Nick Jonas DATING A NEW GIRL!

nickmuscles-6

Nick Jonas was spotted on romantic date with a girl who has long brunette hair at New York City hot spot Beauty & Essex on April 18, reports Hollywood Life: ‘Nick came in to the restaurant with a really pretty brunette. They were clearly there on a romantic dinner date and ate lobster tacos and pot de crème, as they snuggled up in a booth.

At one point, Nick was feeding her a lobster taco and had his arm around her while they looked at the menu. He definitely took the lead and ordered for them both. They were so intimate. They shared a few pecks here and there.’

Me too… and I bet it was Kevin and Dani… Nick is way to busy to date… and it would be like his first date anyways… and it would just be weird and strange to feed someone tacos on your first date… plus Kevin and Danielle were out in NYC yesterday… Kevin posted pictures, they went to see Newbies and they went to M&M World so how could it be Nick… get your facts straight oceanUp

IT WAS KEV AND DANI I WAS THERE!! OCEANUP IS SO FALSE. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! I SAW THEM AT THE RESTARAUNT YESTERDAY.. SMH PEOPLE

sounds like a bunch of bullshit

He looks really good tonight.

idk why i dont beleive this

• nownlaterz

I’d pay good money to see Nick feed someone a Taco..

Apr 19, 2012 @ 07:24 pm

Apr 19, 2012 @ 07:24 pm

• SubwayToVenus

Bullshit.

• thisloveisours

stopped reading @ hollywoodlife lol

Lmao, Kevin and Nick are brothers but they look NOTHING alike so I don’t know how they came about with this story. Oh, and no pics to go along with the BS.

This is such bs..I’ll believe it when I see pictures. Lololol rumors, rumors.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

lmao. I would love to see him feeding a girl a taco. XD

• thisloveisours

He looks really good tonight.

the nelta necklace is back i see

OMG, if this is true im going to NY and kill the shit out off that girl….I WANT NILEY DAMMIT IS THAT HARD TO ASK !!!!!!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

a taco lmfao what is this shit. xDDD

It’s PR bullshit, Nick is single.

• thisloveisours

i could see kevin and danielle doing that, they are very pda sometimes, well at least compared to nick

• kristin6410

How do they get kevin and nick mixed up.. typical oceanup sighhh

nick had 2 shows yesterday. it was Kevin and dani in nyc yesterday. they were seen in times square and seeing Newsies too.

If this is true, I’ll kill myself.

they reports say nick’s new girl is a little brunette girl seemingly around his age!! FINALLY!!

• Ijustneedyounow

Apr 19, 2012 @ 07:26 pm

He looks really good tonight.
    how do you know this is from tonight? he’s still wearing the nelta necklace there… you could be some nelta/delta stan that wants to start shit

NICK’S BEEN HOOKING UP WITH GIRLS XX. HE HAS 19 YEARS OLD

• SubwayToVenus

Guys don’t believe this, there are no pictures, you seriously think Nick would be feeding a girl publicly?

Nelta was 100% PR… maybe nick is gay

Rumor has it Nicks “mystery girl” is an old friend from broadway who lives in NYC. but are they dating???

nick is having sex with prostitutes

oh, and that Nelena shit, it was PS indeed. Nick and that girl were dating back then.

Delta is dunzo. She uses the phrase “good on ya” what is wrong with that lady. Besides, she’s dating Seal, have you not seen the pix?

lololol I’m 5’5 and ive met Nick twice and have a picture next to him.. He’s not 5’5. He’s at least 5’9.

• Ijustneedyounow

i think the article really does sound more like kav and dani than nick and whatever chick… and i think nick was really spotted wearing the nelta necklace again -.-

they were dating for 2 years on the low

• SellyismygirlCrush

Why is It called the Nelta necklace? Did he wear It everyday of thier relationship?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

the fuck? stab nick? kshfjdmksaiuhfbdds anamiufhdb fsadnmlkhfbd dsaadbf dasd.

PEOPLE STOP WITH ALL THIS CRAP AND RUMORS!!!

DELTA IS EVEN DATING AN OLDER MAN HE IS 49, NELTA IS GONE FOR GOOD!!

NOW ABOUT THE RUMOR THEY SAY IT WAS DANI AND KEVIN.

• thisloveisours

SellyismygirlCrush said:

yes she supposedly got it for him in south america

• thisloveisours

there are no “reports” eliza just a hollywoodlife article, they are the only ones who said this -___-

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I would die of sadness is nick ever gets hurt :(

That’s the cross Nick started wearing on his birthday last year. And he took it off the day he and Delta broke up. So everyone assumes she must have given it to him. Most likely she did. Maybe they’re back together or maybe they never really broke up.

• thisloveisours

they were dating for 2 years on the low

who?

Nelta broke up. Her publicist confirmed it.

• thisloveisours

i want them to get back together just for the lols from eliza

I’m a short brunette I live in NYC and I’m 19..
    IT MUST BE ME THEY’RE TALKING ABOUT.

