Justin Bieber BLACK SMART CAR HOT

bieberblacksmartcar-73
bieberblacksmartcar-33

Singer & actor Justin Bieber and his bodyguard seen leaving a Ducati motorcycle dealership in West Hollywood, California on April 18, 2012. Justin then hopped into his all black Smart Car. Photos: FameFlynet.

Around the web

Danielle was a flaming alcoholic when he was filming the latter episodes of HP. He’s admited being drunk and hungover for many of the shoots. He has since cleaned his act up, but non the less, at best, he is a recovering alcoholic. If he didn’t have such a great sense of humor, he would not be so likeable. So, kindly put to you, what were you smoking during the HP years?:)Kidding.

• EarthChild

he does NOT have five or six cars. half the cars ppl see him in are rented or borrowed. he has a range rover, the fisker, and i think one other one that actually might be the one in these candids. (bc this could just be a rental for all we know)

I highly doubt you could rent a car done up like this. If so, I have never seen it. And I have seen many other commenters say he has 5-6 cars in several other posts.

• EarthChild

I know, he really should stop, I mean get like two very nice cars, buy a nice place, buy something to your family and get over yourself.

I wonder how much longer he’ll be relevant. If he transitions himself into a Justin Timberlake route, he’ll be okay, otherwise, he’s in trouble in the next year or so. The chorus of “Boyfriend” was a good start, but the rapping attempt just kind of ruined it. He bought himself a house, and I think he was looking at buying his family one but I’m not positive if he has purchased it. But someone really needs to start watching his spending.

Why does the number of cars he owns bother so many? Jay Leno has over 100 cars. I think having access to many cars for him is a good thing. It’s hard to find privacy, so he can maybe change up what he is driving when he needs to.

he has 8 cars.

• SubwayToVenus

I wonder that too, I don’t give him much though, we’ll see, he’ll still be relevant for the next 2 years, but his fans will grow up and he’ll start slowly fading, so he seriously needs to save his money, he has enough to get by for the rest of his life even without working, but if he keeps on buying unnecessary things he won’t. I like some of his songs but I hated Boyfriend tbh.
    I think it’s horrible.

Show me an 18 year old guy who, if he had the chance to own lots of cool cars wouldn’t and I will show you a guy that is not normal. Boys and their toys is a saying for a reason. The money he has is not in danger of disappearing by buying a few cars.

man at this rate he’s spending more than any state. i see it now its going to happen like mc hammer or worst. dude don’t waist money on more cars i know you were poor and didn’t have a lot of toys but cmon. yes you give money to charity’s and some donations are deductible. but I’m going to hate when i see your behind the music or your true hollywood story story.

• SubwayToVenus

Why would he rent a car? that car is not rented. I’m pretty sure he has at least 6 cars.

• SubwayToVenus

Actually the Jonas brothers, Daniel Radcliffe, and many more are richer than him and don’t own 6 cars. I am not saying it’s wrong for him to buy cars but why does he need so many? it’s ridiculous.

About his relevance… You can be sure that with what his team is setting up for a business model is very smart. His investment alone are worth more than five lifetimes for most. Selena and Justin are investing in smart futures. How much do you think they made from the billion dollar sale of Instagram? (00)”

• EarthChild

I think it’s horrible.

I don’t like Boyfriend but I thought the chorus was an attempt for the right direction. I give him props though, I didn’t think he’d be relevant this long. On another note, I remember when One Time came out and he was using “kidrauhl” on YouTube, and me and two friends made a remake. I was the “director.” He commented on it, and then my friend deleted the video because she “looked bad.” At least she saved the comment…haha

• SubwayToVenus

Really? wow that’s awesome, hahah. Yeah I know I also thought he’d be less relevant by now, but if we think about it, he became big in 2009 so it hasn’t really been that long, I think this new album will sell enough, but I’m not sure after it what will really happen, I’m pretty sure he’ll get serious with Selena which will cause a huge decrease on his fan base and well, we’ll have to wait and see, I don’t think he deserves everything he has because he’s nothing special, but I guess he’s obviously doing something right because he has every 12 year old teeny booper kissing his ass.

