Zayn Malik GOING HOME

zayn-home-3

More pix HERE! + Wellington concert videos from Mila96Stephenson, @Mila_js.

Lol seriously? He’s a flaming homosexual

Nope not new, I’ve been a member since February and have lurked an additional 2 years to that lol.
    I just don’t think he’s gay off of what I’ve observed, but if he is it doesn’t really bother me haha

• EarthChild

I don’t get why haters call them gay when their fan base obviously WANTS them to be gay.

So true. And because people still think being “gay” is an insult. It isn’t.

He looks damn fine there! Major UNF

& lmao at Harry changing the lyrics in Save You Tonight!!! “You should open your eyes, take off your clothes.” CHEEKY MOTHERTRUCKER. Y U SO CUTE?! *.*

Lol seriously? He’s a flaming homosexual

I totally can see him with Joe Jonas *.*
    Harry+Louis
    Liam+Danielle (she’s tecnically a man)
    Niall+Justin
    Gay power
    By: LLL’s tranny pants baby

SubwayToVenus said:

Lmfao, true. Isn’t like they’re saying “he’s a macho he’s dating Selena Gomez! like fans of others singers *trolling here*”
    By: LLL’s troll you’re a bad bad gorl Honey B baby

• SubwayToVenus

OMG ZAYN AND JOE WOULD BE THE HOTTEST COUPLE OUT THERE, JOE LOOKS ITALIAN, ZAYN LOOKS ARABIC, PLEASE MAKE BABIES, EVEN THOUGH THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE, BUT STILL.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Lol I know you’re not new here. I was only kidding, but it was the perfect occasion to use that pic xD

Maybe to the 1D fandom though because I mean c’mon, they’re so gay for each other!!!! Ziam, Zarry, Ziall, and Zouis <33333

SHOULD I BUST OUT THE GIFs OF THEIR GAYNESS OR? haha ;D

By: LLL’s troll you’re a bad bad gorl Honey B baby

Us fans ship them being gay so hard it actually hurts when we realize they’re not gay. Lmfao.

I totally can see him with Joe Jonas *.*
    Harry+Louis
    Liam+Danielle (she’s tecnically a man)
    Niall+Justin
    Gay power
    By: LLL’s tranny pants baby

LOL AT DANIELLE (SHE’S TECHNICALLY A MAN)

LLL why don’t you create a user instead of using anon?

• SubwayToVenus

So true. And because people still think being “gay” is an insult. It isn’t.

Lmao, this. Call them ugly, untalented, but gay?

• SubwayToVenus

YEAH LLL’S BABY CREATE AN ACCOUNT PLEASE.

SHOULD I BUST OUT THE GIFs OF THEIR GAYNESS OR? haha ;D

Hahahah! I knew that their fandom wants them to be gay I just didn’t realize that you weren’t being serious! hahaha

I totally can see him with Joe Jonas *.*
    Harry+Louis
    Liam+Danielle (she’s tecnically a man)
    Niall+Justin
    Gay power
    By: LLL’s tranny pants baby

LMFAOOOOO *le dead*

LOL AT DANIELLE (SHE’S TECHNICALLY A MAN)

LLL why don’t you create a user instead of using anon?

I’m too fabulous to do it gorl lol jk…actually not :3 i don’t have a e-mail and i’m stupid so…i dunno how to make one :/
    By: LLL’s butthead baby

SubwayToVenus said:

YEAH LLL’S BABY CREATE AN ACCOUNT PLEASE.

I dun’t huv a e-mail -.- and OU it’s a bitch cuz don’t let me use a fake one like in every other site XD Danielle’s weave it’s so damn sexy let’s burn it
    By: LLL’s mocus baby

• SubwayToVenus

Create a hotmail, it will take you 5 min and then you just log in, it’s easy.

• EarthChild

Lmao, this. Call them ugly, untalented, but gay?

