Nick Jonas TIGHT BUTTON UP SHIRT

Aqt3j7-CQAAi0Ml

Nick Jonas has recorded a 5 song EP for ‘How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying’ to be released May 8. Nick is committed to the role until least July 1, he recorded ‘Brotherhood of Man’ and ‘I Believe In You’ among the five songs. Radcliffe recorded his own cast album.

He has been lead singer since LVATT…

no I want him to sing more

————————–
    Then listen to his own band: Nick Jonas & the Administration. He sings all the songs there

nick should be the lead singer,but joe took over,why?it should be nick.he the one who start the band adding is 2 brother.

he has 2 solo songs in LVATT and sings the most in the rest, he should have been the lead singer but he was sick so joe took his place, his diabetes didn’t let him sing too much but when he is controlled he could sing more and more, now he will sing even more in the next album I think

First. let me start by saying I LOVE Nick Jonas, He is hot and looks really good, but could he not find a shirt that fits a little looser.. I cant stand guys who wear tight shirts just to show off that they have a nice body and muscles! Its like they need to show it off, cause they are lacking in other departments! Now, thats just my opinion, and usually i dont complain too much about what Nick is wearing, and im not saying HE personally is lacking in other departments, but i just dont like him when he needs to show off his body, its his personality i love the most anyway!

shut up.

This is the hottest I’ve seen Nick look in months. No scarf! Hooray!

• SubwayToVenus

hey,subwaytovenus how you been?

Lol, random. I’ve been fine :)

shut up.

Oh, i guess im not allowed to have my own opinion!! Did you or are you not able to read. I said I LOVE Nick Jonas, just because i have my opinion on guys who feel the need to wear tight shirts and show off their body, makes me less of a Nick Jonas fan PLEASE!! Im sure a guy like Nick Jonas would love a girl to like him for his personality, not because they are in love with his body!!

Nick is so cute!

i think he should lose a couple of buttons. who’s with me?

He should lose the whole shirt.LOL!!

i second that!

• l?veislouder

shut up.

———————–
    UNF!

And I would love both, thank you :)

He is so handsome :)

Nick is perfect. He seriously is.

• Ijustneedyounow

*faints* 5 minutes later…. *climbs back on the chair* “DANG! look at those guns!” :O

those arms;)

I want him to star in jersey boys please nick please, he is beautiful btw <3

if the jonas brothers come up with a new album I think nick should be the lead singer or at least sing a lot more than he used to

yeah because nick is older now and a lot hotter

can I marry him?

• classicalmusicplayer

Finally! I was WI setting when they was going to release a cast recording…

I want his EP now! my favorite song from hts is I believe in you

look at him! how he’s changed!

He has been lead singer since LVATT…

• Marian

Unfff Nicholas Sexy Jonas just killed my ovaries.

He has been lead singer since LVATT…

no I want him to sing more

He should wear tank tops once in a while…js

equality? nick does all the job! he writes the songs, he plays like all instruments there are, he has worked since he was a little boy, he deserves recognition, and it’s not unfair, joe and kevin are good too but nick works harded and he is more talented
    ——————-
    stfu already please.

NELTA 2.0 IS COMING

WE DONT WANT EQUALITY! WE ARE NICKOLATICS! WE ARE ADDICTED TO NICK JONAS AND HAVE HIS RELIGION NICKOLASISM!!

I consider myself a Joe Hoe but Nicholas drives me crazy and Kevin too, i guess i love Joe a lil bit more? But Nicholassss My Gahhh.
    I hate when a Jonas fan base bashes a brother, i mean, aren’t we all Jonas Fans at the end of the day?

I know right???
    his brothers should take a step back, so we can have more nick!!

no!! I’m not a jonas fan, I’m a nick jonas fan

——————————————–
    I bet that your race speaks BLESSED

I wish nick was like harry styles and liked to be naked!

nick never tweets :(

Apr 18, 2012 @ 05:26 pm

——————————————–
    I bet that your race speaks BLESSED
    ——————-

Omg yes, blessed is the official language of the country USN (UNITED STATES OF NICK).

(replying to this) – Apr 18, 2012 @ 05:25 pm

I know right???
    his brothers should take a step back, so we can have more nick!!

this x100

kevin doesnt drive me crazy

lol kevin doesn’t drive me crazy either

I want Nick to cover We Are Young

nick drives me crazy!!! I want to speak his own language too!!

