Zayn Malik Perrie Edwards DATING!

Perrie-3-perrie-edwards-30348332-483-554

Zayn Malik is in a relationship with Perrie Edwards. A source close to the couple told The Mirror: ‘It’s true, they’re a couple and are happy to come out and tell people now. They’ve only been dating for a few months as they were just friends before then. That all changed the last Zayn was back in the UK in February, when they met up and realised it was more than that.

One Direction are currently on two weeks’ holiday and Zayn has told Perrie he wants to spend as much time with her as possible before the guys head off on tour again. Obviously, she’s more than keen to say yes!’

She looks so old

• A

A ton of make up is never attractive. She looks like a drag queen.

HATERS COME AT ME

• SubwayToVenus

They have bad taste when it comes to women.

Miley would be better for zayn

she isn’t beautiful at all

Miley would be better for zayn

Hell nah! They would look smoking hut together but i support Liam 2 + Miley = Miam 2.0 haha <3

• meow

They have bad taste when it comes to women.

This!

Miley would be better for zayn

ZILEY FOREVER !

Ok.

1) She’s wearing a lot of make-up because she was just about to go on stage, seriously, good image her, she’s a very pretty girl.

2) Be as harsh as you want to her but y’know she’s going out with Zayn lol. You’re abuse means nout to her and Zayn.

• SubwayToVenus

Zayn and Miley? ewwwwww. Miley and Nick ooooooooooor.. Miley and Liam P.

• SubwayToVenus

Who’s bullying her? we’re just giving opinions, I didn’t even say she’s ugly, she isn’t, she’s trashy.

how the fuck is she trashy? are you all morons? you know nothing about her yet your calling her trashy and ugly….she’s gorgeous and not trashy whatsoever. you fucking idiots.

you’re*

Ain’t nobody fucking bother by this girl. He won’t always be famous so I hope she’s with him for the right reasons.

• HOOLIX

How old is she? She looks to be like 50. Seriously. I don’t mean anything wrong.

_

The picture does her NO justice and it’s not our fault the pic is awful. No one is even hating so S.T.F.U.

SubwayToVenus said:

Zayn and Miley? ewwwwww. Miley and Nick ooooooooooor.. Miley and Liam P.

They’re too smoking hot bitches to be together :p
    They need a balance for thei sexyness!!! :3

• Vbb

Y’all that’s spewing out the word hate need to fucking look it up and learn to differentiate hate and a opinion.

It’s only hate when you like someone and can’t have them but someone else is with them. So you’re mad and say all kinds of foolish mean things to make yourself feel better. For one I don’t like Zayn and this pic is awfully trashy.

She’s a very sexy clown

NILEY.
    If they ever get back together, they’d be the hottest couple ever. Queen and King, like they used to be.

She looks like Meredith from Parent Trap.

Perrie?
    Perry, the platypus.

WTH, I’m not kidding, to me, she looks 60 with a very good surgery.

dolly parton’s sisteR?

That’s called jealousy, not hate.

this is just a rumour people! they are not dating.

ILL COME AT YA ! :p blame her make up artist not her.. she is cute!

Excuse sorry but i saw a pic of her without wearing a make up and she’s not as beautiful as she is when wearing 16 tons of her makeup. #LLN t(-.-t) ../..

I think she’s not with him for the right reason because she dumped him before because he thinks she’s more famous than him and i think she’s with him now because he’s very famous . just giving my opinion. Call me a directionater now but SHUT YOUR BIG FUCKING MOUTH.

ILL COME AT YA ! :p blame her make up artist not her.. she is cute!

=====
    Excuse me as i know artist can control there make up artist on how much or least she’s make up can be. t(-.-t) S.T.F.U. WHEN YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT ARE YOU TALIKING ABOUT. ../..

WTF!

she’s actually gorgeous and one of the sweetest girls I’ve met, she’s also got a fabulous voice :)

The truth shall set you free!!!! You are sooo right!!!

• Jasmine

Your comment just made my day lol

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:
    has anyone met Nick here whilst he’s on broadway?

I went to NY earlier this year and I went to see HTS but I didn’t meet him cause that was during holidays and there were MANY girls that day.

aw really? that sucks, im flying in on 1st june, i’ma try and meet him on 3rd June, hopefully it wont be too busy but ima turn up early and stuff. I can’t wait to see HTS, how was it?

Harry’s going to end up moving to the US. Just watch.

• SubwayToVenus

Harry had to fly to LA because of the stupid fans, they’re fucking retarded and they need a boyfriend, they need some dick.
    _

I thought that was a rumour.

