Selena Gomez Spanish Album Still Coming

050TwitterOthers
selena-gomez-flawless-spring-183

Selena Gomez is still finishing her Spanish-language album and hopes to release it after her next US project hits stores. She said: ‘It’s at an in-between stage, because I still want to put out a fourth record and also the Spanish record. So it’s just all timing. I have a few other songs to do and it will come out. I promise.’

• SubwayToVenus

No one really seems to stay together anymore in Hollywood. Few do.
    But they looked so happy & I loved that they were both Canadian lol.

I know :( They were so fucking cute, their babies would have been gorgeous.

DEMI SINGS WAY BETTER IN SPANISH SHE NEED TO DO A SPANISH ALBUM.. NOT SELENA
    NO HATE..

DEMI SINGS WAY BETTER IN SPANISH SHE NEED TO DO A SPANISH ALBUM.. NOT SELENA
    NO HATE..

Actually, imo as a South American myself Selena has a better spanish even tho Demi has a better voice. BUT lately, Selena it’s selling more cd’s so it’s a good move to do it now she’s dating JB.
    By: LLL’s swagster

… I actually think Demi sings better in English, but Selena sings better in Spanish.

• SubwayToVenus

SELENA SELLS MORE. THAT’S A PRODUCT OF JELENA’S LOVE FOREVER, SWAG ALL AROUND THAT PERFECT COUPLE.

• SubwayToVenus

NOOOOO

my gosh I’m so sick of and fed up with her already! For the love of all things that’s good in this forsaken world stop making music! >_<

DEMI SINGS WAY BETTER IN SPANISH SHE NEED TO DO A SPANISH ALBUM.. NOT SELENA
    NO HATE..

—– Both suck at Spanish. Both sound like gringas trying to hard to express their Latina roots for hollywood. To me, they are not real latinas and will never be real latinas. Can’t even speak the language of the culture they embrace so much. Both can stfu & accept the fact that they are white basic bitches with no culture.

she can’t sing in english what makes her think that she can sing in spanish? -.-

She has sung in spanish… -.- two or three songs ——- Are you hispanic? Because they were horrible, mainly because of her accent.

DEMI SINGS WAY BETTER IN SPANISH SHE NEED TO DO A SPANISH ALBUM.. NOT SELENA
    NO HATE..

O.O OMG ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By: LLL’s gringa baby

im mexican i would know

DEMI SINGS WAY BETTER IN SPANISH SHE NEED TO DO A SPANISH ALBUM.. NOT SELENA
    NO HATE..

THIS.
    OMFG FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS.

Wtf I don’t wanna hear this bitch sing Spanish I hate her but I guess she loves me so I guess….

• SellyismygirlCrush

OMG THEY WERE SO SHIPABLE. All shipable couples end.

_

And now she’s getting married to Martin Sheen, My heart is broken! :(

un año sin ver lloveeeeeeeeeeeeeer

• xD

LOL

• SubwayToVenus

_

And now she’s getting married to Martin Sheen, My heart is broken! :(

That is so sad :( why do shipable couples break up?

• Clauber

She has sung in spanish… -.- two or three songs

we care *sarcasm*

• EarthChild

So unrelated, but I needed to share it. ALL THE AWARDS.

selena doesn’t deserve any hate, she’s such an adorable girl, she’s so sweet to fans and she’s such a helpful person, she’s the younguest unicef ambassador ever, she has been dating justin for almost two years and she seems in love with him, like she would never hurt him, she doesn’t drink, smoke, party or do drugs, she’s an inspiration :) and if she wants to sing, then let her.

_____________

she is not adorable, she is tiresome and juvenile. she is only selectively sweet when it benifits heer, unicef was not something she actively sought out but was presented to her as an opportunity to get ppl like you to say how wonderful she is, she has NOT EVER been dating justin they are just best troll friends who have you all convinced, she does drink in private and she did ecstacy in florida w/ ashley benzo, and she is only an inspiration to those with marginal “talent” and an unrealistic perception of their actual abilities. if she wants to sing…………. i guess we can’t stop her.

did i miss anything?

