Zayn Malik NEW TATTOO Silver Fern?

one-direction-bungee-3

Zayn Malik‘s new tattoo is rumored to be the silver fern,

the national New Zealand symbol.

Yeah that looks horrible. It more looked like a hand paper fan like those Chinese ones than an Australian silver fern. Does he do his research? Like tattoos are FOREVER. They’re not bad at all, if it’s done good and has a nice meaning. I mean all these luck tats are bringing him bad luck! Ha, I mean he isn’t looking so good. This last one does it for me. You can’t make mistakes in tattoos. But he did. Ugh. It’s not like it’s there for a short time. It’s there for the rest of your life. It looks like a pony tail… Zayn think about your choices.

How come Zayn didn’t get a tattoo of a four leaf clover? That also represents good luck.

I read on wikipedia that his father is Pakistani

zayn malik…i hope you know that tattoos…last forever…FOREVER.
    just saying..i love you.
    x

Apr 22, 2012 @ 09:19 am
    I read on wikipedia that his father is Pakistani
    He is. Zayn is a Pakistani Muslim.

• inhumancreation

I don’t like it.

he ugly

• AcidPinkLemonade

I hope he doesn’t tat up his whole body.

he’s going to regret these one day.

His tattoo is messed up. It’s supposed to look like this: http://bikersgear.co.nz/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16&products_id=183

I think Zayn would look so much better with his his body all tatted up.

• BrokenArrow

I dont like it

His tattoo would look so much better if it looked like any of the three below

1)http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2220/2064280507_83d3aab707.jpg

2)http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_grjI3XOcoZw/SKnuG7Aw0NI/AAAAAAAABP4/SdTKkwh_3HQ/s1600/SilverFern

3)http://th01.deviantart.net/fs5/PRE/i/2004/309/e/c/The_Silver_Fern_by_Aeires.png

Some bitch on Tumblr just accused every Zayn Malik fan of being a ‘Directionator.’ She said that Zayn was too boring, even though he was ‘hot’, to be anyone’s favorite.

Rid-i-ku-l0-us.

Apr 22, 2012 @ 10:44 am

Rid-i-ku-l0-us.
    —————–
    Someone needs to go sit the hell down somewhere. -____-

Apr 22, 2012 @ 10:15 am
    ooohh iiiissss pwweeetttyyy :D lol

What’s up with that heart tattoo?

His tattoo would look so much better if it looked like any of the three below

1)http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2220/2064280507_83d3aab707.jpg

I like the third one the most.

• l?veislouder

What’s up with that heart tattoo?
    It represents the phrase “let love live through you.”
    I like the meaning, but I’m not a fan of the tattoo, especially since it’s covering up a Japanese symbol that stood for “born lucky.” I liked that one more.

Tattoos aren’t forever. I just got mine removed with cream. Took a month but it was worth it.

• SubwayToVenus

It’s not New Zealand’s feather, it’s just a feather. New Zealand’s this one http://www.best-buy-flags.co.uk/pics/new-zealand-feather-all-blacks-7659b.gif

It’s not New Zealand’s feather, it’s just a feather. New Zealand’s this one

• SubwayToVenus

Nevermind, OU won’t let me post the link. By the way I love tattoos, Zayn keeps gettin hotter and hotter! I don’t like the heart tattoo though but I’m ok with the rest.

I must be the only one because I love his new tat. Can’t wait to get another one in a month.

• SubwayToVenus

I like it too! but that’s not New Zealand’s feather, this is a different feather. I don’t know what represents though, but I like it, I think tattoos are beautiful.

That does not look like a silver fern haha but theres no such thing as a NZ ‘feather’? Lol it kindah looks like the tail of a native NZ fantail bird but the body of the bird is under his shirt? IDK -_-

maybe when he comes to mexico he will make him self a tattoo of a taco lol. and I really dont like that tattoo the ones that some of you posted were better, but i hope one day he realized tattoos are forever, but his other tattoos are great :D

it is a fantail, a new zealand bird symbolizing good luck

That is not the silver fern lol it’s just a feather. Clearly.

Being from NZ I too also say that it is a fantail.. It is most definitely not a silver fern that is certain. You can’t see the whole tattoo but from what you can see it looks like a fantail

• Katniss’s hoe

Our newspaper said it’s a fantail not a silver fern.
    besides, this looks nothing like a silver fern.

It’s in the newspaper O.o?

Our newspaper said it’s a fantail not a silver fern.
    besides, this looks nothing like a silver fern.

• SubwayToVenus

I had a friend like that but I lost all my friends this year except one and she’s nothing like that haha. I’ll have to make friends like that when I go to college this year. :D Yeah, I think them being American would really ruin them tbqh.

