Joe Jonas Shirtless Strip @ Coachella

tumblr_m2v2ta8x4p1qgy5xoo3_250
joehisrtl

Dancing to Martin Solvieg. Video HERE!

ew

• Gearsarealwaysturning

now the pants joe, now the pants.

ANOTHER SHIRTLESS ONEE!!! https://t.co/JA97BgBc
    I’M GONNA FUCKING DIEEE

HE’S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT. I LOVE HIS BACK

• SubwayToVenus

he’s too sexy for his shirt!!!

• classicalmusicplayer

Just become a Ralph Lauren model already…

• Gearsarealwaysturning

He is the only one shirtless, he must have been high or something. Anyway, the bike rides have been doing you good, Joey.

Just become a Ralph Lauren model already…
    He will be modeling for Calvin Klein around this year… i’m not sure exactly when.
    I can’t wait to see those picsss

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Coachella is for snobs. I dont know what snobs means, but it is.

—————-
    Maybe he was just hot from drinking beer.

When i drink too much, i can’t stand my clothes

I want to continue watching “new girl” but I already saw all the episodes :(

Snob means someone who thinks they are better.

• thisloveisours

he looks drunk!!!

Let’s keep watching Joe’s sweaty and sexy back

Apr 21, 2012 @ 08:14 pm
    —————-
    Maybe he was just hot from drinking beer.

When i drink too much, i can’t stand my clothes
    ===
    Oh, I wouldnt know. I think beer is gross. I never drink, so maybe you are right.

It does not matter tho, I am just glad he took his tshirt off. :)

beer is delicious

You can see his boxers gfhhvxhjvkk One more Joe Jonas #truecali #coachella pic.twitter.com/81XMUg3J

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Snob means someone who thinks they are better.
    ==
    so I am right, I think people who go to coachella is like “hey bitches, i get to go to the cool places and you dont, so im gonna let this instragram here so you can have a little of my fun from your computer”.

• thisloveisours

Just become a Ralph Lauren model already…
    I can’t wait to see those picsss

oh really did he actually sign a modeling contract with him?

ARE LIKE

He does looks tipsy but who cares??
    next time someone please give him something strong so he’ll take off his pants too

• liss1

DEAD!!!!! OH MY GOD!!! JOE IS FUCKING SEXY…WHY I’M NOT THERE

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Beer is gross, end of the convo.

WOW!Hungry:He has got a massive gorgous skinned Back!

http://t.co/81XMUg3J MORE JOE JONAS SEXIEST PICTURES EVER

• Gearsarealwaysturning

He does looks tipsy but who cares??
    ===
    I agree.

• classicalmusicplayer

http://t.co/81XMUg3J MORE JOE JONAS SEXIEST PICTURES EVER

—-///–/

How do guyes get all of these pics?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

When I drink beer I mix it with orange juice or fanta.

RT @kelssgallagher: @DailyJonasNews Camilla belle was at H2$ tonight oh shit

haha joe dancing … XD

• classicalmusicplayer

How do guyes get all of these pics?
    TWITTER.
    I’M FANGIRLING SO HARD RIGHT NOW

—-///–/

Lol. I’m to lazy to do all of that. If its not on OU or there twitter page I don’t see it. So keep posting more on the comments!

nonymous said:
    RT @kelssgallagher: @DailyJonasNews Camilla belle was at H2$ tonight oh shit
    ===
    ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD? Cant the girl just go to broadway?

RT @kelssgallagher: @DailyJonasNews Camilla belle was at H2$ tonight oh shit
    ————————–
    NOBODY CARES. JOSEPH SEXYASFUCK JONAS IS SHIRTLESS

No just look it up,You will get exact definitions,as well as many variations to use.

So

• Gearsarealwaysturning

…Or it could be the brand of beer that you had or if it was light or dark. Some types I can’t stand
    ==
    I have had many, I dont like any.

his back is amazing, flawless, hot hot hot!!!!

his back is amazing, flawless, hot hot hot!!!!