• l?veislouder

—————————
    I’m so glad you mentioned Daniel, because I don’t think that guy has one car. He spends his money on artwork lol

• SellyismygirlCrush

Another fucking car?? I now boycot buying his music.

————————–

Hahaha, well I had to mention him, he’s one of the richest guys on earth.

• l?veislouder

Hahaha, well I had to mention him, he’s one of the richest guys on earth.
    ———————–
    lol, seriously.

• SubwayToVenus

Hahaha, well I had to mention him, he’s one of the richest guys on earth.
    ———————–
    lol, seriously.

And still awesome, what I love the most about the HP cast is that despite how famous and rich and succesful they are, they’re so normal and humble and down to earth.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Even when celebs have these big ass homes or two, It pisses me off. Who needs that much space? Who needs that many cars?

• SubwayToVenus

Same here. That’s why I love Nick so much, he’s so simple, he bought a loft in NYC and has a Mustang. HE’S ADMIRABLE.

• l?veislouder

————————-
    That’s what I love about them too. Rupert’s driving an ice cream truck around, handing ice cream out to kids; Emma’s getting an education and filming a few more movies, all while looking beautiful (and not caring about twitter); Daniel’s making a few films as well, trying to break away from Harry Potter, though he accepts he may always be known as Harry; Tom is making a few films; Bonnie (Ginny) is getting married; and everyone else is living a nice life, lacking of drunkenly stumbling out of bars. The casting people really did well with those children.

• l?veislouder

lol omgshhh Caroline, I saw this thing a few other nights and I reblogged it, but I don’t know if you saw it.
    It said:
    I’m insecure. I know what for.
    I’m not Danielle, 32, or Eleanor-or-or

*dead* xD

Apr 18, 2012 @ 08:17 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

You do realize how much the loft in NYC cost right? Oh and he also owns a few cars and at least one truck.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Oh, Nick. The Olsens are billionaires and they share an apartment, well, last I had heard about them.

• l?veislouder

===========================
    His loft is 26-28k per month, can’t remember the price. He could do a lot worse. That’s actually pretty cheap. Props to him.

• Panda34

I’m Sorry but I hate the way he dresses for some reason idk

• SellyismygirlCrush

Hahaha

• l?veislouder

————————
    They should use their money to get new stylists, not even joking. All that money they save, yeah, use it on a stylist.

Apr 18, 2012 @ 08:21 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

Pretty sure the Olsens own four very expensive properties in the US and Europe.

Pop music.

you’ve lost your damn mind

STFU. He ain’t no damn King of nothing.

Pop music.

you’ve lost your damn mind
    _

Lost it? Apparently they never had it.

_

The most successful? Please get the FUCK OFF THE INTERNET. JUST WALK THE FUCK AWAY FROM IT.

Lost it? Apparently they never had it.

touche

Michael Jackson is dead, get over it, he died cause he was a child molester, Justin is harmless and actually talented unlike Michael fugly Jackson and unlike those retarded one direction dudes.

• Sandy

what a spoiled brat. he’s a disgrace.

he’s 18 years old. give any 18 year old tens of millions of dollars, and you will see a brat lol. plus, he can’t be “spoiled” if it’s his own money. you can’t spoil yourself, you can treat yourself.
    ____________________________________________

That’s NOT treating yourself. 6 CARS? That’s bullshit. He’s an 18 year old boy who does NOT know how to manage his money and wastes it on shit. shut the hell up before you talk, because his mother should be managing his money and not letting him boy cars and shit that he does NOT need.

• Sandy

__________________________________________

WHOA WHOA WHOA! Who the hell do you get off to say such accusations! Those were false charges and he was found NOT GUILTY! People just wanted money. You must be from the 2000’s to say such rediculous shit. His music changed the world literally. You must know shitty music to say something who IS THE KING OF POP AND WILL ALWAYS HAVE THAT TITLE! so you can screw off you bieber obsessed asshole.