Lol people who think calling someone “gay” is an insult generally annoys me :3 Yes whatever did happen to those ugly and untalented insults…ahah

L.L.L :DDDDDDDDD I have Good and sexy news ^.^
    By: LLL’s horny baby

• Live.Love.Learn.

I REALIZE NOTHING. THEY’RE GAY, SO GAY, AND NOTHING BUT GAY.

• SubwayToVenus

I REALIZE NOTHING. THEY’RE GAY, SO GAY, AND NOTHING BUT GAY.

LMFAOOOO

• EarthChild

I REALIZE NOTHING. THEY’RE GAY, SO GAY, AND NOTHING BUT GAY.

I always love when you post because I get to see your icon.<3

“TOUCH OF MY HAND” – Britney, it’s about masturbatiobn :3
    By: LLL’s shocked baby

• SubwayToVenus

It would be really weird to call 1D ugly though, today a friend and me at uni were all like OMGGZZZZZZZ and another friend was like, ew they’re ugly, they look like little boys, and we were like, WE’RE JUDGING YOU RIGHT NOW.

• EarthChild

OCEANUP Y U NO POST JOSH HUTCHERSON’S FLAWLESS GLAAD MEDIA AWARD ACCEPTANCE SPEECH FROM A FEW DAYS AGO :'(

• EarthChild

Lmfao what they don’t look like little boys at all -___- None of them are unattractive. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR FRIEND

EarthChild said:

Because they’re Devil. They only post Selena. “Bieby” ate my pants :3
    By: LLL’s virginal baby

• SubwayToVenus

Thank you for registering at oceanUP.com. Your application for an account is
    currently pending approval. Once it has been approved, you will receive
    another e-mail containing information about how to log in, set your password,
    and other details.

Then wait for them to email you!

i did alot of e-mails to be here but they let me wait for so long i waited one month no new e-mails , thanks :*

^^ That anon is NOT my bby O.o

anyone wants to talk :)

“Where did the bad man touch you?”

“Here. Here… and here.”

“And how did it make you feel?”

“Sad.” can someone tell/s me who is the bad man pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee can please subway u are very nice with everyone

• SellyismygirlCrush

LoL

• SubwayToVenus

“Where did the bad man touch you?”

“Here. Here… and here.”

“And how did it make you feel?”

Hhaah the host from a show called Today or something like that
    here it is.

subway i LOVE UUUUUUUUUU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH , U ARE THE BEST <3 the man only holded him why he said he touched him i donot understand :*

• ilovezayn

ughhhhhhhhh zayn stop being so damn attractiveeeee <3

He says he is single, but I feel like what he writes on his twitter says otherwise..no?

1D aren’t talented, They are just another teen group for teen girls. His type of music is so superficial and even isn’t good.

at a first glance, I thought it was a joe jonas post.

at least I guess they gettin paperrrrr

Boy Band Marathon Thursday – Sunday on MTV Hits channel.

• SubwayToVenus

He’s seriously one of the sexiest motherfuckers I have ever seen.

Zayn in that leather jacket and that Louis Vuitton travel bag<3 YES YES YES

i totally agree zayn is the most attractive out of all of them and hes single YAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY

lol that is not an insult.
    they’re all gay and i love those five homosexuals <3

i see niall in the back =))

immature twat.

• SubwayToVenus

They’re gay. Louis and Harry are gay, stop it, they’re beautiful, gay and in love.

GAY GAY GAY

Yes because someone who is attractive, has decent style, and is in a boy band, that automatically makes them gay? Get real.

• EarthChild

You know what bothers me? Like seriously what does it matter if he is gay? Shouldn’t it just matter about his career and not his sexual orientation? I’m not saying he’s gay, because I totally don’t think he is. But people who think he’s straight don’t just go STRAIGHT STRAIGHT STRAIGHT in the comments. It’s kind of ridiculous. People are people.

