One Direction SEXY TIME SONGS

VIDEO DIARY under! Zayn’s mom Tricia Brannan said: ‘I don’t expect Zayn to text me all the time. But I text him ‘night night, Son’ and he texts back ‘love you, Mum’.’ Directioners flock to Tricia’s East Bowling house: ‘Girls come and stand at the gate. Fans ask me for permission to marry him but he can choose his own Mrs.’

Love fucking Katy she’s awesome but they would pick the white girl. They didn’t even fucking hesitate, thank God for Harry. But I would’ve said Katy too because Rihanna is … Nasty.

• SubwayToVenus

They didn’t pick Katy because she’s white, its because she’s gorgeous and terribly nice, while Rihanna is just.. trashy.

subwaytovenus you’re such a bitch, i bet you give black/fat/ugly people a hard time, you’re such a bullie. no wonder why you like these annoying british guys, they’re as bitchy as you are.

_

I know, that whole comment was a contradiction because I said I would’ve picked Katy too because Rihanna is nasty.

nonymous said:

Seriously? So because I’m white that means I hate black people? I am british so I hate fat and ugly people? what is wrong with you? I’m not a fucking bullie, and neither are these guys and neither is EVERY british person.

_

I’m just going to point out some things here. Niall is IRISH, Harry is ENGLISH. British ppl are waaay less racist than Americans. Dating outside their race isn’t a problem for them.

You’re not even black.

I give them two years. They’re so untalented, girls like them cause they’re hot and flirty.

LOL

• Live.Love.Learn.

Rihanna is gorgeous and nice too though. & Katy’s trashy as well…they’re pretty evenly matched IMO

Harry’s hair is turning straight

_

but they only fancy hot fans, they ignore black/fat/ugly fans. AND BRITISH PEOPLE NEVER SHUT UP, THEY’RE ANNOYING AS FUCK.

Ew, Rihanna is fucked up.

You think you’re so perfect because you’re pretty, and that doesn’t give you the right to discriminate!! and I’ve seen your pictures a while ago, I know your type. YOU BRITISH PEOPLE ARE ALL THE SAME.

They didn’t give much option so I would’ve
    picked Katy also.

you only say that cause you’re a nigga as well.

• BrokenArrow

Leave British people alone if you dont like them ok, but dont write 531321321 comments about it.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Yeah you’re right. Some do. But that’s the case with A LOT of artists tbh. They definitely have the talent to match.

& I happen to be one of the girls who doesn’t like them for their looks, but for their talent and charm. At first glance, I didn’t find any of them attractive. It wasn’t until I saw their X Factor videos that I totally fell for them.

• SubwayToVenus

Hmm, she’s attractive but I wouldn’t say she’s gorgeous and how is Katy trashy? have you seen her interviews? her outfits don’t define her personality at all, she’s actually very adorable.

• SubwayToVenus

Excuse me? Did I miss something? When did I ever discriminate? Stop it. You’re not fun, please describe my type then. Leave me alone, you’re just being rude and you’re putting things in my mouth I never said.

_

It’s not alot of black fans that I see stalk them down, they never ignore their bigger fans at least I’ve never seen Harry do that and they have plenty of fans with nice bodies but not the prettiest faces.

• thisloveisours

lol the girl interviewing them looks like lily allen

• Anon

you only say that cause you’re a nigga as well.

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Live.Love.Learn. said:

i agree with you, and maybe they won’t last forever and have only 15 minutes of fame but most boy bands don’t last either so who cares tbh lol, but they are extremely talented

• Live.Love.Learn.

Maybe, but dressing in skimpy clothing while playing up her sex appeal definitely isn’t a classy thing to do. Especially considering that she used to be a Christian Rock singer. She’s a sell-out basically :L

You’re a hypocrite, none of them are discriminating, yet you are by saying us british people are annoying and bitchy.

SailorMouth said:
    Can’t be Claudia, the english is too good. hmm.

• SubwayToVenus

Not cool…it’s never okay to tell someone to die. You never know their situation. They could be contemplating suicide for all you know, and one stupid comment like that might just push them over the edge.

I don’t understand how some people can wish death upon someone like that, even if you hate me you can’t wish death upon me.