Me too but I just saw the pics on Tumblr.

Niley is dead and gone,

Mhm

Nick still talks to Delta.

i really like little mix and i think she has an amazing voice but i still do not like her and i do not no way. i just prefer the other 3 girls.

• SubwayToVenus

I thought it was great ! Nick received a standing ovation :) I really really liked it.

I heard he went with Marvin from JLS for his bachelor party or something

Nelta 2012

How open-minded? What will you do/not do?
    _

I don’t do anal or licking ass. That’s just NO! I don’t do anything that’s going to make me puke.

I’m meeting nick Jonas this year I’m
    Gonna ask him to sign my niley book
    I
    Made

• SubwayToVenus

Cher Lloyd is my girl crush.

SubwayToVenus…

That’s not me. That’s the girl I hate, LMAOO

Vbb said:
    _

I thought that was a rumour.

I heard he was flying in to LA to meet Taylor… it’s like all on twitter, might just be a rumour though.

I’m a virgin, I won’t do shit.

That already happened. Nick signed the Miley book and laughed.

• Delta Goodrem

Nick still talks to Delta.
    Ehhhh, we don’t talk. We just have missionary sex, but it’s silent when we missionary.

May 1, 2012 @ 01:55 pm
    SubwayToVenus…

That’s not me. That’s the girl I hate, LMAOO

I know everything about u:)))

Live.Love.Learn. said:

No you are not momma LLL :3
    Haha aweeeee! *blushes* you’re so sweet :’) <3

:3 *gogogagaga imma baby ftw*

Live.Love.Learn. said:

I heard he went with Marvin from JLS for his bachelor party or something

JLS are still here in the UK.

When I meet Nick, I will make him sign my boobs and Delta’s album.

• Vbb

_

I thought that was a rumour.

Well he didn’t mind so..

====

Hormonal teenage guy…
    She however is an adult & should’ve known better.

• Nons

Are you open-minded when it comes to your sexuality? In real life.
    _

How open-minded? What will you do/not do?

I agree with you 100%. He can totally do better. There’s no reason for him to be with her.

She’s trashy as fuck.

awkward because she’s not trashy at all, she’s lovely. just because she wears a lot of make up doesn’t mean she’s trashy, it’s part of the “funky” image her band is going for.

“don’t need makeup, to cover up”

lol well obviously you don’t think that zayn..

STFU @ all the Perrie fans, you look stupid. This pic does her NO justice and that’s what was pointed out. Get your shit right!

• Gorgeoussubway

Ugh u delusional fuck heads! Subway forever!

STOP IT ANON.

May 1, 2012 @ 02:07 pm
    Vbb said:
    Demi’s going to marry Wilmer and Miley will marry Liam.
    _

Miley’s not going to marry that ape.

She will.

Subway is the tampon to my period

Joe and Taylor are dating.

I wanna go to subway with u subway

SubwayToVenus said:

that shits cray. like why? I understand that they like them, and support them and stuff but theirs still boundaries and you don’t cross them, they’re just people at the end of the day. Like I support the Jonas Brothers with like everything in me, but you don’t see me sailing the seven sea’s just to knock on their front door looking like a creeper, that’s insane.

I know, besides, that’ll only make Harry hate them tbh. They need to go away, seriously, it’s fucking creepy and annoying.

If they are trully dating, it wont last very long.

I wanna go to subway with u subway

:7…BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
    By: LLL’s baby

guys, is it true that miley tweeted Nick? Or what happened over twitter lately, i’m kinda lost… all i know is that there was a ‘niley moment’ on twitter :/

• SubwayToVenus

exactly, and if you looked up to them so much you’d respect their family and down time. I’m not even a fan of 1D but it annoys me with the fact that they can’t be left alone.-

This, they deserve a rest.

Subway you’re the girl in the right or left in that photo? The girl in the left looks like my ex school mate :)

• SubwayToVenus

Yes Nick tweeted that he was listening to You could be happy by Snow patrol (SOUNDS LIKE A NILEY SONG) and hours later Miley tweeted the lyrics to that song.

• Katie

I feel sorry for any girl who dates a member of One Direction because the amount of hate she will get is just awful :(

how is it a niley song?

• MileyChrist

DO DA DOO life is goooooood ;)

how is it a niley song?