=====

Lol seriously? He’s a flaming homosexual

Because they’re Devil. They only post Selena. “Bieby” ate my pants :3
    By: LLL’s virginal baby

Hahah I freaking love you omg your comments>>>

Lmao, I don’t know, he likes Jersey shore type of guys, ew, lmao

• SubwayToVenus

LLL’s baby needs to create an account. We all think so.

• EarthChild

LLL’s baby needs to create an account. We all think so.

PLZ LLL’S BABY WE LOVE YOU

Lmao, I don’t know, he likes Jersey shore type of guys, ew, lmao

Just lookin’ at that show gave me herpes
    By: LLL’s genitalia baby

Lmao, I don’t know, he likes Jersey shore type of guys, ew, lmao

But why…I would date Vinny though he seems genuine and sweet but all the others…*shutters*

• SubwayToVenus

They’re all so fucking trashy.. lmao

• Live.Love.Learn.

OMG LLL’s Baby, please make an account with the name Baby Lux so I can pretend for a second that she’s mine and Harry’s love child & his adorable behavior towards her is in fact paternal affection

*le dies*

Just lookin’ at that show gave me herpes
    By: LLL’s genitalia baby

lmfao

EarthChild said:

LLL’s baby needs to create an account. We all think so.

PLZ LLL’S BABY WE LOVE YOU

SWAGGERS
    By: LLL’s Kimora Lee Simons baby

• SubwayToVenus

LMFAOOO the day Harry and Emma were seen kissing Baby Lux tweeted. This unnecessary drama. I’m leaving. LMFAO.

SWAGGERS

LMFAO

inhumancreation said:

Yummy

GIMME MOAR
    By: LLL’s omg Britney’s bald baby

I always love when you post because I get to see your icon.<3

Lol aweee I should post more frequently then. Spread the sexy around ;)

I DO.
    By: LLL’s baby>>>>Lux

YOU DO WHAT? ASDFGHJKL !!!!

• SubwayToVenus

LLL stop ignoring your child!

I OWN UP ALL NIGHT
    By: LLL’s watcha say baby

• Live.Love.Learn.

LLL stop ignoring your child!

I’m not ignoring her!! =/

I AM A DAMN GOOD MOTHER!

I’m not ignoring her!! =/

I AM A DAMN GOOD MOTHER!

Your baby is a mess!

SubwayToVenus said:

LLL stop ignoring your child!

I want a baby anon sistah or brodah
    SNAP.
    By: LLL’s Rihanna’s weave baby

L.L.L :DDDDDDDDD I have Good and sexy news ^.^

OMG I never saw this!! Ahh so sorry! What’s the news?!

Your baby is a mess!

*sniffle*

But she’s MY mess! :’)

SubwayToVenus said:

I’m not ignoring her!! =/

I AM A DAMN GOOD MOTHER!

Your baby is a mess!

IMMA HOT MESS
    You were a problem child
    been grounded your whole life
    so now you runnning wild
    playing with them good girls
    no that aint your style

you think your hot shit
    you cool, i love it, i love it
    yeah, yeah
    stumbling but yeh, you’re still looking hella fine
    keep doing what you’re doing and I’ma make you mine

well, you’re a hot mess and im falling for you
    and i’m like hot damn let me make you my boo
    cos you can shake it shake it shake it
    yeh you know what to do
    you’re a hot mess
    I’m loving it, hell yes
    By: LLL’s Cobra Starship fuck me please baby

I want a baby anon sistah or brodah
    SNAP.
    By: LLL’s Rihanna’s weave baby

I would be happy to oblige ;)
    Just as soon as your father comes back to the States xD

Live.Love.Learn. said:

I DO.
    By: LLL’s baby>>>>Lux

YOU DO WHAT? ASDFGHJKL !!!!

If i got an account i will be Baby Lux *-*
    FOREVAH IN UR PANTIES
    By: LLL’s ignored baby

• SubwayToVenus

YES LLL’s baby Lux create the damn account.