Apr 18, 2012 @ 10:07 pm
    Sandy said:

what a spoiled brat. he’s a disgrace.

____________________________________________

For the record, Justin did not buy all his cars. two were given to him. Justin spends his money the way he wants to and at 18 it is his own decision. I am truly sorry you cannot afford to live the life he does, but I hope you find a way to better yourself to the point where you can be happy and not get upset because others have more than you.

——————

Whaaaat? His mother should be managing his money? Are you aware that he 1) is 18 YEARS OLD (aka a grown man according to the law), 2) has several HIGHLY QUALIFIED BUSINESS MANAGERS, and 3) is worth a hundred mil??? how the heck would you know if he’s managing his money well?

let’s assume he DOES have six cars, each at $100,000 a pop (gross overestimate). That totals $600,000 plus tax… He makes that in like, 3 nights on tour.

Come talk to me when he is making it rain 10k for strippers at the club hahaha.

You are all naive if you think Michael was innocent he said it himself “I like to share my bed with them, not in a sexual way, people get it wrong, I like to sleep with them and protect them” he was unwell and mentaly unstable. He was a complete fiasco whoeven changed his skin color. Michael Jackson SUCKS. Justin has contributed so much to pop music culture, he’s also a rapped and his fan base is the biggest fan base in world’s history. You hate all you want but he’s the biggest celebrity alive.

Apr 18, 2012 @ 10:09 pm
    Sandy said:

__________________________________________

My dear Sandy, You are currently arguing with a troll. Trolls will say what ever they think will get someone like you upset. The more you engage this person the harsher they will get. Let them spew and mark it up to IDOL TIME>

________________

Haha i agree. But this was condescending as f*ck. not swag

• Sandy

trolls are such asses :|
    I bet that person’s a pedo in desguise lol

_

Hold the fuck up, where the HELL do YOU get off talking about ANYONE like that. Regardless if this wasn’t about MJ you’re clearly a fucking pathetic human to allow yourself to type that out. YOU GET THE FUCK OVER IT. JUSTIN WILL NEVER BE MICHAEL FUCKING JACKSON. MJ is the KING OF POP, dead or alive. Show some damn respect.

I cant handle so much ignorance. Beliebers are the most stupid human beings in the world.

Apr 18, 2012 @ 10:17 pm

________________

Haha i agree. But this was condescending as f*ck. not swag

I am sorry… I did not mean to seem condescending in the least. I was sincere in my wish for them and anyone to attain as much happiness as possible in life….I mean it is something you only get to do once and you may as well make it the best once it can be …

Please to anyone arguing with that individual… They are most likely not fans of Bieber and maybe not even haters of MJ. They are just a sad lonely person trying to create a situation where people will engage in conversation with them. Good or bad conversations can make a lonely person feel loved. Just Sayin..:)

__________________

*jesus take the wheel*

1. mj molested NO ONE. this was proven by the court of law. the case was handled by the same men who had been after him for 10 years desperatly trying to find SOMETHING to suggest he was a pedophile. they searched his home, interviewed every child who ever came within a mile of him… and found NOTHING. these people destroyed michael’s life and his spirit and you are a monster to speak about such serious things of which you have NO IDEA. do everyone a favor and keep michael jackson’s name out of your mouth and off your keyboard.

2. Michael had vitiligo. this was confirmed in his autopsy report. do some research and educate yourself on the devestating autoimmune disease that was, in mj’s case, made 199x worse by his LUPUS. how would you feel if you slowly started to CHANGE COLORS??? i personally would feel depresssed beyond belief.

3. i love justin bieber, too, but even justin himself would drag you right now if he saw this madness you just wrote. justin respects michael a great deal. and would never compare himself to michael’s LEGEND.

i’m not even going to dignify your claim that michael jackson “sucks” with a response. you have got to be a troll.

_

Even Justin would shake his head at this and put you in your place. Where you fuck up at is Justin ADORED MJ. This whole comment is invalid because Justin himself would go against this shit.

Lol someone’s pressed because Justin took over Michael’s kingdom. Get over it, he’s more relevant than Michael Jackson.