I want nick

Apr 18, 2012 @ 05:27 pm

nick never tweets :(
    He only tweets when he’s crushing on a girl.

He only tweets when he’s crushing on a girl

I hope he starts dating one addicted to twitter

Kevin is God’s gift to women.

of course they’re gifts from God, we all are, but some people have more talent than others, you have to accept that nick is more talented than his brothers, they accept that themselves, a 7 year old writing songs is special, even though all 7 year olds are gifts from God, Joe and kevin are not less than nick, nick is just musically more talented

And what’s wrong with people that want equality for all of them? Nick might be
    I love all of them but Stayers like you make me piss off with Nicholas, even tho is not his fault that some of his fans are assholes.

joe stans are annoying sometimes too, some of them are assholes too and they say nick was trying to steal joe’s spotlight, that he is a bad brother and doesn’t support him, and stuff like that, they call him cocky, selfish and stuff, we, stayers, hate that too, but of course it’s not joe’s fault but there are some stans that are blinded and bitter

I didn’t like nick when he was younger, but now, wow, he is my favorite!

Nick was trying to steal Joe’s spotlight? OMG Nick gave up being the lead singer to Joe when they first started out.

Stayers are the best!!! just like Nick!!

• I love u Nicky

I know!! nick is the least selfish ever!!!
    go stayer

I agree nick is the best, but I hate that shirt

boy,he will be busy.

hot

hey,subwaytovenus how you been?

y hello there, mister… ;)

I love nick and the administration, but they don’t have new songs so the new jonas album is our last chance to hear more from nicky, I’m looking forward to his hts EP too

he’s the hottest guy ever.

i think he should lose a couple of buttons. who’s with me?

it’s actually nick band, he was supposed to be a solo singer but he added his brothers, besides nick is the song writer and he plays most instruments, he is the real artist there, I’m sure the next album will be more nick

Apr 18, 2012 @ 02:44 pm

——————-

IA

he looks perfect no matter what he wears

• xopretty00

Apr 18, 2012 @ 01:17 pm

i think he should lose a couple of buttons. who’s with me?

He should lose the whole shirt.LOL!!

joe had sex with taylor

Joe put his pipi inside Taylor #fact

Joe’s voice is sweet and smooth, Nick’s voice is raspy and can hit the high notes and Kevin’s voice is deep so it makes the perfect background or whatever is called. Anyway, no one is most important than the other one, they are equally talented but in different tones. Don’t put one above the other. They will decide who sings the chorus and what part of the song and if someone sings a lil bit more than the other one then suck it up cuz that’s how they want it. It’s up to them, not to u

nick is a broadway star he was born to do theather

Apr 18, 2012 @ 02:38 pm

He has been lead singer since LVATT…

no I want him to sing more

he will

STOP SUCKING DOLOTE’S “LIFE”

Ew.

• xopretty00

All the Jonases are talented. They have different talents, though. Each of them brings something to the table. They complete each other.

I think most fans want equal Joe/Nick vocals on their album. (If there is one) LVATT got the most critisism because fans felt Joe was overshadowed and Nick was kind of taking over everything. Let’s face it. Nick was solo at first. But the record company wanted his brothers. (Probably cause at Nick’s age at the time, he wouldn’t attract the girls that are needed to sell songs, But Joe & Kevin could & did) So I think Nick kind of likes when the spotlight is on him, cause you can see his parents centered the entire family around him and what he could do.

lol I love 1D but I love nick more!!!

I hate One Direction and I love Nick
    ——————-
    Same here

nick doesn’t have to take over the whole album just because he does most of the job I mean he does get the credit of writing the songs and have always been called one of a kind and he deserves that but it’s also Joe who was known to be the hot charismatic performer who brings the life to the concerts so yeah it was all for a reason and every one of them deserves his place in the band they do complete each other

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OMFG

i don’t care about new jonas album

demi lovato is so cute but so skinny on that video :O

I’m surprised that he always like to send photos in this web site_Agelessdate. Com _ .?and many a pay attention to him
    and comment on him.

of course we don’t get to decide, that’s obvious, we’re just saying what would we like, duh! and of course nick is more talented in general, that doesn’t mean his brothers are talentless, both are talented but nick is something special, extraordinary

look at him. wow. come here handsome.

nick is the one who makes the decisions, he will sing whatever he wants, and joe and kevin will agree

isn’t he the hottest thing you have ever seen?

