One Direction LAND IN LONDON

FFN_FLYNETUKFF_OneDirection_042412_9012412

British boyband One Direction are swamped by fans as they land at Heathrow Airport on a flight from Auckland, New Zealand on April 24, 2012 in London, UK. Photos: FameFlynet.

• l?veislouder

In the paper it said they may have caught an STI from a Koala. O.o
    lol I saw a video on that. Apparently, nearly every koala has chlamydia. There goes my desire to hold one lol

• Live.Love.Learn.

letting you all know right now.
    stay away from zayn. hes mine. I CALL DIBBS.

Lol you must be new. I called dibs about 8 months ago xD Zayn’s sexy self belongs to meeee! ^.^

• l?veislouder

(replying to this) – Apr 24, 2012 @ 01:25 pm
    let them relax and be alone with their families. please they deseerve it
    She can have sex with him while he relaxes with his family, don’t you worry. Subway is VERY considerate!

• Live.Love.Learn.

The only thing worse than chlamydia is Florida.

• l?veislouder

letting you all know right now.
    stay away from zayn. hes mine. I CALL DIBBS.

Well, this is sufficiently awkward. Better call the Plaza and cancel that wedding date to Zayn then.
    xD

• l?veislouder

Apr 24, 2012 @ 01:39 pm
    Live.Love.Learn. said:
    The only thing worse than chlamydia is Florida.
    _______
    lmao, das so funney, becuz Claudia live in Florida.

lmfaoo xD

• Live.Love.Learn.

xD

Damn straight. Better get on that…

• Live.Love.Learn.

lmao, das so funney, becuz Claudia live in Florida.

lmfaoo xD

LOL you know that’s a quote from Easy A, right?? Haha

• l?veislouder

LOL you know that’s a quote from Easy A, right?? Haha
    lol I’ve only seen it once, so that quote slipped my mind. I like my interpretation better xD

• SubwayToVenus

HIIIIIIII

• SubwayToVenus

I am indeed!

• l?veislouder

Apr 24, 2012 @ 01:50 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

I am indeed!
    I know, bb, I know!

Did you see Danielle’s tweet? She admitted she’s a kid! hahaha

• SubwayToVenus

I know, bb, I know!

Did you see Danielle’s tweet? She admitted she’s a kid! hahaha

Noooooo I didn’t see it! By the way why is Anne dissapointed? and my obsession with Louis has gotten THAT far..

• l?veislouder

I think a journalist got inside information by being shady, but I’m not completely sure at all. It shocked me to see her tweet on the day Harry was coming back though, so something had to bum her out =/
    Did you see that Eleanor went to meet Louis at the airport? So cute :’)
    (not her best look, but still, so cute!!)

• SubwayToVenus

Did you see that Eleanor went to meet Louis at the airport? So cute :’)
    (not her best look, but still, so cute!!)

Yeeees I know so adorable. What did Danielle tweet?

• l?veislouder

Yeeees I know so adorable. What did Danielle tweet?
    That she felt like a kid on Christmas morning, then tagged everyone under the sun who was having a boy come home today lol. Now she’s going on about bedazzled bikinis, and I don’t think she’s even seen Liam yet. Yes, someone was very excited! lol
    I wonder why Eleanor was up at 8AM if the boys had a night arrival though… Maybe she had to take the train to London. That’s probably it.

• SubwayToVenus

She’s so fucking ANNOYING. Stop tweeting and go see your boyfriend. Aw, I don’t know but she’s so sweet <3 I wonder if Anne’s dissapointment is connected to Harry.

Can’t wait to fuck Harry. YOLO! I hope I don’t catch nada though.

• SubwayToVenus

To be quite fucking honest, I don’t have a favourite, I’d do all of them.

• forthemoment.

Wonder how many stds’ they brought home with them? Would not want to search them as they go through security. They must smell like day old sex.

In the paper it said they may have caught an STI from a Koala. O.o

To be quite fucking honest, I don’t have a favourite, I’d do all of them.
    __________

Serious YOLO moment

• Sabah

Lol cuz i liv in England ima stalk da sh!t outta em!!!! Yea thats right stalk! lol Luv u ZAYN!! <3 Glad u guys r back home!

• SubwayToVenus

__________

Serious YOLO moment

ACCURATE.

It doesn’t seem to take alot to attract these boys. Getting to fuck 3 out of 5 shouldn’t be hard.

Whoever fuck one better give up the deeds.

letting you all know right now.
    stay away from zayn. hes mine. I CALL DIBBS.

let them relax and be alone with their families. please they deseerve it

• SubwayToVenus

YAYY I’M GONNA STALK THE SHIT OUT OF THEM, WISH ME LUCK! Louis I’m gonna find you, and take off your pajamas, and have sex with you.

LOOL you said you like Niall

I hope dumbass girls don’t go to their homes. Let them be with their families. I wouldn’t be surprised if they move to an undisclosed location because fans already creep their house.

• Jackie

OCEANUP they actually flew from Auckland NZ to Melbourne Australia & got there flight to Uk

• l?veislouder

She’s so fucking ANNOYING. Stop tweeting and go see your boyfriend. Aw, I don’t know but she’s so sweet <3 I wonder if Anne's dissapointment is connected to Harry.
    ------------
    Seriously. She wasn't even at the airport >.< Someone on twitter was like, “I’d rather eat my foot than suck up to Danielle Peazer.” and I was like “high five, girl!” lol
    I’m starting to think Eleanor has never been on trains more in her entire life than when she started dating Louis lol. She’s such a cutie <3

Aww I’d hope not :( unless it’s disappointment that Harry isn’t with Louis yet, in which case, I completely understand! lol

• SubwayToVenus

Seriously. She wasn’t even at the airport >.< Someone on twitter was like, “I’d rather eat my foot than suck up to Danielle Peazer.” and I was like “high five, girl!” lol

Lmao, this. Fuck off Danielle. I know, she’s adorable! I really hope it’s not connected to Harry :( Larry needs to happen I’m not even joking, they’re beautiful.

• l?veislouder

Imagine they break up right when they get home? lmao, that’d be so ironic xD

Ummm…they’re going on holiday together..pretty sure they’re no where near a breakup. Liam is obsessed & so is she. But her constant talk of bikinis, clothes, nails, & hair is annoying. She needs to get a life. I thought she had one with dance but it seems like that is dying down..

• No Bitchassness

Apparently Louis and Harry have moved out of their bachelor pad… Larry Stylinson :( I wonder where they’re gona live now

Poor Harry has got some serious pimpleage going on. The kid’s hormones are RAGING.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Aw, they must be so happy to finally be home. Cept poor Niall :(

I’m SO glad they’re home! They work so hard and they need time to relax. Everything was getting a bit too overwhelming(:

Apr 24, 2012 @ 11:38 am

lol mte

• SubwayToVenus

LOOL you said you like Niall

I like all of them :) I love Niall so much it hurts, but I love all of them and Louis is my favourite, not only for his looks, but personality! But yes, physically, Niall is my fav.

why is niall with them , i mean why he didn’t go straight to Ireland he’s of curse missing his family so much like the other boys he will have to wait longer to see his family and friends

nial is super hooooootttt omg

I’m glad their home though it’s going to be a short time. Catch up on some Zzzz’s