Apr 18, 2012 @ 10:25 pm
    __________________

*jesus take the wheel*

Paris? Is that you? If it is I am truly sorry you have to witness heartless individuals like this sorry person.
    MJ was and always will be a special person to most of the world.

Apr 18, 2012 @ 08:32 pm
    taylorsromeo said:
    actor?

Lol, that caught my attention too.

• taylorsromeo

Idgi ou.

Apr 18, 2012 @ 08:34 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

Apr 18, 2012 @ 08:32 pm
    taylorsromeo said:
    actor?

Lol, that caught my attention too.

Being that he has a SAG card, yes he is considered an actor too.

what a spoiled brat. he’s a disgrace.

Apr 18, 2012 @ 08:47 pm

what a spoiled brat. he’s a disgrace.

It’s his money, so how is he a spoiled brat? He lends his voice and celebrity to many charities and helps when he can, so how is he a disgrace?

what a spoiled brat. he’s a disgrace.

Fuckin stupid wangster wannabe

His ass wouldn’t survive in the hood for 5 minutes

And its funny he think sagging your pants is in style when the pants sagging was originated from gay prisoners

He’s the best. He will never be replaced by those stupid and disgusting one direction guys. Justin is the king.

the king of what?

Pop music.

Agreed anon! He’s the most succesful singer ever, he’s naturally hot, he’s smart, he’s talented and has swag ;) while one direction are some stupid talentless douche bags .

• l?veislouder

There is some serious trolling going on here. Coming from a One Direction fan, has no one here heard of Michael Jackson? You know, the real King of Pop? No? Yeah, go in the corner and play with your Barbies.

Are you kidding me?
    Michael Jackson is king of pop, and he’s just some teenager who sings shitty songs and earns money for them. He’s a douche bag tbh.

Kiddos, relax yourselves.
    Lets be honest here, NONE of us know the real Justin. Whether he’s a sweetheart or a douche-bag is irrelevant, he should be considered a musician. But, he’s even trying to break out of that scene by entering the acting biz.
    We only know what gossip sites post.

And we all know JB cares about his image so much. He tries extremely hard to be like the other rappers. Just look at the way he carries himself, acting like what he looks like determines him.

The difference between a BOY and a MAN is this:

Boys like Bieber go around with their pants halfway down.

Men like Joseph Gordon Levitt wear suits and try to act like gentlemen, rather than a boyfriend.

His name is D A N I E L.

:)))) Thank you. I am a fan of ( I hope this doesn’t get me hate) Selena Gomez and she helps me through a lot. She has a lot to do with my demeanor.
    ______________________

Haha, well I can’t say that I’m a fellow fan, but if Selena helps you and inspires you, I think that is absolutely wonderful and a great compliment to her.

God bless and don’t let the world change your good heart :)

If he gets a car, I’m sure the dealer will give it to him for free. Being associated with his name as an consumer driven adult is mucho bucks in free advertising to these product businesses.
    Also, if he buys the car, the value of the car is increased, not decreased because it “Justin Bieber’s”. Idiots on Ebay or Craig List will buy anything that will be a collectible associated with a brand.
    Finally, real estate is an investment especially to these celebrities. They make millions in a short period, again, because they will sell the house as “lived in by Justin Bieber”. I mean how many fools will buy the house at a premium, just to smell the sheets he and Selena did the dirty deed on (as gross at it sounds). So he’s not losing money, he’s making more money, because all you little girlies are buying his merchandise and will buy it for the rest of your lives, because you think he’s cute. (blah!) Dumb ass broads!

^ justin is pure. no dirty deeds for him sorry take care now! :)

And yet you still manage to not comprehend shit. I in fact adore Justin but that doesn’t apply me going dumb for him. The definition of pure is innocence, cleanliness. Justin has a dirty mind trust and believe any 18 yr old does. Was he not grobing his GF on the beach or you didn’t see the pics and live under a rock? And why the hell would he discuss his private business without the chance of exposing his “very” famous GF also? Use some fucking logic. Celebs lie and that includes Justin. He said he was single for the longest of time and come to find out he had a relationship with Jasmine V. Get off the internet and pic up a dictionary.
    _________________________

And interestingly enough, YOU are the one who remains clueless. I am not a child, and I am almost positive I know more about the intricacies of celebs image and marketing than you, AND I still stand by my statement.