In an exclusive interview with People Magazine Joe Jonas, of the Jonas Brothers, shares with us details on his personal life.

Nick’s voice is perfection but Joe’s voice is orgasmic, therefore: Joe wins my vajj.

Nick actually is the lead jonas brother

this is true

I don’t want him to go back to his bros, he’s too good now

yeah, nick is so bossy

When we asked about his ex girlfriend Taylor Swift, the former Disney star tells us “We’ve been close friends for a while, she’s awesome and so talented.” adding “I was actually talking to her earlier, she’s in New York recording music.”

yeah, nick is so bossy

NO!! NICK IS NOT BOSSY, he has more experience, he has more talent and he know what’s better, every decision he makes is for the good of the band, he isn’t bossy at all, he is a natural leader, that’s what his own brothers, friends and family say. a bossy person force people to do what he wants, or at least tries, a leader is different because everyone decides to follow him by themselves

• SubwayToVenus

Nick Jonas is perfection. Period.

yes, he is perfection, everyone agrees on that

i hate when a new Jonas song comes like “Dance until tomorrow” some Nick Chicks and Joe Hoes start to bash the other brother. If Nick sings more, so what? If Joe sings the chorus of 2 song, so what?. Suck it up, Shut the Fuck Up and enjoy the new music that you should be thankful for instead of bitchin it. I wanna double slap those bitches.

I’m not bitching, I just looove listening to nick

If Joe fans are called: Joe Hoes and Nick fans are called: Nick Chicks… how are kevin fans called??? and YES, HE HAS FANS TOO.

HOT

dammmmmm, beautiful body nick!!!!!!!!

subwaytovenus,how good you know jonas song?
    who song belong to?
    burning up
    last time round
    rose garden
    video girl
    y the list go on.

_________________________________________________________________

Nick’s fans are called Stayers (Nick’s chicks was the old one)
    Joe’s fans are: Slayers or Joe Hoes
    and Kevin’s are: Kevinators

_________________________________________________________________

Nick’s fans are called Stayers (Nick’s chicks was the old one)
    Joe’s fans are: Slayers or Joe Hoes
    and Kevin’s are: Kevinators
    ——————–
    Omg i didn’t know that, i feel like an old person. Thanks

——————–

Irrelevanatics

Nick has always been bossy and a bitch. He’s so stuck up, he would be rude to Kevin and Joe in interviews.

Apr 18, 2012 @ 03:02 pm

I’m not bitching, I just looove listening to nick

Don’t worry, he loves himself too. I’m sure he’ll steal the microphones again.

Apr 18, 2012 @ 03:29 pm

——————–

Irrelevanatics
    lmaoooo

Nick will probably sing every song on the new album an use Kevin and Joe as props as usual.

nick doesn’t know he is beautiful

I hope he starts dating one addicted to twitter

Delta

I want Nick too. I want Nick to starr in a remake of True Lies.

nick doesn’t know he is beautiful
    ——————————-
    that’s what makes him beautiful!
    i can’t believe i quoted 1D… i hate 1D

lol I love 1D but I love nick more!!!

looking good nick! looking forward to his EP

Apr 18, 2012 @ 05:53 pm

lol I love 1D but I love nick more!!!

I hate One Direction and I love Nick

I don’t want to move to the One Direction post!

But seriously Nick should get an instagram so he can post sexy pics of himself, some nudes too please.

• SubwayToVenus

Apr 18, 2012 @ 03:25 pm
    subwaytovenus,how good you know jonas song?
    who song belong to?
    burning up
    last time round
    rose garden
    video girl
    y the list go on.

