Joe Jonas COACHELLA PICTURES

joella
jkoel4t
jkog4gh

Thx Hannah! The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival kicked off its second weekend on April 20, 2012 in Coachella, California bringing out the second round of event goers. Pictured is Joe Jonas. FameFlynet.

love his head piece! lol

JOEEEEEEEEE IS SO HOTTTTTTTTTT

I love Joe, he’s real, he’s living his life his way despite what people say … the normal life of a 22 going on 23 year old. Of all the brothers he’s the one who’s gonna end up with the best and healthiest attitude and disposition. Kevin married too young and Nick’s far too driven & serious. I appreciate everyone is different but I just think Joe is the one who’ll end up having no regrets later :)

Yes Nick will definitely regret spending him time on Broadway rather than wasting it in Coachella.
    Joe will give his right arm to be on a broadway show even for one night.

He looks stoned.

I don’t like Jonas Brother but Joe is my favorite. I only like him

• xopretty00

He is so sexy. Not in the pics where he’s sweaty, though. HAHA!! Hey, even extremely sexy people have bad pics every once in a while.

Tbh, I wish I was there. I want a boyfriend that looks like Joe (or Joe himself)that will cuddle with me while we listen to the artists playing there. :((((((

• xopretty00

Apr 21, 2012 @ 12:25 pm

he’s actually relevant, more relevant than nick.

They’re both equally relevant I think. I feel bad because Kevin is less relevant than they are. That’s how it usually works with bands, though. The singers are more relevant than the guitarists.

Of course he’d be the douche of the group to go to Coachella. He always was a fan of that shitty music before he became gangsta that time.

Ugh.

• SubwayToVenus

None of them will regret their lives cause the three of them are living a happy and healthy life. Nick is doing what he loves the most in the world at a very young age, Kevin is spending quality time with his loved ones, Joe is having fun, traveling, meeting people and stuff, and none of them need drugs, alcohol or whores to be happy. Congrats guys :) Denise did a very good job.

I doubt that very much, Broadway is definitely not Joe’s style, not one iota … he loves his bro, absolutely no doubt and is proud of him but envy him … well. that’s subjective because only Joe can say but dj’ing, actor/comedy actor given the opportunity, that’s Joe. He and Nick are two very different people although raised in the same environment.

Oh and yes, there’s nothing to be ashamed of by going to Coachella and being young, free and happy … you made it sound as if it’s something disgusting and shameful … are you very young/niave or repressed?

Fail cause Jo drinks and smokes and most likely whores around.

*naive

he’s actually relevant, more relevant than nick.

Incorrect. In some of the most legendary bands, the guitarist (or drummer, for example) have gone on to become more relevant than any other member of their band. Brian May (guitarist for Queen) is a great example.

So what you said is not always the case. It’s superficiality that dies out in the end. Which is exactly what Joe Jonas is. The pretty face (though I consider him to be the least pretty – he has a nice body, though). Nick and Kevin are the musicians. And have a long life of music ahead of them. Joe will always need someone behind him to make him relevant.

I feel like if people didn’t know he was now Jonas they wouldnt be that impressed. And he looks like wilmer with his glasses and hat on.

He looks so amazing, even while he’s all sweaty!

he’s actually relevant, more relevant than nick.

It’s a dirty and gross place,Honey!

I actually agree about Joe not having regrets later on in life. Some people waste away their youth in different ways, some marry too young and don’t enjoy being young and later on in life are bitter and trying to relieve that youth i.e guys who leave their wives. I don’t think Kevin is going to regret anything because it trully seems like Dani is the one and Nick is doing what he loves, doing Broadway. I think they have all done things that they wanted too.

I don’t like Joe’s friends.

• someone

I don’t think Joe is doing wrong things. People seem stuck on the fact he’s drinking, but he’s legal PLUS we have not seen him dronk in public. He’s sweet to his fans, unlike most celebs. He does charity, he cares about the ones he loves. He wanted to be a comedian, but gave it up for Nick, so Nick could live his dream.

So call him a jerk again. Don’t believe haters, because they are called haters for something.

