOT Selfish just the other way around.Get Off!

joe does!!now he thinks he is wilmer valderrama! lol

LMAOOOO

is it wrong that I laughed when I read joe cried over his thighs? am I a hater? because I like joe <3

Apr 16, 2012 @ 01:55 pm

ALL MEN ARE SELFISH

People are SUCH B_I_T_C_H_E_S HERE!

why is joe more sensitive than most 22 year olds?

women are selfish too

Joe didn’t want to have sex with Demi because she was 17.

——————————
    EXACTLY! lmfao xD

Did the singer actually get offended because she didn’t want to have sex? cause that would be hilarious, lmao.

you know what would make joe cry? reading all this crap, anyway its fye

joe was a virgin when he was dating demi and she wasnt

maybe joe should hang out with miley, they he would walk arround without underwear showing his parts! that would be cool

I want to have sex with Joe.

How can you say ALL MEN.That is JUST STUPID,What are you a Feminist.If you are then that’s crap and just Get Off!STUPID! BIASED PEOPLE!You must be the selfish one if anyone.

• miley cyrus

say what?

S_H_U_T

U_P

D_O_L_T

don’t take things to seriously, we’re just joking around

who is the dolt?

• SubwayToVenus

So Harry Styles and Taylor Swift, is it actually happening?

————————-
    lmao, no idea! damn FML stories having a character limit, and this bitch is not coming to comment and explain more! xD

• Joe Jonas

haters gonna hate

• Ev

Victoria said:
    Oh my God. Everyone needs to chill! Joe is not crazy…there isn’t substantial proof that he was “crying over this thighs.” And even IF he did…can anyone of us honestly say that we aren’t insecure about some part of our bodies? No one is perfect and I think it is ridiculous that we have to hide behind user names on a gossip website to poke fun at someone in the public eye. All I am saying is consider how you would feel if this happened to you. Famous or not, liked or not…everyone deserves respect. Don’t bash just because you have a computer or phone to hide behind. I love Joe, Nick, and Kevin. If you don’t then get the hell off of their posts.
    ————————-

AMEN.

• Victoria

Derrick is part of the wolfpack, Joe is not going to fire him!

Apr 16, 2012 @ 12:26 pm

wow a guy needs to be really shallow to actually cry over his thighs

He’s just not good in the head, is all.

yeah, I can’t see anyone hating on joe here, everyone has written their oppinions with respect

you probably missed a really important blind about them.

tell us which one, and nick IS special, no one is perfect but nick is close to be

D_O_L_T is in the house.

nick is a good guy, talented and smart, he cares about people and he loves his family and friends, and so is joe and so is kevin

———————
    Your opinion, so I don’t care. Bye :)

D_O_L_T is in the house.

lol

I think Joe’s bodyguard has anger issues or something.

wow a guy needs to be really shallow to actually cry over his thighs

He’s just not good in the head, is all.

if my boyfriend cried over his thighs I would actually hit him and tell him there are important things in this world

I think Joe’s bodyguard has anger issues or something.

yeah and he acts like joe is his 2 year old son whom he wants to proctect from everyone, he once said he would give his life to protect him

Si, José, necesita una mujer que lo ponga en su sitio.

@AdorDani: Nick and Joe Jonas are dining at my job right now. Nick Jonas is mad cute.

No He is Not PERFECT,He is the Screwiest one of all.With millions of problems,Thanks to His POPS and MOMS,no But they couldn’t stop there,they had mess with his Brothers as well. LOVE Them:NOT.

• SubwayToVenus

Lmao at you believing that stupid paragraph up there. He doesn’t seem insecure at all. Stop judging.

Apr 16, 2012 @ 12:31 pm

I think Joe’s bodyguard has anger issues or something.

lol!

Joe said in RollingStone three years ago he was insecure.

he is crying over his wimpiness
    celebrity is hating their life
    boy in denial and in trouble
    blue boy leads double life
    public boyfriend and privat boyfriend
    this young romance is fake

those were the blind gossip about joe jonas

yeah.. I don’t get that

joe is the screwest one of all?