===
    I am a definitions jew. who cares, I dont even need to speak english on a daily basis.

Joe is with Taylor.

——————
    Shut up already and enjoy Joe’s pictures

Those scabs on his back are from aids.
    Can wait to see the sex tape.
    Can’t wait to see his mug shot on a DUI page.
    If he was so cool, why doesn’t he hang out with Zac Efron?
    Half the people at this party are unemployed singers or actors.
    The other half are their body guards.

Your kind of said.Its Not That Hard!

Your sick and perverted,GET OFF OF HERE!

Apr 21, 2012 @ 08:40 pm
    Those scabs on his back are from aids.
    Can wait to see the sex tape.
    Can’t wait to see his mug shot on a DUI page.
    If he was so cool, why doesn’t he hang out with Zac Efron?
    Half the people at this party are unemployed singers or actors.
    The other half are their body guards.

I hope he didn’t spread his aids to Tay

YOU SHUT UP YOU IDIOT!YOU DON’T HAVE TO BUTT IN!

• classicalmusicplayer

JOE DANCING TO Martin Solveig http://yfrog.com/fvp13z

—-///–/

I love me some Martin Solveig. He’s lucky to be there.

You are sad,child!

MY GAHHHHHH http://t.co/81XMUg3J
    HE’S THE SEXIEST JOBRO

SubwayToVenus said:
    Gearsarealwayst… said:
    Beer is gross, end of the convo

nooo try puttin peanut inside the glass of beer and drink it woo
    ==
    That is the weirdest thing I have ever heard. Are you serious or just kidding? (we really dont do that here)

http://t.co/81XMUg3J MORE JOE JONAS SEXIEST PICTURES EVER

—-///–/

How do guyes get all of these pics?
    TWITTER.
    I’M FANGIRLING SO HARD RIGHT NOW

I only know older movies,the best.

Apr 21, 2012 @ 08:28 pm
    You are sad,child!

r
    It’s basically the same shit

JOE DANCING TO Martin Solveig http://yfrog.com/fvp13z

“you say he’s gay then you want him to be with miley ?I don’t get it”

Choose:

Did not say he was gay, simply said his back scabs were gay.

Miley is a man, alluding to Joe being gay, he would only hump another man.

You’re so dumb, you can’t appreciate trolling for a response. Gotcha!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Those scabs on his back are from aids.
    Can wait to see the sex tape.
    Can’t wait to see his mug shot on a DUI page.
    If he was so cool, why doesn’t he hang out with Zac Efron?
    Half the people at this party are unemployed singers or actors.
    The other half are their body guards
    ===
    Epic hater.

Coo chair

Hes getting pussy tonight

Those scabs on his back are from aids.
    Can wait to see the sex tape.
    Can’t wait to see his mug shot on a DUI page.
    If he was so cool, why doesn’t he hang out with Zac Efron?
    Half the people at this party are unemployed singers or actors.
    The other half are their body guards
    —————–
    LOL I THOUGHT THAT WAS THE VERSE OF A SONG OR SOMETHING

• classicalmusicplayer

Joe is single. He isn’t dating anyone!! Joe isn’t gay, stop saying this!! He’s a wonderful and sweet person very special. He is spending of time with his friends. He’s a goos person with a beautiful soul!Leave him alone!

—-///–/

‘Sup Joe?

These comments are crazy

lol

Mmph.
    I want some Joe right now…and I’m not talking about coffee ;)

JJ has a beautiful soul <3

• DJDangerIsSexy

O, Joseph, how I wish I could fuck thee…
    Yeah, he looks drunk, and I’m hoping not high.
    But, it’s his life and he’s of age, he can get drunk if he wants to. He can also take his clothes off and be his sexy self any time

All of you Selena Miley craps are just SHIT.

I asked him if he did drugs,he said people don’t know what they say.

