Nick Jonas YANKEES HAT SMILE

nickjonasyankees-33

Nick Jonas fan meeting pictures from yesterday. Thx Matt!

From Mathew: I met Nick Jonas last night! I like talked to him and everything! I think he was smiling at how nervous I was. He signed ‘Stay Strong’ and his name on my notebook and took the two pictures with me. + Nick from tonight.

The Jonas grandpa is black, he went to a few of Nicks shows when he was touring with The Administration.

Don’t know if he’s blood related or a stepgrandpa but he is.

Apr 27, 2012 @ 06:38 am

Apr 26, 2012 @ 11:26 pm
    No 1 said anything about nick signing ‘stay strong’- basically demi’s phrase, on that guy’s notebook? i’m geniunly surprised..

We were too busy discussing Nick’s nigga grandpa
    it’s no ones phrase every one can say it *shrugs*

Apr 27, 2012 @ 06:23 am

Apr 27, 2012 @ 12:04 am
    Where the fuck is joe
    He’s been in the studio with Rob Knox this whole week
    for what? 0.0 aren’t they writing a Jonas album right now?

Apr 27, 2012 @ 07:18 am
    Apr 27, 2012 @ 06:23 am

Apr 27, 2012 @ 12:04 am
    Where the fuck is joe
    He’s been in the studio with Rob Knox this whole week
    for what? 0.0 aren’t they writing a Jonas album right now?
    Joe is probably working in some new solo stuff.

• osnapitzmatt

i asked him to do it. i wonder if he made that connection.

WTF nick had that before demi dumb ass its all about his diebietes phrase duh

• xopretty00

He’s so cute!

• l?veislouder

lol he was talking to my friend in this picture.

• classicalmusicplayer

Nick’s step grandpa is black not his grandpa. His grandma got remarried to that guy after Papa Jonas’s dad and she got divorced.

If Nicks grandpa was black that would mean Papa J is half black. Look at Papa J does he look like anything other than a pasty white guy? Use your brains!

—-///–/

How do you know all this? Is there an Jonas encyclopedia I should read or something?

• xopretty00

he looks ugly here: http://www.oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=74726&fid=519571

—————-
    That’s so weird. I was thinking that was the one where he looked the cutest. HAHA!! I guess beauty really is relative.

Where the fuck is joe

Lotsa weirdweird comments popping up huh

• Lanham Lyne

Nice photos..

Cheap kitchen cabinets

He seemed happy to win his baseball game today. He really is a good baseball player. And Kevin & Joe are good, too.

it’s imposible that he looks ugly anywhere, he is so perfect

they may have some black blood, their hair look like black people’s and joe’s skin is not that white, anyway nick is hot

THIS.

Vote! Vote! Vote! They going down!

• Miley Cyrus

I love Nick so much that I would marry him and had black children

• Miley Cyrus

I don’t know what to do, I need help, I’m so obsessed with Nick, and he doesn’t love me back, I have loved him for 7 years, he is the love of my life, he is my prince, I can’t be happy if I’m not with him

• JustBreathe.
  • Miley Cyrus

it’s impossible not to love him, he is the perfect guy, the best looking, the hottest, the nicest, the smartest, the most talented, his body, soul and brain are perfect, no fails, flawless

Apr 27, 2012 @ 12:04 am
    Where the fuck is joe
    He’s been in the studio with Rob Knox this whole week

Apr 26, 2012 @ 11:26 pm

We were too busy discussing Nick’s nigga grandpa

Hot

Hot!

he is the cutuest when he dresses his age :)

HIS NOSE IS UGLY

HIS NOSE IS UGLY
    —————-
    Is not ugly, he just has a big nigga nose

ANd i tought Kevin was the starbucks freak.
    Anyway, who doesn’t loves starbucks?

Apr 26, 2012 @ 08:10 pm
    Nicks grandpa is black so Nick is basically black but with light skin