For your informaton, the christian definition of “purity” varies as far as the extent one considers it to be, but the general consensus is that it means one is abstaining from sexual intercourse prior to marriage you dumb piece of shit. Tell me more about purity, why don’t you. Really. Since you just know so much..

And since you want to bring up the pics from Mexico or Hawaii or wherever the hell, how about you ask your genius self HOW those pictures were taken in the first place? On a private beach… On a random vacation… ON A PRIVATE BEACH. And if Justin was interested in lying to protect selena, then why didn’t he just LIE? Lol. But I’m the stupid one. Gtfo

Honestly, the only reason I brought this up to begin with is because I get so sick of ppl discussing his sex life as if it’s a fact when it’s actually pretty insulting to a christian to accuse them of going against their morals.. No one is entitled to disclose the state of their genitals, but gotdamn you fucking weirdos would do good to show some respect.

Lastly, what the FUCK does lying about jasmine have to do about anything whatsoever? Did it ever occur to you that he’s lying about selena as well? Of course not.

• l?veislouder

*jesus take the wheel*

————————-
    All the awards, man, all the awards!

• l?veislouder

His name is D A N I E L.
    ———————
    lol seriously. I read it and I was like, “What is this anon talking about? Who’s Danielle?”
    Anyway, anon, the world wouldn’t know of Daniel’s drabbles in alcohol if he hadn’t said anything. Do you notice it in the movies? No. Have any critics ever noticed anything? No. He’s a good guy who happened to get a little too happy with a drink in hand. However, he is not, and never was, an alcoholic. If you listen to what Daniel said carefully, you would hear that he began drinking heavily, but as he realized that he has quite an addictive personality, he stopped drinking before it became a problem big enough to overtake his life. He is now quite content staying at home with his lucky girlfriend, watching American football. He’s a good guy; nothing bad can be said about him. If anything, his alcohol experience can be agood thing. He admitted he was doing something wrong; he saw he was heading down a bad path and turned around before anything truly destructive happened. That’s quite admirable, in my opinion.

Kiddos, relax yourselves.
    We only know what gossip sites post.

The difference between a BOY and a MAN is this:

Boys like Bieber go around with their pants halfway down.

___________________________________

Stop. YOU may not be able to tell whether someone is a douche or not, but I’m pretty sure that if someone does everything in their power to express themselves in a positive way and STILL GET PERCEIVED AS A JACKASS for literally zero reason… thats going to be a source of frustration. You all are so fucking MEAN to him for no reason at ALL.

Did you really just say that he tries to act like a rapper? Why don’t you just say he acts like a black person? I mean, if you’re going to be ignorant and demeaning, you might as well go all the way with it! Justin acts like Justin. Period. If he has black friends, likes black music and culture, and prefers more urban attire.. THATS IT. Thats his choice and it doesnt mean he’s “trying to fit in”.

I actually think the difference between a boy and a man has less to do with the clothes on their back, and more with the content of their character and the way they treat others, but you know… judging works too, i guess.

P.S. I want nothing more than for him to quit music and go into acting ala Will Smith and Marky Mark. *crosses fingers*

^ justin is pure. no dirty deeds for him sorry take care now! :)
    _

This comment clearly is full on trolling or maybe you’re not old enough to understand the word ‘pure’ or else you wouldn’t have put Justin in the same sentence. Therefore you shouldn’t be on the internet at all.

^ he just said it himself in an interview this month. im sorry that that makes you angry? did you want to suck his dick or something??