It’s about a guy missing someone but wishing her happiness anyway.
    “You could be happy and I won’t know, but you weren’t happy the day I watched you go”
    and Miley tweeted the part of the song as if he wanted her to be happy and she is.

um wow … i thought that guy had better taste lmao…

and why if she isn’t beautiful,she is a good person

• JoeHoe15

Oh Zayn…

Clearly it’s all jealousy for those who are calling her trashy, ugly, ect. Clearly, they don’t know who she is nor have ever heard of her. She’s not a “fame whore”, she’s famous on her own. She might not be in the US, but she’s well known in the UK. If you guys call yourself “fans”, be happy for Zayn. Because the last thing he’d want is for you guys to hate on someone that makes him happy. Perrie is talented and beautiful.

• Tania

I think she’s very very pretty, but she still looks old to me. Maybe not 50 or 60 like I’ve read around here lol but definitely older than 18!

Oh gawd. You Directionators need to get out of here. Like any of you ever had a chance with Zayn. Get real. I love Perrie. Little Mix was great in X Factor.

• LOVE-4EVER <3

shes pretty…she better treat him well!!

• Sam

Still hoping that this isnt true. :-(

May 1, 2012 @ 01:56 pm
    That already happened. Nick signed the Miley book and laughed.

He was smiling <333333 niley forevvvva bitches !!!!!

• SubwayToVenus

I know everything about u:)))

Omfg, please don’t save pics again, stop, you’re creepy.

• Creeper Nons

I’m a virgin, I won’t do shit.
    Mhmm. Okay.

• Vbb

_

That actually wouldn’t surprise me.

lovely… hope they are happy :D she’s so cute and so is he :D

Taylor is in NYC!

I love One Direction so much!
    But Harry and Zayn choose this unnatural kind of girls. Look how much make up she wears..
    It’s hard to respect his decision & this relationship.. :(

awe, I cannot waitttt :3

• Nons

When I meet Nick, I will make him sign my boobs and Delta’s album.

LOL

• SubwayToVenus

Taylor and Harry wouldn’t look cute.

Taylor is in NYC!

Oh shit, I have no idea why he’s heading to LA then.

ja mam velmi rada zayna malika a prajem mu vsetko dobre do buducna a aby bol viac a viac slavny to mu prajem:)

Mhmm. Okay.
    ___

I know sarcasm, whtf is that about?

http://instagr.am/p/KGR4HWD8IT/. Looks like Camilla Belle on drugs.

• Creeper

I have a folder full of SubwayToVenus pics.

• Vbb

Taylor and Harry wouldn’t look cute.

This.

• SubwayToVenus

Oh shit, I have no idea why he’s heading to LA then.

I heard it was because he needed time with his family and fans have been stalking his house so he went on Holiday with his mum.

Taylor is not in NYC, she’s in LA.

There’s two subway creepers LOL

Jaylor is still going strong. Sorry Hailor shippers.

• SubwayToVenus

Taylor is not in NYC, she’s in LA.

No, she’s in NYC. I just saw pics of her and a friend on Tumblr from yesterday in NY.

I’m
    Subway, awkward, shipping niley, Sarah stalker 2.0;)))

• SubwayToVenus

I think Taylor is still seeing Tim Tebow.

SubwayToVenus said:

Oh shit, I have no idea why he’s heading to LA then.

oooooh, that’s stupid, who the fuck waits outside someone’s house after they’ve been on a tour and just want to spend time with there family? that’s messed up.

SubwayToVenus…

That’s not me. That’s the girl I hate, LMAOO
    ___

Her body is nice her face, urgh.. hmm. yea.. ok.

• Nons

Mhmm. Okay.
    ___

I know sarcasm, whtf is that about?
    I’m not being sarcastic. I believe you.

May 1, 2012 @ 02:01 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    Taylor is not in NYC, she’s in LA.

That girl is a ninja, she was just in LA, recently.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Jaylor is still going strong. Sorry Hailor shippers.

I thought I was the only Jaylor ‘shipper’ left … :)

Subby babe don’t change the subject

I make this place alive :)

I wanna eat a niley for breakfast

• SubwayToVenus

I know, I feel so bad for them :( In fact, they even got involved in fights with Anne via Twitter.

Taylor is not dating Tim Tebow. But her new album will be about Jake Gyllenhall.

• SubwayToVenus

That girl is a ninja, she was just in LA, recently.

Lmao, she’s in NY now.

STAWWWP it subwaaaay !

• Live.Love.Learn.

JLS are still here in the UK.

=====

Idk but there are pics of Harry & Marvin at the airport. I read that they were flying together to Vegas.

