Joe Jonas Steven McQueen @ Coachella

403e57ac8cf911e18cf91231380fd29b_7
ArIyMInCQAAnuDy
Screen-Shot-2012-04-23-at-9.44.47-AM

Thx Veronica! Joe Jonas went to Downtown LA for the Absolut Greyhound vodka bash at the Belasco where Nicole Scherzinger, Joel Madden, Michael Trevino and more, reports People. Joe sipped on the signature cocktails of the night and hung out with his guy friends, including a member of his band, ‘Girls came up to his table the whole time he was there. He was polite, but he mainly just stuck to his guys the entire night.’

Around the web

I want to shave him.

• xopretty00

When they said someone from his band, I don’t think they meant the Jonas Brothers. They probably meant Joe’s band. Tony, the drummer, was with him, so maybe that’s what they meant.

• xopretty00

And Joe is so sexy!! How can he be so sexy. It’s not fair!! The other guy is cute too.

• SubwayToVenus

He’s soooooo damn sexy

isnt that jeremy from vampire diaries too im saying that cause im a vampire diaries fan

not to pull the attention from his hot body… but does joe have a tattoo on his arm!?

ah it looks like it!
    but none of the other pictures I saw of him had a tattoo?

Its someones hair you can’t see.He is too skinny,you can see his ribs!

its not his ribs its called abs dumbass if u cant see probably

seriousl;y i have had it up to here wioth stupid irrelevant haters hating on jonas justin or any other person if u dont like them y r u on there post. jesus some people r annoying and that goes for anyone calling them irrelevant because technically they r 10000000x more relevant than ull ever be bitches

• classicalmusicplayer

*Insert comment about Joe’s level of attractiveness here*

Why don’t YOU just shut UP your mouth is filthy not to mention,your Deranged!It is his ribs are you THAT senial and Stupid?Alot of people you have met up with him have said he is WAY to skinny.Its that ENOUGH said!

Did he get a tattoo? It looks like he has one on his arm

Hi D_O_L_T

Apr 23, 2012 @ 12:21 pm

——————

He got Taylor Swif’t face tattooed on his right arm.

Apr 23, 2012 @ 10:16 am

Is that his boyfriend?

Yeah, Joe got a hot boyfriend just like Ricky Martin.

im not gonna shut up when ur hatin on someone i like seriously i just dont get why u come 2 this post if u dont like him oh nd btw i have many friends who met him recently and said that he was fit so shut up ur not a fan so u dont have the right to comment here same goes for justin bieber haters or one direction haters if u dont like them fuck off or deal with fans defending them

ALL HATERS ON ANY POST FUCK OFF U IRRELEVANT NO LIFE LOSERS

ALL HATERS ON ANY POST FUCK OFF U IRRELEVANT NO LIFE LOSERS

Steve is from the Vampire Diaries, he’s the grandson of Steve McQueen the famous hollywood actor.

• NeleeeV

I’d say it was Lawless, as Garbo just got married so I doubt it’d be him, John Taylor seems to have been busy according to his tweets and Ryan’s got his baby… so idek, but that’s just at a guess. xD

Yeah, that seems the most logic :) I love ti when Joe hangs out with someone of the band, I don’t know why but it makes me happy :D well Joe always makes me happy tho( ;

• thisloveisours

he looks better here than the other ones

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

okay, wait, nvm it appears that lawless was with John…

• thisloveisours

Is Joe dating someone? Why is he rejecting the flirtation of some girls~

probably. or he just can’t be bothered with random groupies

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

NeleeeV said:

I agree, like old times I guess. :3

• neleeev

YEs just like the old good times :D

-still don’t get the fact how Joe can look so flawless

• Ijustneedyounow

Is Joe dating someone? Why is he rejecting the flirtation of some girls~
    maybe the girls just weren’t very pretty *shrugs*

• Ijustneedyounow

i’d love to take a piture with a sweaty/ shirtless joe *licks lips*

the girls weren’t me, that’s why he didn’t want to stay with them.

No Joking, Why would Joe stay the whole night with those girls, let him have fun with tha boys!

JOE IS SO HOT. LUCKY FANS!!!!!!!

SHIRTLESS JOE IS HOT

• Live.Love.Learn.

He’s from Minute Men, right? The best-friend who turned into the star football playing jerk?

• Pingback: Trackback

• Pingback: Trackback

• Pingback: Trackback

he wants to act but he doesn’t get anything and he likes music but he doesn’t get support from fans to make another album

Joe is a good photographer and a good cook, he has talents.

he’s been depressed for a while and I’m glad he’s cheering himself up, and hanging with friends, he deserves a break, 2011 was a terrible year for him

Joe should marry a billionaire or royalty from England.

