Miley Cyrus New Management Makeover

reqhgrhb_0
milecutting02_0

Hopefully, now she will do more than show off her body @ pilates!

• Justinsuglyglasses

No country album!!! She’s gotta do an album full of “Party in the USA”. She should probably stop the acting until she revives her singing career. I do have to say that Miley still seems pretty popular in South America. Maybe she should do a tour there like Demi Lvato.

“Hopefully, now she will do more than show off her body @ pilates!”
    OMG YOU TW*TS! she’s not showing off her body, she just wants to make exercise and the stupid paparazzis follow her everywhere she’s not showing off anything

Justinsuglyglasses said:

In 2011, she toured South America -_- and yes she’s VERY popular, it was sold out and the sales of CBT were bigger thanks to that tour.

• Still Anonymous

I’m ignoring OU’s side comments about Miley from now on…

Excited for new Miley Music though for sure. I hope these people do their market research if they’re going for Miley 2.0, there needs to be dedication on all ends. I’m content with a non-mainstream country/folk album from her tbh. I honestly don’t care about how much she sells at this point, I just want to her her freaking voice again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’ll be happy with anything, so bring it already!!!!! :)

she said good things were coming , i guess she was talking about this… yayy :)

• Lollipop (Lick It Real Good)

I’ll be happy with anything, so bring it already!!!!! :)

MTE. But fans who were waiting two years to that album should werk it and fucking buy it tho

YES YES YEAS THE QUEEN MIELS IT’S BACK!!!! <333

• mileyishbic

that’s good..we need new miley music, and by music, I mean country..her voice was MADE for that.

• mileyqueen

BREAKOUT is still my all time & forever favorite album she has released! (:

• sexonfire11

i really miss her music i hope she comes bk with the best album in the world :P

some people are so fucking dumb. this is a GOSSIP site its suppose to have drama. fucking idiot.

• m

THANK GOD she’s getting new management. She’s been fading into obscurity.

• sexonfire11

While Miley, who is far more busy than the lazy, fat-asses who run OceanUP she STILL takes time to workout and love herself.

OceanUP devotes their lives to hating and updating their site every minute. They’re fat, slobby whores.

It’s embarrassing, that updating this site is this person’s ONLY job… GO MILEY!
    lool robbie

• SmilerEtLovatic

am i the only one who doesn’t want Miley to do country music!? maybe a song or two because she’s good with it but my favorite Miley album ever is Can’t Be Tamed. songs like Permanent December and Two More Lonely people are just PUR.FECT.

• SubwayToVenus

Hopefully, now she will do more than show off her body @ pilates!

YAYYY

• Lollipop (Lick It Real Good)

SmilerEtLovatic said:

I LOVE CBT!!!!!! <333 Permanent December has hideous vocals but it was meant to be a top 5 hit *.*

She won’t make a comeback. Her sales dropped into the deep between Breakout and that newest techno shit… The only thing that sold was Can’t Be Tamed. Her album? Out the window.

• sahina91

that image really necessary?

• sahina91

i actually thought CBT was good.

Actually, Can’t Be tamed sold over 2,5 million copies worldwide in 2011 thanks to her tour. That the album wasn’t big in U.S doesn’t mean she can’t have a comeback, after all remember: that girl had the number one album in the country four times already and has sold 25 million copies with her sales and Hannah’s soundtracks sales. She’s fine.

I only have one wish here and that is that her NEW team does not include any family members. She is grown up now and with a really good professional team she could easily make a comeback. Tish did not seem to have her best interests in mind. Miley please make it professional.