If you want to know about the blind:here it is OH!Special one.When you go to Blind Gossip you will see a button called solved,you push that button and you will get a list of things.Not to far done you will come to a section where it has a blond girl with a dark haired guy in the picture:IT says something about how a BAD Realtionship is Good for three parties.CLICK IT!

joe seems insecure about himself, but I never thought he was insecure about his body

What screwest? What?

if we were to believe those blind gossip, then we would believe kevin is gay and has a beard marriage, demi is a drugie and alcoholic, so is joe, joe hates himself and his life, and many many more things, I think some of the are true but not all of them

he is crying over his wimpiness

lol that made me laugh

That’s his job anyway.

papa jonas and mama jonas have actually ruined those three kids lifes

Nick uses Joe as a punching bag to train.

Joesph looks like the srewiest one on the surface and is now inching there too.Thats not the whole point at least he is the human one making it clear to every one,that his childhood was none too perfect.Whilest nobody cares(SAYING SOMETHING RIGHT THERE)Kevin and Nick have had issues for a while and DON’T CARE!

papa jonas and mama jonas have actually ruined those three kids lifes

How? They’re healthy, they are humble and they stay grounded. Sounds like they did a great job to me, at least they’re not snorting cocaine and smoking salvia and sleeping around.

he isn’t he keeps pretending his family is perfect, I don’t know which one is the screwiest lol but joe seems to be the less strong

Nick uses Joe as a punching bag to train.

lol nick is too sweet to train

they’re not snorting cocaine and smoking salvia and sleeping around.

How do you know Joe hasn’t tried those?

Excuse me you need too stop making comments about Nick’s Jackassness and leave Joseph alone.Theses are the comments that would DEFINITLY get HIM upset!STUPID JERK! YOU DON’T BELONG HERE IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE RUDE ABOUT HIM!

I think they just pretend they’re the perfect family, it’s an image, the guys are forced to date, to work and say things and everything.

but nick is not a jackass :/ that would get him upset

lol nick is the boss

What Chelsea Drama?If that ASS Father of theres is controling there lives like that.Doesn’t that say something!

joe was a virgin when he was dating demi and she wasnt

I don’t think Joe has ever dated a girl that was a virgin.

• xAskTaylorx

As long as it’s not a relaspe of JONAs. But it’s obviously not going to be that, praise the Lord. We will probably hear more about this if this is true.

no, harry styles is into louis tommilson

Apr 16, 2012 @ 01:55 pm

lol honey they never say the full story Demi was troubled back then and they would have broken up sooner or later.
    anyways joe may have some problems and he couyld be depressed but he seems to be hangin’ on it’s the future we have to worry about though esp if he already DOES have a drinkin’ problem

joe was a virgin when he was dating demi and she wasnt

I don’t think Joe has ever dated a girl that was a virgin

oh no, ashley greene definitely was

I’m going to eat Ill be back

Apr 16, 2012 @ 02:03 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

So Harry Styles and Taylor Swift, is it actually happening?
    —————————–

Does anybody here KNOW what D_O_L_T is?

————————-

you don’t have to worry, it’s his business not yours

• AsABrunette

What if the rumor about them having a reality t.v. show is actually true?

It is Not an opinion its a Fact. There IS a difference!

What Show?

im happy

NICK JONAS ROCKS THE WORLD

NICK JONAS ROCKS THE WORLD

NICK JONAS ROCKS THE WORLD

NICK JONAS IS THE BEST JONAS AND EMMA WATSON IS BEAUTIFUL SO NICK AND EMMA COULD BE A COUPLE BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH BEAUTIFUL

my reaction at the title- WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

omg nicky and demi are beyond perfection

oh joe has tried everything

yes nick jonas is brilliant and I’m glad he stays out of the drama

I dont thikn they are forced to date, but I heard that Papa Jonas made Nick break up with MIley first time they dated! Don’t know how true that is!

• Still Anonymous

Nothing ever translates properly… I bet you what he really said was that he’s working on a new project with his brothers, i.e. the album we know that they’ve been working on.