Apr 23, 2012 @ 03:04 pm

it’s not really the typos it’s his grammar
    then maybe I missed those tweets *shrugs* so he doesn’t make grammatical mistakes ALL the time

I think he doesn’t really like to sing, he never wanted to be a singer, he was told to do it, so that’s why he’s not that good, he’s always thought he didn’t had a choice he had to be a singer forever, he should know he has other options, like photography, if he likes it he should study it and dedicat his time to it professionally

Bossy bother lol

that’s so unfair, I hope you don’t mean nick

Apr 23, 2012 @ 03:16 pm

yeah I was like YAY HE’S SMILING AGAIN :)

I’m not going to point out joe’s mistakes, but he makes a lot, anyway it would be mean to point them out or keep talking about this. He is smart, we are all smart but in different ways.

yeah I was like YAY HE’S SMILING AGAIN :)

yeah!! me too! that smile should always be on his face.

THIS !!

I love nick but I think sometimes he acts like he is actually the president, and makes all the decisions, maybe I’m wrong but I have that impression. We have to agree that he is the most talented, musically I mean, because he plays like a million instruments and writes most of the songs, and he knows it, it’s also his personality.

• kary_redfern

Steven is way too sexy.

Apr 23, 2012 @ 03:18 pm

I think he enjoys performing

But photography, art etc is where his talents seem to lie.

A cutie! :) he looks sooo like lebanese or syrian sometimes lol those eyes..:)

I heard he said he didn’t like to sing at the beginning, he wanted to be an actor but his father told him he should sing because he had a nice voice, he didn’t want to but he agreed and at first he was really nervous and threw up before performing, but then he got used to it and start liking it.

he’s a very sensitive guy so art works for him

nick is the musician of the family, joe and kevin were told to do it because they needed a band but that’s not really what they were meant to do

the things below his pecks ARE rips and it’s worrying me as f*ck right now :\

I think that if he wasn’t a singer he would work with children or animals

He said he likes photography and had lots of Polaroid picture. I think that’s why he instragrams so much and I was amused that he got instagram bc he mentioned that people with it think they’re professional photographer like mocking them

the things below his pecks ARE rips and it’s worrying me as f*ck right now :\

lol

Apr 23, 2012 @ 03:32 pm

the things below his pecks ARE rips and it’s worrying me as f*ck right now :\
    ahh never mind that was a dumb comment

You mean ribs?

Bossy bother lol

I saw both in person live, and Nick sucked, Joe did not…Nick isn’t doing another Broadway play he would like too but has not faired as well on HTS as it was thought he would.

I think it’s a strand of hair on his arm not a tattoo.. JS .. and he has a AWESOME, FIT BODYYYY .. 0__0

he has a strange belly button. idk why i didn’t notice that before, i have seen him shirtless after all:P

• JoeHoe15

JOE JONAS = HOTNESS <3

never mind -_- I feel embarrased of the whole comment lol

lol that’s ok, don’t be embarrased, no one knows which anon you are, the dolt one is worse!! what did you mean? I wanna know out of curiosity

nick is perfect on broadway, I hope he does another play

We don’t know tho, nick is rumored to do another broadway play Wich means more and more months.

hopefully! yay!

Apr 23, 2012 @ 03:42 pm

I don’t think they’re recording the album soon, nick is doing broadway for a while
    They already recorded some Joe already posted a pic and Nick can do both ,but are they in different cities now ?idk maybe they’re not in a hurry

Joe said that he didn’t want to be a musician when he was younger but now that he is he can’t imagine his life without music.

Apr 23, 2012 @ 03:47 pm

never mind -_- I feel embarrased of the whole comment lol

yeah I meant ribs :)

So…

Nick is a poisonous dolote.

I want my baby back, baby back, baby back, ribs!

• DOLT

ice baby ice ice ice

mmmm they would make a sexy ass couple <3 if only joe would shave that muther fucking facial hair it does NOT work on you babyboy… go back to being flamboyant aint no shame!

Well, I’ve heard Joe in person and he absolutely had a great voice. Nick did, too. But Joe was a little better than Nick the night I heard them. Nick was great, but he had what seemed like breath problems during a song or two. Joe sang strong without effort. Nick was great on guitar, though.

No! They are recording, joe and nick said it plus joe said they already have songs recorded plus performances this year. Joe also said the the grouo is his first priority nick said the same, i don’t think he’s gonna do another long run on broadway so soon nick said that after hts that’s their MAIN FOCUS read articles and listen then you’ll know. Please don’t ruin my excitement.

the things below his pecks ARE rips and it’s worrying me as f*ck right now :\

no way!! you can’t tell, you can barely see :___(

he has a tattoo

you mean he’s cutting or he’s anorexic?

at least he is a guy, I hate miley cyrus’ tatoos

I think he’s not doing anything right now because he
    doesn’t HAVE to do anything cuz he finished his project and The Jonas Brothers are already recording another album and that’s the plan, so I would be having fun too if I were him *shrugs*

Apr 23, 2012 @ 03:35 pm

You mean ribs?

never mind -_- I feel embarrased lol

Apr 23, 2012 @ 03:35 pm

You mean ribs?

never mind -_- I feel embarrased of the whole comment lol

Apr 23, 2012 @ 03:35 pm

You mean ribs?

never mind -_- I feel embarrased of the whole comment lol

Apr 23, 2012 @ 12:53 pm
    Lol

UGH

Fuck me sideways

STOP with the Homosexual bit,Excuse Me!

Excuse you

Is that a tattoo?