What do you mean? Who was the song written for? Hm, Burnin up is a random song I don’t think it was written for someone, Last time around and Rose garden were apparently written about Selena and Video girl about Zoey Myers (Kevin’s ex)

I love Nicholas and i just saw the video of him singing Let It Go On on Garbo’s wedding….
    He sounded like if someone was about to pull out his liver & kidney at once. ROLF i laughed my ass off & i know he can sing… but man, that was bad.
    So now and on i want Joseph to sing.

you bitches THAT’S what makes me hate Nick his ignorant childish fans always saying that he’s sooo talented the band should have been all about him ,well fyi he DID have a solo album first but it flopped and then the guy from columbia record was willing ONLY to take them all together .offcourse as for what comes to writing he’s the most talented and important one but your ignoring that Joe’s charizma on stage was very important to the band and he can hit pretty high notes two lol like the let’s get it on cover at garbo’s wedding and without kevin (whose talent in playing guitar should not be ignored)they wouldn’t be the jonas brothers so stop acting as if the other two were like poor talented extras and grow up even if nick was always the prodigy or w\e but they’re very talented as well

————————————————
    That sounds like something he would totally do. *sarcasm intended*

Kevin is a good singer too.

That sounds like something he would totally do. *sarcasm intended*

You shouldn’t even have the Jonas Brothers If you are THIS SICK and THICK!SO SHUT UP and BE QUITE!

Joe had a crush on Jordin

Maybe your dream will come true in the End,You never Know!

HOWWW!Did He HAVE a Crush on Her?

I believe it’s QUIET NOT QUITE

omg joe looks so hot there

first of all, nick has never been rude to his brothers in public, secondly, nick singing at the wedding was just for fun so if you don’t want him to sing anymore because of that you are stupid. and finally, what’s wrong with us wanting nick to sing a little more and liking him betther than his brothers? I think he has more talent than them, joe and kevin are ok but there are million of people talented like them but I think nick is one of a kind, a special talent, very hard to find

Don’t worry, he loves himself too. I’m sure he’ll steal the microphones again.

he has never done that, he is very humble and not selfish at all.

fans from latin america nick’s episode on smash premieres tonight at 10 pm on universal channel latin america something about nick and smash is gonna trend tonight:D

lol

nick is awesome, he is even a good comediant, is there anything he can’ do?

it’s ridiculous how some people want to believe that nick is cocky and self centered and he’s always rude to his brother when he is actually the sweetest and nicest jonas, if not, he wouldn’t be his everyone’s favorite brother/son

it’s ridiculous how some people want to believe that nick is cocky and self centered and he’s always rude to his brothers when he is actually the sweetest and nicest jonas, if not, he wouldn’t be everyone’s favorite brother/son

silent night! that was perfection! nick should appear on last man standing again

Broadway Records will release an EP of Nick Jonas performing five tracks from the smash hit musical HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS WITHOUT REALLY TRYING. The CD will be released Tuesday, May 8, 2012, and will be available in the Hirschfeld Theatre the week of May 1. Pre-orders are now being taken at amazon.com at here.

Produced by six-time Grammy nominee Robert Sher who produced the Grammy nominated Daniel Radcliffe/John Larroquette HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS WITHOUR REALLY TRYING cast album, the new Nick Jonas recording is executive produced by Van Dean and Kenny Howard of Broadway Consortium (Executive producers of the Radcliffe/Larroquette album) and Ken Mahoney.

HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS WITOUT REALLY TRYING EP track list:

1. “How To Succeed” (Nick Jonas)

2. “Company Way” (Nick Jonas and Rob Bartlett)

3. “Rosemary” (Nick Jonas and Rose Hemingway)

4. “I Believe In You” (Nick Jonas)

5. “Brotherhood of Man” (Nick Jonas)

Read more: http://broadwayworld.com/article/HOW-TO-SUCCEED-to-Release-New-EP-Featuring-Nick-Jonas-on-May-8-20120417#ixzz1sRGsMv61

YYYAAAAAAYYYYYY

it takes two from hairspray made me love nicky more than anyone!! lol that was perfection

he reminds me of john travolta in grease, the same attitude, he should star as danny zucko on grease

guise!! nick is really nice! he would never be rude to anyone

Nick was awkward in Hairspray!

hot but awkward!

I’d never heard kevin singing before! he is not good!!!

no he was perfect in hairspray, way better than in ht$

joe looks like he is crying when he sings, always

he cuts the end of the phrases he sings it’s weird, I don’t like it. kevin i mean

nick looks so cute in the video from jonas la singing critical with his orange sweater

bitter joe stan

——————————-
    And what’s wrong with people that want equality for all of them? Nick might be God’s most beautiful gift but so are his brothers, they are just as talented and they don’t deserve to be treated like if they where less than Nick.

it’s ok to like only one of the jonases, or two

Kevin is God’s gift to human.

• SubwayToVenus