Nick Jonas Middle School Marvelous

0077

More pix HERE!

I love him, he is wow!!

omg he is amazing , hot & handsome <3

• classicalmusicplayer

Is “How to Succeed” Closing? I just read an artical about how Stephanie Rothenberg is staring in “Roman Holiday” staring June 9th and there is no word of her replacement or Nick’s replacement in July. It’s all very strange.

it’s taking too long in which minute does nick appear? does he sings or dances in the video?

nick is gonna star in a new play yay!!!

he is way to good to be a jonas

miley cyrus isn’t over him yet

I just wanna watch nick’s part it is a long video

he looks like ryan reynolds, I love them both

I wanna see How To Suceed

• Ijustneedyounow

Apr 28, 2012 @ 11:03 am

at around 11 or 12 minutes… he does a little kinda weirdly cute dance move, that’s it

Nick looks barely older than the kids in the photos. But he’s come so far. Great for them to see how far you can go with your dreams.

THANKS!! I found nick’s part on youtube so I didn’t have to watch the whole clip, he is so cute, I love him!

No, Stephanie actually is just the understudy for Rose Hemmingway, who has played the role since the musical opened with Daniel. Rose has been off from the production for about a couple months auditioning for projects out in LA, but she’ll be back to the production on Tuesday to resume the role.

Stephanie is going to leave the show and take part in a regional production, so I don’t know who Rose’s new understudy will be. Probably one of the other cast members who fill in for multiple tracks.

agreed

Nick was changing kid’s songs lyrics when he was 2 years old, so he was already a songwriter, he wrote his first song at the age of 7, and started doing broadway, now he is the youngest person to land a lead role in a broadway play, he is amazing, he has his dreams but he also has huge talent and is so smart, I’m proud of him, he is one of a kind.

Forgot to add there have been some rumors that Nick signed on to stay with How to Succeed through the fall, but that hasn’t be announced so I don’t know if it is true, if the show will be closing after July, or if they’ll be announcing someone to take over for Nick soon.

I want nick as frankie valli, I heard a rumor about him being in jersey boys some time ago I sooo hope it’s true

It is odd that theres been no news of Nick’s HTS replacement yet tho.

nick is doing amazing in hts but it’s not my favorite play, I think the role which suits him perfectly is danny zucko from grease

I hope nick stays in hts but I would also like him to get a new role on a different broadway play

now he is the youngest person to land a lead role in a broadway play,

Nick is amazing, but he’s not the youngest person to land a lead role in a Broadway play. There have been people younger than him, for example the kids who played Billy Elliot on Broadway, or just about every girl who has played Annie.

He’s just the youngest guy to play the lead in the How to Succeed musical. And he might have been the youngest guy to play Marius in Les Mis but I’m not sure of that.

he’ll stay until october

yeah but those are roles made for kids, nick is the youngest to star in an actual adult role

can u post the link?

sure

can u post the link?

he looks so good in black

I’m so glad he stopped looking like a Jewish transvestite
    When as he ever looked like that dumba$$. Nicest freaking guy in showbiz and f’in gorgeous and freaks like you have to come to a website to throw stupid insults at him.

Joe is going to release more music.
    he should release blacklight and body lenguage on itunes as bonus tracks…
    OR cambio could “leak it” like they did with Dance Until Tomorrow :D

• Destiny

To me British guys seem to age better than American. Examples- One Direction, all around 17 right? Daniel Radcliffe, Tom Felton, etc.

no way he goes back to miley, she is a drug addict cutter alcoholic and exhibitionist whore, she has serious issues

no nick no!! stay away from your brothers and from miley!! you’re too good

he deserves a smart, mature, independant, healthy girl, not miley

I hope he gets recurrent roles on both, last man standing and smash, he has to return to last man standing, he is the father of that kid, so… and also that he continues on how to succeed and also that he stars in jersey boys, there’s never enough of nick

he is the only kid in the showbizz who isn’t trouble, and doesn’t do drugs and alcohol

Apr 28, 2012 @ 12:19 pm

no nick no!! stay away from your brothers and from miley!! you’re too good

No, go back to your brothers!!!

why would you want nick to go back to his brothers, they’re gonna flop, nick deserves better, he can do better without them

Gosh, he’s so handsome.

nick could do way better sticking to broadway and musical comedy than with his brothers

yeah, he is very handsome now, he didn’t use to but now he is looking pretty good, best looking jonas now

because I miss their music

• EarthChild

Holy muscles

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

actually, he’s not the only one, there are loads more; I agree he is one of them though, which is a good thing.