I don’t like Joe’s friends
    Regarding this recent batch, I think some are ok, I find myself giving others the side eye …. the ones living the high life at his expense & letting everyone know about it via Twitter!

He’s amazing! More celebs should be like Joe, seriously.

^agree. Compared to other celebs, Joe is sweet and a good boy for sure!

Joe inside of me today, please.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As usual hes living his lfeYOLO peepssss

So what if Joseph smokes?? If he does, Is not the end of the fucking world. Grow up prudes.

This has been a troll post.

I can’t @ how Tony thinks he’s so hot.

To the left, take it back now y’all, one hop this time, one hop this time, right foot two stomps, left foot two stomps

AND do we really care if a 22 year old guy drinks, smokes and dates ? Agree that its better to do all this now while he is young and single than do none of it and marry young like Kevin.

Nick is such a good role model, TAKE NOTE YOU SLUT.

god, these stupid comments make me laugh. grow up!!! dumbasses!!!

You’re seriously dumb, how the fuck do you know what he does? you have no proof, as for me, I do have proof, no pictures, never happened. And I don’t think Joe needs alcohol, smoking and whores to be happy. Stop hating.

You need a brain transplant.

Apr 21, 2012 @ 02:27 pm

god, these stupid comments make me laugh. grow up!!! dumbasses!!!

The comments are meant to be funny.

joe is dating tay tay

Apr 21, 2012 @ 02:35 pm

joe is dating tay tay

I think so too, but he’s also hooking up with other girls.

Joe is not serious about Taylor.

• SubwayToVenus

You need a brain transplant.

And you need to get your stupidity checked.

My stupidity is already checked.

Demi was crying during Fix a Heart and has giving speeches about how the last time she was in SA she was heart broken, she was talking about Wilmer. It still hurts her that he’s no longer by her side, hugging her, kissing her, fucking her and giving her his semen.

Apr 21, 2012 @ 02:36 pm

Delusional demi stans, Wilmer would never get back with her.

He has, he has gotten back with her twice already.

Wilmer is the love of Demi’s life.

Demi doesn’t like Niall, it’s obvious she still is head over heels for Wilmer.

Demi and Wilmer are soulmates, they will find their way back to eachother eventually. Demi, looked really happy when the interviewer asked her how she saw herself in 10 years, she said “Marry with lots of babies”, she saw herself with Wilmer.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Demi and Wilmer’s baby

The ones where he is naked!

Get Rid of those naked pictures!

• JoeJayIsSexy&HeKnowsIt[;

He is HOTNESS ON LEGS. :D

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No, they are beautiful.

Apr 21, 2012 @ 04:50 pm

i think hooking up is gross

It’s a great way to relieve the desire to have sex aside from masturbating. I don’t know if Joe is sleeping around, perhaps it’s his friends that bring the girls.

Joe is single, he can hookup with whoever he wants, whenever he wants.

Joe is single. He isn’t dating anyone!Leave him in peace. He’s a wonderful, sweet, sensitive and special person!
    —————————-

Yay

I think Joe looks good sweaty

Leave their mother out of this

Denise is anything but perfect,so STOP with that!

Apr 21, 2012 @ 04:30 pm

Nick is such a good role model, TAKE NOTE YOU SLUT.
    poor idiot. you don’t even know him

• SubwayToVenus

Fail cause Jo drinks and smokes and most likely whores around.

If he drinks, it’s fine cause he’s 22, he can drink and that’s not wrong cause he was never seen wasted so shut up and no he doesn’t smoke, why would you assume that? he was never seen smoking and just because he hangs out with girls doesn’t mean he’s sleeping with them.

Hello Yvonne ;)

Apr 21, 2012 @ 01:29 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

Fail cause Jo drinks and smokes and most likely whores around.

——————–

Actually he has talked in interviews giving advice on hangovers, fail. He smokes, he was seen smoking and he smoked with people when he was at that fashion event in NYC, he also bought cigars (YOU ARE DELUSIONAL), DOUBLE FAIL. Joe’s always been a whore, triple fail.