I am definitely no fan of Justin Bieber, but whats wrong with him buying cars? Its his fuckin money! For all i car he can have hundreds of cars! And really who cares if other celebrities dont spend their money like Justin does.. Does that automatically make them better than him? How do we know what these other celebrities spend their money on? If its not cars, for all we know it can be on drugs!I just think its funny that here we are sitting behind a computer screen telling other people how stupid it is what celebrities spend their money on! They earned it, they can do what the fuck they want with it! If they spend so much and go bankrupt one of these days, it would be their own fault,

And please dont tell me if you made as much money as Justin or any other celebrity, that you wouldnt go nuts with spending your money either!! At least Justin still give tons of money to Charity, if he didnt do that, maybe then i can understand you questioning why he spends alot of money on cars! I mean, im no fan of his music, but i do appreciate a guy who does things for charity and visits sick kids whenever he gets the chance, not alot of celebrities do that these days!

_

justin is pure. no dirty deeds for him sorry take care now! :)
    _

There should be a test you have to past to have access to the internet because this comment is full of shame. By the looks of this comment and all the naiveness oozing out of it I’d say you’re about 12..

_

There’s nothing wrong with him spending his money that he clearly earned. He does alot of charity that he doesn’t have to but that’s just his heart. He also does alot behind close doors that even his own fans had no acknowledgement of. However Scooter took it upon himself to talk about all the stuff he does for other ppl and said he never spends on himself. That he’s never flashy but by Justin buying all these cars it leaves a big conradiction hanging in the air for Justin now. Every time he spends (mostly on cars, boys love their “toys”) ppl question it.

He’s a bad actor.

Ok this confirms it for sure, LESBIAN.

• Still Anonymous

I think people in this post obviously haven’t realized that Justin Bieber is like the second richest teen in the entire WORLD, and that 2 or 3 of the cars he owns were gifts.

Someone said the Jonas Brothers and Daniel Radcliff are richer than Justin Bieber lmfaooooooo. Nick’s networth is/was $18million Justin’s is between $85,000 – $105,000 at this point. Justin has a LOT more money to blow. He could by 10 luxury cars for under 1 million…

“That’s quite admirable, in my opinion”

Yes, indeed. I agree with what you said. Except he is an alcolohic, by every sense of the definition. He just did not go to rehab as far as we know. He is an admiration and a likeable fellow. I simply was pointing out you’re glazing over that little fact. But, since you can’t even figure out who Danielle is, I who really cares what you think. Sorry to waste my time.

Oceanup, if you’re going to scan the text, please put it back the way it was written.
    Thank you.

_______________________________________

WhyTF would we know who Danielle is? If you’re referring to JUST him then use HIS name. And since you’re talking about DANIEL and not someone else included to make DANIELLE as you put it than DON’T use it. It makes you look stupid. OH and don’t “waste” you’re time replying I wouldn’t want to take a few minutes from your glorious day.

• l?veislouder

_______________________________________

—————–
    lol really, thank you, second anon. The first anon can’t even spell his name properly, and I’m the dumb one? I had a girl in my mind for the first couple of sentences, and it just didn’t make sense, which any reasonable person would have also had trouble with.
    Anyway, an alcoholic refers to someone who needs to drink, and not in the same way that a teenage girl may “need” a manicure; an alcoholic needs alcohol in a very similar way to a person needing oxygen; it’s an addiction. Daniel never reached that point. He was on that path though, and saw that if he continued going down that road, he’d be an alcoholic in no time. He didn’t need rehab because he pulled himself away from it before that intervention was necessary.

• John

This is a very beautiful and interesting research. The most educating one i have read today!

GED Online

am i the only one who noticed how close he got to the car in front of him? also, he is driving a smart car here, which is supposed to be environmentally friendly.. yet he will spend all kinds of money to get it painted flat black, and put rims on it, and buy 1000 pairs of shoes.. so what is he really doing for the environment besides maybe not polluting the air as much.. although i’m sure the paint used to paint the car was counteractive. i love just, but i think he is a little too young to be purchasing all these cars and making all these financial decisions. he seems a bit too materialistic for someone who came from nothing. he should value the dollar, not blow it.

LOL change up what he’s driving so ppl cant find him?

THATS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER SINCE HE PAINTS ALL OF THEM THE DULL BLACK. (minus the Mirror car).