I mean I’m not judging, but they’re SOOOOOO british I could never picture them as an american band.

• l?veislouder

I’m like that to my best friend but she’s really innocent so I hold back a little, that’s why I think I’d be perfect to be friends with them hahaha you’re lucky to have a friend like that D:
    and he’s a guy, so it’s even better xD

• inhumancreation

The thing about America is, parents freak out over everything so everyone would tell them to tone it down constantly.

• inhumancreation

and he’s a guy, so it’s even better xD

…Can I haz him?

• l?veislouder

If they were American, they wouldn’t be what they are, not just possibly not being One Direction, but they wouldn’t be naked-obsessed Harry, sex/Harry-obsessed Louis, Daddy Liam, Bradford bad boi Zayn, or nandos-obsessed Niall. They just wouldn’t be why we love them. England and Ireland were good to them, and in turn, us lol

Apr 22, 2012 @ 01:21 pm
    inhumancreation said:
    and he’s a guy, so it’s even better xD

…Can I haz him?

I haz him, and I haz trouble sharing with his friends and girlfriend he’s known longer than me lmao. he’s my best friend bb<3 lol

• SubwayToVenus

I know, some girl on Twitter was like OMG THEY’RE SO GAY, I CAN’T EVEN and I’m like, they’re not gay, they’re english which is the same with the exception that they’re straight, hahah

• l?veislouder

Caroline, listen to this song! the emotions and feelings, and the strong creys!

• SubwayToVenus

Exactly this, they’d be so Justin Bieber’ ish, ew.

• l?veislouder

Exactly this, they’d be so Justin Bieber’ ish, ew.
    Even though Justin is Canadian lmao

• SubwayToVenus

Caroline, listen to this song! the emotions and feelings, and the strong creys!

Omggggggg this is what we were talking yesterday about Miley and touring with Nick after the brek up :( *cries*

• SubwayToVenus

Exactly this, they’d be so Justin Bieber’ ish, ew.
    Even though Justin is Canadian lmao

Omg you’re right! Why does he speak so american? lmao that was the most dumbest question I’ve ever made but seriously

• SellyismygirlCrush

I don’t hate Justin but I do hate how he was like the poster boy for Canada.

he’s trashy.

• l?veislouder

Because he worked on an American fanbase his whole climb to the top. That’s why.

loveislouder stop playing the smartass

That’s definitely not a New Zealand Silver Fern. I’m a Kiwi, and that does not look like a silver fern. Take a look at the All Blacks logo, now that’s a silver fern.

HE IS FUGLY

• MrsMalik

Just so you all know his Tattoo IS NOT THE SILVER FERN OR A FEATHER!! It’s actually a Fantail which is a Type of Bird!!
    In the Photo of his Tattoo you can only see the Top part it which is the Tail of the bird!! :)
    The Fantail Bird looks like this:

_

They really are, especially when you don’t over do it. I don’t like the heart but all the other ones suit him.

_

This, I don’t like the heart one either, it’s, tacky, the rest are just fine. I really like the arabic one, it’s beautiful.

Apr 22, 2012 @ 11:15 am
    SubwayToVenus said:
    I think the New Zealand feather may be what he was going for, and the artist just screwed him over lol. Or Zayn made his own adjustments. He’s done that before.
    Ugh, I prefer no tattoos, but I can deal with them. His whole body is making it harder to ignore all the ink though. A little is okay, but this is getting to be too much =/

_

I like the card one but the feather has won me over.

He’s managed to make the back of his neck hot. This guy..

• SubwayToVenus

If New Zealand’s feather was what he wanted then the tattooer screwed up big time haha, maybe he took it as a model and changed some things as you said, I like it, I love tattoos they happen to be my weakness, sometimes I’m looking at a guy and I don’t find attractive and suddenly I spy a tattoo somewhere and I suddenly find him attractive, it’s crazy, I don’t like Trace Cyrus’ type of guy of course, that’s just gross, but I do like tattoos and Zayn is perfect for them haha.

_

I adore tats but I get what you’re saying. I think his choice of tats are nice but they’re scattered every which way on him so it comes off tacky.

_

I like the card one but the feather has won me over.

I like the arabic one the best, it’s just so interesting..

Dumb and Dummer!

I wish harry would get another one that’s a bit more visible.

Apr 22, 2012 @ 11:29 am
    I wish harry would get another one that’s a bit more visible.

Me too!

• Live.Love.Learn.

Ewe no. Not liking this one. Please stop covering your body bby!!! :'(

Isn’t against the Muslim faith to desecrate the body with tatoos? Imagine if the tatoo artist was a Jew, and put a Jewish curs on his back instead of a Muslim saying. Now that would be really funny!