The last time Joe had sex was a month ago.

Joe and I had sex.

hahahha yah thats funny but i still dont believe that tehres a million girls who want to get with him just as much as u do and even me so i dont believe u but i also dont blame u unless ur being sarcastic

He likes it hard and fast

i wonder if those rumors of taylor swift and joe dating again r true because there both in newyork

(replying to this) – Apr 23, 2012 @ 01:23 pm

Jokes

(replying to this) – Apr 23, 2012 @ 01:24 pm

—————–

I don’t think so, I joke about it, but Taylor has been hanging out/been interested in Tim Tebow and another guy that I can’t remember right now, and Joe has been hanging out with other girls.

yah true but i dont even think shes dating tim tebow he looks too hot for her and semms like hes not interested
    oh well what ever makes taytay happy

he looks great in those pictures!! very good looking, there’s something about him that I still dislike though I’m still not sure what it is

lol at people saying he is not gay, how can you be so sure? maybe he is, we really can’t know

he is good looking but talentless and dumb

• Michaiah

Steven R McQueen<3

• Michaiah

Steven R McQueen<3

Joe is not dumb, he graduated with a 4.0.

Joe is not dumb, he graduated with a 4.0.

lol it’s so funny when he is called dumb and someone replies with “he graduated with a 4.0″ who cares, that says nothing, he can even buy a 4.0 lol he can’t even spell

oh yeah, he is dumb as rocks, but still he could be a model or something

he hadn’t looked this good in a very very long time

joe doesn’t have bad grammar, he’s just trying to make people laugh with his grammar on twitter. that’s his sense of humor.

stop hurting joe’s feelings by saying he’s dumb, he’s a very smart, brilliant guy.

Lol

Lol!

lol no!! he doesn’t try to make people laugh, he has the worst grammar and spelling ever

who hurts whom? lol

who cares if he’s dumb,he doesn’t need a brain, he has money

Where’s Winston???? Joe wanted a dog since his other dog died a few yrs ago and then Ashley gave him Winston.. And Joe goes back and forth between the west coast and easy coast.

I don’t think Joe has anything romantic with Taylor but I do believe he’s closer to Taylor than he is with Demi post breakup.

he’s not close to any of them

I don’t like joe, he doesn’t know what he wants, he wanted a dog, he gave up the dog, now he just travels and does nothing! I heard all he wants is to get wasted and high

what do you wanna do with your life joe jonas?

Apr 23, 2012 @ 02:47 pm
    he’s not close to any of them

I think he’s close with Taylor, he’s mentioned that she’s a good friend of his and he’s not close with Demi but he’s said she would always be one of his good friends and that she really special to him.

Apr 23, 2012 @ 02:48 pm

He’s young and still figuring himself out.

I love the anon that leaves no space between commas and says shut up.

I miss seeing pics of Winston, he was so cute. Maybe he’ll pop up like Elvis.

Is that his boyfriend?

Is that historical boyfriend?

FUCK JOE IS NOT GAY

HOTNESS!!!

Is Joe dating someone? Why is he rejecting the flirtation of some girls~

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Joe’s looking fiiine and Steven McQueen’s a cutie :3

• NeleeeV

Both look so good (: and I wonder who of the band was there, someone knows?

• GoldenGirlJr.

Steven is so good looking.

• GoldenGirlJr.

Steven is so good looking.

Joe’s sooooooooo good looking! I don’t know the other guy tho

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

NeleeeV said:
    Both look so good (: and I wonder who of the band was there, someone knows?

nick is young but he knows what he’s doing

Apr 23, 2012 @ 02:24 pm

Joe is not dumb, he graduated with a 4.0.

lmao I read his tweats once in a while and really most of them are clearly typos I see here on ou like maybe hundreds of people write for example your instead of you’re but none of them get called dump for the rest of their lives for it we all don’t give a shit about grammar when we’re typing for fun he he types really fast btw

Joes always been like that, he doesn’t what he wants to do acting or singing, he doesn’t know what girl he wants, etc Nick is more sure of where he wants to be and what he wants.

it’s not really the typos it’s his grammar

I’m so hungry

When Joe has kids, I hope one of them has his eyes.

it’s not just that he can’t put together a complete, grammatically correct sentence, it’s everything but he’s never going to college or get an actual job anyway, so who cares if he can’t write or talk correctly, he is a celebrity.

He was homeschooled

joe is completly lost, he has no idea of what he is going to do, he is so used to follow instructions that he is not ready to be on his own, with his father and bossy brother always telling him what to do, that’s the result, he is not a really good singer or songwriter so his solo album didn’t do well, he tried auditioning for movies / tv but that didn’t work out so well either, but it’s not his fault, he is trying, he’ll find his own way soon.

Well I think Joe is the kind of person that can focuse like really well for school work but appears to be dump like in real life cuz he doesn’t concentration enough idk I think it’s genetic cuz my mother,my uncle and my grandmother are like that .for example at school I got straight As but when I was once typing on a website I forgot how to spell problem lol (but then concentrated and remembered)and many times I lost something while actually holding it with my hand and if all these were like public I would’ve been known for being a dumbo