Bieber To Talk About Sex With Girlfriend?

FFN_Gomez_Bieber_FF9_040512_8952174

Justin Bieber reportedly mocked the local English accent, reports The Mirror. Bieby was so determined that his album didn’t leak, guests were frisked with metal detectors as interviewers entered London’s Supperclub. The Voice star Reggie Yates offered Justin a seat as he arrived on stage. Petulant Justin barked: ‘No, I want to introduce my song.’

Three tracks in, All Around The World was cut as Justin, irritated by the sound system, snorted: ‘It sounds so bad!’ Reggie, 28, asked Master Bieber how he felt about being compared to Justin Timberlake after trying out a few falsetto vocals on his new single, Boyfriend: ‘I sound nothing like Justin Timberlake,’ he scowled before introducing, As Long As You Love Me, with the words: ‘It’s a really, really, really good song. But it’s probably gonna sound like crap through these speakers.’

As Be Alright came on, the moody star described his creative process: ‘I was in some random country. I recorded it in a studio. Some little place. They didn’t know what they were doing.’ Will he talk about his relationship with girlfriend Selena Gomez? ‘I’m gonna talk about everything. I’m going to put it right out there, sex and everything.’ Justin decided to answer a question an English accent, telling Londoner Reggie: ‘It’s ‘think’ with a ‘th’, not an ‘f’.’

jackass, he could never say that to me nd y didnt the 28 year old put him in his place, i would of..

What i find funny, is this 28 year old Reggie, had nothing but nice things to say about Justin on twitter, and thats why i think this is just another bullshit story!!

• SubwayToVenus

I still can’t help but worshipping Jelena, omg, just look at them.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Very trud anon I agree!

• SellyismygirlCrush

Lol *true

• TEXT%

singing about sex when the majority of your fans will be listing to this in the car with their parents…………………………………………………………. interesting

*listening

• ihavefunn31

i dont really belive this…

This is a total bullshit story!! If this actually happened, why is that Kenny(Justin Biebers bodyguard) tweeted that hes going clubbing with Reggie Yates, which is this 28 year old guy that they are talking about in this report.. Now, Kenny said he was going clubbing with him, but theres also rumors that Justin went clubbing tonight too.. If he was so mean to this guy, i dont think they would be hanging out, do u?

• heckyeahjobros

SubwayToVenus
    He’s known for being a douche though, so this can be either true or false and if it was true, I wouldn’t be surprised.

———————

this ^

OMG SELENA IS NOT A VIRGIN!!!!!!1111111!!1!1!1

OMG SELENA IS NOT A VIRGIN!!!!!!1111111!!1!1!1
    ___________

Oh, so you got a sneak peak listen to all the lyrics? Cool

• Live.Love.Learn.

*death* if he sang about losing it to Selena on his album. Beliebers will go batshit crazyy

i don’t like bieber. he’s a total jerk

• Live.Love.Learn.

I can’t help laughing when I picture them having sex, seriously, he looks like he’s 13.

I’m not even a fan of Justin’s and this interview sounds like complete BS. They’re purposely trying to make him sound like an absolute jackass. He acts a bit douchey at times but this is over the top.

• AcidPinkLemonade

The Mirror is a tabloid. According to GossipCop, he wasn’t being a brat.

Umm Oceanup you know the interview is available online right..? If you actually did your fucking research and didn’t pick on everyone who’s not Selena you’d see that none of this is even remotely close to what he said.

True or not, the fact that it’s hard to decide just goes to show how many people regard him as a total d-bag.

Not even a fan and I can see the clear lies jump out at me. Anyone to believe this is just as much bullshitty as this post.

does anybody still think they are together just for publicity? PR romances last only a few weeks

• Live.Love.Learn.

Bieber reads OU sometimes…I wonder

HAI JUS10. OMG I LOVE YOU. BOYFRIEND IS DA HOTTEST SONG EVA & I’M LYKE JAMMIN! SO HRDCOREE! DUMP SELENA AND CALL ME OKAYY???

• Live.Love.Learn.

In all seriousness, this does sound like made-up crap.

P.S. Boyfriend really is my jam right now..

_

I think their relationship DID start off as PR but I think they’re forreal now but then there’s that little feeling that reminds me. Kim K got MARRIRED for publicity she didn’t even need. I think Jelena is beautiful and hollywood is so fake that when a “real” relationship comes around it’s hard to believe.

Damn, I forgot Justin use to read OU. He probably still does.