• SubwayToVenus

LMAO, i just saw the video, the doll part is hilarious.

I LOVE 1D…:D

I LOVE 1D…:D

I love Niall’s accent so muchhhhh <3

• Live.Love.Learn.

I just got an email from OU my IP number adress is being violated, what does that even mean? :| I am scared, is this why OU’s been banning me for the past weeks?
    I have no idea what that means =/

• SailorMouth

That’s fucking creepy how an IP address can tell you so much. That shit cray..

Byee

I have no idea what that means =/

I don’t know but that happened to me like a month ago too, lol. Bye Marissa :)

I love Niall’s accent so muchhhhh <3
    ——————-
    Irish accents actually bother me =X
    the only Irish accent I’ve ever been able to be okay with is Devon Murray, Seamus Finnigan in the Harry Potter movies. Other than that, they don’t really appeal to me the way British accents do.

SailorMouth said:

That’s fucking creepy how an IP address can tell you so much. That shit cray..
    —————————
    That’s how the FBI does its job.

Bye Marissa!

——————
    Irish accents actually bother me =X

Aww, I find them adorable, actually I always though Seamus accent is annoying, haha. But I love Niall’s! Anyway, you know maybe why :( I am biased. Haha, gurl I am trying to send you a link via Tumblr and I can’t :(

As soon as that creepy anon was told it was a user it disappeared. Oh well.

• SubwayToVenus

That’s fucking creepy how an IP address can tell you so much. That shit cray..
    —————————
    That’s how the FBI does its job.

Bye Marissa!

And how they traced Miley’s leaker and found ou where he lived, lmao. That’s even more creepy.

• SubwayToVenus

That’s fucking creepy how an IP address can tell you so much. That shit cray..
    —————————
    That’s how the FBI does its job.

Bye Marissa!

• SubwayToVenus

As soon as that creepy anon was told it was a user it disappeared. Oh well.

I emailed OU ,maybe they banned her/him.

——————
    I’ll leave something in your ask and then you can send it back :)

——————
    I’ll leave something in your ask and then you can send it back :)

Okay Dj Zayn Malik, hahaha.

Hola putas

Dani, It still won’t let me :( and now I can’t even reply

• l?veislouder

Okay Dj Zayn Malik, hahaha.
    —————-
    hahaha ;)

Dani, It still won’t let me :( and now I can’t even reply
    ————————–
    What even with tumblr?! ughhh! >.<

Loveislouder why don’t you love me?

Dani, It still won’t let me :( and now I can’t even reply
    ————————–
    What even with tumblr?! ughhh! >.< - I don't know! This one's the pic I find gorgeous http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/417019_390076584352645_223852614308377_1498555_1533380959_n.jpg
    He looks so stylish!

• SubwayToVenus

Loveislouder why don’t you love me?

Because she already loves me!

Loveislouder why don’t you love me, hold me, kiss me?

• SubwayToVenus

omg can someone shoot them? they’re annoying.

if you don’t like them so much, WHY ARE YOU EVEN IN THIS PAGE?! fuck off!

uhm can you just get the eff out of here? you’re the annoying one stupid b****

british people are annoying as fuck, i guess now by subwaytovenus is such an annoying bitch, she’s british. YOU ALL GO SUCK A FUCK.

Why are you even on the 1D page if you don’t like them? Just get lost and stop posting hate!!

harry the rabbit

overrated.
    *throws carrots at them*

Louis and Liam are actually the only ones who are cute.

why would anyone shoot someones child? Sane ppl anyways. Just fucking sick.

Harry is actually really cute but he needs to tame them fucking curls.

Wow, talk about discrimination…

Fuck you.

I don’t know! This one’s the pic I find gorgeous

He looks so stylish!
    —————————-
    I’m very sorry to inform you all that loveislouder, also lovingly known as Dani, will no longer be able to reply to comments, due to convulsions stemming from “seeing dat gorgeous man in daaa beautiful suit!!!” x_x

• l?veislouder

OMG CLAUDIA’S ALSO TROLLING ON AD.
    Lmao
    —————–
    I wish there was a way to see her atrocious comments there lol. It just says how many comments she’s left, not how to see them.
    And she says we have no lives; she has accounts on at least three celebrity gossip sites xD

ONE DIRECTION FANS ARE UGLY. JUST LIKE JONAS BROTHERS FANS AND SELENA GOMEZ FANS AND MILEY FANS AND DON’T GET ME STARTED WITH DEMI FANS, NO PRETTY GIRL WOULD LIKE THESE LOSERS.