“…I still want to put out a fourth record and also the Spanish record…”

Damn! The bitch it’s releasing like a new album every month lol calm down your tits gorl! I need new Britney/Jonas/Miley music not MORE SG and the irrelevants cd’s!

She has sung in spanish… -.- two or three songs
    ____

I know she sounded horrible.

• Clauber

I only worship tv show couples lol. No, I lie! Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling!!! UGH!

OMG I loved this couple.. D:what a shame…!

• SellyismygirlCrush

That is so sad :( why do shipable couples break up?
    _

No one really seems to stay together anymore in Hollywood. Few do.
    But they looked so happy & I loved that they were both Canadian lol.

how do you know she did all this in florida? did work on the set or something..? but anyway, i find it weird you say they are “best troll friends” like they are the ones who decided one day “hey, lets pretend to date to get some attention!!” if its all a PR thing then its their managers/agents who set it up not them, they could hate each other for all you now (if infact its just a publicity stunt)
    ___________________

that’s why i corrected myself and said *allegedly* lol. multiple people tweeted about her and ashley the night they went clubbing and seeing their “roll faces” and being trashed.

i said best troll friends because i have always known and accepted that they are in fact, best friends, and have been since way before they started publicity stunting for the cameras. justin usually tells it all in interviews if you read between the lines haha. they both have the same agent, nick stine for CAA (talent agency known for setting up PR romances). so, no, they may not have planned it themselves, but they definitely go above and beyond to make us believe~. that’s why they are trolls, lol.

flashback: here is justin looking to make sure the camera is cathing their “private” moment outside of the vanity fair party where “jelena” made their debut (and then licking his lips in what is probably disgust lol). this was back before he got the hang of faking it aha.

LMAO omg
    white basic bitches XD

• Ooooooo

did i miss anything?

—————-

i agree, but that is why selena gomez will never be a real actor. she is at this point, nothing but a brand. if saoirse ronan and dakota fanning and all the other young talents had crappy tv shows, cd’s, perfumes and clothing lines, they wouldn’t get the opportunities that they have because no one takes a “brand” seriously when it comes to hollywood acting.

look at hilary duff… that is were selena is heading.

HEY! dont compare selala to queen Hilary!!!!

here is selena in late 2010 talking about all the new “relationship rumors” about justin bieber

“if anything, i’m enjoying messing with [the paparrazi]” – selena gomez

well shit, there you go..

IA bout the managers/agents part cause I think their managers are their moms I heard their moms set them up, so they were def set up together to boost each others’ (yes both of them) careers not just Miss Gomez’s cause its really benefiting both of them.

This made me lol SO hard hahahhahahha

• thisloveisours

___________________

yeah i saw that video last year, he’s definitely doing that for the camera, but then again they always do pda for the cameras (hawaii anyone??). but wow i didn’t know they had the same agent that really makes me question if its publicity even more, i don’t see how anyone can not question it, you got to be delusional not to know at least SOME of this relationship is based on pr, why else do they pose for the paparazzi the way they do

• thisloveisours

“if anything, i’m enjoying messing with [the paparrazi]” – selena gomez

well shit, there you go..

also the way she would always look disgusted when someone asked in 2010, i was watching her interview with perez hilton and she acted really grossed out and called him little

Um.. also Vanessa’s career too -__-
    but Zac’s only good film besides HSM was 17 again and I think Hairspray and I guess The Lorax if you can count voice work.. (which I personally think he shouldn’t have done)
    all the rest of his films are flops, the Lucky One received some bad reviews which I’m not surprised but he’s pretty relevant mostly for his looks

No one wants to hear you sing, Selena. What part of ‘you suck ass, just go home already and give it up’ are you not getting? Dumb bitch.

• Noo_Idea

rofl

____________________________

Here’s their agents twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/tricky44

and yeah, did you ever see this website do a timeline breakdown of their relationship?

after i read that…. smh. i just think selena is desperate for attention and its sad. you can tell how bad justin feels about hurting his fans because he will always tweet stuff like “i love my fans. that will never change blah blah” after one of their staged photoshoots. i feel bad for him cuz he must hate seeing ppl hurt, but at the same time feels like he HAS to do it you know?