• bleach

Hopefully, now she will do more than show off her body @ pilates!

best thing OU has ever written. im sorry. hahahahhahahahahaha

Hopefully, now she will do more than show off her body @ pilates!

best thing OU has ever written. im sorry. hahahahhahahahahaha

You hate her. -_-

• bleach

You hate her. -_-

are you the anon who started ranting about my taste in music?

im so excited! :)

bleach said:

You hate her. -_-

are you the anon who started ranting about my taste in music?

new music will come.lol is not promoted by miley except 1 tweet.lol is so pity.i admit miley is fading.she needs better changes.Collaboration with some popular rappers cuz pop/rap is my favorite.and i really want to see ‘so undercover’ more than ‘lol’.plz release SU’ trailer soon

That’s great. The girl has talent and she needs a team that can find venues for that talent, and also help her improve her public image. Now if only Vanessa Hudgens could get a good management team…

Live.Love.Learn. said:

Hopefully, now she will do more than show off her body @ pilates!

Lmao I have to agree. NEED NEW MUSIC NOW!!! I want a variety of songs. I want country, I want Breakout-era songs, Time of our Lives-era songs, and Can’t Be Tamed-era songs!

She needs to be like Nicki & release a deluxe album with like 16-17 tracks *.*

That would be GLORIOUS *.* An album with songs like PITUSA, The Climb, See You Again, Lonesome & CBT all in the same cd WOW. I WOULD FRICKIN’ BUY IT!!!!
    By: LLL’s baby

• askashley

Hopefully, now she will do more than show off her body @ pilates!

sounds like a nice thing to say coming from ‘supposed’ Miley fans OU. LOLz. This Site Lives Off Of Drama.

• askashley

Apr 20, 2012 @ 12:45 pm
    ==
    if she wants to remain relevant in the music biz, she needs to go her daddy’s route and sing songs that will make people respect her as an artist. And by songs, I mean Country. Miley was BORN to sing Country. Not Pop/Rock.
    That’s Demi’s thing. There are people who don’t like Miley that are w8ing for her to make a country album simply because her voice is made for those kinds of songs . If she wants to sing pop, she should sing Country Pop type songs like Taylor Swift.

• BrokenArrow

Live.Love.Learn. said:

Hopefully, now she will do more than show off her body @ pilates!

She needs to be like Nicki & release a deluxe album with like 16-17 tracks *.*

this!!

working out yet smoking… real smart !!!!

are you the anon who started ranting about my taste in music?
    ===
    I’m pretty sure we have the same music taste. But I’m not close minded and stuckin the 60’s-70’s

Miley’s voice was made for rock music… IMO it fits her well

YEP YEEEEEP Ocean up hates Miley Cyrus

Yes! Miley Cyrus camp just announced she’s going on tour later this year. The details are being developed. What is known is the name of the tour,

Oh, yeah, the name of the tour is “The Penis Cake Tour”. Miley will perform the songs “A hundred bottles of beer on the wall” as her staple song. She’ll forget to pack her undies. They’ll be selling cigs in the concession stans next to the beer and liquor bars. She will, of course, get a take of the concessions. And of course, she’ll be handing out complimentary copies of her latest movie, “The Hunger Games”. There will be guide dogs as ushers. Instead of a picture of Liam on stage like the last tour, she will have a picture of Buddah. Also, free razor blades for cutting will be available on demand.

heard it was Red Light or Red Line, something like that

• Robbie

No, OceanUP.com can’t just let Miley “workout”, because it’s embarrassing for them.

It’s embarrassing, that updating this site is this person’s ONLY job… GO MILEY!

Shut up ocean up if Miley wants to go work out then let her. She has enough money to do nothing for the rest of her life. It’s her choice.

Ocean up first it’s her life stop it with the pathetic comments it’s her body her life she’s a teenager and to be honest teenagers her age in America ain’t this much better than her Miley is an angel compared to them actually that what surprises me they make comments about her wearing shorts , smoking and such stuff while they are worse !

• Fashionexplosion

Yay!

• Fashionexplosion

Yay!

• Live.Love.Learn.

Hopefully, now she will do more than show off her body @ pilates!

She needs to be like Nicki & release a deluxe album with like 16-17 tracks *.*

Oh and is it necessary for you to pick the pics of Miley thAt are controversial? Can’t you ever just post a normal pic?

Is Milybird smoking!!! Naughty girl=_=!