Nick Jonas Fan Meeting Softball Update

nickjonasfanmeeting-9

I forgOT Kevin! Well Kevin, he can rock the guitar!

Then his friendships with perez hilton and …

All of the Jonas guys have been friends with Perez for years. The only reason they are friendly to him is because Perez doesn’t talk crap about the celebs who are nice to him. So it’s better to have Perez on your side than not.

But they don’t hang out with him in their personal time, etc. Everyone thought they went to Evita together but they didn’t, they just ran into each other there.

Then his friendships with perez hilton and …

Apr 21, 2012 @ 08:26 am
    He’s got a porcelain doll face

He does!

kevin is ugly

I love Joes eyes, they are so beautiful and big. They contrast with his dark hair very well.

I also love Joe’s pigeon toes, they give an innocence to him.

Apr 21, 2012 @ 08:40 am

kevin is ugly

because he’s adopted

Kevin is not ugly, the hair on his face and head doesn’t suit him.
    He has beautiful green eyes, his nose is good and his lips are nice too.
    I remember when he had straight hair in Camp Rock 1 he looked really good.

for what comes to talent Nick has the most of that ,and I prefer Joe’s look but for what comes to personality they’re sooo different it’s not even fair to compare ,although Nick seriousness about what he does and being not JUST smart (cuz they both are )but also a thinker who thinks about consequences will guarantee him a happier life imo

Seriously? You guys are all drooling over Nick when HELLO there was a guy right there who was going to try to stab Nick. I think the fact that his bodyguard and the security had quick eyes is just a little more important than how handsome Nick is. Geez guys learn priorities, I can’t imagine what would have happened if security hadn’t seen the knife. :(

that being said, the picture showing the man with the knife is so scary. There are some sick people out there.

that being said, the picture showing the man with the knife is so scary

That picture is photoshopped. First of all, in the picture it’s a woman, and the person with a knife was a man. And it happened at night, not in the daytime. And Nick was not in any danger, he didn’t even know it happened. And the guy wasn’t saying anything about wanting to stab Nick. It was just that he was creepy, a fan saw he had a pocketknife and didn’t want to take any chances to they alerted security. The guy ran away (but was caught) and Nick continued signing autographs and taking pics.

People need to stop embellishing the story and making it sound like Nick was almost stabbed, etc. He wasn’t in any danger. The fans next to the guy were in more danger than Nick.

NO ONE CARE ABOUT IT!

• SubwayToVenus

He’s so damn flawless.

Apr 21, 2012 @ 08:29 am

Apr 21, 2012 @ 08:25 am
    not related, but have any1 seen joe’s tweet about his mom and the pic with her? how cute was that!

Mama’s boy!
    lol having a great relationship with his mom doesn’t make him a mama’s boy

to the person who said that the pic of the man with a knife is photoshopped: Where u there? How do u know all that?

I DIDN’T SEE THE PIC OF JOE WITH HIS MOM AND I CAN’T FIND IT ANYWHEREEE. PLEASE COULD SOMEONE POST THE LINK??

Nick has the edge on talent & hard work. But Joe has the better chance at success. Joe has the looks that could be on the TV or movie screen. Nick is more cute than handsome. Plus Nick can’t stay single for long and I think will settle down young like Kevin. And you can see how many fans Kevin has since he married. Joe has been single for a year now. He knows how to play the game. So I doubt Nick will ever have a successful recording career again. Maybe that’s why he’s doing plays. I think Joe could have music, movies, tv.

• SubwayToVenus

That picture is fake.

nick is getting hotter and hotter

lol are you nuts? nick has the best chance to succeed, he has talent, he is hot, and he has a brain, and he’s prooving that, he is the only jonas who currently has a job, joe’s solo album was the hardest flopping album of last year, he is not as good looking as he used to, he didn’t grew up well and he is not really talented, kevin, is married, he has always been seen like a band member more than a jonas brother himself, he is like greg garbo or jack lawless he has never been that relevant as an artist, I can see nick is the only one who has a chance to survive in the showbizz

That’s one flawless human been.
    Nicholas is gorgeous

Apr 21, 2012 @ 08:25 am

Mama’s boy!