I’m not being sarcastic. I believe you.
    _

Ohh, Okay, I thought you were creepy anon.

Demi’s going to marry Wilmer and Miley will marry Liam.

I think Taylor and Joe are seeing eachother.

Perrie?
    Perry, the platypus.
    Haha

NILEY.

Preach it gorl haha!

• Live.Love.Learn.

Oh OU just posted the pics of Harry at the airport

I salute u subway

WTH, I’m not kidding, to me, she looks 60 with a very good surgery.

Lmao! Jealous botchez everywhere right?
    By: LLL’s cool baby

Nick is going to marry Delta and Joe will marry Taylor.

Please people who are saying that she’s ugly look at this picture:
    Perrie is ridiculously beautiful! and youtube her… she’s got the best personality of anyone ever.

Please people who are saying that she’s ugly look at this picture:

FVCK YOU BITCH! She’s still wearing a make up there and i googled her “Perry edwards ugly pics” and that pic you’re showing shows up . Dafuq? How did ya know that she has a good personality? is she your sister or something? how about her mother? Her old looking face tells it all that she has a bad personality. Simple, she’s a star and if she will show her bad personality she will be hate by her fan or other people. SHUT YOUR MOUTHS I’m just giving my opinion. Call me a hater. Call me jealous. But i’m just giving my very own opinion.

• Vbb

Demi’s going to marry Wilmer and Miley will marry Liam.
    _

Miley’s not going to marry that ape.

NILEY.

This. Imagine their babies, curly and blue eyed.

• Subway Creeps

I touch myself thinking in Subway and Claudia

I’m sure she’s a nice girl and all, but I just don’t see why she uses so much makeup. She has since her audition for X Factor. She doesn’t need it :s

• Creeper Nons

I’m not being sarcastic. I believe you.
    _

Ohh, Okay, I thought you were creepy anon.

No, I’m not creepy. Don’t worry. Haha

• SubwayToVenus

Are you people fucking stupid? why would we be jealous of her? She is trashy, PERIOD. No one wants to be her, chill the fuck out, we’re not hating on Twitter or wishing death upon her because she’s seeing Zayn, we’re like, she’s trashy, that’s it.

Subway is sex on
    Legs when Im drunk

That’s called jealousy, not hate.
    _

Jealousy is the source of (most) hate. It’s hate when you go out your way to insult them.

• SubwayToVenus

i don’t get why people are calling other people stating their opinion jealousy. half of it really isn’t.

Christina Aguilera – Beautiful.
    By: LLL’s baby :'(

NILEY.

This. Imagine their babies, curly and blue eyed.

And their voices *.* awww!!!…

Lol, this.

———————-
    THIS. THIS. I like that she’s keeping Zaynie happy, but she really is trashy.

SubwayToVenus said:

Lmao keep calm and radiate love ^_^

_

Jealousy isn’t the source of most hate, lmao, I’m sure if someone ever did something to someone I love, I’d hate hem and I wouldn’t be jealous of them, that’s fucking stupid.

• Vbb

dolly parton’s sisteR?

Haha! This.

i heard that this is all a rumour tho. and that she likes niall, not zayn.

AH AH AH QUE SERA SERA AH AH AH AH QUE SERAAAAAAAAAA
    By: LLL’s singstar baby

• Live.Love.Learn.

Ewe. Ya know, I’d have no problem with them dating people if they picked decent girls.

Ugh oh Zayn smhhh…I guess it’s still an improvement over Rebecca Ferguson though.

Rebecca was so adorable tho! She was so nice :—–) Perrie is a downgrade.

_

I’m not talking about that kind of hate. There are soooo many different reasons for someone to hate anyone. That other anon said it was jealousy not hate. I was giving her an example of hate if that’s what we were spewing out at her. That’s not what we’re doing and no one (I assume) is jealous of her either.

• SubwayToVenus

This, why can’t they date normal people? Like Louis, Eleanor is sweet and pretty.

how is she trashy?

This. Imagine their babies, curly and blue eyed.

They would look like Harry Styles and he’s fug so..

rebecca is beautiful.

• SubwayToVenus

They would look like Harry Styles and he’s fug so..

Harry is beautiful.

This. Imagine their babies, curly and blue eyed.

They would look like Harry Styles and he’s fug so…

Lmao omg people it’s bitchy today xD
    By: LLL’ baby

• meow

Jealousy isn’t the source of most hate
    ___

From fans it is.

• SubwayToVenus

Um, I’d say this girl is prettier than Rebecca.

rebecca is beautiful.

