Miley Cyrus EMERGENCY ROOM Stitches

erhe5wh54h
AqtomwiCAAAimID

Thank God, Christ still survived very scary!! More pretty pix HERE! Sex Miley was rushed to an emergency room Monday night, after she cut herself with a kitchen knife at her home in Toluca Lake. She really needs Nick, still heading down the wrong path.. ALSO, her faces in the pix look pretty!

• anonmus

She’s with her grandma. It’s not like she was trying to commit suicide. And 8 stitches is a pretty serious cut. Everybody always has to jump on her about everything.

Miley_Jonas said:
    sexonfire11 said:
    lool I only go to hospitals when i feel so sick and about to die not a finger cut
    sorry miley love you but srsly lol

My brother cut his finger with a tree-cutter and had to get tons of stitches. Getting cut with a blender is pretty bad. You don’t go to the hospital only when you’re dying:P.
    lool i hate hospitals and doctors
    doctors scare me so i never go cuz iam always like no they might tell smth wrong with my body even if i was fine
    iam amost 21 but yes they scare me

• sexonfire11

shit i typed as anonymous

So why does Nick have to come into the equation? That’s really stupid.

Oceanup is just dumb and trying to stir shit

Miley is NOT here to raise your child

are you ok,sexonfire11?

• Anonamas

“She really needs Nick, still heading down the wrong path.”

…………………..

There is no hope for this site.

Wow, going to the emergency room just for a cut? Wash it off, put some Neosporin and a band-aid on it and you’d be fine -_-

she’s a reckless driver and a drug addict. Not a good role model at all.
    ==

Don’t make me cut you, you bitch

• BrokenArrow

her fan base is made of young little girls mostly so she needs to stop being such a bad influence, she doesn’t appreciate her fans.

If parents want their child to have a good role model then they should be one.

• YoursTruely

Okay.. Since when does cutting her finger and going to the emergency room have anything to do with her status as a rolemodel???? Even when she does nothing wrong y’all bit** about her

THERE’S A GORGEOUSSELENA ON AD!

Anyone think its the same GS from here??

• SubwayToVenus

LMAO

• YoursTruely

Oh and btw if you’ve ever been going to the emergency room driving or not I doubt you’ll be worrying about who’s outside the window. She was probably concerned about her finger, not looking for paps

• Belle

People, she accidentally cut her finger while probably cooking. It wasn’t her wrist or anything. It was merely an accident. So why does Nick have to come into the equation? That’s really stupid.

plus the person taking the video or pictures was in a car if you notice at the end of the video

Really people, her cut was enough to warrant 8 stitches! She cut her finger in her mom’s kitchen preparing a family dinner in the early evening. When the bleeding doesn’t stop and you can see a long and deep cut, and it’s 7pm at night, you go to the ER down the street you morons!

Yes, she’s a reckless driver (I’ve seen her around Studio City) but heard she gave up cigs and pot in the last month when she started getting healthy with pilates and eating right.

• Miley_Jonas

she’s a reckless driver and a drug addict. Not a good role model at all.

Since you know her personally and know all this…

• threelittlebirds

She really needs Nick, still heading down the wrong path

really? so cutting your self because of a kitchen injury is considered going down the wrong path? well, don’t want to be a bad influence on anyone now.

• sexonfire11

sorry miley love you but srsly lol

I’m a Niley fan, but SERIOUSLY?!?! ‘She really needs Nick, still heading down the wrong path..’ yeah if that wrong path was heading down the corridor to her kitchen!! She cut her FINGER by ACCIDENT, I don’t see this as an emergency that Nick desperately needs to save her from :’) And as for people calling her a bad role model, I actually think she’s becoming a better role model day by day, she’s wearing decent clothes, she’s looking great due to keeping fit and healthy and she constantly looking out for her friends/family/pets/fans!!

wtf you metion nick in every Miley’s situation????????

lol she couldn’t handle de knife with those tacky nails XD omg I’m such troll xD

• Dania

I fucking love you! that is what I think, Miley is not a mom for every little girl or boy out there, lol. when she have kids then you can judge her if she is a bad role model. Take responsibility of your kids you people.

OceanUP, are you seriously bringing Niley into this?
    Pathetic~

• Miley_Jonas

sexonfire11 said:
    sorry miley love you but srsly lol

• Miley_Jonas

Anons with sense <333333 .

• Wish

wtf? ‘hey guise on my way to the hospital 4 mi stitches, here r sum pix that i posted of my hurt pout face on instagram :((( xoxo’. there’s really no need, miley.

I actually lost my breath when I read it on AD for a sec lol

I got a tiny cut on my thumb before when I was cleaning my blender few weeks ago wasn’t a big deal since it was a just a tiny cut it’s gone now :)

she didn’t see the paparazzi? do you not look out your window when driving by or i don’t know. KNOW they will be there because you’re freaking famous?

• BrokenArrow

I love her sunnies!

• BrokenArrow

haha her faces! I think they did not know the papz were there.

gee.. thanks miley for rubbing it that you can afford versace sunglasses… -__-

====================
    Give her a break! She wasn’t even driving, not everyone looks out the window while in a car

she’s a reckless driver and a drug addict. Not a good role model at all.

I wonder if the dogs lapped up the blood on the counter?! If they were mixing up margaritas, and her blood dripped into it, would that change the drink to a bloody mary?
    I wonder if the reason she was using the blender was that the family hides all the knives whenever she comes over so she can’t cut herself. Did Liam go to make sure his freeloader status in her life is maintained?
    All these questions I ponder, and yet I have no answers. If only I knew these things, then I’d be able to sleep tonight.

Apr 17, 2012 @ 02:50 pm
    she’s a reckless driver and a drug addict. Not a good role model at all.

You’re probably a parent lol. Grow up, she doesn’t need to be a role model.. That’s why you have a family.

Her fan base WAS made up of young girls who liked Hannah Montana but both they and Miley have grown up.

She’s growing up. Of course she does things little girls should not do. But honestly, i don’t think any of you would actually pretend to be perfect just to be a role model. She just wants to live her life as normal as she can.

• gorgeousselena

eww her face! and stupid attention whore she really had to say “my versace sunnies”? gahhh annoying and talentless bitch!

————————-

Honestly honey, are you THAT jealous about her versace sunnies? bahahaha how old are u? 4 years old yet?

• LeahNurse

As much as I love Miley and i’m glad she’s ok. The media need to calm down abit… i cut myself accidently loads of times and everyone’s acting like she was gonna die.

So she’s saying that normally when she goes out of the house & notices the photographers, she “poses” for them and puts on a pretty face?

“Miley Christ?”

You’re ridiculous, OceanUp. Absolutely ridiculous.