______________

don’t forget his infamous “i think she’s pretty, BUT I DONT LIKE HER!!! nope, i don’t like her!” hahaha

• Still Anonymous

I’m liking her sunglasses in that first pick. And is it just me or is that a red tint in her hair? If it is I wish she would’ve worn it like that more, I kind of like it.

If you can’t sing in English, please don’t try sing in Spanish.

If you dont want to hear her sing in spanish …. who the fuck is forcing you to??

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OMG can’t wait!

dem legs
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/35mk6io.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/35mk6io.jpg[/IMG]

• xFireBomb

Uggghhh. I thought she was done with singing? Focus on acting Selena!

Darn, I guess the cat’s going to scratch the blackboard for another 2 years. Have mercy!

Hi everyone, could you please take 2 seconds to vote for this video?

The winners get to perform as opening act for this huge YouTube contest!!

Just 2 seconds of your time can determine our chances to make our dreams come true.. :)

THANK YOU! :)

____________________________
    Here’s their agents twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/tricky44
    You dare bring up “prettylittlebitches”, this is basically a garbage, trashy blog, all they did was to trash Justin and Selena and to generate more hates on them! They are big time haters who make up stories to get recognition! Only stupid people who don’t even have any brain believe in what they’re saying! Lol! I have read through their articles long before, the analysis they made were not even feasible! Poor judgments, and pure speculations! Only haters who believe in haters’ statements will actually take these as true facts and for them to believe in everything they say! Lol! This is one main cyberbully website which has to go, I can’t wait for the authority to shut them down permanently!
    You’re obvious a cyberbully yourself to actually take this seriously and condone their horrific deeds on ruining people’s lives!
    Justin doesn’t owe his fans any apology for dating Selena! It’s his life, but regardless whatever he’s stating on how much he loves his fans is actually from the heart! He doesn’t do it every time he does something with Selena. As a matter of fact, he’s more showy because he wants his fans to understand that they don’t own him and they don’t have choice when it comes to his love life!

let’s compare and contrast, shall we? here is selena gomez in monte carlo

and here is dakota fanning in eclipse

Now… both of these scripts are weak material. But notice how unlike Selena, Dakota OWNS the screen with what.. 5 lines total? Dakota is a thespian. Selena is a disney star. She will NEVER be on the level lof the Hailee Steinfelds and the Chloe Moretz. Which is why you she her humping Justin Bieber for the paps every other day. She knows her place is on an ABC Family sitcom, because she is just not on their level.

Everything is serious if cyberbully is involved! Stop hating! ……..and the world will be as happy as it can be! Lol!
    _

This comment has sooooo many errors in it and it’s only 2 sentences. Invalid comment.

It’s definitely invalid to big time offenders! Lol! The grammar is perfect, you can ask the teacher! Lol!
    ____________

Yet you still managed to completely miss it.

• BrokenArrow

oh delusional and dumb mimi so mad cause no one wants to hear the macho, horrible and nasal voice of her manly idol lol thats why shes fail! and after 2 year cbt is not even gold on us lmao! and too bad people enjoy selenas music a lot! and her fans cant wait for her new album! sooo stay mad you idiot! lmao

lol you’re so stupid Claudia. Just like you says people enjoy selena’s music there’s people who enjoys Miley’s.
    You sound stupid contradicting yourself with your own comment.
    PS. CBT is 2x platinium worldwide :)

SMFH!!! If you don’t like Selena then why the fuck do you even care? Selena has been planning a Spanish album from day one. She does it for the people that are her fans that ask for more from her every day. Just because some dislike her does not mean she should stop doing what she loves. The mentality of posters on OU is really annoying. Don’t like, Don’t buy/listen to. Simple concept really.

• BrokenArrow

EarthChild said:

So unrelated, but I needed to share it. ALL THE AWARDS.