• SubwayToVenus

That would be disrespectful as fuck not funny and Zayn could sue him for that so I doubt anyone would do that.

Apr 22, 2012 @ 11:48 am
    Jews are against tattoos as well, so I’d be more curious as to why a Jewish man is a tattoo artist, but so against people going against faith and getting tattoos

• l?veislouder

I could’ve done without this one, the heart, and the playing card, and I would’ve preferred the second Arabic tattoo in a different spot. Like Subway, I like the Arabic tattoos a lot, but I like the yin yang symbol the most, and surprisingly, the crossed fingers has grown on me. I wish he had stopped with those; he does indeed look tacky =/

• SubwayToVenus

I really hate the heart one but I guess I love the rest, they all look hot, what does the card one mean?

—————
    Joey’s got a tattoo :( boo lol. I told him I was less attracted to him after he got his first one, and he was legitimately so upset over it; he really regretted it =/ I told him I could deal with it because of its meaning (it’s for his grandparents), and I also reminded him that he always remains the most attractive guy I’ve ever met, and I always compare others to him; he was instantly better lol. I know he had a second one planned, and apologized in advance to me if he was going to get it, but I’m not sure he ever did. If he did, he’s been hiding it from me lol

• l?veislouder

To always have the upper hand in life.
    Again, the meaning got me, and I like it, but couldn’t it have been colored in? Or maybe even smaller too? And was the rib cage the best place for it? I don’t understand this boy! lol

• SubwayToVenus

Aw poor him :( I really love tattoos, Dani if you’re gonna get one you better let him get the damn tattoo, haha. That’s so sweet that you compare everyone to him :( I want a boyfriend, with a tattoo.

• SubwayToVenus

To always have the upper hand in life.

Hmm, interesting, I like it. He’s so interesting, I mean all of his arabic features and his tattoos and his name… ahahha <3

• l?veislouder

lol it would be three stars behind my ear; I’d hardly call that even haha. The tattoo he has now is on his arm, like bicep/shoulder region; typical guy tattoo placing. He wanted his next tattoo on his chest, and it would be right in my face when he’s shirtless; at least his other one I can kind of avoid lol. I dunno, I’m so just picky. I deal with then after they come, obviously, but I don’t want that to mean, “I’ll get it and she’ll get used to it, so then it’ll be okay.” not cool.

• l?veislouder

lol I definitely have to agree with you there. He’s so unique. That’s what I really like about him. He’s so different :)

• SubwayToVenus

Hahahah, no please tell him to place it somewhere else, the chest is not cute. Yours will be so delicated and cuteeeee. Tell him to get one on the back of his neck like Zayn, tattoos there are so hottttttt.

• SubwayToVenus

He is tbh! I didn’t see it at first, I was like what do girls see in him? I def can see it now. By the way I’m listening to the radio and the question of the day was, what are you obsessed with? and a girl called and said, I’m obsessed with movies and my best friend is obsessed with One direction, I’m fed up with her! hahah

• inhumancreation

I still have to watch more interview of 1D so I can get to know their personalities. I only really know about Harry.

Apr 22, 2012 @ 12:29 pm
    inhumancreation said:

I didn’t like them at first cause I listened to their songs and didn’t really like them, but then I started watching their videos and I fall in love and I started liking their music as well.

• inhumancreation

I honestly thought they were just another typical “Squeaky clean” boy band so I never even gave them a chance but then I started seeing updates about them on here and realised they weren’t, which made me start liking them and I gave their music a try which made me like them more and it was only recently I would watch the odd interview but honestly, I would be in stitches laughing at them. They really are amazing lads.

• l?veislouder

lol I’ll try my best! Watch, he’s gonna come on Wednesday and he’ll have gotten four new tattoos since I last saw him >.< I’ll throw drinks on him if he has, I swear haha

• l?veislouder

Gurl, you need to watch all the interviews where the bromances come out. That’s where all the love and “OMGSH WHY ARE THESE BOYS NOT IN MY BED?!” feelings come from hahaha xD

Time for One Direction-obsessed girl to get a new best friend lmao xD

But yeah, Zayn’s uniqueness and mystery is where a lot of his appeal stems from. Then it turns to sexiness, and when he’s comfortable, his jokes and laugh are hysterical and cute x)
    bbb Zayn, come to me, bbbbbb<333

• inhumancreation

It’s my mission to watch interviews until I fall deeply in love with everyone of them! Hahaha I see photos but never interviews of their bromance.

• SubwayToVenus

Hhaha same happened to me! I was like, look at their hair, their clothes, they must be so stupid, and then I was like, whaaaaaaaaat, they remind me of my best friends you know people I’d really hang out with all the time, Their video diaries are the best, so watch them! They’re amazing.

