Miley Cyrus HAPPY HAIR BUN

mileweke
FFN_Cyrus_Miley_ROQ_043012_9033243

Miley Ray leaving Pilates class in West Hollywood. FameFlynet.

What a great weekend. Spending time with the fabulous LOL director Lisa ❤

• gorgeousselena

Miley is SO gorgeous!

Honestly, she is amazing… you compare her to Selena and she looks like a goddess… she is!

She is skinny but fit, has great hair and great style and doesn’t need a majorly famous boyfriend to stay relevent!

MILEY’S NEW ALBUM IS EXPECTED TO GO #1 now that she has new management!

FUCK SELENA! HELLO MILEY 2.0!!!
    thats why selena is always on the list of most beautiful people and hot guys have crushes on her and miley is one of the most undesirable women? lmao cause shes soo fugly disgusting and manly! poor irrelevant horse face and biggest attention whore ever *cough*miley*cough* miley face is ugly her hair is hideous and she has a manly back! shes a trashy bitch who always looks like a huge mess and like she doesnt even take a shower, no wonder why so many people say she stinks ewww! and damn miley delusional and jealous stan have to be like her talentless idol just a huge joke? hahahaha her album is expected to be numer 1? shes an irrelevant bitch with a travesty, horrible and annoying voice, she fade and her single you gonna make me lonesome when you go just was number 1 on cmt for like a day, that single flopped and after more than 2 years cbt is not even gold in us! soo seriously retard loser stop embarrasing yourself, but after all what can i expect since your idol is biggest joke ever and loves being a clown…. hahahahaha but thanks for the funny joke! lmao seriously cant even…

• sexonfire11

Selena is gorgeous, her face is prettier than Miley’s but Miley’s body and attitude and hair and her whole self makes her more attractive than Selena.
    A+ ,miley has more than a pretty face

her hip bone! agh.

• gorgeousselena

poor miley shes killing herself trying to be as skinny as she wanted to be (after she dare to say she was proud of her woman body poor stupid hypocrite and fake bitch) but she never can do nothing for her horrible and manly face! once a horse face always a horse face lol

• JustBreathe.
  • gorgeousmileycyrus

@gorgeousselena … wow, guys, we were RIGHT she does stalk every one of MILEY’S post! LOL… someone’s obsessed…

R u sure you’re not just a fan in sheer denial?
    You can like both you know!?!

And, hello, Miley didn’t cover bob dylan’s song, “LONESOME WHEN YOU GO” so it could hit #1… it was for A CHARITY FUND! That’s what Miley does! She’s a giving person!

Selena has NEVER made a cover so that all the proceeds could go to charity. (why wud she? She never gets the offer cuz she sucks so fucking bad! LOL!)

Selena ONLY makes music for the money. She can’t sing for her life and I love how you can’t find any proof or videos to disprove that statement.

THE fact that the song “LONESOME WHEN YOU GO” even got as much success as it did and hit #52 on the iTunes charts is amazing enough. IT WAS THE MOST BOUGHT ON THE ALBUM!

You’re such a stupid, concieded bitch. You just bashed all the poor children who relied on Miley amazing cover to get money to survive.

You Selena fans make Selena even more of a less desirable person. Her fans are a reflection off of her.

Let’s just not forget how many #1 albums Miley has had and how many Selena hasn’t had! lol.

BE SURE TO WATCH “LOL” by MILEY this May 4th and “SO UNDERCOVER” this June… both videos are expected to be smash hits at the box office!

BTW: Do you really think I thought I READ YOUR ENTIRE COMMENT? IT’S ALWAYS THE SAME SHIT. POINTLESS AND UNJUSTIFIED RANTS AND LIES… that’s you, little @gorgeousselena slut whore!

• Robbie

“Why are WE DISCUSSING SELENA ON A MILEY POST?”

oh… I see, @gorgeousselena is here… I wonder if she knows how many people hate her, even those who hate Miley as much as she does hate her.

I HOPE GORGEOUSSELENA KILLS HERSELF!

• SubwayToVenus

orgeousselena said:

Claudia your hatred has made you blind.
    How is this face ugly and manly?

Delusional.

@gorgeousselena do you REALIZE how many people hate you or are you blind?

• Robbie

@SubwayToVenus we’ll never understand that mind of hers. @gorgeousselena is about as thin-minded as Selena and probably is as equally un-talented as she is.

SHE’S A CONIVING BITCH!

• thecat61

Holy shit! This @gorgeousselena person really needs to be bitch slapped!!!!

• SubwayToVenus

SHE’S A CONIVING BITCH!

Not to mention a fucking delusional troll.

• gorgeousmileycyrus

_

@SubwayToVenus, ikr? which is why I’m making this “gorgeousmiley” account to do the same to her to show just how annoying she is. Damn, she has no life… when i talk to u… i imagine im talking to katy perry! ;) lol!