Delta is dating an 49 year old man, she is happy with him, besides nelta broke up for good.

Delta never like or love nick.

I don’t think delta gave to nick, but like I hear too she is dating a man already.

besides she cheated on nick so she is no good.

Gearsarealwayst… said:

the fuck? stab nick? kshfjdmksaiuhfbdds anamiufhdb fsadnmlkhfbd dsaadbf dasd.

LOL

if nick is dating a short brunette she must be real short cuz nick is the tiniest man on earth

Don’t break my heart, my achy breaky heart :(

he’s always dating somebody.

Nick is 5’9 how is he tiny? He’s average. This is bullshit by the way.

Nick is much smaller than 5’9. 5’7, 5’8 maybe.

5’9??? HA!! More like 5’4 or 5’5 and I’ve seen him in person several times so I know what I’m talking about.

the girl he was with for 2 years

No, they haven’t been together for two years now, they broke up kind of time ago, and Nick started to date Nelta, but it seems like, since he’s single again, they’re starting to make up.
    BTW, she’s an australian too.

It seems like Nick likes them with accent ;)

Delta, LOL.

The publicist said that in February. Her friend said Delta was coming back to the US soon. It’s time for Delta to release her song here. What better way than to get back w/Nick. Good for Delta’s career. Bad for Nick’s. He just back a lot of fans that were gone.

Nick has said himself he’s 5’8 several times. Miley is 5’6 and he’s quite taller than her so he’s not 5’5. He’s 5’8.

What does dunzo mean?

She really uses good on ya as a compliment a lot in The voice. I wonder if she would also use it with Nick when sex was outstanding.

Nick is 5’9, and all this delta crap, stop it right now!!

delta is dating a man already he is 49.

And nick is single people.

Delta is not dating Seal. He came right out and said they were just friends after that photo. On one of the episodes of The Voice, Delta walked off the stage after a little tiff w/Seal. She was very unprofessional. I’ve never seen anyone do that before. She got all upset cause the person chose Seal. Although she came back and apologized. They didn’t look like lovers to me.

• Belle

PICS OR IT DIDN’T HAPPEN! haha

• thisloveisours

BTW, she’s an australian too.

It seems like Nick likes them with accent ;)

and then you woke up right?

whatever, not forcing anyone to believe me. Time will give me the reason.

Kevin said on his twitter that he went to see Newsies last night. It was probably him & Dani on a date. That doesn’t sound like Nick. Besides, Nick’s wearing the cross from last year AND a ring today. More likely he & Delta are back together than he’s w/someone new.

• xAskTaylorx

Yes guys, I have to admit, the long-haired lobster eating beautiful brunette was me. It was a fun night. Nah! Just kidding. Would have been fun though without the lobster tacos. Bleh. Hehe.Until we have a pic oceanup or a “better source” I won’t believe it. If this is true, I am glad Nick had a nice relaxing(for the most part, papparazzi) night away from everything. =]

NICK IS NOT WITH DELTA GUYS FORGET THAT CHEATER!!!

NICK IS SINGLE.

NICK IS NOT STUPID, SHE CHEATED ON HIM, BESIDES NELTA WAS PR, SHE NEVER LIKE OR LOVE NICK!

Hahaha! This really doesn’t sound like Nick. HL has always been bs. And I doubt Nick and Delta are back together after all the stuff she said about last year being rhe worst of her life and she’s glad she’s herself again. Btw what does the ring have to do with Delta? I know she supposedly gave him the necklace but just cuz he wore doesn’t mean they’re together. She’s still in Austrailia.

Delta did not give Nick the cross. She gave him his other dog tag and his parents gave him the cross. Nick doesn’t wear the other dog tags any more he is back to wearing his old dog tag with the diamonds on it.

And the ring is just new it doesn’t have anything to do with Delta.

• free online dating

Wow, nice post,there are many person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post.Thank you for sharing to us.Please one more post about that..free online dating

• xopretty00

I doubt this is true but if it is, yay Nick. Hope she’s not too old, though.

it’s not true… Nick has 2 shows on wednesday(april 18). one in the afternoon and the other at night…. all of nick’s shows are at night except sunday and monday he has the day off and he went to the yankees game last monday. it was probably kev and dani.

• Miley_Jonas

Nick feeding some suspicious brunette chick a taco? Seems legit. Nick isn’t the type of guy to give random, “intimate” pecks on a date… on one of the first dates:P.

• Miley_Jonas

Apr 20, 2012 @ 12:48 am
    xAskTaylorx said:

Hahaha the first part made me laugh.

nick wouldn’t give random pecks on a first date. but he would if he were reconnecting with an old flame!!

Deltas not dating anyone and since she is super busy with The Voice and other projects in Australia and Nick is busy on Broadway I would assume they split because of the long distance and wanting to focus on their own careers at this time.