HE IS A BIT FAT, HE LOOKS MUCH LIKE HIS FATHER

Are u seriously asking who brother is better?? They are awesome, handsome, talented and unique in their own way so stop trying to start a fight cuz you are just being an asshole.

i don’t know why but i believe that nick is gay. His relationship with delta was so false (PR). Then his friendships with perez hilton and …

Apr 21, 2012 @ 08:27 am
    having a little poll- who do u think is better all-over, like voice,talent & looks combined- kevin, joe or nick? and plz don’t bash the 1s u don’t like

Joe and Nick are equally handsome but different types of beauty. Nick has little facial hair, his hair is kinda light brownish, his hair is curly, his eyes are small and brown, he’s got broad shoulders and big arms. Joe is tanned, really dark hair, dark eyelashes. Dark eyebrows, big hazel eyes, his body is leaner than Nicks. In the talents Department, Nick has a raspy voice, he can reach high notes, great songwriter, great musician, average actor, average dancer. Nick has talents in the art department. Joe is a good cook, he’s good with kids, he’s very artsy, he’s a good photographer, his voice is smooth and sweet, he can’t reach high notes, his songwriting abilities are so so but he could improve, he plays the guitar, piano and violin oh and tambourine.

To the person who said Nick is fat, I don’t think you have any idea just how fit he is right now. He probably weighs all of 130 lbs. Maybe 140. He’s lost weight from all the dancing. But he’s bulked up in upper body muscle big time. He must be lifting weights. He’s slim with a husky body type. Photos don’t do him justice. Have you ever noticed how small his waist is? He’s healthy, fit and perfect.

As far as his shows go they’re selling very well. He wasn’t expected to sell more than Daniel. Replacements never do and Darren’s run was only 3 weeks. A small window for his fans to see him. Nick’s making a name for himself in the Broadway community. I hope he keeps doing it. Joe’s got charisma but not a great work ethic.He needs to quit partying with his posse.
    With Nick’s talents he can go far. Hopefully they all can. I can support all 3 boys but no question Nick is the musical prodigy!

Where can I see him play? Is it free?

HE’S TALENTED… HE’S SUCCESSFUL… HE’S NICK JONAS… : )

I think artists like Selena show talent (such as Nick’s) only goes so far. Popularity trumps talent usually. If your fans leave, you’re done. There’s lots of talented people out there who can’t sell albums. Or get acting jobs. Selena, as a female, doesn’t have to worry about losing fans for dating. most of her fans are girls.

nick’s such a hypocrite

daniel >> darren >>>>>>>>>nick

• IAMGAY182

Still hotter than Justin Bieber.

• xopretty00

———————
    Joe can’t hit high notes?? Have you not seen the Let’s Get it On video? Joe has a great falsetto. The problem is he can’t hit low notes.

• Everybody know nick jonas is hot! i mean COME ON! lol xD

he’s lookin’ gooooood ;D

• xopretty00

You can’t compare Nick and Darren’s sales because Darren was a limited run. If he was on longer, who knows how his sales would have been. For example, a band can have a concert in an arena that sells out and another band can have 10 concert in the same arena. If the second band fills 70% of the arena for all 10 nights, they’re considered more successful. If you were to spread out the first band’s audience over 10 nights, it would be much smaller than that of the second’s. You can compare Daniel and Nick’s sales, however. As long as they are in the same months because there is a Broadway slump, all show sales go down. Nick’s sales are about the same as Daniel’s; they’re only down a little bit. That is quite an accomplishment, though, considering that when Daniel started the show had just opened so many were curious to see it.

Idk but I hope so!

• help me out here

Where can I se him play like does anyone know what part of central park ? And is it free?

• rikerlrikers

Yes, yes we must all vote! LOL soon after reading almost all these cute kitteh as well as doggie experiences, I would not help nevertheless think “Nom, nom, nom” if you said “Webby nom” Here’s a wonderful thing: The proven fact that when you happen to be really famished, even a little something as straightforward as crackers generally is a delicacy (you might want to reword that one a little. XD) Amen! Contact’ is often a super-valuable web site often forgotten and underdeveloped. Thank you actually for directed out the well known items error, and intended for great suggestions about how to rectify the matter.
    no no hair removal
    no! no! hair removal
    I’ve recently been doing that will too!! Passing the test people thought an individual failed is definitely pretty awesome. Thanks for your post My spouse and i actually mastered something from it. Very good content here Always looking forward to new post.

Joe has the looks that could be on the TV or movie screen

joe had thousands of auditions for movies and tv series and has never got a call back, nick hasn’t and still producers like steven spielberg invite him to guest star in their shows, nick has the attitude he is gonna make it big time

I used to be a joe stan, and I wanted it all to be about joe, but now I love nick! it’s all about him for me xD

WATCH OUT WITH YOUR WORDS BITCH, DON’T BASH ON JOE JUST BECAUSE YOU LOVE NICK.

someone on twitter said that nick tried to protect a fan, and he is a heroe, that he was signing autographs and someone approach with a knife, but didn’t mean to attack him, but someone else, nick noticed and he tried to protect his fans he stepped forward and was on risk to be attacked himself, everyone was clapping and thanked him for saving many people’s live and he was also scared and was paled and his levels of sugar were high, I don’t think that’s true but the fans are saying nick is a heroe, I like that, nick is a heroe even though he didn’t do anything and didn’t even noticed what happened, lol gotta love nick

WATCH OUT WITH YOUR WORDS BITCH, DON’T BASH ON JOE JUST BECAUSE YOU LOVE NICK.