What a prick. He’s let fame go to his head, Selena deserves better, she’s a good person.

This is just a load of bullcrap. Read the article about this on sugarscape. They were there too. http://www.sugarscape.com/tags/music/717228/justin-biebers-believe-first-listen i’m not even a belieber, I just can’t stand the fact that people make up stuff just to make someone seem like a jerk.

OFCOURSE they’ve already had sex. Isn’t that a normal thing? They’ve been together for like what,1 year and a half? It would be weird if they haven’t already. And it’s not because they’re famous and Selena was a disneygirl and Justin is being adored by millions of little girls, they shouldn’t have sex. And to all of you who find that inappropriated, disgusting, etc. Than you’re stuck in the 50’ties. They love each other, it’s a normal thing, aaaaight :) Thank you!

So many relationships are thought to be PR. But I don’t think a PR relationship would last so long. Why would a celebrity waste so much time from their life not dating, so they can pretend to be dating? Especially considering, dating for a few months, acting so in love, then having a messy break up would get you a lot more publicity. Jelena is not fake. Nelta wasn’t fake. Jashley wasn’t fake. It just wouldn’t make sense if they were. Especially since they all, Nelta and Jashley more than Jelena, got so much negative feedback from fans. Why would anybody do that to themselves?

what a ‘holy-er than thou’ dick.

• Ishat

Those speakers he is complaining about got him to where he is . Now the fame is goin through his thick skull

• Ishat

I thought he said he would not sing about sex till he is a grown man that’s why he said he is nothing like timberlake . Don’t get this shit, seriously don’t

He is only “NOT RUDE” about one thing, he sounds NOTHING like Justin Timberlake! NO ONE can.

SubwayToVenus said:
    Can he stop being a fucking jackass please?——————–obv its fake,like stop judging him,just bc hes famous,u wldnt want that..he was so nice with all the fans,kissing the,pics..in the airport&where not,standing up higher so more cansee him.so stop..&hes known 4 a douce by h8ters,hes amzing.no ones perfect so stfu

You’re either stupid or naive to believe that Jelena isn’t having sex. Though that’s no ones business he’ll never admit to that seeing as he’s dating the ‘innocent’ Selena. He knows better and this post is beyond pathetic.

I’m laughing so hard at you all getting so mad at this HAHAHAHAHA. Get the fuck over it, they have had sex already. They have been together for awhile now and they are old enough to do it, don’t you think that they have had sex already? -__- smh

Maybe dry humping, but no real intercourse! I believe that Justin and Selena have very strong morale characters and their strong family values will keep it that way! If they do, they’ll get married in no time! You’ll be hearing engagement soon! Lol! Actually I have seen and heard people claiming about being virgin until marriage, and still do pda(s)! I guess it keeps the relationships up in a way, by keeping the guy wanting for more because the girl is keeping it interesting and making herself really mysterious in a way! After sex, a lot of times, the guys will most likely treat you more as a sex objects since that’s mostly the first thing they go for! Respect is the key! Waiting for the right time is the best way to go! Lol!

• JustBreathe.

I just watched the video of the interview with this Reggie guy, and its not even the way its being reported!! Justin didnt say he was having sex with Selena, Reggie asked him if there is any mention of sex on his new album, Justin got all embarassed and turned red, and i do think he was a little annoyed by the question. and when they say he was making fun of Reggie for not speaking the english language properly, thats a load of bullshit, Justin was making fun of himself, cause he was trying to talk with an english accent himself, and he said it with a th not with an f. so, of course “The mirror” is just another tabloid that writes garbage!

___________________

that’s the sacrifice you make to have a carreer. ppl do it all the time: work super hard on their jobs and neglect to have a personal life/family until later on. i’m sure justin isn’t thrilled about it, but he is obviously very devoted to giving his career is absolute all and i think that’s admirable. girls will still be throwing themselves at him 2, 3, 5 yrs from now. whats the rush?

______________

what’s pathetic is how some ppl get soooo mad at the idea that someone is true to their word and is abstinant. is it because it makes you feel shitty to to think that not everybody is like you? that some people are above that lifestyle and peer pressure and can actually stand up for their moral beliefs?

yeahhh, that’s probably it. he could be like you in 5 minutes, but you will NEVER be like him.

also, yes, the video of this interview CLEARLY shows that this text was manipulated to make it seem like he said something else entirely.

• barbiescunt

I could just smack the shit out of you and feel so much better.

• barbiescunt

I could just mace the shit out of you and feel so much better.