NICK IS GAY

NICK IS GAY

He would be happier with Miley..

That picture reminds me of London Nick.

It has already been confirmed,so to speak that it was PR.Although it was not FOR Nick it was For HER!

She is supposed to be”WITH” Joel Madden.Who is Known as a flanderer.

nick is fugly

LOL that’s hilarious. Kevin & Dani I would believe.

Side note – I don’t think I would ever let a guy order for me, especially on a first date. I may accept a recommendation, but I would choose whatever I wanted. I’m I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T like that.

It doesnt matter if Delta gave that cross to Nick. If he wears it is not necessarily because he still loves her.
    If my boyfriend gaves me a necklace and we brake up after some months or whenever, I will keep wearing it, thats because I like the necklace not because I still love him.

I just want Nick to be happy with the right girl, his true love is out there, he will find her someday…

LOL that’s hilarious. Kevin & Dani I would believe.

———————–

This is the best comment in the world. This girl knows what she want

________________

Lots of people have confirmed they haven’t really broken up. But because she would be in Oz shooting the Voice they could say they did and it might help his H2S ticket sales. It did for awhile, but now they are slumping again. It was pretty hard to believe anyway-just a week earlier he was on TV talking about the best romantic things to do & how they’d been together for 10 months & just a week later it was over?

________

“Confirmed” by whom? Her reps? His reps? Where? Only ones I’ve ever heard say it are a bunch of delusional little teenage girls who fantasize they could ever have a chance with a Jonas!

Lots of people have confirmed they haven’t really broken up.

Confirmed by who? Nobody except crazy Nelta fans.

If they didn’t really break up and she had her rep put out a press statement saying she did, then she’s a straight up liar. That’s not gonna earn any respect from anyone.

• xopretty00

No one confirmed that. Nick never mentioned how long they had been dating and all he said about romantic things was “I have special Valentine’s plans”. It doesn’t matter if he was talking about it a week or even a day earlier. It’s not like you plan when things are going to end with someone. Also, the break-up did not boost HTS sales.

xopretty00 said:
    ______________
    You’re wrong on several accounts here. When Nick co-hosted Good Morning New York or Wake Up New York whatever it’s called, he told his most romantic album, song, food or restaurant, 1st dates, just a bunch of stuff and that he “had a woman” (were his exact words) and they’d been together “10 months” which raised everyone’s eyebrows because she was still engaged to Brian 10 months ago at that time.

• xopretty00

——————-
    I hadn’t seen Good Day New York, so I apologize. I found the video. He said they had been dating for “about” 10 months not exactly 10 months. That was in mid Feb. and they had been dating since around early May, so it seems accurate. Delta and Brian announced their split very early in April. There were rumors they had split before it was formally announced, though. She sure did move on quick, after a 7 year relationship, that’s for sure. Nick talked about Valentine’s tips in general on the show. None of this means they’re still together.

• AnonymouS

va va voom ;)

Lol!

sorry it was me ;) kidding but thats a little weird nick feeding some chick

LOL THAT IT FUNNY !!! WOW I WOULD LOVE TO SEE NICK FEED A GIRL A TACO ! I DONT THINK THIS STORY IS TRUE

Apparently it was Kevin and Danielle. They were out and about yesterday in NYC.

no pictures = no proof

If it’s true, I’m forever crying :'(

i believe it when i see it.

kbye.

Apr 19, 2012 @ 07:19 pm
    Apparently it was Kevin and Danielle. They were out and about yesterday in NYC.

ROFL

• free online dating

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really love the article. It proved to be very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also engaged! I’m sure you had joy writing this article.free online dating

• Joanna

_____________

Actually, her reps did confirm their break-up:

“Nick and Delta have decided mutually to end their relationship,” Goodrem’s representatives said in a statement. “At this point in time, they are both focused on their careers as they go on different paths. They remain friends and wish each other the best for the future.”

• SubwayToVenus

Nelta was 100% PR… maybe nick is gay

How was it PR? it didn’t benefit him at all, most of his fans were against the relationship because of the age difference.

nick is dating perez hilton

• coniconiconni

Feeding her a taco? Yeah right…

• Ijustneedyounow

did you guys see what’s going on on twitter? there are some people saying that somebody tried to stab nick … wonder if this is true. and if so please don’t let him be hurt :(

whoever this new girl is. she gonna get beat in the street if fans see her!!! Ha!!

• SubwayToVenus

What the fuck? are you serious? are fans saying this?

• Ijustneedyounow

What the fuck? are you serious? are fans saying this?
    jup, search nick jonas on twitter
    but most said he’s not hurt (i think it would’ve already made the news if he was)

Already knew that. I heard they dated a long time ago, about two years. Not true.

sorry, I meant… not sure.

• Panda34

It’s me guys but shhh it’s a secret;)

• SubwayToVenus

Panda34 said:
    It’s me guys but shhh it’s a secret;)

I’ll kill you :( He’s mine.