Apr 28, 2012 @ 12:31 pm

I think Joe and Nick are equally good-looking.

• xopretty00

He actually was the youngest to play Marius.

joe is working in new solo music with rob knox. Can’t wait to hear some new Joe music!!! I miss him performing and doing interviews!

me too.
    I miss to hear his sweet voice on the radio and to see his music videos on mtv

yeah… I don’t really care about joe’s music, it sucks, plus I don’t think he would release more solo music, he flopped too hard

I think Joe and Nick are equally good-looking.
    THat’s why they should date eachother.
    Joick = Perfection.

I’m on the Joe post!

Apr 28, 2012 @ 12:38 pm

me too.
    I miss to hear his sweet voice on the radio and to see his music videos on mtv

this!!! i miss his gentle voice and perfect face

Joe is going to release more music.

He will be raising from the ground
    Like a Skyscraperrr

He will be raising from the ground
    Like a Skyscraperrr

if he goes to rehab maybe

Yes we know Nick used to not be as attractive. Most guys look awkward and out of proportion through puberty. Few exceptions–Joe being one of them.

——————–

Joe was always flawless that is true

He will be raising from the ground
    Like a Skyscraperrr

if he goes to rehab maybe
    —————–
    omg please no, he’s fine right?

——————–

Joe was always flawless that is true
    i LoOoOve his profile

Yeah I want blacklight, I heard it was sort of like a Beatless song

• Destiny

Joe is gorg but someone needs to give the man a razor

joe used to be the best looking one, he was extremely beautiful but now he looks like crap, nick looks better

omg please no, he’s fine right?

He’s crazy from birth, but there is no cure for that.

omg please no, he’s fine right?

I heard he does drugs

Im inlove with leonardo decaprio but it makes me cry cause I’m inlove with his young self

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

has anyone been to meet Nick at the stage doors?

I love zanessa

Because Nick can’t grow facial hair, therefore he looks clean. Joe doesn’t like to shave anymore, so he looks unclean and dirty. But all that can be solved with a razor.

oh yeah! nick looks way better than joe and kevo now!

—————-
    The facial hair makes him look kinda messy tho.
    I still miss his long straight hair

no, nicks still more attractive, he grew up better

I wanna meet nick

I bet Demi can borrow him one of those

no, nicks still more attractive, he grew up better

I think they are both equal in looks. But different types of beauty.

no, nicks still more attractive, he grew up better
    —————
    Both are equally handsome so shut up stayer, don’t try to start a fight

Apr 28, 2012 @ 12:50 pm

I bet Demi can borrow him one of those

Oh shit, I laughed.

kevin is beatiful too isn’t him?

daniel radcliffe? don’t make me laugh, he looks awful and he was so cute when he was younger

(replying to this) – Apr 28, 2012 @ 12:52 pm
    Destiny said:

One Direction are 18,19,20.

joe doesn’t have a chance as a solo singer, sadly

nick aged better than anyone

• Destiny

Yes, awful because like Joe he can’t shave.

None of the One Direction guys are all that attractive. The Jonas are better looking.

• Destiny

Yes, awful because like Joe he can’t shave.

Some men don’t like to shave cause it irritates their skin.

Joe is handsome.

are you blind? those kids are beautiful, I love nick with all my heart and I really don’t know too much about one direction but those kids are 10000000 better looking than the jonas, facts are facts

harry, liam, louis, and zayn are handsome, niall not so much, but he is adorable and he has an appeal

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Personally, I think Joe’s scruff looks cute :3 I like it.

Apr 28, 2012 @ 01:01 pm

LOL! The only semi good-looking ones are Liam and Zayn and next to Joe and Nick they are nothing. Harry is not cute, he already has wrinkles. Niall is fug and so is Louis.

are you kidding? really? you must be blind, how old are you? 12?

I don’t like joe, but I love nick he is my favorite celebrity in the world! but I have to accept that the guys from 1d are better looking than the jonas brothers

are you kidding? really? you must be blind, how old are you? 12?

Maybe you are the one that is 12 since they all have 12 year old bodies.

• inhumancreation

It’s sad that looks are so important to some people..

Nick can grow facial hair, and he has chest hair. Saw it up close at the HT$ stage door. He has stubble on his chin but Nick keeps a clean shave. Personally I like Joe neatly shaved or clean shaven. Beards are just not my thing but it doesn’t make him less handsome. He’s stills super attractive.

joe does drugs, sorry.