If there is a TV project, I hope it’s a reality TV show. I feel like I don’t know Nick at all and it would be interesting to get to know him lol. Maybe he’s really cool underneath all of that seriousness. He’s definitely talented.

Nick Jonas “I’m gay”

• Still Anonymous

it’s not wrong to express our oppinion, if he is crying over his appearance, he needs a dose of reality

stupid people how can nick be abusive that bullshit he is adorable

• l?veislouder

I’m not sure when he’ll have time for that, considering he signed an extension with “How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying”

Justin Bieber said he could beat up all three Jonas Bros right? I don’t think he would do much damage to Nick!! Like not even tickles!

I heard papa jonas made joe break up with taylor, he made him break up with demi and he forced him to date ashley

Apr 16, 2012 @ 12:50 pm
    l?veislouder said:

really? until when? that would really get me excited

Joe left Tayor for Camilla! That was his doing!

IF he cried over his thighs then he is really stupid ok, he has health money and family and to cry over such a stupid thing means he doesn’t appreciate what he has and he is really shallow

Victoria said:

S_H_U_T U_P

please tell me!!! until when is nick starring in hts???

YOUR A JERK!Shut up,selfish pig about Joseph!There all screwed up,ESPECIALLY THE PARENTS!Happy NOW!Where do you think they got it from,honestlty you people are SOOOO STUPID!You only look on the surface,no wonder you don’t Get anything.

Don’t trust Loveislouder, she doesn’t know what she’s saying half the time. Not even she knows herself what she says sometimes!

omg poor kid, you don’t know how he feels, we are not here to judge why people cry

D_O_L_T

Shut up,selfish pig about Joseph

you know it’s not the kids fault, nick is a victim too

mm but joe always cries over the most stupid little things

really? until when? that would really get me excited
    ——————————-
    October.

He didn’t leave that witch for that bitch!OHH!You KNOWWW SOOO MUCH!

Joe is always crying. He cries during sex probably!

:( I wanted nick in ht$ for more time

• SubwayToVenus

You guys are such trolls, I can’t even..

——————————
    lol too bad a guard at the Al Hirschfeld told me he signed an extension, love. don’t be mad.

really? until when? that would really get me excited
    ——————————-
    October.

please don’t joke with that cus I’ll be in NY in september!

W_I_T_CH

B_I_T_C_H

• SubwayToVenus

Joe is always crying. He cries during sex probably!

What does Joe is always crying stand for? He only cries at some concerts, because he feels loved and overwhelmed. God.

• Nick Jonas

This is funny…

now he cries because he feels hated and overwhelmed

no, he cries because he loves justin bieber

don’t cry joe your thighs are ok

Joe cries because water is produced on his eyeballs and then they drop.

• l?veislouder

please don’t joke with that cus I’ll be in NY in september!
    —————————
    I’m not joking. A guard at the theatre told me that Nick has signed an extension ’til October.

nick don’t worry, that dolt who hates joe is craaaazy

If the guy wants to(cry)over his thighs which,he is not doing,as all of his body is SOOO PERFECT.THEN SHUT UP AND LET HIM!Which he has every right to do.HUMAN!

girls cry 5 times more than guys, that’s why

Joe said that he’s gotten his heart broken many times! So he’s cried! That he’s felt some really bad heartaches he felt like someone had taken his heart, threw it to the ground and stepped on it! He said so! He’s sensitive and emotional!

now he cries because he feels hated and overwhelmed

No he doesn’t. Did you actually see him?

if he cries over his thighs, ok, but it’s inmature

lol a guy would never say that

lol he can’t be sensitive and emotional

no, he cries because he loves justin bieber

Lmao, I was laling when he tweeted that.

• l?veislouder

“Only Girl (In the World)” is on the radio now, and I can only think of One Direction when I hear this song now lol

Did everybody go and read the blind I told you about?

lol a guy would never say that

He said so in an interview last September! When he was doing his radio tour because they asked him about his songs and heartbreak so he answered!

this topic should be called why joe jonas cries