She is.

Who do you think you are?
    Who do you think I am?
    You only loved to see me breaking
    You only want me cause I’m taken
    You don’t really want my heart
    No, you just like to know you can
    You’ll be the one who gets it breaking
    You only want me when i’m taken

meow said:
    Jealousy isn’t the source of most hate
    ___

From fans it is.

Lol, no.

Seriously, Rebecca is beautiful and so nice.

ZILEY forever

You’re beautiful in every single way…D:
    By: LLL’s baby :(

She’s really pretty that;s just a bad photo. All you Americans are just jealous little fan girls who no nothing about Perry.She actually a very sucessful girl and has had a No.1 single here in the UK so stfu. http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3bzwwS64n1qfdbajo1_250.jpg

Seriously, Rebecca is beautiful and so nice.

REBECCA BLACK
    By: LLL’s baby

Umm perrie and zayn? NO!! I dont like perrie :( He made a good couple with Geneva Lane though..And I agree that they have a bad taste when it comes to women.

• meow

Lol, no.
    _

Then WTF would you call it?

• EarthChild

If he’s happy good for him! I can’t imagine Zayn with a blonde though. That’s probably just me hahah

REBECCA BLACK

Ew. No.

meow said:
    Lol, no.
    _

Then WTF would you call it?

I don’t know some girls might be jealous and some other might hate someone cause they find many things wrong with her/him so they can’t stand that celeb. It isn’t rocket science, some fans hate cause they’re jealous and some fans hate cause they despise the person they’re hating.

Miley is gonna marry zayn

EarthChild said:

Hi EarthChild…you and Zayn gotta have babies with sense of fashion and clean cut Disney star looks >.<
    By: LLL’s EarthChiayn 4eva baby

• SubwayToVenus

I’m english. Sorry all I have seen of her are her Twitter pics and she came off as kind of trashy looking, maybe I’m wrong, I don’t care tbh.

_

Don’t bring that UK VS US shit here. I hate when ppl do that.

Miley is gonna marry zayn

Nuh. She’s gonna save the planet and exterminate Danielle Peazer’s ass! And marry Liam P. *.*’
    By: LLL’s baby @.@

Nicholas is dating Samantha again reports e online

_

Don’t bring that UK VS US shit here. I hate when ppl do that.

It’s true! You act like she just some irrelevent little bug when really she’s made something of herself.

Miley is gonna marry zayn

By: LLL’s baby @.@

Baby Liam is
    Uggggly he should date selly

Harry is beautiful.

LOOL

_

I JUST SAID THAT! You just rephrased it.

Miley is gonna marry zayn

No, she’s going to marry Nick.
    I’ll say Zayn will marry loveislouder in her absence while she’s in Florida, cause I know that’s what she’d want me to say.

• SubwayToVenus

Danielle Peazer is fucking ugly.

Demi is gonna date Niall then get pregnant with Harry

Nicholas is dating Samantha again reports e online

Seriously or no? I hope so. I want to see Niley fans cry again.

Miley is gonna marry zayn

By: LLL’s baby @.@

Baby Liam is
    Uggggly he should date selly

How you dare! Justin and Selena belong to each other! They will have their own reality tv show and will marry each other in a huge famehoe’s storm!
    By: LLL’s trolling maximus baby

Nicholas is dating Samantha again reports e online
    If this is true then YEAHHHHHHHHH!

emi is gonna date Niall then get pregnant with Harry

Ew, Niall didn’t even mention her again, Demi will never date any of the one direction lads.
    I think she’ll get back with Wilmer when she goes back to the US.

_

No it’s not true. No one said she isn’t someone important. I like the UK ppl, you want to know why? I’m going to tell you anyways because THEY’RE PEOPLE. Don’t put us up against eachother, it’s petty.

Nicholas is dating Samantha again reports e online

Stop trolling.

Miley is gonna marry zayn

No, she’s going to marry Nick.

Nicky is gonna marry kimmy kardashian baby!

SubwayToVenus said:
    Danielle Peazer is fucking ugly.

are you being serious? she’s stunning.

Miley —- Nick or Liam 2
    Selena —- Justin or someone really famous atm
    Demi —- ??? someone who deserves that cool gorl
    By: LLL’s baby @_@

Stop trolling

It’s true baby! They’re dating and are very much in love !

Stop trolling.

umad?