I LOVE HIM EVEN MORE!

To the ones writing novels. It’s not that serious, it’s not serious at all. S.T.F.U.

Slutena horseface needs to gtfo. this bitch doesn’t deserve shit. big ass famewhore. all you sell g fans are losers
    hey stupid and delusional mimi, too bad the only slut with disgusting horseface is your talentless idol, you know miley biggest attention whore ever cyrus! soo as usual you faill asshole! damn you are such a joke, exactly like miley lmaoooo soo funny!

Everything is serious, if cyberbully is involved! Stop hating! ……..and the world will be as happy as it can be! Lol!

She has great legs.
    Her spanish album’s gonna fail miserably.

she definitely needs to stay out of the limelight and take acting classes. the Montecarlo clipped showed that she’s really weak when it comes to trying to portray a mean girl. Can she even speak spanish? i find it annoying when supposedly “latinas” try to put albums in spanish yet they can’t even form a sentence or hold a conversation. Overall, i do believe she has what it takes to make it as an actress specially a drama one but she definitely needs classes.

Mimi! Get out of here! You’re such pathetic loser always trolling on Selena’s post! Watch for karma! Oooppssss! Lol! You’re actually giving Selena more chances of receiving more graces without your lashing! In the end, good guys always win! Can’t wait to see your idol fall flat on her face! Karma strikes back 10 folds, with your cursing it would probably strike millions! Lol! People like you are really disgusting! You deserve to be punished from above!

• Robbie

such a dirty fucking hoe…

Mimi! Get out of here! You’re such pathetic loser always trolling on Selena’s post! Watch *out* for karma! Oooppssss! Lol! You’re actually giving Selena more chances of receiving more graces *with all* your lashing! In the end, good guys always win! Can’t wait to see your idol fall flat on her face! Karma strikes back 10 folds, with your cursing it would probably strike millions! Lol! People like you are really disgusting! You deserve to be punished from above!

Mimi was cant come to ou she was band too bad she got the post going.probably selena payocean ti band her because she saw thru her fake act.

THIS! Of course Mimi is just bitter that people are paying attention to Selena and that her manly looking idol *cough* Slutty Cyrus *cough* is just an irrelevant attention whore. She chose to get attention through scandals. Now everyone is tired of her bullshit. Selena gets noticed on her own. She doesn’t do scandals unlike Mimi’s horse faced idol.

I’d rather hear Selena sing than hear your ugly man voiced idol sing. You’re just mad that Selena actually sounds like a girl when she sings. Miley is a chain smoker now and now sounds even worse. So stay mad bitch!

You’re *obviously* a cyberbully yourself to actually take this seriously and condone their horrific deeds on ruining people’s lives!
    Justin doesn’t owe his fans any apology for dating Selena! It’s his life, but regardless whatever he’s stating on how much he loves his fans is actually from the heart! He doesn’t do it every time he does something with Selena. As a matter of fact, he’s more showy because he wants his fans to understand that they don’t own him and they don’t have *any* choice but to accept it when it comes to his love life! I actually respect him for that! Kudos for Justin for fighting this fight! In the end, this is his life and nobody can take over and control it other than him!

did i miss anything?
    The way you put in your statements seem more like accusations! If you’re talking about allegations, you don’t even have any ground for any of your arguments! Lol! Ryan Seacrest can see the true Selena, he is a witness for her great deeds. That’s why he asked Selena to be the ambassador for his foundations! He wouldn’t put a fake person on that position because that is his own foundation, his sweat and blood, he has such great passions in whatever he is doing for the sake of his foundation! You failed really miserably here for stating that Selena is a fake in UNICEF! Justin and Selena’s relationship is as real as it gets! If they get married, I have no doubts that you will also say that they got married temporarily just to show the world that it’s true and they will definitely get a divorce thereafter! Lol! Trolls are jealous freaks who can’t stop at anything to see the down fall of somebody who is real! Unfortunately, good begets good and bad begets bad, thus the blessings will definitely go with her. That’s basically how life works! Your negativities and hatred for others will bring in more negativities to your life! You’ve got to wake up before it’s too late or you will experience your downfall as well! Lol!
    I don’t really care if Selena has a good voice or not! As a human being, Selena has the rights to do whatever she wants as long she is being recognized! Her voice is not that bad anyways! Who are you to say that she can’t release any records when her albums are going gold and platinum! TO EACH ITS OWN! If you don’t like it just close your ears, shut your eyes and your life will go back to how you would want it to be! People who complain a lot are people who don’t know how to tolerate other peoples’ short comings! What more if jealousy comes into the pictures then it gets worst! You really need to learn to be more compassionate! Lol!