I mean seriously, give me one example where the drummer of a band became more relevant than anyone else in a band … I wasn’t actually involved in that point of discussion but what the hell?

Hello Yvonne ;)

Um, there’s people in the world who have opinions contrary to yours who are not that obsessed bitch, thx.

• classicalmusicplayer

—-///–/
    Hi Joe! :-) lol

• classicalmusicplayer

—-///–/
    Hi Joe! :-) lol

But I still love Joe despite his whoreness, smoking and drinking.

Phil Collins

i think hooking up is gross

If you criticise Joe for smoking then do the same for Kevin because he’s made it pretty obvious he does it and drinks too … Christ, whatever – welcome to adulthood and the real world!

Hello Yvonne ;)

Thanks for the confirmation Honey haha!

Joe is hot

Nick is such a good role model, TAKE NOTE YOU SLUT.
    —————————————-
    Nick is a fucking robot and Joe is human.

Nick is such a good role model, TAKE NOTE YOU SLUT.

Don’t call him a slut! Your mean!!!

Hello Yvonne ;)

Thanks for the confirmation Honey haha!

Y’all are idiots. Just sayin.

Can we please get those pictures OFF!They are Very Disrespectful.

Apr 21, 2012 @ 01:35 pm

———————–

I don’t give enough of a fuck about Kevin to care if he smokes or not. I dislike the habit of smoking, no matter who, and that’s not adulthood, not everyone smokes. I dislike that Miley, Demi and Joe do it. Kevin is irrelevant.

Hello Yvonne ;)

Thanks for the confirmation Honey haha!

Y’all are idiots. Just
    Your hatred of Joe will eat you up from the inside gurl …. seek help before you disappear up your own asshole ;)

——————–

Lol, you’re so bitter. Your comment’s completely invalid.

Hello Yvonne ;)

Thanks for the confirmation Honey haha!

Y’all are idiots. Just

Thanks for proving my point. You and Yvonne are fucking stans. You’re both equally disgusting. You would slice your wrists to defend Joe and she would for Kevin.

Get a fucking life, bitch.

Lol, you’re so bitter. Your comment’s completely invalid.

Lol How? I stated facts.

• SubwayToVenus

Lol, you’re so bitter. Your comment’s completely invalid.

Lol How? I stated facts.

Facts that are a product of your imagination. Joe was never seen wasted so if he drinks or not is irrelevant, everyone drinks, drinking is legal, being an alcoholic is wrong and Joe is not an alcoholic. He was NEVER seen smoking, you have no proof that he does, yes he received cigars as a present and if he did smoke one of those (which we don’t know) it’s still legal and perfectly fine, and we have no proof he’s been sleeping with any of those chicks so your comment is completely invalid.

———————–

————————

You know what’s irrelevant? You and your comments. Seriously, though, all three of the Jonas brothers are more relevant in life than you ever will be. You’re sitting here hating on them. Calling Joe trash. Saying Kevin is irrelevant. Um, haha, no sweetie. They’re out living life while you’re sitting here bitter as fuck with nothing better to do.

Is your brain still connected to your body? You make no fucking sense.

wtf i never said joe was trash.

Your ALL gettin out of Line HERE!

YVONNE IS HERE OMFG.

Is your brain still connected to your body? You make no fucking sense.

shut up hater.

• SubwayToVenus

Is your brain still connected to your body? You make no fucking sense.

Actually I did make perfect sense, you’re just dumb.

• xopretty00

——————–
    I know that is sometimes the case. That’s why I said “usually” and not “always”. It very rare, though.

Hello Yvonne ;)

Thanks for the confirmation Honey haha!

Y’all are idiots. Just

Get a fucking life, bitch.

I’m not a stan, did I, at any point say I was? No, I’m rather more particular than that? I don’t think we’ve ever come across each other before err…. Yvonne, may I refer to you by your name? Whatever, your reputation goes before you somewhat and I’m all too familiar with YOU. By the way, I’d just like to point out that referring to someone as a bitch is very rude – something that Kevin, as a gentleman, would find most unbecoming tut tut!!