LEAVE BRITISH PEOPLE AND SUBWAYTOVENUS ALONE. I AM BRITISH AND I AM VERY UPSET WITH THESE COMMENTS.

—————————

Lmao <3, he really looks amazing. It’s like he has no physical flaws at all.

_

They don’t have black fans. Their fans are either pretty and fat or ugly and fit.

They didn’t give much option so I would’ve
    picked Katy also.

rihanna is very plain without makeup i was shocked when i saw a candid of her with her natural face and no wig on, her photos are really photoshopped in magazines, and plus she wears like 5 pounds of makeup and huge wigs 0.o

• BrokenArrow

You said Louis and Liam are cute lol.

Full on trolling going on in here.

—————-

I haven’t seen her in a while here though, lmao, I actually always laugh hard at her comments. She’s also a user in Just Jared right?

• SubwayToVenus

Her body is amazing, I’d show it off too if I had that body to be honest, haha. She’s still very christian despite what she sells.

Live.Love.Learn. said:

i love katy’s personality but i have to agree with you, she wanted to be famous and she knew you have to have that trashy pop star look to make it now so she sold out on her values

okay guys, so why did you come here to hate on my babies? shut up and get the hell out of here? kay? thanks!

but whatever, hate if you want, the boys got their girls anyway. btw, they dont care about haters as long as they’ve got us. ;) kbye

Is it wrong for a man to have a sugar baby \?? It is an absolutely extramarital relationship, but more and more services come out on Internet focusing on this kind of relationship, such as _http://www.agelessdate.com/ ~~~~~~~~~~.

• l?veislouder

LMAO, OMG LMFAO. That’s plain rude what she said to you, she called your mom a gold digger, I would’ve have totally slapped that bitch. Does she really expect us to believe, she’s so rich none of her family members need to even work? lmao. Claudia amuses me.
    —————————
    Yeah seriously. And you know what’s so funny about that? My mom didn’t date him when he was Justin’s bodyguard lmao. They dated when they were sixteen. I don’t think Justin was even a thought in his mom’s head when my mom and Moshe were together lmao. Claudia’s just a stupid bitch. She thinks she knows everything, but she really doesn’t. Like I’d let her know enough to write a book about me and profit off my life without my permission -____- lmao!
    Please, if her family was so rich, they could afford her some manners and decent social skills. Clearly, there is something wrong in that family.

————————–

I love how she’s always talking about your mom, your fiance, your life and you but she’s just a pathetic hater, who lies about her life which is SAD, because honestly lying about who you are and where you live only means you don’t like your actual life, and she can’t spell for shit, is she seriously expecting everyone to believe she goes to college?

————————-
    It’s not even her spelling that’s the issue, it’s comprehension and sentence structure. There’s no way she lives somewhere where she goes to an American University; they’d kick her out in a second because her papers would definitely not be A papers. Maybe it’s my life she wants, so she’s always putting it down, because someone else has something she wants. It would explain why she hates on Miley so badly too. Sad, sad life.

————————

I know, if she lives in Florida, means she goes to college in Florida, which is impossible because her english is horrible, so that’s just a lie.
    And yes, I think she actually wants your life, because she’s honestly obsessed with you.

————————
    Oh gosh >.< Now I know how celebrities feel with Stalker Sarah. lol

———————–
    Oh gosh >.< Now I know how celebrities feel with Stalker Sarah. lol – LMAO, I remember when she was TT, it was hilarious. I’ve exceeded my limit on Tumblr, I hate when that happens.

——————————–
    lol she’s been a TT a couple of times already, and I honestly think she loves it everytime. Ariana Grande (I think) tweeted her and was like, “don’t let them call you that!” referring to “Stalker Sarah” and she didn’t even say anything. I think she loves the “fame.”

• Yriz

Some people here really have anger control issues… :\

——————————–

LMFAO, I DIED.