Clearly he wants to be seen in these cars. He’s not triyng to go incognito. It’ smore lik .. oh theres a dull black car, DUDE J BEIBS IS IN THAT MCDONALDS!

• SoRawSUgAr

Ugh, trousers should not be that low…ever.

It’s clearly some 400 lb hairy pimpled man with fading hair stretched into a ponytail.

Why should I respect a man who almost dropped his damn baby out of the fucking window? Don’t think so. You’re all delusional and won’t admit that Justin is the king of pop.

_________________

oh okay. it’s not often you find someone being sincere on the internet…

you seem really sweet and kindhearted. :)

Apr 18, 2012 @ 10:29 pm

_________________

oh okay. it’s not often you find someone being sincere on the internet…

you seem really sweet and kindhearted. :)

_

I’m no longer questioning your stupidity. You’ve made it painfully clear for anyone to see.

_

In his new vid (boyfriend) in the beginning of the video who is Bieber imitating?

He looks like an unbelievable douche.

You can write paragraphs but that won’t change the fact that Justin is bigger than Paul McCartney right now.

I am so over this douche. nevermind i’ll find someone like you justin.

_

Poor Justin, the ppl he have to endure as fans. You’re just saying this shit because you want someone to talk to. You didn’t have to act like a 400 lb lonely man to get attention. Unless that’s what you really are.

Apr 18, 2012 @ 10:36 pm

He looks like an unbelievable douche.

Really? I just see a young man living his life. I have met some real douches and he doesn’t resemble them in the least. Does he get pissed? Probably.. Do you? Most likely. Does he have a lot of people counting on him? Yep I think he does… Is that something everyone could handle? NOPE…. How one handles life is pretty much dependent on how he is taught growing up. He seems pretty good for what he deals with every day to me.

• EarthChild

No human needs that many cars.

In these photos he looks like a midget. Sags his pants too much.

• SubwayToVenus

How many cars does he got? By the way, I love that car, but he seriously needs to stop buying cars, it’s ridiculous.

this^

• EarthChild

Something like 5 or 6. It’s crazy. I know he has money to spend, but if he keeps spending it, he won’t.

• SubwayToVenus

I can’t stand the pants. It’s way to low pull them up! And do some research and see how that started Justin!

justin should stop sagging his pants and wearing high top shoes like that at the same time. pulling up his pants and wearing a slightly tighter fit jean will elongate the leg, giving the appearence of added height

• EarthChild

*dies because I appreciate their style* ):

• Sandy

Bieber, you are an IDIOT! >.< God, you don’t need that many damn cars. I can barely afford my gas for my car and your buying so many? Why not do school and get an education and stop spending it on shit. :|

• SellyismygirlCrush

Hobo chic

I was surprised to read her blog on ?ge????date. Com I don’t understand why she writes blog on a celebrity dating site. Does she feel lonely and want to date with someone? Is she looking for fun here? I am wondering.~~~~~~`

• l?veislouder

*dies because I appreciate their style* ):
    ————————–
    lol aww, I’m sorry! I used to love them when I was younger; like they were my childhood idols. And for a while (like after they turned 18), they were still fashionable and I liked them. But really, once Mary-Kate dyed her hair, and then Ashley dyed her hair, and they tried to go into the fashion industry, they became so messy to me. It’s as if they try to wear every single fashion trend at once. They layer everything on, and they look like a walking clothing rack. It just seems so messy and clunky to me. I’m sorry =X lol

I was surprised to read her blog on Agelessdate.Com I don’t understand why she writes blog on a celebrity dating site. Does she feel lonely and want to date with someone? Is she looking for fun here? I am wondering.~~~~~~`

He’s the most annoying celebrity EVER.

Apr 18, 2012 @ 08:20 pm
    l?veislouder said:
    It said:
    I’m insecure. I know what for.
    I’m not Danielle, 32, or Eleanor-or-or

*dead* xD

LMAOOO

• taylorsromeo

actor?

————————

I know, they’re so fucking amazing :,)