I’m just realistic, my sister loves joe and I love nick but she still knows nick had better chances to succeed

nick wasn’t really hot when he was younger but now, he is wooow!!! it’s magic!

Idk why people says he’s gettin uglier with age when he’s obviously gettin sexier and irresistible.

no one says that, only bitter jealous fans of someone else that notice nick is getting hotter every time and get upset

Posting this comment from the toilet.

I don’t think any of the jonas brothers have good chances to make it, they’re all fading, but if one of them has a little chance it’s nick, I don’t know if he is gonna be a big sensation like he used to but at least he will keep getting jobs and recognition, that what happens to talented people, maybe he won’t be the biggest hollywood star but he will be a good, recognised and respected actor.

Apr 21, 2012 @ 10:05 am
    nick wasn’t really hot when he was younger but now, he is wooow!!! it’s magic!

He’s always been hot..

The Jonas havent put out an album in three years. When they put out their new album we’ll see.

I love Joe and Nick!

with one direction, and justin bieber, fans forgot about them, teens don’t care about them anymore, and they’re really few grown ups who follow them, I don’t see a good future for them as a band and for any of them as solo artists, but I can see nick on broadway, he will keep getting jobs, he is good, and he’s the younger guy ever to have the lead on a broadway play, he is gonna be a big broadway star, he is gonna get a tony award, not now but someday

Apr 21, 2012 @ 10:17 am

We’ll see ;)

when he was a kid he was really cute, and then when he was an early teen he wasn’t that cute, and now he is really hot!!! he looked the worst when he was 13 or 14, and he looks the best now, I love him!! he is so hot!

he is hot and his body is perfect, he should be cloned

Last year when Nick dated very publicly, he lost loads and loads of fans. He couldn’t even sell out his first How To Succeed show even though Darren & Daniel had just made millions in the same role. His one US concert in a small venue did not sell out. Once Nelta ended he started doing well again. When he gets publicly serious w/someone again, the fans will drift away. It’s not fair, cause he is talented but that’s the nature of female fandom. If he does date he should keep it very private.

his ht$ shows are sold out now, he probably will stay for longer and has been offered a new play as well, he is doing good :) he didn’t sell that good before because it wasn’t broadway season, it has nothing to do with delta

• SubwayToVenus

I’m sorry but they haven’t done shit in THREE years and they still have over 30 million fans on the internet, trending topics dedicated to them at least once a week, and they’re still somehow talked about. They’re taking their time with this album because they obviously want it to be good and they want to attract older people, they don’t want to steal directioners and beliebers, only grown up fans are left who still love them and choose them and they want to direct their music to maybe mcfly’s kind of fan base so they’re gonna be just fine, they obviously don’t want to be the biggest boy band out there, they already were, I think they should even change their name so they can start over. They won’t be going anywhere, especially Nick, people respect him, big names know who he is and like him. They’re fine.

do you have broadway’s box office for how to succeed? because it’s getting better every week

I think it’s better for nick to stay on broadway

Apr 21, 2012 @ 10:23 am
    he is hot and his body is perfect, he should be cloned
    This!

so then why did joe flopped so hard? where were those 30 m fans? if only 20000 bought his album?

• SubwayToVenus

I am a huge Jonas stan and I didn’t buy Joe’s album, I didn’t like it, not even a little bit, obviously the rest of Jonas brothers’ fans agree with me.

• SubwayToVenus

Being a JONAS BROTHERS fan doesn’t mean we have to like and buy Nick’s and Joe’s music. We love Jonas brothers, as a band.

I hated joe’s music too but I love the jonas’

i’m not asking which 1’s better,i’m having a POLL. 4 me & my friends. i personally love them all, i was being curious. plz read the WHOLE comment. and calling a total stranger an asshole w/o a reason kinda makes you one yourself.