LMFAO, I DIED.
    ——————————-
    I did too. I was like, “Ariana, you’re a cutie, but come on, you should know better. We all know better!” hahaha.
    And sorry about not replying about the tumblr thing; yeah, meeting the limit freaking sucks. I try to remember what number I was at when I started posting so I know when I’m close to reaching it, then I start saving things in drafts and going slower with the posting. Then midnight comes around and I’m like a racehorse shooting out of the gate the way I reblog lmao

——————————-

Aaaaaaah, that’s a good idea, I feel horrible not being able to reblog oh my God, it sucks, haha.
    We should talk via Tumblr, it’s dead here, haha

We should talk via Tumblr, it’s dead here, haha
    —————–
    lol yes, we definitely should. send me something to my ask, and check out my next reblogged post

Uh….why come to 1D’s post to hate? How does that help your life?

Since when?

————————
    She was writing novels about me earlier today in the Miley skull romper post. I think she waits until posts die down before going and attacking people, as if to decrease the chances of someone fighting back. That would make sense if she wasn’t then spouting out her bullshit to no one -____- lol

• SubwayToVenus

Not true. I’ve seen pretty directioners, pretty Jonas fans, pretty Miley and Selena fans. So shut up.

Thanks love!

_

i’ve never seen any black fans either, its mostly very young like 11 to 15 year old white girls

You said Louis and Liam are cute lol.

That wasn’t me. I DON’T LIKE THESE LITTLE GROUP OF UNTALENTED FAGS, WHO ARE RUDE TO THEIR NON HOT FANS.

subwaytovenus you’re such a complainer, stop pretending you’re not a bitchy bully.

• Anon

Clearly that anon is trolling but when “it” said ‘nigga’ not one of you said anything but yet they said something about british ppl and Katy and y’all rolling over to defend. Thanks for proving that shit-head right.

Since when?

since they became relevant.

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    I think Rihanna is stunning..

compared to how perfect they make her look in magazines and with all the makeup and wigs it makes her look average when she doesn’t have it on, if i saw her and she was a normal girl i’m sure i would think she was pretty but after seeing the photoshopped pics and stuff she can’t compare to her photoshopped-self lol

• Live.Love.Learn.

So would I, but in appropriate, flattering clothing.

& I find her to just be very hypocritical. She couldn’t sell music very well prior to her sex appeal image. She sold out and gave up on the music she was singing before just to attain popularity.

• SubwayToVenus

I am not fucking complaining. And I am not pretending, I am NOT a bitchy bully, seems like you have realized your spelling mistake, bullie. Go away.

So much fucking racism in one post. I can’t.

• BrokenArrow

You said Louis and Liam are cute lol.

yes that was you :P

This.

• Live.Love.Learn.

I mean I like Katy and her music, but it is what it is.

• SubwayToVenus

So would I, but in appropriate, flattering clothing.

Hmm, I don’t agree, but well opinions are opinions, I think she’s amazing, she wants to be a singer, so of course she’ll change so she can be one, she’s just living her dream tbh. Hahah, but I get your point.

@the creepy anon. You just got done saying the ‘n’ word but called 1D racist. Where’s the logic?

yes that was you :P

I WASN’T ME YOU BITCH. and stop pretending you’re a british people defender, you’re hispanic, they would discriminate you too, cause they’re a piece of white trash. just like subwaytovenus proves to be and just like THESE DISGUSTING MANWHORES prove to be too.

YES YOU ARE COMPLAINING OF THE OTHER ANON WHO’S AGREEING WITH ME CALLING BRITISH PEOPLE ANNOYING AND BITCHY BUT YOU DEFEND KATY PERRY THROUGH STICK AND THIN CAUSE SHE’S WHITE AND YOU ARE HATING ON RIHANNA CAUSE SHE’S BLACK, AND ONLY RACIST PEOPLE COULD LIKE A BAND LIKE ONE DIRECTION.

• Live.Love.Learn.

I still think she’s beautiful without makeup/ with minimal makeup.

I AM NIGGA, I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY THE WORD. And 1D are racists, they ignore black and non hot fans.

I have to sadly agree with that crazy anon because he or she just said the n word and NO ONE SAID SHIT so.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Ignoring ‘non-hot’ fans doesn’t make you racist though….