• gorgeousmileycyrus

@thecat61 don’t worry, @gorgeousmiley’s got it taken care of ;)

• SubwayToVenus

Yeah create that account!
    Hey, you are talking to Katy..

• gorgeousmileycyrus

@SubwayToVenus I AM… I signed up but the confirmation email with my password isn’t coming? HOW LONG DOES IT USUALLY take, Katy??? ;)

• OM

OMG, is it me or the girl behind her in the 1st and 2nd picture has the same style as miley or is it every single girl now? hair bun, chanel clutch even the shoes? or am I wrong?

• OM

Oh, and I think her hair looks different because she retouched her roots… she got ombre hair in a cheaper way I guess hahaha. ?

• EarthChild

I am so glad she has new management.

• fannn

WHERE DID SHE GET THIS PURSE? DOES ANYBODY KNOW??

claudia just shut up ur makin selenators look bas i luv selly 2 death selena is my role model and my inspiration but becaause of u ur makin her look bad. not all selenators r like that i love miley i watched every single episode of hannah montana and i bought all her albums but i luv selena more she s just down 2 earth cute cool girl, mileys beautiful and great and haters shut up about both miley and selena there both talented there both pretty and both deserve the best

• EarthChild

WHERE DID SHE GET THIS PURSE? DOES ANYBODY KNOW??

It’s Margiela. Super expensive. You might can find something similar somewhere else (:

This! You can love both! I’m he biggest fan of Miley but still i bought A Year Without Rain and i like all Selena songs! Even when my number one idol is MC!!!

• joesgirlforver

Miley is so pretty and she always had been, but she is getting too skinny. I dont care if she says she doesnt have I problem but I can tell something is up. You can see her hips bones, her collar bone is too noticable, and you can see the bones in her shoulders. She needs to stop doing her workouts because she DOESNT need them. I am worried for her alot.

I’ve come to the conclusion that @gorgeousselena, she must have Tourette syndrome. She says the opposite of the truth whenever she is talking about Miley, Selena or any other stars. It’s the only reason I can see for her to be posting especially on Mileys post and saying what she says.

BTW, my apology to anyone who actually has Tourette’s. You don’t deserved to be compared with someone like @gorgeousselena

• OM

__
    OMG I just saw this comment and LOLed so much. Because I thought it was a super cheap purse. I love her style and all but it’s not my favorite.. Imao looks like a supermarket bag with silver plastic glued on it. Maybe it’s because in my country (venezuela) purses are a very important accesory and you’ll se more carolina herrera style (not neccesarily designer bag but the kind of style)and miley’s doesn’t look like that at all and… I’m just used to it. But younger people like to use more “sporty” kinda purse like this crossed type of bags?, my mom use to tell me to match my shoes with my purse, but I’m not that old school so idc. I have “a new era style” according to my friends but lol if it wasn’t for the link i’d think it was a cheap bag. :/ lol. I’m so dumb hahahah.

• OM

f**ck i just deleted the rest of the sh*t I loled at these comments (in a good way):

EarthChild said:
    WHERE DID SHE GET THIS PURSE? DOES ANYBODY KNOW??

Sorry but she lost her amazing leg, too skinny

• Iz

Does she not have anything else to do than go to pilate class every frwaling day???

Omg you just made my day!! I don’t the Selena but I do agree that Miley is more talented and beautiful. Selena may have a cute face but Miley has everything gorgeous looking. Hater gonna hate!! They feel insecure about themselves that they need to bring someone else down. If you’re someone’s fan then just care about them no need to stalk someone you apparently hate!!

• EarthChild

Time management. She doesn’t have school or anything, and she’s been recording some I believe, or at least been at recording studios. That still leaves time in the day.

Iz said:

Ehm…be fabulous!
    By: LLL’s fab baby

• threelittlebirds

if i had a purse that big i wouldn’t know what to put in it

Where does miley live right now? With Liam? At least not with her parents anymore, is it right?

Dunno. Google here i come haha she used to live with her parents when she was 18 so…dunno hehe

• thecat61

Miley has her own house. She lives down the street from her parents.

• Jolene
  • NirvanaSmells

STOP BEING SO HOT MILEY. URGH. ITS HURTING MY EYES :((

SHES TOO HOT. ITS A CRIME. SOMEONE PUT HER IN JAILLL

A lot of girls discussing who is more atractive. Leave it to the guys

Miley and Selena are beautiful

Miley’s breasts are gone

They both are cute. Scarjo and Megan Fox are the ones atractive and beautiful.

Claudia your hatred has made you blind.
    How is this face ugly and manly?

Delusional.

——————————
    Sorry but it isn’t a good picture.

Miley and Selena fans are both delusional. They aren’t that pretty.