I bought nick’s just because it was him! I didn’t even like it!

ten thousand people have seen nick’s how to succeed, I think he succeeded xD

the theater has 9,968 seats, so 9000 people sees nick every single day

Apr 21, 2012 @ 09:57 am

—————–
    lol Joe is talented hun or he wouldn’t have been in the band or be able to work with those producers even if he wasn’t as talented as Nick you don’t have to say that to make Nick look better.and imo both Joe and Nick have the same chance to succeed for different reasons like Nick’s voice talent and mentality and Joe’s sweet tone, looks and charizma so so each one has what the other one misses that’s why it was always better for them to stay as a band

• miley cyrus luv

ONE WORD : HOT

_______
    subwaytovenus I love you. really, this is the most worthy comment here.

I’ll be frank, nick is the best in general. Joe is prettier, but he is not looking that good lately, but nick is more attractive, he is hotter, and more talented, and kevin is ok, he is not ugly, he has nice eyes, but is not that good looking either, so Nick

nick has the looks, talent, brain and charisma

so you’re saying joe is stupid and talentless and nick is ugly charizmaless

nick doesn’t need them, the way he is is enough

• classicalmusicplayer

Jonas Brother Fans should be like parents: even if they have a favorite child you don’t talk about it, you don’t argue about who is better, and you support the entire family.

most people liked joe better at the beginning but we changed to nick

why? they’re not our family, they’re random guys, we can like and support one, two or the three of them if we want

• classicalmusicplayer

—-///–/

Im saying that we, as a fan base, should have that parent mentality. At this down time in their career we should do everything we can to support them to help them peak again, not get into petty arguments about who is better

• SubwayToVenus

_______
    subwaytovenus I love you. really, this is the most worthy comment here.

Thanks <3

No, Nick was the most popular since The Niley drama in 2008.

if we were like their parents we would all support nick more lol

No, Nick was the most popular since The Niley drama in 2008.

thank you miley!

Jonas trends a lot, they are still talked about. Btw why is Jonas and Demi trending?

poor kevin, he has always been the least favorite

I love my Nicky boo -Miley Cyrus

nick tried to kill demi lovato

People don’t like Kevin cause he’s a bitch to most of his bros girlfriends/exes

Apr 21, 2012 @ 11:10 am
    nick tried to kill demi lovato

With a knife most likely

lol it’s because stupid fans want a jonas a demi song, OMG!!! the four of them would hate that trending!

People don’t like Kevin cause he’s a bitch to most of his bros girlfriends/exes

no, it’s because he is not hot and can’t sing.

Apr 21, 2012 @ 11:12 am

Joe doesn’t mind, he wants a duet with Taylor or Demi. He’s desperate.

nick is the favorite because he is the nicest

People dislike Kevin because he’s not hot and he dissed Miley.

People didn’t like Nick while Nelena drama was going on.

Classicalmusicalplayer your icon is so hOT! Rawr

Joe doesn’t mind, he wants a duet with Taylor or Demi. He’s desperate.

he doesn’t he says that because he is too nice

I want a Taylor and Joe duet. :/

Apr 21, 2012 @ 11:20 am
    Joe doesn’t mind, he wants a duet with Taylor or Demi. He’s desperate.

he doesn’t he says that because he is too nice
    Awww

• SubwayToVenus

Rip Mrs Bieber is trending. Rude.

Mrs. Bieber died?!

The Jonas are too good for Demi.

no, demi is to good for the jonas

no, demi is to good for the jonas

except for nick!

Apr 21, 2012 @ 11:33 am

no, demi is to good for the jonas

wrong

• classicalmusicplayer

Thank You?

Joe said that he wouldn’t oppose to work with Demi, and neither for Taylor. I just want a Jaylor duet.

• SubwayToVenus

no, demi is to good for the jonas

What the fuck. More like the other way around. They made her.

taylor wouldn’t sing with joe again unless he becomes successful again

What the fuck. More like the other way around. They made her.

what do you mean? joe and nick had sex and she is their child lol, people don’t make people unless it’s like that

Apr 21, 2012 @ 11:37 am

taylor wouldn’t sing with joe again unless he becomes successful again

You mean unless he sleeps with her.

demi and nick are equally talented but demi has a better voice

You mean unless he sleeps with her.

no, she would sleep with him and still don’t sing with him, she is not stupid

taylor wants to sleep with harry styles now and to sing with him as well

Nick and Demi’s voices sound beautiful together and compliment eachother. When they sang Stop The World on tour, I it was beautiful.

taylor wants to sleep with harry styles now and to sing with him as well

I don’t think so, her crush on Harry (if it exists) it’s like the one with Tim Tebow. Taylor is a player, always has been. She’s not a whore either, she’s just a cock tease.

no, she would sleep with him and still don’t sing with him, she is not stupid
    ———————-

She actually is.

Fucking bitches.

Jemi sounds like Jelly.

• SubwayToVenus

Taylor loves Joe.

Joe loves Winston.

Does Joe even have Winston anymore?

*lick lips* i love seein him in his baseball uniforms..mmm… ;)

He looks so happy and beautiful playing softball.

he’s fugly

So hot!

he’s fugly

go 2 hell. if u don’t like him, don’t look!

He’s got a porcelain doll face

I think Nick has the best looks and talent