• SubwayToVenus

You are fucking sick. I don’t discriminate people. I’d never discriminate someone for being black or fat or hispanic, actually she’s argentinian, and I love that country, I think it’s beautiful and people there are beautiful too, so shut the fuck up.

_

You’re fucking bipolar. Make up you’re mind, are you black or white?

• SubwayToVenus

Too bad the other anon is YOU. You are agreeing with your own self, which is sad. And no I defend Katy because I LOVE HER and I am not even hating on Rihanna, just because I think she’s trashy doesn’t mean I hate her so please just get the fuck out and leave me alone, the only racist bitch here is you.

Apr 17, 2012 @ 04:01 pm
    _

You’re fucking bipolar. Make up you’re mind, are you black or white?

No, I am black. SUBWAYTOVENUS said she’s white, she’s a bitch.

• l?veislouder

Lmao <3, he really looks amazing. It’s like he has no physical flaws at all.
    ———————
    I KNOOOOOOOWWW <3 hahaha

————————

LMAO I swear I can’t with her. She’s obsessed with you and it’s hilarious because when I insult her she doesn’t reply to my comments.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• l?veislouder

“lmao many of my friends and i would not need to go to college because our parents have too much money (more than u can imagine lol) and we have a huge trust with which we could live peacefully the rest of our lives and even our children and the children of these, etc”
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    ———————————-
    She really is, like why do you constantly need to tell me about my life?! lmao. And she always mentions my mom dating Justin’s bodyguard; like, why does that concern you so much? Do you wish it was your mom who did it? Actually, I heard of a Florida woman claiming Moshe (Justin’s bodyguard) stole $3,000 from her. If Claudia does indeed live in Florida, maybe it was her mom, and she’s just mad that my mom dated him and her mom was robbed from him xD lmfaooo. OR WHAT IF IT WAS CLAUDIA WHO WAS ROBBED?! OMGGGG! LMFAOOO!! XD
    lmao, I’m dead, I’m dead xD

but of course, since Claudia “have too much money (more than u can imagine lol),” $3,000 really is nothing to her, so she should be good with that “trust” of hers to live peacefully xD
    so much peace with hating Miley, huh haha

———————————
    lmao, I’m dead, I’m dead xD

so much peace with hating Miley, huh haha

Apr 17, 2012 @ 03:59 pm
    Live.Love.Learn. said:
    Ignoring ‘non-hot’ fans doesn’t make you racist though….

THEY ARE RUDE TO BLACK FAT AND UGLY FANS, THEY’RE MEAN FAGS WHO TREAT THEIR FANS LIKE SHIT.

I’m black and I like 1D so I guess I’m that black fan that doesn’t exist. Ok cool.

I told you so.

I agree with you fellow anon! ONE DIRECTION SUCK AND SO DO BRITISH PEOPLE.

• Live.Love.Learn.

No they’re not. & if you were a real fan, you’d know that.

STOP PLAYING MOTHER TERESA, I KNOW YOUR TYPE, FUCKING BITCH.

• Live.Love.Learn.

I know black people who are fans…

Apr 17, 2012 @ 04:04 pm
    Live.Love.Learn. said:
    No they’re not. & if you were a real fan, you’d know that.

Denial. I don’t know about them being racists, but they do ignore non pretty fans.

• SubwayToVenus

No, I am black. SUBWAYTOVENUS said she’s white, she’s a bitch.

How does me saying I’m white makes a bitch? Fuck off.

You’re fucking bipolar. Make up you’re mind, are you black or white?

No, I am black. SUBWAYTOVENUS said she’s white, she’s a bitch.
    _

Right so which anon said this then?

you only say that cause you’re a nigga as well

• SubwayToVenus

STOP PLAYING MOTHER TERESA, I KNOW YOUR TYPE, FUCKING BITCH.

Lol, you’re hopeless.

Live.Love.Learn. said:

I still think she’s beautiful without makeup/ with minimal makeup.

fair enough

Live.Love.Learn. said:

I still think she’s beautiful without makeup/ with minimal makeup.

thats cool, a lot of other people do to i’m in the minority of find her plain looking :P

i seriously doubt 1d is racist

Ok it’s like 3 fucking racist anons in here. Different IP addresses.

