Delta Goodrem LOGIES PERFORMANCE

More under!

Love her! Why do (us) Americans think the world revolves around making it HERE? There are many world wide super stars who have had little or no success in the US-and they are fine with it. Especially considering how negatively the US is viewed around the world these days, America isn’t as important to conquer as it used to be.

The girl singing was amazing. Delta? go away.

Think Delta is talented and beautiful but not my type of music. Sadly a lot of great artists from Australia and elsewhere all want to succeed in America but dont make it. Delta is hugely popular in Australia but I am sure she would also love to do well in the US. Love that she is such a caring and emotional person after all these years in a though industry and think she will do the best for the singers that she is mentoring.

If yu don’t care don’t comment or watch any of her news.
    I am not a fan of her but she’s really pretty and talented but most of all really femenine.

• Jackie

All you haters fuck off

Not everything has to be ok with you or just about america

Apr 17, 2012 @ 09:00 am
    inhumancreation said:
    She’s really pretty and she’s talented but she’s not relevant in the US

Apr 17, 2012 @ 09:00 am
    inhumancreation said:
    She’s really pretty and she’s talented but she’s not relevant in the US

Who cares about here!!! go again cheater!

Apr 17, 2012 @ 11:55 am
    Apr 17, 2012 @ 09:00 am
    inhumancreation said:
    She’s really pretty and she’s talented but she’s not relevant in the US

Who cares about here!!! go again cheater!

So far in The Voice Australia (after 3 episodes),
    TeamSeal: 6/12 contestants
    TeamJoel: 5/12 contestants
    TeamDelta: 5/12 contestants
    TeamKeith: 5/12 contestants

so no “xopretty00″ she was chosen as a mentor just as many times as 2 others.

seriously some of you people are really immature, if you dislike her dont read or comment on her posts, leave it to people who give a damn about delta. once again, i repeat what others have said ‘the world does NOT revolve around America!.

love delta, she’s fantastic.

• xopretty00

I feel bad for her because I heard nobody picked her for the voice.:(

• BrokenArrow

Niceeee

• Jake

I’m a huge fan of her now! Keep posting more Delta, I love her!

Well, I think Delta is talented and pretty, BUT I STILL DON’T LIKE HER!

Nobody cares about Delta anymoree.

She’s really pretty and she’s talented but she’s not relevant in the US

OMG SHE LOOKS LIKE A YOUNG CELINE DION

• inhumancreation

She’s really pretty and she’s talented but she’s not relevant in the US
    Wanna hear something crazy? Not everything revolves around America. There are people from other countries who come on here too.

OMG SHE LOOKS LIKE A YOUNG CELINE DION

YES! i love her!
    she is beautiful and have an angelic voice !!!

Yup, she reminds me of Celine Dion, too. Most of the song she sang well, except she sang one part really badly, VERY out of key. She’s pretty. But no one seems to be beating down her door to date her. Wonder why. She is such a tall woman. Maybe there’s a lot of short guys in Australia.

why the fuck would i care?

If yu don’t care don’t comment or watch any of her news.

• Belle

She’s got a very powerful voice. I’m in love with this song!!!