Apr 21, 2012 @ 01:50 pm

Is your brain still connected to your body? You make no fucking sense.

shut up hater.

Shut up bitch.

To settle his match,Yes(unfortunitly)Joseph has seriouly been dinking but thats what those people do when they go to those clubs. Secondly yes there is proof he smokes cigars,AGAIN unfortunitly.As for sleeping around though THATS where you are WRONG!He has never said that or implyed that.Nor are there pictures(IN ANY WAY)to prove that.Just saying it will not make it true.

SubwayToVenus said:

Is your brain still connected to your body? You make no fucking sense.

Actually I did make perfect sense, you’re just dumb.

Actually it didn’t, you were contradicting yourself the whole time.

• xopretty00

Cigars are not as bad as cigarettes because they are not smoked as often, don’t contain as many chemicals (they’re a little more natural) and are not inhaled directly into the lungs. I don’t know if Joe smokes them or not. I don’t like smoking but we can’t control his life just because we are fans. We can’t even stop are loved ones from smoking.

• xopretty00

—————
    Do you have a link?

• SubwayToVenus

Actually I did make perfect sense, you’re just dumb.

Actually it didn’t, you were contradicting yourself the whole time.

No I wasn’t.

I don’t know if cigars are the only thing Joe smokes, he could also smoke cigs. Bottom line, he smokes.

No I wasn’t.

Re-read your comment.

No I don’t like(EITHER)his so called friends!Scumbags really,who like everyone of them, LEECHING off of him for everything. As well as bringing him in and around the WRONG enviroment. Not Good for Him.

Apr 21, 2012 @ 01:55 pm

—————-

The guard at the hotel in Miami, said Joe and his friends brought to their hotel room different girls, each time they were there. Perhaps the girls were there for Joe’s friends and not him. We’ll never know.

No I wasn’t.

Re-read your comment.

I don’t need to. My point was clear, if he drinks, it’s okay cause he was never seen drunk, he was never seen smoking so he’s obviously not a chain smoker, maybe he did smoke those cigars or maybe not, who knows. And last but not least, he didn’t sleep around with all of the women he hangs out with. What’s so hard to understand?

anon, i agree they are disturbing

Apr 21, 2012 @ 05:27 pm

Can we please get those pictures OFF!They are Very Disrespectful.

Wich ones? :)

I love the one were Joe is naked and he’s showing the peace sign.

Oh Gawd, I want to have sex with hiim all sweaty and gross.

• SubwayToVenus

Joe has a very wide fan base, unlike Nick, Nick has mostly 19 year old white girls, Joe has guy fans, black fans, older fans, good for him. I guess partying around was a good choice.

cool….is that mdot with him?

• NeleeeV

Awww god sweet Jezus baby Joe.

He looks beyond flawless if you ask me! And indeed, Joe has fans everywhere!

His chest hair. Yummy!

Ewww….he looks like he’d smell bad. Everyone always looks so dirty and gross at Coachella.

• SubwayToVenus

I’ve smelled him. He smells good.

Apr 21, 2012 @ 11:59 am

I want to smell his sweaty penis. I hope it smells like sausage.

Yeah that’s MDOT, Brandon, Kyle and Tony.

No he doesn’t smoke cigerettes,he has been very vocal about that.

Yes he was seen smoking and buying cigars and he’s talked about having hangovers. This whole thing started with you saying Denise raise them well cause they don’t need alcohol, smoking or whores to be happy, js.

Actually he was SEEN!

• SubwayToVenus

Please then link me to the pictures of Joe smoking. And yes, I think Denise raised them perfectly.

I know the people he was and is with are WHORES,however I don’t think it includes him. It does however get him in alot of trouble.

Are you for real? You just said that Denise raised them well because they don’t need alcohol, smoking or whores yet Joe does all three, no they aren’t pictures of him smoking just like there aren’t pics of Demi or other people, but they do smoke.

Do you have the link?

Excuse Me He does Not WHORE!Period.Yes there is a picture though,of the cigars thing.