• thisloveisours

_____________

did i miss anything?

* Trolls are jealous freaks who will stop at nothing to see the down fall of somebody who is real! Unfortunately, good begets good and bad begets bad, thus the blessings will definitely go to Selena. That’s basically how life works! *

Anonymous;
    With the strong determination, self-discipline and great family moral values Selena has, I don’t believe that Selena would have done any drugs, smoking or drinking currently or in the past! I personally have never done any of the above and will never be! Selena will probably try drinking wines for business or pleasure but not to become an alcoholic, but I don’t think it would happen until she’s 21, she might also wait for Justin to turn 21 before she’ll even try it! Lol!
    By the way, both Justin and Selena were licking their lips during the Vanity Fair video, these are actions of novice not of disgust! Have you even seen the other pictures from the photo booth, that obviously show the real picture that they are really into each other! Both are novices, thus they’ll grow up and experiment together! Lol!

Well hello, sexy ;)

• SellyismygirlCrush

Why tho?

• SubwayToVenus

I worship Jelena as much as I worship Niley and Larry Stylinson.

• SellyismygirlCrush

I worship Jelena as much as I worship Niley and Larry Stylinson.

__

• SubwayToVenus

__

OMG THEY WERE SO SHIPABLE. All shipable couples end.

• Clauber

I really want to hear her spanish album!

:D

• taylorsromeo

unnecessary

• SellyismygirlCrush

unnecessary

_

MTE!

• SellyismygirlCrush

OMG THEY WERE SO SHIPABLE. All shipable couples end.

_

And now she’s getting married to Martin Sheen, My heart is broken! :(

Does anyone else remembered when she said she wasn’t interested in doing music and was going to stick to acting??

I think it was when she was being compared to Miley, and she was like “nah, i’m more interested in acting and music isn’t my thing.”

I guess she’ll do whatever makes the most $$$$. I don’t blame her, but it’s just ironic how she’s promising to do #4. Even she knew from the beginning that she can’t sing, but if it makes her $$, nbd. Kinda says a lot about the music industry today. It’s the brand, the celeb name, the looks and catchiest shit producers can come up with that sells records, not talent. Shame.

look at hilary duff… that is were selena is heading.

• thisloveisours

disney is the one who made her do music, and now she’s under contract so she has to do however many albums until its up

correction: she *allegedly* did x with ashley benson in florida.

• thisloveisours

look at hilary duff… that is were selena is heading.

i think she’s a great actress but i agree, i don’t see her ever making it like zac and shia did

as proven through her instagram, selena thinks she is much more adorable than she actually is.

Haters gonna hate :)

_____________-

i think she is a great DISNEY actress. look up the miley on SNL skit about the “disney school of acting” to see what i mean haha.

the difference between why shia and zac made it and why selena won’t is directly because of the branding and image control. shia didn’t go around hawking a wal mart colonge, and zac didn’t sell a cheap clothing line for 12 year olds. you make a choice. either you want to become a big star (debatable seeing as how selena is still relatively irrelevent), or you take your talent and your opportunites seriously and develop your image as someone who is determined to make great work. but you can’t be both.

• thisloveisours

_____________-

this is so true, i’ve always thought zac was really smart to turn down an album contract with disney. i also think him and vanessa breaking up was best for his career because it was keeping him attached to HSM. and shia well he wasn’t that big of a disney star to begin with so it probably wasn’t that hard to get out of the image