• barbiescunt

You are naive to believe two human beings could not last in a monogamous relationship without having intercourse. Anyway, I could just kick the shit out of you and feel so much better.

I could just mace the shit out of you and feel so much better.
    __________________

i wonder if this could qualify as a terroristic threat… clever wording

I think its a load of crap too, but i find it funny, when their is a bad written article about One Direction or anything, the directioners are like BS, this is a crap story, but as soon as their is a bad written story about Justin, every troll on here belives it hypocrites!!

So true. Some of the 1D fans really annoy the shit out of me.

• SubwayToVenus

Can he stop being a fucking jackass please?

• SellyismygirlCrush

WTF?

• SubwayToVenus

I swear this kid gets on my fucking nerves.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Honestly, I think thIs is BS. Doesn’t make sense.

LMFAOOO…. this lil kid needs help

• SubwayToVenus

SellyismygirlCrush said:
    Honestly, I think thIs is BS. Doesn’t make sense.

Honestly, I think thIs is BS. Doesn’t make sense.

And the reason i think this is a BS story is because their was also some of his fans allowed to come in to listen to some of his new songs, and they had nothing but good stories to tell about him that night! And i know people are going to say, their his fans of course they wont say anything negative, and thats BULLSHIT, they might love Justin, but i know if he was rude or anything, they would say it, cause they have done that many times before!

there*
    there*
    there*
    they’re*

jackass, he could never say that to me nd y didnt the 28 year old put him in his place, i would of….

• SellyismygirlCrush

Dang, hey bb Selena knock some sense Into your boy!

SHE TOO IN “LOVE” SHE BECOMING WORSE TOO

_

If Selena’s such a good person do you THINK she’d still be with him if Justin truly acted like this post is making him out to be?

Wait does he have a song called As Long As You Love Me or was he covering the Backstreet Boys’ song?

Maybe she’s like all those other girls who date crappy guys cause they want to be that special person who they think they’ll change for :D

• Live.Love.Learn.

Damn, I forgot Justin use to read OU. He probably still does.

Maybe. Remember when he tweeted “OceanUP is terrible” because they posted something bad about him? Lmaoo memories

• EarthChild

This article is hard to follow, but I believe it’s BS anyway lol

__

I forgot about that too. I remember trying to find out what they wrote that was so bad.

This kid is the biggest fucking douche in the world. What I would do to be able to punch him in the face just once.

• LD

Wtf i seriously hope this douche bag falls off. Him and sel are so annoying as a couple. But I hope he does write a song about them having sex and he should have Selena moan in the back ground like the rap songs since he wants to be a rapper and hang out with drake dress like a rapper say “swagie” well come on then here’s your chance i wanna here that bitch moan loud and clear ha!

• barbiescunt

This entire post is BS, obvi. But I’m going to cling to the idea that it may be true. He could really be my bitch. We could accomplish great things together.

___________________

only me and about half of twitter

What’s different is that PR “romance” is wildly successful.

Damn, I forgot Justin use to read OU. He probably still does.
    ______________________—

hope not. you all are awful to him for no reason.

but that’s ok. http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m32eu1tqba1qdw935o1_500.png

LD said:

______________

they are not having sex thank you and goodbye

hope not. you all are awful to him for no reason.

but that’s ok. http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m32eu1tqba1qdw935o1_500.png

========
    lawl but that was what 5 yrs ago now his goal is to get everyone to like him and for him to be the best. he’s despicably lost his way.

this is rubbish

• caroline

they also said it on sugarscape though so im pretty sure its true

they are not having sex thank you and goodbye

I’m not saying they are, but you DON’T KNOW THAT. You don’t know them and you don’t know what they do.

___________________

except i do, because he said they aren’t. too-da-lou!

oooh. hes a sassy boy.

^ding ding ding. and besides, i’ve witnessed some go one for two + yrs, so

Damn, I forgot Justin use to read OU. He probably still does.
    ______________________—

hope not. you all are awful to him for no reason.

but that’s ok. http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m32eu1tqba1qdw935o1_500.png
    _

Don’t say “you all” when I’m not awful towards him.

• Vbb

except i do, because he said they aren’t. too-da-lou!
    _

Justin also said he wasn’t dating Jasmine V and that turned out to be a lie.

except i do, because he said they aren’t. too-da-lou!
    _

Justin’s a celebrity, celebs lie. He said he didn’t like Selena but now they’re dating. Use just a little logic, WHY would he tell ANYONE that their having sex? He might sometimes can be annoying but that doesn’t make him stupid.

except i do, because he said they aren’t. too-da-lou!