Don’t lump him in with Demi. Why the hell do you think he broke it off with her? She was a freakin’ mess. Joe is crazy fit…has an insane workout regimen every day and eats mostly whole foods. He’s not a druggie.

• classicalmusicplayer

Lucky Kids. I wish I lived in NY when I was in highschool, to get opertunites like that. I would of been at a show every weekend, and it would of been on my parents tab unlike now when I’m a broke college kid.

such a sweetheart!

• xopretty00

Personally, although Nick is my favorite Jonas, I think Joe is the most handsome. Even though, I did not find him attractive at all a few years ago. I like his scruff. Kevin comes in second, then Nick. I think Nick is extremely handsome but his brothers are more attractive to me. Can people stop arguing over who’s the hottest? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. We all have opinions on who’s cuter; none of it is fact!

———————-

That’s like saying Justin Bieber has a better body than Joe Jonas. Get real, the One Direction kids are nothing in terms of looks compared to Joe Jonas.

inhumancreation said:

It’s sad that looks are so important to some people..

Ia but it’s human nature to critic others.

• Anon

I’m so glad he stopped looking like a Jewish transvestite

joe jonas doesn’t have a good body, he has big arms, a small chest, fat thighs and no shoulders

• Ijustneedyounow

Apr 28, 2012 @ 01:09 pm

thunder thighs! :D lol sorry i just had to

I like guys with thick thigs. Guys with skinny legs turn me off.

from the better looking to the worst looking one

1.nick
    2.harry
    3.niall
    4.liam
    5.louis
    6.joe
    7.zayn
    8.justin
    9.kevin

Joe Jonas is a Greek God and no man can even reach his heels. He’s beyond perfection.

I like nick’s body

hi demi!

Apr 28, 2012 @ 01:11 pm

from the better looking to the worst looking one

1.nick
    2.harry
    3.niall
    4.liam
    5.louis
    6.joe
    7.zayn
    8.justin
    9.kevin
    ——————-

Louis and Niall more attractive than Joe? Um no… I’ll let Harry and Liam pass because (btw I was trolling about Harry having wrinkles) they are sem-cute even though I think Joe is beyong better looking.

• Ijustneedyounow

why can i only see half the screen when i click on the video?

• classicalmusicplayer

why can i only see half the screen when i click on the video?

—-///–/

That always happens to be too when the post from broadwayworld.com
    I just go to the website and watch it there

we’re never gonna agree, no one is better looking than the other, it depends on the looker, for me, nick is the best, but that’s just my oppinion

This is true.

lol poor kevin

from the better looking to the worst looking one

1.nick
    2.harry
    3.niall
    4.liam
    5.louis
    6.joe
    7.zayn
    8.justin
    9.kevin

I totally disagree! except that nick is the better looking one, the rest is wrong, justin is good looking too

1.harry 2.justin 3.liam 4.louis 5.zayn 6.nick
    7.joe 8.niall 9.kevin 10.brad pitt

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

you being serious? Joe’s body is as near to perfect as you can get.

• jesusofsuburbia

weeeeee

nick has the best body, but nick has the best looking face

Oh gurl no you didn’t. Brad Pitt when he was young was better looking than anyone from One Direction and the only guy who can match his looks is maybe Joe when he shaves.

you being serious? Joe’s body is as near to perfect as you can get.

no, he is short has no shoulders, it’s weird, but he has nice legs lol

I was being ironic! of course brad pitt is the best looking one of all, but joe is ugly now, too skinny and messed up, he was good looking when he was 18

I don’t like joe because his face is too small

Apr 28, 2012 @ 01:21 pm

—————

All Joe needs is a razor and some shaving cream.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

you being serious? Joe’s body is as near to perfect as you can get.

no, he is short has no shoulders, it’s weird, but he has nice legs lol

he has shoulders; http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqdw35yt6a1qet0sd.jpg

and i agree his legs are boss.

• jesusofsuburbia

I thought Joe used to be quite good looking but somehow after he broke up with Demi and he’s face changed quite a lot he went looking weird lol idk

I don’t like joe because his face is too small

Joe has a huge ass head tho, he just always with very tall people.

Joe’s body is like a lil version of Leonidas

I agree with this, he changed a lot, I stopped finding him good looking by late 2010

Joe has a similar bone structure to Brad Pitt. The big jaw bone I mean.

joe lost his smile, and the light in his eyes, that’s the problem

Maybe Demi’s cum makes Joe better looking then.