• iLikeiTLOUD

Yummy. ;)

• Miley_Jonas

Apr 21, 2012 @ 08:04 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

he’s too sexy for his shirt!!!

ROFL <3 !

• ELI

JOE IS TOO SEXY!! I LOVE COACHELLA
    LUCKY FANS…WHO WERE CLOSE TO HIM LAST NIGHT

Why do I have a feeling that one day will come out as gay?

This is the best pic I’ve seen in a while!!!
    http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=74241&fid=515826 Joe get hotter and hotter everyday.

• xopretty00

SO SEXY!!!OMG!! I can’t….

• xopretty00

Is he sneezing in that first picture?

Who cares about his sexual orientation?

JOE JONAS IS THE SEXIEST!!! THE GIRLS WERE CRAZY FOR HIM THERE. POOR MY JOE, HE HAD TO GET OUT

• JoeHoe15

He’s the hottest!!!!! SEXY BACK. <3

No he is not a HOMOSEXUAL so stop it!

First of all STUPID idiots,He grow up in a all male household,Except his mom. Of course he is going to be more comfortable with males around him. Besides he doesn’t have a girl.

Does Miley really have $120 million? OMG. Guess she CAN retire. And now Liam has the hole Hunger Games thing. Wonder how the Jobros are doing or if they still have a record label. Hopefully they invested well just in case this is it and they aren’t able to ever come back. Not a lot of $$ on Broadway. Amazing. Miley did better than any of the Disney kids.

OH MY GOD, JOE IS SO HOT!!!

thisloveisours said:
    he looks drunk!!!

AGREED!!!

NOT ONLY THAT , DID YOU GUYS SEE THE BLONDE GUY NEXT TO HIM, LOOS LIKE IF THEY WERE DANCING TOGETHER OR SOMETHING, MAYBE THAT’S HIS BF! LOL
    —————
    stfu spammer. U ain’t even funny

Let’s go to the Selena’s post!

He looks so tanned, fit and yummy.
    Oh Joseph, get in my bed. I’ll take care of your hangover in the morning.

Joe & Miley should be party buddies, i’m sure they will get cray cray and have a lot of fun.

Even his back scabs are gay. Miley’s only worth $20 mil. She stole the other $100mil from me. Wish Miley would hump Joe like Sel is humping Bieby.

==

serious as fuck

I hope he uses protection like Zac Efron

I hope he uses protection like Zac Efron
    ——————-
    he might dropped the condom too from dancing so hard to Martin Solveig

Miley’s networth is $120 million while Selena’s is worth $4 million. Bow down bitches.

“Miley’s networth is $120 million while Selena’s is worth $4 million. Bow down bitches”

Miley has Liam – Liam still is busing tables.
    Selena has Justin – Justin tips Liam when he goes out with Selena. Miley stays home alone.

Who’s the bitch now?

Alright put a stop on it. He is not HAVING sex right know. Just because you do it and it is your way DOES NOT MEAN(HE)is. Don’t you remember HE is Supposed to be Different?

This is not a Miley or a Selena page,this is a Jonas page.PERIOD.

Miley has Liam – Liam still is busing tables.

Who’s the bitch now?

Justin and Selena. Thanks.

This is not a Miley or a Selena page,this is a Jonas page.PERIOD.

Selena.
    Miley.
    Justin.
    1D.
    STOP ME BITCH!

This is not a Miley or a Selena page,this is a Jonas page.PERIOD.

—– > Do I give a fuck? No.

This is not a Miley or a Selena page,this is a Jonas page.PERIOD.
    —————-
    Exactly, so shut the fuck up bitches & go bite yourselfs somewhere else

This is not a Miley or a Selena page,this is a Jonas page.PERIOD.
    —————-
    Exactly, so shut the fuck up bitches & go bite yourselfs somewhere else

Aww! Let me see for a fuck i give…Nope i don’t give a fuck ^_^ SELENA, MILEY, ONE DIRECTION LALALA

Apr 21, 2012 @ 09:01 pm

Miley has Liam – Liam still is busing tables.