• mvzhikx

im pretty sure guys find selena more attractive cause nick dumped miley 4 selena and taylor lautner liked her and justin bieber and many otehr celeb guys

————————————————

She lives in her own house now in Studio City (she used to live with her parents in Toluca Lake). She lives there with Liam. Here’s a link to info about the house http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/juice/content/miley-cyrus-buys-39-million-house-studio-city. Click on the link at the end of the article – it’ll show you more pics! Those are pics from before she moved in, though, so it looks completely different on the inside now. All her walls are painted black :)

• gorgeousselena

nooo she just a disgusting attention whore who doesnt do anything with her life, shes a lazy bitch! even tho she has nothing else to do she doesnt care for at least finish her high school! poor miley delusional fans it must be sooo embarrasing being a fan of a pathetic and lazy bitch who clearly fade and her only job is being an attention whore 24/7, no wonder why they are soooo damn jealous of selena!

• gorgeousselena

nooo she just a disgusting attention whore who doesnt do anything with her life, shes a lazy bitch! even tho she has nothing else to do she doesnt care for at least finish her high school! poor miley delusional fans it must be sooo embarrasing being a fan of a pathetic and lazy bitch who clearly fade and her only job is being an attention whore 24/7, no wonder why they are soooo damn jealous of gorgeous and talented selena who has soooo many upcoming projects and shes working with oscar winners and people in industry loves her and respect her, meanwhile her manly idol is just a huge joke desperate to get some media attention and people constantly make fun about her… lol sooo funny!

• BrokenArrow

so sad that people like you can actually live with such a hatefull soul

• gorgeousmileycyrus

Miley is SO gorgeous!

MILEY’S NEW ALBUM IS EXPECTED TO GO #1 now that she has new management!

FUCK SELENA! HELLO MILEY 2.0!!!

• OMJitsMiley

She’s flawless!

The same girl who became Guiness Book of World Records’ “Most Charted Teenager” (with her hits “Party in the U.S.A.,” “The Climb” and “Can’t Be Tamed,” to name a few) also has her own rap sheet of wildest moments. But unlike a lot of her contemporaries, Cyrus remains unapologetic for her typical teenage behavior and continues to be one of the most prolific wunderkinds in the industry. Her latest film, LOL, is set to hit theaters this week.

• Robbie

She can look stunning in a casual outfit. @gorgeousselena should be here soon to rant about how Miley’s face is “fat” and how her bun isn’t positioned directly at the center of her beautiful head.

I HATE SELENA FOR MANY REASONS, BUT HER FANS HAVE TO BE THE WORST!

they ruin her career for her by being so hateful just to prove a point… which they always fail to do!

• sexonfire11

is it me ? or hair looks darker more like brown

• OMJitsMiley

I think Selena is pretty & cute but Miley is beautiful and sexy. Stop comparing them, they are amazing in their own way.

No, Selena fucking sucks. If anything, she’s a little “cute” like a fucking 10 year old… sexy, hell no!

• Vbb

I need to start doing pilates, she looks so fit. Gotta adore Miley.

• SubwayToVenus

• EarthChild

__

Well it’s completely leather reading the description and plus with the brand name that’s why it’s so expensive. It’s definitely not my favorite bag of hers hahah, but for her Pilates and stuff it probably comes in handy to carry stuff around in (:

_____
    Yeah, she definately knows how to wear a bag!!! it’s perfect to carry stuff around while you are just too lazy after working your a** off to just try to get your clothes into the bag!! lol. well i’d be so tired I wouldn’t care!!! yeah… I read it was leather but it looks really weird XD idk.

• EarthChild

Ehm…be fabulous!
    By: LLL’s fab baby

You’re right. Specially in the fans part :)
    By: LLL’s I’m agree with ya baby

EarthChild said:

Ehm…be fabulous!
    By: LLL’s fab baby

Haha that movie <3
    Hey gorl why is this so dead lately :3?
    By: LLL’s baby

• EarthChild

Haha that movie <3
    Hey gorl why is this so dead lately :3?
    By: LLL’s baby

OceanUp? IDK ): Maybe because it’s after midnight on a school night on the East coast? :/

EarthChild said:

Haha that movie <3
    Hey gorl why is this so dead lately :3?
    By: LLL’s baby

Lately it’s so weird here…now that i finally have some free time to comment everybody’s gone lol
    Maybe i’m the only one who doesn’t have a life yet xD
    By: LLL’s baby

i wish i was rich…I feel like Miley buy’s a $1000+ purse, only to carry it around for a couple weeks then never use it again..

Beside the money, i would love to have a career like Miss Cyrus’s! She’s amazing :’)
    By: LLL’s *it’s so dead here* baby

• EarthChild

Maybe i’m the only one who doesn’t have a life yet xD
    By: LLL’s baby

Lol I’m always on OU. I lurk on my phone quite a lot. Maybe GS and OU being so against Miley lately is turning readers away ahahahah (: Jokes.

EarthChild said:

Maybe i’m the only one who doesn’t have a life yet xD
    By: LLL’s baby

Haha oh my..they hate Miley U.U the worst it’s that there’s a “latin OU” website called dtodoblog.com that it’s basically even more harsh and the hate it’s incredible against Miley.
    Here it’s too “tamed” if you see the other site o.o
    By: LLL’s baby