If i got an account i will be Baby Lux *-*
    FOREVAH IN UR PANTIES
    By: LLL’s ignored baby

As your mother, I order you to make an account. I mean, if you can have a Twitter, you can have an OU account too ^_^

Live.Love.Learn. said:

L.L.L :DDDDDDDDD I have Good and sexy news ^.^

OMG I never saw this!! Ahh so sorry! What’s the news?!

Nothing special…I FUCKING GOT UP ALL NIGHT YEARBOOK EDITIONNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    =-D Let’s cry of joy together…*cries with fabulosity*
    By: LLL’s baby happy dance ^.^
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SubwayToVenus said:

YES LLL’s baby Lux create the damn account.

I don’t know where to start damn it! T.T I’M STUPID DON’T OYU GET IT ?!?
    By: LLL’s future Baby Lux bitchez bettah don’t steal my name >.< baby

• SubwayToVenus

GUYS I AM GOING TO FANGIRL SO MUCH AT ONE DIRECTION’S CONCERT. I SWEAR, WHATEVER HAPPENED TO MY MATURITY.

• inhumancreation

I’m a metal and rock head, so everyone is completely flabbergasted that I love one direction but omg they just take me away.

=-D Let’s cry of joy together…*cries with fabulosity*
    By: LLL’s baby happy dance ^.^

Awe yay!!! You finally got it! Congratulations, you lucky person you! :) Xx

• SubwayToVenus

I don’t know where to start damn it! T.T I’M STUPID DON’T OYU GET IT ?!?
    By: LLL’s future Baby Lux bitchez bettah don’t steal my name >.< baby

Go to hotmail, create ana ccount, it’s the easiest thing e ver and then come here and create an account, again, EASY, try, we’re here for you baby..

inhumancreation said:

Steve jams to One Thing too?
    By: LLL’s unicorn lovah baby

• SubwayToVenus

THISSSS. I mean, red hot chili peppers, rolling stones, guns and roses, aerosmith, audioslave, U2 and um yeah.. one direction, lmao.

• SubwayToVenus

Though I also love the Jonases with all of my heart but at least they play some instruments, 1D is complete and pure pop, lmao.

• inhumancreation

I reckon they’re doing witchcraft on us all.

• inhumancreation

Steve jams to One Thing too?
    By: LLL’s unicorn lovah baby
    Steve gets orgasms when you mention them.

One Direction sucks.

• BrokenArrow

thissss

• SubwayToVenus

I reckon they’re doing witchcraft on us all.

I seriously think they are brainwashing the earth population, even my mum watches the videos with me, I’m like…

I CANNNNNNNNNN’TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    *cries without fabulosity*
    #anonforevawtf
    By: LLL’s baby

• inhumancreation

I agree, it’s the only logical explanation for this crazyness. None of my family have given them a chance yet except my sister, but just you watch, my brother will soon start playing their music on the guitar. I’m determined to make my best friend like them, before I die, she will sing a 1D song!

• Live.Love.Learn.

My poor babyyy. Let me make the account for you & give you the password. You can change it afterwards

One Direction sucks

I’d say the same thing about their music if I was still myself, guess I’m not anymore.

You suck.

• Ijustneedyounow

i think at least one of them is at least bisexual (and yes, i meant to say “at least twice”)… but that’s totaly fine with me lol bromance!

One Direction sucks
    If this were my house, I would kick you out right now.

• SubwayToVenus

After my obsession with the Jonas bros I thought I was done, I was like, okay no more boy bands, let’s focus on real music and then 1D appeared and I was like, what is this shit, these girls need to grow up and then I made the terrible mistake of starting watching their videos and suddenly I was one of these retarded girls myself. None of my friends are into them except for one, my brother is like, can the Jonas brothes please come back? they are forgiven, lmao. And my mom is like, yeah their music sucks, but she watches the videos with me and she’s laughs, lmao.

If this were my house, I would kick you out right now.