Who’s the bitch now?
    ——–> $120 million > $4 million. #Independentladiesftw.

——————
    Awww grow up your pubes and then we can talk

Miley has Liam – Liam still is busing tables.

Who’s the bitch now?

Actually, Justin gives Selena a tip while he make out with Usher. That’s why Selena dates him, tips.

——————
    Awww grow up your pubes and then we can talk

Lol Jonatics

Joe just keeps gettin hotter

Half of those 4 million are from Bieber tho lol jk

Apr 21, 2012 @ 09:08 pm
    This is not a Miley or a Selena page,this is a Jonas page.PERIOD.
    —————-
    Exactly, so shut the fuck up bitches & go bite yourselfs somewhere else
    —–> It’s a fucking comment via internet. Can’t handle it? Gtfo of this world. #You a stupid hoe.

JOE’S ABS OR NICK’S ASS?

Half of those 4 million are from Bieber tho lol jk —————> Cocktail rider at her best <3

JOE’S ABS OR NICK’S ASS?
    ———————–
    BOTH AND LET’S CALL THAT PERFECT HUMAN BEEN: JICK

——————
    Awww grow up your pubes and then we can talk

—- “Grow up your pubes”? #You a stupid hoe.

LOL TO THE IGNORED SMILER.
    AND NOW SHE’S GONNA REPLY ME WITH SOMETHING STUPID AND INMATURE. AND I’M GONNA IGNORE HER TOO.

• SubwayToVenus

what the fuck is going on here?

• SubwayToVenus

My ovaries have been exploded, OMJ Joesph Just fuck me rt now so I will be able to fly in heavennnnn. P.S yo bitches with this MileyVSSelena war get the fuck off this page! Morons

Miley is not worth that much.

Apr 21, 2012 @ 09:24 pm
    — > Why the fuck does my comment affect your life? Ignore it. #You a stupid hoe.

Imagine if Joe Jonas would pierce his nipples
    UNFFFFFx10000

Imagine if Joe Jonas would pierce his nipples
    UNFFFFFx10000

ew, gay

That really doesn’t look like Joe.

I’m sleepy

Considering there are other pics. It’s Joe Gurl

Imagine if Joe Jonas would pierce his nipples
    UNFFFFFx10000

ew, gay
    U r wrong gurl, i’ve a vagina

Considering there are other pics. It’s Joe Gurl
    whut?

• xAskTaylorx

So you guys care more for his body than him? How sad. -Implying that you care more.

Miley is not worth that much.

You aren’t worth a reply

And you are…? Yes a nobody anon like me. So please stop it with “the gtfo” thing you “moron”, because it’s clearly not working :p

Shut up

Jordan?

Miley is not worth that much.

You aren’t worth a reply-

U just replied, u r so smart.

• Demi Lovato

OMG Joe, you are hotter than ever!
    Please take me back, I HAD AN EATING DISORDER.

Jordie?

Miley is not worth that much.

You aren’t worth a reply-

U just replied, u r so smart.

By the way you write, i’m clearly smarter than you, honey.

SubwayToVenus said:

Imagine if Joe Jonas would pierce his nipples
    UNFFFFFx10000

ew, gay

Lmao piercing nipples sounds eww and painful imo

Miley is not worth much

lol that pic is hot

Miley is not worth that much.

You aren’t worth a reply-

U just replied, u r so smart.

By the way you write, i’m clearly smarter than you, honey.
    Who cares? english is not my main lenguage.
    And the fact u have better grammar doesn’t makes u smarter.

Miley is not worth much

Her nails are more expensive than your house, so yes she worth a lot of cash, Selenatic.

Miley is not worth that much.

You aren’t worth a reply-

U just replied, u r so smart.

By the way you write, i’m clearly smarter than you, honey.
    Who cares? english is not my main lenguage.
    And the fact u have better grammar doesn’t makes u smarter.