I like brad pitt’s face, I haven’t really noticed how his body looks

jesusofsuburbia said:

his face hasn’t changed, he just shaves the sides of his hair, and has scruff now.

Joe’s body is like a lil version of Leonidas

joe wasn’t good looking when he was really young, he started to look good when he was 17 or 18, and looked his best when he was 19 or 20, and when he turned 21 he started to look terrible. and nick was really cute when he was a little kid, and started to look terrible when he was 13 or 14, he looked better when he was 15 or 16 and now he looks his best

who’s leonidas?

Joe’s body is like a lil version of Leonidas

he’s always doing good things :)

• Ijustneedyounow

He’s got some arms

• inhumancreation

What a pretty man.

Apr 28, 2012 @ 02:22 pm
    lol you had to pick the worst one direction pic, anyway they do look better than the jonas bros, facts are facts, that doesn’t mean anything, looks is not that important

The Jonas are better looking!

Apr 28, 2012 @ 01:27 pm

I like brad pitt’s face, I haven’t really noticed how his body looks
    ——————–

Brad Pitt’s boy?

so it’s a jonas thing, looking good at 19, so nick will look terrible when he is 21 as well?

Apr 28, 2012 @ 01:27 pm

I like brad pitt’s face, I haven’t really noticed how his body looks
    ——————–

Brad Pitt’s boy?

Apr 28, 2012 @ 01:27 pm

I like brad pitt’s face, I haven’t really noticed how his body looks
    ——————–

Brad Pitt idk now but he used to have a body like a greek god.

nick is perfect, the best, flawless, no one can compared to him, he is one of a kind, he is king nick jonas, loved by everyone!!! live king nick!! and no one cares about the rest!

oh no!! joe’s body doesn’t look anything like brad’s

How does this look terrible?

Apr 28, 2012 @ 01:27 pm

I like brad pitt’s face, I haven’t really noticed how his body looks
    ——————–

Brad Pitt idk now but he used to have a body like a greek god.
    I always thought brad pitt looked his best in Troy.

• anonmus

You can tell Joe puts a lot of time in the gym. That wouldn’t happen if he always had a hangover. I think he drinks like most other 22 year olds. But not excessively. The hair on his face is his choice and he looks fine with it.

I didn’t say Joe’s body looked like Brad’s. I meant his bone structure in his face was similar.

oh ok!!! but joe’s face is really thin, brad’s isn’t

joe is wasted 95% of the time. he’s not attractive anymore

Joe is an awkward turtle. Nick is sex for real

I like nick jonas, but I hate the fact that he is a jonas, I’ll be happy the day that joe and kevin aren’t even mentioned in a nick’s item

• Destiny

Lmfao, Leonidas? Really? Gerard Butler was so freakin ripped- How can you compare an Eight Pack to an Empty Crate

Joe and Brad Pitt are one of the few men that can pull off ridiculous haircuts like this

Apr 28, 2012 @ 01:34 pm

oh ok!!! but joe’s face is really thin, brad’s isn’t

Joe doesn’t have a thin face, he has a big jaw line like Brad’s.

nick! can you please date dakota fanning?

Joe doesn’t have a thin face, he has a big jaw line like Brad’s..

he has a really thin face and now he lost weight even thinner

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

joe is wasted 95% of the time. he’s not attractive anymore

I agree! but poor guy, he has an issue

joe is wasted 95% of the time. he’s not attractive anymore

He’s not. Just because he goes out and has a few drinks with his mates doesn’t mean he get’s wasted every time he does.

joe and Brad are the only two guys I know of that can pull of ridiculous haircuts

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

NICK JONAS IS THE REAL DEAL

I only liked joe with curly long hair

On a scale of Hollywood all time beautiful guys

1) Marlon Brando
    2) Montgomery Clift
    3) Brad Pitt
    4) Joe Jonas

joe jonas may have a serious issue with alcohol, he drinks with friends and he even drinks when he is alone, he was even intoxicated and went to the hospital, he’s combining that with the cigars, he smokes a lot and he does drugs too, he lost weigh because he barely eats, I don’t know how did this happen, he was ok two years ago

On a scale of Hollywood all time beautiful guys

1) Marlon Brando
    2) Montgomery Clift
    3) Brad Pitt
    4) Joe Jonas

LOL

joe is average looking and so is nick

Apr 28, 2012 @ 01:44 pm

On a scale of Hollywood all time beautiful guys

1) Marlon Brando
    2) Montgomery Clift
    3) Brad Pitt
    4) Joe Jonas

LOL

I hope you are not laughing at gorgesou Marlon, Monty and Brad.