I don’t want to call you stupid but…

Like Justin said, ocean up is terrible. Y’all post so much false stuff, even if you didn’t write this, you know it’s utter bullshit. Even if Justin was the worst person, he’s not stupid enough to come right out and say “it’s going to sound like crap the speakers”. People in the industry are not that upfront, oceanup of all people should know that. Whoever believes this story is just looking for shit to be delusional and hateful about. Smh.

I don’t want to call you stupid but…
    _________________

call me stupid. i’m a genius lol

_________________-

for someone so keen to throw out the logic insult, you sure are prone to some major logic failures, yourself. if he wouldn’t SAY it, then why would he SING it?

nevermind. if you actually think justin and selena are a genuine couple, i see no need to continue to waste my time. good day.

Justin also said he wasn’t dating Jasmine V and that turned out to be a lie.
    ______________

I only heard him say he was “talking to” Jasmine Vilncdafkjqs. He never claimed her haha. Anything else

_

Clearly you’re a fan, LMFAO and you haven’t seen the video?

_

HAHAHAAAA! You ARE stupid. 1. I DON’T believe in them being a couple and if you read right I NEVER said so. 2. This interview is a lie, he isn’t singing about sex with his GF.

Your whole comment was a contradiction.

Smh. I.. Can’t.

call me stupid. i’m a genius lol
    _

Gotcha! You’re SOOO smart you come off as stupid. That’s what’s up.

Your whole comment was a contradiction.
    __________________

no, you buffoon. i read perfectly well. YOU did not articulate yourself properly. you said “Justin’s a celebrity, celebs lie. He said he didn’t like Selena but now they’re dating. Use just a little logic, WHY would he tell ANYONE that their having sex?”

So, the way that YOU WROTE that statement in relation to my entire initial argument, you were implying that justin LIKED selena when he said he DIDN’T like selena, lending to idea that YOU DO BELIEVE they are currently dating. Now, what you may have MEANT is that Justin was HONEST when he said he didn’t like her, and that he is CURRENTLY lying. But unfortunately for you, your intent and execution just simply did not match.

Let me help you out. A better way to phrase that comment (assuming your argument is that Justin and Selena are not sexually active, but that I would not know that based on anything he has said? As a matter of fact… what IS your argument??): “Justin is a celebrity. Celebs lie. He said he didn’t like Selena, but now they are ‘dating’.” Do you see how much difference there is between those statements with a mere set of quotations? I, personally, would have gone with “Justin is a celeb. Celebs lie. Justin initially claimed that he didn’t like Selena, but then shortly thereafter began to to date her.” But, to each there own (level of writing sophistication, that is.) ;)

And, lastly, this quote is legitimate, and you may find it from a more trusted source thru a simple google news search of “justin bieber”.

if you would like to continue to insult my intelligence while further proving my points, go ahead. but i sure wouldn’t! (how embarrassing for you??) :)

Clearly you’re a fan, LMFAO and you haven’t seen the video?
    ________________

Yes, clearly. What gave me away -__-

What video? I’ve seen several.

Gotcha! You’re SOOO smart you come off as stupid. That’s what’s up.
    _____________

Correction: I come off as stupid to YOU. Which sounds to me like a personal problem :/

_

You’re only embarrassing yourself. The novel wasn’t called for. You’ve wasted your time proving nothing because it wasn’t written for YOUR brain to process it. What was written was what I meant and it made perfectly good sense. You didn’t have anything else to say so you went for the “I’m smart let me show off” route.

Again, YOU’RE ONLY EMBARRASSING YOURSELF.

_____________________________

I think it is a personal problem but I believe there is therapy for it. Ever thought of getting help? I’m sure there is someone willing to take time to help your brain process. Do you know what DUMB FUCK means? Don’t over think this.

i see someone can’t acknowledge when they are wrong. pride is not an endearing quality.

i do not need to show off on ocean fucking up haha. and how am i showing off? because you can’t, nor do not want to comprehend? i see i was right the first time in deciding not to waste my time with you.

take good now!

Don’t no one talk like that on no damn gossip site. You’re not impressing anyone.

_________________

Hence my offering an alternate option. I literally can’t deal with your ebonics right now.

take good now!
    _

Says the one that wrote the novel.

_____________

Racist much.

Nope.

Says the one that wrote the novel.
    ________