Apr 17, 2012 @ 04:04 pm
    Live.Love.Learn. said:
    No they’re not. & if you were a real fan, you’d know that.

they are guys and are not perfect, you expect way too much of them

• Live.Love.Learn.

Right so which anon said this then?

you only say that cause you’re a nigga as well
    Um I said that….and I’m neither anon nor black soo..

i seriously doubt 1d is racist
    __

But you not long just said 1D doesn’t have black fans.

Live.Love.Learn. i think this anon is calling 1d racist just to make you mad

• Live.Love.Learn.

Ok it’s like 3 fucking racist anons in here. Different IP addresses.
    & you’d know this how?

i seriously doubt 1d is racist
    __

But you not long just said 1D doesn’t have black fans.

ok how does that make them racist? they don’t choose who they’re fans are..

Um I said that….and I’m neither anon nor black soo..
    _

I was talking about the last part not the first comment.

Live.Love.Learn. i think this anon is calling 1d racist just to make you mad
    Nah they were fighting with some other anon first. I just jumped in. He/she’s been trolling several posts now -___-

• thisloveisours

oh and i said i don’t see any black fans that doesn’t mean there isn’t. i was just saying i haven’t seen any, but i don’t watch every performance/show they’re on either, so there very well could be many black fans

& you’d know this how?
    _

simple, copy paste comment into address bar

Subwaytovenus is a slut, she would totally fuck one of them, so her opinion doesn’t count, she doesn’t care about their music, she just wants any of them to penetrate her, so as she’s pretty she doesn’t care about them being rude to average looking fans.
    Live love learn is in denial, she knows they’re rude to non hot fans but she doesn’t want to make them look back.
    Thisloveisours is just stupid.
    AND THE ANON IS INSANE BUT HAS A POINT.

Live.Love.Learn. said:
    Live.Love.Learn. i think this anon is calling 1d racist just to make you mad

ohh ok

I AM NOT TROLLING I AM BEING BLUNT HONEST.

BRITISH PEOPLE SUCK. ONE DIRECTION ARE DOUCHE BAGS AND SUBWAYTOVENUS IS WHORISH BITCH.

ok how does that make them racist? they don’t choose who they’re fans are
    _

I never said that made them racist and I don’t think they are I was just pointing out what you said. But enough of that I don’t want to talk about this anymore.

• SubwayToVenus

Thisloveisours is just stupid.
    AND THE ANON IS INSANE BUT HAS A POINT.

Lol, back off, are you obsessed with me or something? You should stop now, you’re not funny, you don’t know me so stop being rude to me and to everyone.

ok how does that make them racist? they don’t choose who they’re fans are

okay

FUCK YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

• SubwayToVenus

Ou instead of banning me, ban the fucking anon, God.

• vAnonymous

Aye @ creepy anon do you know SubwayToVenus? I’ve been on this site for a yr now and have never seen her. How you know she’s pretty? Not that I’m doubting she is but how do YOU know?

vAnonymous said:

Cause she once posted pictures here when this was alive and all of the users were posting poctures of themselves and because of her tumblr pic. DOESN’T MIND CAUSE SHE’S A FUCKING BITCH.

FUCK YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

GO DIE.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Well thanks for the least harsh comment :)

I’m really not though. They may not give their numbers to or flirt with fans who are less attractive, but they certainly don’t ignore them or treat them like shit. I truly believe they care about their fans and have that much respect for them.

WHERE IS THAT BITCH LOVEISLOUDER? I FUCKING HATE HER RACIST ASS TOO.

Well thanks for the least harsh comment :)

NO THEY DON’T. THEY’RE RUDE FAGGOTS.

Yay

Well thanks for the least harsh comment :)

Actually they do ignore them and they’re rude, they mock their fans and they’re only nice to slutty fans.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Ou instead of banning me, ban the fucking anon, God.
    banning you? O.o

• vAnonymous

_

You’re keeping tabs on her then. Ok.

• Live.Love.Learn.

WHERE IS THAT BITCH LOVEISLOUDER? I FUCKING HATE HER RACIST ASS TOO.
    You hate me? :(

• SubwayToVenus

LMAO, wow that was like two years ago, you’re creepy for remembering those pictures.