I would walk out before you could kick me out.

• inhumancreation

Lol when people think they must be attracted to guys because of the way they act. If that was the case 70% of teenage Irish boys must be gay.

• inhumancreation

I would walk out before you could kick me out.

That’s it. You’re not welcome to my house to be kicked out anymore. You should feel extremely disappointed.

And english boys too!

• inhumancreation

Oh my God, it’s like you’re telling my life story right now. I was literally the EXACT same. They are just amazing people who make me laugh and that made me get into their music. They can sing really well, which is often rare nowadays without autotune. I just think they don’t get enough credit from people other than teen girls.

Live.Love.Learn. said:

Pluhese :’) thxs mummmy *wants milk*
    By: LLL’s baby

And english boys too!
    They must be all secretly gay and only dating women as a cover up.

Don’t worry, I’m not.

• SubwayToVenus

This. I was like, I’m not gonna like this crap, at first I found their music terrible but their videos made me change my mind and I started liking their music right after, I’m still not a delusional fan who thinks they’re bigger than The Beatles, I am aware of their weak staying power and stuff but I am just enjoying them so much right now and I haven’t fangirled so much since like 2009 with the JB, lmao.

• inhumancreation

I agree. They aren’t the best band out there, they have a their flaws but nothing too big that would make me dislike them. No, they probably wont be even spoke about in 4 years down the road, but for right now, I will enjoy listening to them and watching them and being a fan. They deserve the fame they have right now. OMG I know right? I was such a hardcore JB lover now it’s all about 1D. lmfao

• SubwayToVenus

Yep, same here! I still love the Jonases though, they’re my number 1, I grew up with them, and I can’t wait for their new album but right now as they aren’t doing music, I’m fangirling over 1D, lmao.

Don’t worry, I’m not.
    I won’t lose sleep over it, it’s ok.

• SubwayToVenus

I will fangirl over both though, like many out there, they’re “Jonaticners” lmao

• inhumancreation

My sister just said she doesn’t like Harry and I asked why and she said because of his hair. She’s a stupid bitch.

• inhumancreation

I haven’t listened to them in awhile tbqh but if they come on, I would sing along and get somewhat excited about it. But, I think I’ve grown out of them now they’re all off doing their own thing.

Your unicorn should kill her

• SubwayToVenus

I don’t listen to them much because it makes me really sad, seriously, it just gets me a lot, I don’t know why, but I get pretty nostalgic when it comes to them, the summers I spent listening to their songs, the concerts and stuff and I’m like, ugh, this sucks, so I’d rather not listen to them but I know I will buy their new album and I will go to their concert if they ever world tour and well, I still ship Nick Jonas with everything in me, haha.

Your unicorn should kill her
    He’s sharpening his horn as we speak.

okay, seriously, you guys need to chill out with that gay shit. i totally ship every single one of their BROMANCES not them being a legit couple. it’s wierd, and it probably makes them think you’re a raging pysco. you sit on pictures of them and call them flaming homosexuals. i admit, they have their gay tendencies but all best friends do. especially, when they’re as close as they are. but sitting on Tumblr and making up fanfics, is stupid. and irritating. and i bet the guys think so, also. it’s really immature.

there’s nothing wrong with them being gay, but if they were i’m sure they would have come out on the X Factor. it’s just i legit believe there is nothing going on. but if there was, i’m cool with it. all the bromances are cute, as friends! shipping them as couples is going too far. and it’s unnecessary, really.

subway i did what u told lll to do then they sent me an e-mail that i have to wiat whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy can u help me ?

• SubwayToVenus

Who sent you an email saying you have to wait? Create an email account, yahoo, hotmail, whatever and then create an OU account using that email and they’ll send you an email confirming your account.

he is soooo fit

subway i did but the sent me (OU) SAYING THIS —> Thank you for registering at oceanUP.com. Your application for an account is
    currently pending approval. Once it has been approved, you will receive