Time for One Direction-obsessed girl to get a new best friend lmao xD

bbb Zayn, come to me, bbbbbb<333

Lmao, he really is, I’m like dang please do something that will get you arrested, you’re such a bad boy, lol.

i love him. but his tattos are ugly, expectly this weird heart tattoo on this belly side.

Dear retards who aren’t from New Zealand. It’s a fantail not a silver fern and it means good luck. The tattoo artist did a great job and Zayn is happy with it. Do your research.

Really zayn, I love you but why would you get a feather. Did you even research it, you have all this money and this is what your doing with it getting a crappy tattoo from some dude that may or may not even.be a bea tattoo artist.

,.., ,

WOW! you are all sooooo so wrong. It’s not a silver fern, it’s a fantail, the tail of another NZ bird.

this juts shows the very limited knowledge people have about NZ, shaaame for all of you, it’s truely one of the most beautiful places on earth and you’re missing out, meanwhile I call it home. HAHAH sucks for you!

The tattoo is actually a Fantail – it is a bird from here in New Zealand.. google it and find out wot it represents – I cant be bothered wasting my ink on explaining.. Im off to eat my ghost chips LOL

just wanna let you know. tattoo’s are illegal for muslim. it’s like drinking an alcohol at age 3.

• l?veislouder

They remind me of my best friend at uni with their gayness and bromances., He watched them on SNL and said he was surprisingly impressed, then I told him of their personalities and how alike they were, and he was like, “oh shitt, that’s so cool! I’d definitely hang with them!” lol so if a guy would hang with them, they are typical guys, not a manufactured boy band! I hate when people call them manufactured for any reason. They all came to the same place to meet of their own accord; management didn’t go out looking for boys specifically who looked like them. It was all a matter of chance, and it just so happened they got together. Not manufactured at all!

If Zayn’s whole torso was covered in tattoos, he would become 100x more attractive in my eyes…I didn’t think that was possible!

• SubwayToVenus

I knowwwww! The reason why I love them is the opposite reason why I love the Jonas bros, it’s so weird. I love how the Jonases are so corrected and grounded and down to earth and have the strong personalities of not lettin hollywood shit get into them and I love 1d for being so normal and gay and flirty with fans, etc.

Just so you guys know, That is not a Silver fern. It’s a Fantail Bird. A silver Fern looks nothing like that.

• inhumancreation

I was just watching some there. These guys are like the perfect group of friends. I wish I knew people like that. I’ll go stalking everyone in my town now to find someone who is like them.. just kidding.. a little. hahaha

• l?veislouder

hahaha same here girl. And I will be one of those girls flirting!! ;)
    The Colombian the other night kept telling me I was funny, which in the context it was used, meant I was being extremely flirty/sexy/teasing. I’m good at what I do, bb, trust me ;)
    lmfao xD

• l?veislouder

lol my best friend is exactly like them, which is how I know I’d get along with them so well. they’re too funny and sexual, and all amazing things under the sun <3333 lol

• SubwayToVenus

Aw my college friends are actually like that! haha, though not that hot.. and I’m sorry but if they were american I don’t know if they’d be that cool tbh

• inhumancreation

• SubwayToVenus

hahaha same here girl. And I will be one of those girls flirting!! ;)
    lmfao xD

I have this uncomfortable feeling that I’d be JUST FRIENDS with most of them lmfao, it’s like I’m the girl version of most them I wish I was more girly, fml.

• inhumancreation

• JoeHoe15

His flawless body.. :\

Zayn. tattoos are forever. remember that.

can someone tell me who is the bad guy who touched harry ?

Yeah, this is it: http://p.twimg.com/ArGEvFjCAAAd7qv.jpg
    It’s the New Zealand symbol for good luck. I thought that’s what the crossed fingers tattoo was for, but I guess he needs more luck. *rolling my eyes* stop with the tattoos, Zayn! =/

He should get a blacklight tattoo.

Yeah, this is it: http://p.twimg.com/ArGEvFjCAAAd7qv.jpg
    That tattoo artist did a bad job on that silver fern.

nothing bad about tattoos, as long as he doesnt do it to his face

• l?veislouder

That tattoo artist did a bad job on that silver fern.
    I don’t know how it’s supposed to look exactly, but if Zayn doesn’t like it, I know he’ll get it fixed/covered up. His second Arabic tattoo is grammatically incorrect (and actually has a typo as well, though I’m not sure he’s aware of it), but it doesn’t bother him; he’s happy with it. So I guess he’s good with this, at least for now.

nothing bad about tattoos, as long as he doesnt do it to his face
    Very few people can pull off a face tattoo.

He’s not cute and he’s a whore.

• E

The only person who can pull off a tattoo and still look good is Michael Scofield from Prison Break!!

I agree