Apr 28, 2012 @ 01:45 pm

joe is average looking and so is nick

The One Direction guys are average, Nick too. But Joe is above average.

wow!! you must be really stupid to keep talking about these guys looks, everyone has different tastes but what makes a guy beautiful is their mind and heart :P

lol joe is below average, he looks like a sick mr bean

the 1d guys are way better looking than joe

Whoever get’s to marry him is one lucky lady.

• classicalmusicplayer

—-///–/

There is nothing wrong with drinking. Even drinking alone. Cigars aren’t that bad, they’re not great but they are better than cigs. There’s no real proof about the drugs but if he has it probably just weed

they’re all beautiful, all men are beautiful:P

no way! nick is the best looking one of all!!!

no way! nick is the best looking one of all!!!

no way! nick is the best looking one of all!!!

no way! nick is the best looking one of all!!!

no way! nick is the best looking one of all!!!

now he is the youngest person to land a lead role in a broadway play,

Nick still holds the record for the most Broadway shows under the age of 11 (# of shows, not # of roles). And he is the youngest to play Marius on Broadway or the West End. He is the youngest to play Finch in How to Succeed. Daniel Radcliffe was 22 when he landed the role and Darren is older than that.

no way! nick is the best looking one of all!!!

no way! nick is the best looking one of all!!!

no way! nick is the best looking one of all!!!

Yayaya

no way! nick is the best looking one of all!!!

I’m so glad he stopped looking like a Jewish transvestite

LOL

no way! nick is the best looking one of all!!!

no way! nick is the best looking one of all!!!

• Destiny

so Joe drinks when he goes out with his friends and now he’s an alchoolic??? Then i guess every adult who has a social life is an alchoolic too. Oh wait! Then i must be an alchoolic too!

you don’t know shit.

Whoever get’s to marry him is one lucky lady.

miley cyrus

Apr 28, 2012 @ 01:49 pm

the 1d guys are way better looking than joe
    —————–

LOL

you don’t know shit.

I may know something

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

exactly! finally someone with sense.

nick is the best

Joe doesn’t have an issue with drinking, he just likes to drink like many guys out there. He smokes but he doesn’t do drugs.

I gotta a feeling that Joe gets high….. And i hope i’m wrong cuz i’d hate that he become a drug addict, i would still love him and support him but….. Please Joe: say no to the drugs

• elizagutierrez

NICK GO AHEAD MAKE YOUR PLANS, GOD HAS BETTER ONES!!!

I DON’T THINK YOU BELONG IN NY!!

joe does drugs, sorry.

joe needs help

Joseph is waaaaay above all those fugly averagesa, except Nicholas.
    Those 2 can called even

In person people say Kevin is better looking than Nick.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

In person people say Kevin is better looking than Nick.

I found Kevin much better looking in person however, I wouldnt have said that he was better looking than Nick, that’s just personal opinion, however he was a sweetheart. All the boys are better looking in person than on photo.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Joe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

lol joe is below average, he looks like a sick mr bean
    LOL

• Live.Love.Learn.

The One Direction guys are average, Nick too. But Joe is above average.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL no.

I think all the 1D guys and Nick are more attractive than Joe…

When I met The Jonas Brothers when they went to Washington, Joe was the best looking one, then Kevin, then Nick. I don’t think any of the 1d guys is as attractive as any of the Jonas Brothers.

Kevin smells really go

Kevin was surprisingly handsome.

Good*

nick looks better than his brothers

There are rumors that HT$ is closing after Nick’s run and he is supposedly doing Jersey Boys in the fall. But who knows…maybe he’ll stay on through the summer and pick up Jersey Boys in the fall? I would imagine he needs a short break. And they have to release their next JoBro album at some point.

It will be interesting to see if SMASH picks him up as a regular character or he comes back to Last Man Standing.

Nick just go back to Miley

he can’t take a break because we can’t stand a break from him! I hope he stays in hts until september and stars with jersey boys in october

if he gets a role on smash that would be perfection we would see him every week, I would die, I hope he stays in broadway but I prefer him on tv

but the last thing I want is that he comes back with his brothers

Apr 28, 2012 @ 12:12 pm

Nick just go back to Miley

Nick go back to your brothers.

• inhumancreation

You don’t know you’re beautifullllll

• oceanUP

NILEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

• oceanUP

joe does drugs, sorry.

he needs demi to stage an intervention