We have something in common lol you’re from Argentina…right? I can feel it…

LMFAO

JUSTIN BIEBER OR JONAS BROTHERS?

OMG 1D HAS IT’S OWN STORE NOW O.O

• SubwayToVenus

JUSTIN BIEBER OR JONAS BROTHERS?

Jonas fucking brothers.

ASHLEY OR VANESSA?

lol Miley wishes tbh my house is worth 1million dollars.

ZAC BIG DICK EFRON OR ROB PATT?

lol Miley wishes tbh my house is worth 1million dollars.

SWAG ALL OVER YOU GORL
    By: LLL’s baby

ASHLEY
    ZAC

BYE.

JUSTIN BIEBER OR JONAS BROTHERS?

Jonas iWannaFuckThe3 Brothers.

• Queen BB

Now thats what I call bringing sexy back. ;)

DEMI OR SELENA?

We have something in common lol you’re from Argentina…right? I can feel it…
    Almost, kinda… i’m from Bolivia

BRITNEY OR CHRISTINA?
    ANGELINA OR JENNIFER?

We have something in common lol you’re from Argentina…right? I can feel it…
    Almost, kinda… i’m from Bolivia

Yay! Let’s be bff’s and make out!

Bye gogogogogagagaga.
    By: LLL’s baby

I’m a rich bitch

• OMJitsMiley

kljdlkajsdklasjdklajsd *dying*

jooooooooeeeeeeeeeee<3

I’M FUCKING DEAD

MY OVARIESSSSSS
    JOE DO ME NOW

• SubwayToVenus

OMG WHAT IS THIS, YOU, ME ,BED NOW!

I’m dying!

Just release a sex tape already.

We have something in common lol you’re from Argentina…right? I can feel it…
    Almost, kinda… i’m from Bolivia

Yay! Let’s be bff’s and make out!
    lol are u from Bolivia too?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Now I need nick to do this, and I need to be there.

He looks good

We have something in common lol you’re from Argentina…right? I can feel it…
    Almost, kinda… i’m from Bolivia

Yay! Let’s be bff’s and make out!
    lol are u from Bolivia too?

Nope but i’m from South America :) sorry if i was rude tho. I got to go now here it’s late bye friend :)!!!

It’s 1 am and i’m eating a jelly cuz i’m on a diet but i’m still starving… ugh, i don’t wanna be like Demi so NO MORE FOOD.

Apr 21, 2012 @ 08:15 pm

AGREED!!!

Apr 21, 2012 @ 10:17 pm
    Apr 21, 2012 @ 08:15 pm
    thisloveisours said:
    he looks drunk!!!

AGREED!!!

We have something in common lol you’re from Argentina…right? I can feel it…
    Almost, kinda… i’m from Bolivia

Yay! Let’s be bff’s and make out!
    lol are u from Bolivia too?

————————
    we almost fight at the beginnig and now we end up being friens LMAO
    Bye :)

thisloveisours said:
    he looks drunk!!!

AGREED!!!

—————
    stfu spammer. U ain’t even funny

• Gearsarealwaysturning

lalalalala please stay on this page.

I don’t drink Alcohol either!

I want to have sex with him right now. My vagina can’t take it anymore.

:CC:C:C

That is not EXactly what Snob means. Look it up!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I still love nick more than joe. I think nick need more shirtless pictures.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

That is not EXactly what Snob means. Look it up!

===
    Boo anon, let me use my own definition of snob. XD

I know what it means. I just don’t know to explain it. Basically someone who thinks they’re better because of a reason like Rich people snob poor people.

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    Beer is gross, end of the convo

nooo try puttin peanut inside the glass of beer and drink it woo

• classicalmusicplayer

Beer is gross, end of the convo

nooo try puttin peanut inside the glass of beer and drink it woo

—-///–/

any good movies I should see? I am bored. xD

Apr 22, 2012 @ 11:03 am

you say he’s gay then you want him to be with miley ?I don’t get it