• SubwayToVenus

Ou instead of banning me, ban the fucking anon, God.
    banning you? O.o

Lol yeah for some mins they kept on redirecting me to Google instead of the post.

Proof?

• Live.Love.Learn.

They’re not banning you. That’s just an error that happens sometimes. Especially if you’re using Google Chrome

WHERE IS THAT BITCH LOVEISLOUDER? I FUCKING HATE HER RACIST ASS TOO.

Me too.

• l?veislouder

WHERE IS THAT BITCH LOVEISLOUDER? I FUCKING HATE HER RACIST ASS TOO.
    ————————
    I still don’t know how I’ve ever done anything to show I’m racist. I’m really not racist at all.

WHERE IS THAT BITCH LOVEISLOUDER? I FUCKING HATE HER RACIST ASS TOO.
    You hate me? :(

YES THOUGH YOU’RE NOT SLUTTY LIKE SUBWAYTOVENUS IS AND YOU’RE NOT ANNOYING LIKE LOVEISLOUDER IS BUT I HATE FOR BEING A FAN OF THIS DISGUSTING BAND.

———————–

AW HERE YOU ARE YOU FUCKING BITCH. YOU ARE AS RACIST AND AS BITCHY AS SUBWAYTOVENUS IS. NOW I KNOW WHY YOU ARE BOTH FAN OF THESE LOSERS.

Proof?

You have plenty of proof though, it’s pretty obvious. They are douche bags.

I’m not the anon cursing on everyone but I do agree, One direction guys are rude to non hot fans.

———————
    I love your understanding of others to have opinions that differ from yourself.

umm thanks…? I guess =/
    You shouldn’t hate someone for liking different things than you though. We’re all entitled to our own opinions.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU GIVE OTHER PEOPLE A HARD TIME. YOU FUCKING BULLY.

——————–
    Do you have any proof that I’m racist? No? Oh. Then sit down :)

umm thanks…? I guess =/

THANKS FOR ADMITTING SUBWAYTOVENUS IS A SLUT AND LOVEISLOUDER IS ANNOYING.

• l?veislouder

You have plenty of proof though, it’s pretty obvious. They are douche bags.
    ————————
    Like?

• SailorMouth

_

Very invalid comment. I’m black, I like 1D and I’m not racist.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Lol just stop please. Yes you are. Usually when people say “I’m not…but..” they are.

Loveislouder I love how you try to sound nice and peacefull when in reality you’re just a dumb bitch.

Actually I’m not lol

———————–
    Like?

You know perfectly well.

• Live.Love.Learn.

THANKS FOR ADMITTING SUBWAYTOVENUS IS A SLUT AND LOVEISLOUDER IS ANNOYING.
    I didn’t admit anything…

SUBWAYTOVENUS IS THE TYPICAL BITCH WHO WILL STEAL YOUR BOYFRIEND FROM YOU. AND LOVEISLOUDER IS THE TYPICAL BITCH WHO WILL SPREAD RUMOURS ABOUT YOU.

————————–
    lol so either way, I can’t win, huh? lovely.

Actually I’m not lol

.____.

You know perfectly well.
    ——————-
    lol, invalid.

• SubwayToVenus

Ugh this shit, they keep directing me to Google. ANON YOU DISGUST ME, I’M DONE ARGUING WITH YOU, YOU’RE SICK, JUST GET THE FUCK OUT.

• SubwayToVenus

And you’re the typical loser who sits on a chair to hate on people you don’t know over the Internet.

• thisloveisours

WHERE IS THAT BITCH LOVEISLOUDER? I FUCKING HATE HER RACIST ASS TOO.
    You hate me? :(

you are seriously the most pathetic person in the world, and yes i know who you are. i can’t believe you are going anon and trolling like this just to get attention – how sad and pathetic are you do you not have friends in real life or something? and its not even funny or entertaining and its only a matter of time before you get banned from here

You’re fucking stupid.

GO DIE
    Wow, you just crossed the line, you think wishing death upon me will validate your point? It won’t. I’ll email OU.

• SailorMouth

@ insane anon, you’re a user on here?!

SailorMouth said:
    @ insane anon, you’re a user on here?!

yes she is, look up how to trace an ip and you will see who it is

• SailorMouth

Can’t be Claudia, the english is too good. hmm.

GO DIE.