Selena Gomez Lunch W/ Mommy Mandy

selenalunch-5
mommy

In Studio City with an older man. Photos: FameFlynet.

Selena also went to a meeting in Encino in different clothes.

aaabsolutely love the tights. She’s looking beautiful is always :)
    loveya girlie!

she also has a terrible sense in fashion lol, seriously if you purchase anything from her DOL collection.. I will not be seen in public with you.

LOL…. mean but funny

• SubwayToVenus

She looks like one of those ghetto latinas, if she wasnt famous.. I wouldnt look once if i saw her at the mall. She’s only baby cute.

And she looks like she’s had tons of botox before.

That’s why men keep voting for her to be on the sexiest women list.

wow am i the only one who thinks she’s put on a lil weight? finally.

• gorgeousselena

shes soo flawless!

• gorgeousselena

love both of her outfits ;) so stay pressed jealous losers! sel is gorgeous and sexy without even try thats why hot guys have crushes on her and shes always on the list for most beautfil people! sooo stay mad idiots!

• gorgeousselena

thats why shes a fashion icon and people loves her clothing line right? try harder next time bitch and try not to sound so dumb and jealous!

That’s why men keep voting for her to be on the sexiest women list.
    ———————–
    Because she’s Justin Bieber’s gf, and I am a man.. lmao
    That sounds like you’re into Justin Bieber more than you’ll like Selena! It makes you sound really gay! I guess you can’t make up your mind whether she’s really the person she is since Justin is so attached to her name! Lol! So sad on why people would only think this way!

She probably sleeping with him to get ahead Mexican in Hollywood have a reputation for sleeping around with it guys so their career don’t fail they do anything not to be poor again like Selena is doing sleeping around.
    You’re pathetic to make such a rude comment! Slandering her character, it sounds like you’re talking about what you would do if you were her! Sorry! It never comes across my mind! Selena has so much respect for others, I do believe she would also respect herself! She doesn’t seem like the type of person who would jump on everything to ride the fame wagon or she would have been more famous way before Miley becomes famous! She thinks first before she does anything and she always watches for her comfortability level every step of the way! If she’s what you think, she will not even hesitate even a second for showing her body naked and all for people to see and for going wild and crazy! In real life, people who have experienced sex have more guts to get down and dirty, because they have already lost it, thus there’s really nothing more to lose! Lol!

• gorgeousselena

no retard mimi shes not like your trashy, slutty and cheap hoe idol! its miley the disgusting attention whore dare to do anything to stay relevant! sooo just stfu you asshole! selena actually have talent and people respect her! thats why she has so many upcoming projects and shes the one working with oscars winners! sooo as usual you faill loser! and no matter how hard you try to bring selenas down that doesnt work it! cause everybody know miley is they real and trashy whore dare to do anything to get some media attention and stay relevant!

a bra is your friend girl, it won’t hurt you
    I think she’s wearing a strapless bra! Sometimes nipples do show a bit even with bra, depending on the thickness. I hate wearing padded bra, so it does show a little bit, but it wouldn’t be as bad as not wearing one! Lol! There’s really no sign showing that she is obviously not wearing one so I wouldn’t say anything about double standards! For those Miley fans, Miley obviously is not wearing one inside her thin sheer of shirtings and she has all the intentions of shouting it out to the whole world that she’s not wearing a bra! I don’t see any double standards when Selena is always wearing thicker clothing even if her nipples are showing a little bit on pics! It happens, but that doesn’t necessarily mean she’s not wearing one!

That’s why men keep voting for her to be on the sexiest women list.
    ———————–
    Because she’s Justin Bieber’s gf, and I am a man.. lmao

• hmmm

gorgeousselena said:

Nice trolling cunt
    Try harder k c;

I’m a boy and i don’t see the sex appeal. but she is definitely cute, almost too cute.

men don’t do the voting for that sexiest list shit. women do and they SAY men do it but thats clearly a lie.

a bra is your friend girl, it won’t hurt you

• selenajoey4ever

touche

Sigh, the glory days are over. She’s turned herself into a Latina Housefrau. Ugh! Justin can have her.

Maybe Miley has sensitive nipples. Liam must suck on them daily, that might explain why she doesn’t wear a bra. While Selena and it probably don’t have any sex.

• Anonymus

Those tights make it look like she’s not wearing pants and undies.

• dude1

=

Same.

the shape really doesnt look like she’s wearing one. and I’m definitly not saying she’s a whore or something ppl here said about braless ppl before. they can do whatever they want to, it’s just not attractive to me. *attention, opinion included*

• BrokenArrow

its miley the disgusting attention whore dare to do anything to stay relevant!

And thanks to people like you that keep her in their mouth she’s gonna stay relevant and just if you didnt noticed she already has the asttention cause if it wasnt like that you wouldnt even care about her and you do :)

• BrokenArrow

Her mom’s hairs is horrible. I like Sel’s outfitsç but i really want her to go back to dark brown i HATE her black hair.

• Directioner!!

I think Selena looks amazing but the pattern on the tights are a little wierd(NO Offense). But other than that she looks FLAWLESS!! I love Sel!!!

• SubwayToVenus

Don’t like the second outfit, love the first one. She’s cute as always.

• SubwayToVenus

I love Selena Gomez, but she does look a bit chunkier with those tights! But she is still beautiful!!

Yeah I don’t like those tights either.

• SellyismygirlCrush

They make it look like she has an ass though.

• Live.Love.Learn.

I don’t like the romper either lol

• SubwayToVenus

I like the romper, she looks cute but the tights, no, just no.

That’s the Disney Chairperson who gave Selena her job.

And she looks like she’s had tons of botox before.

LMFAOOO

And she looks like she’s had tons of botox before.
    To each its own! I actually find Selena really attractive even right at the first glance since she’s so charming, you can see through her personalities, that she’s very subtle and not wild and crazy–a girl who’s filled with sweetness, elegance, and love! I’m never attracted to sophisticated, materialistic women who act like they are on top of the world, as well as girls who act wild and crazy! Lol!

Okay.