I’d hate to say but I think Perrie is more pretty than subway to Venus

Wilmer is disgusting. I want him FAR away of Demi >.<
    By: LLL’s fuck me harder baby

Demi is gonna date Niall then get pregnant with Harry
    Then find out that the baby is actually Zayn’s, Demi was cheating on Niall with Harry and Zayn. She a hoe.

I’d hate to say but I think Perrie is more pretty than subway to Venus

You have pics of SubwayToVenus O.O?

Zayn and Miley are having sex in NYC she wants to make Nicky jealous

Actually I hope Nick and Samantha don’t date again. His fans ate her alive last time. I felt bad.

Demi is gonna date Niall then get pregnant with Harry

She’s pure. Like Selena’s vagina it’s locked!.

May 1, 2012 @ 01:21 pm

I’d hate to say but I think Perrie is more pretty than subway to Venus

You have pics of SubwayToVenus O.O?
    Ya there was a pic of her once with her friend going to a concert I think

OMG THEY CANT GO OUT! :'(

SHES NOT EVEN PRETTY!

• Supyinnaangep

perrie edwards has a stuffed up face. who took this picture and said “aww perrie you look so hot” because she doesnt. obviously zayn is up for a rude awakening

• Ari_Malik99

AS LONG AS ZAYN IS HAPPY IM HAPPY, IF YOU HATE ON PERRIE THEN UR NOT CONSIDERD A FAN YOU NOT A DIRECTIONER UR A DIRECTIONATER! PERRIE IS BEAUTIFUL AND IF YOUR A DIRECTIONER AND IF ZAYN IS HAPPY YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY FOR ZAYN!

• AliceL1D

She isn’t old actually she is younger than zayn, she’s 18

I’d hate to say but I think Perrie is more pretty than subway to Venus
    _

You got pics to prove this?

I’d hate to say but I think Perrie is more pretty than subway to Venus

Lmaooooo, how do you know? Creepy. I never said she’s ugly.

Ya there was a pic of her once with her friend going to a concert I think

Where? :|

• BrokenArrow

personally i love zayn and yes i am a bit sad that he is dating someone, but i am happy for him too.buuuuut, come on people you have to admit that at-least in this pic. she looks like shes 50 and ugly. come on zayn! couldnt you find a better girl than her?

• SubwayToVenus

Danielle Peazer is fucking ugly.

are you being serious? she’s stunning.

Not imo. I really think she’s ugly.

May 1, 2012 @ 01:23 pm
    I’d hate to say but I think Perrie is more pretty than subway to Venus
    _

You got pics to prove this?

She posted a picture on here Once. Saving it would be too
    Creepy

• EarthChild

By: LLL’s EarthChiayn 4eva baby

LOL I WISH

are you being serious? she’s stunning.
    _

I know right, I think there’s something wrong with SubwaytoVenus.

• Creeper

I saved a pic of SubwayToVenus’s enemy she posted…

May 1, 2012 @ 01:24 pm
    Ya there was a pic of her once with her friend going to a concert I think

Where? :|

You posted it here once and I think you have a tumblr ? But I know for sure you posted a link on here

• SubwayToVenus

You got pics to prove this?

She posted a picture on here Once. Saving it would be too
    Creepy

I did, the day we were all posting pics of ourselves but I didn’t post a pic in a concert with my friend, I posted a pic of myself.

thrilled! love pezza

I do have Tumblr.

I did but I was alone not with my friend.

Lmaooooo, how do you know? Creepy. I never said she’s ugly.

You’re so delusional u just said Perrie is ugly

Creeper said:
    I saved a pic of SubwayToVenus’s enemy she posted…

LMAOO, creepy, but who cares.

SubwayToVenus said:

You got pics to prove this?

She posted a picture on here Once. Saving it would be too
    Creepy

You saw how looks loveislouder? It’s a girl?

Demi is gonna date Niall then get pregnant with Harry

She’s pure. Like Selena’s vagina it’s locked!.
    By: LLL’s baby
    Demi is as pure and clean as Selena’s mouth when she goes down on Bieber.

• SubwayToVenus

Lmaooooo, how do you know? Creepy. I never said she’s ugly.

You’re so delusional u just said Perrie is ugly

Noo! I said she’s trashy but not ugly, her style, hair, make up, clothes are trashy but she isn’t ugly.

May 1, 2012 @ 01:27 pm

I do have Tumblr.

I did but I was alone not with my friend.

Oh I
    Thought you said something once about going to a Jonas brother concert and you were with ur friend

• SubwayToVenus

You saw how looks loveislouder? It’s a girl?

Yes, she’s really pretty :)

Oh I

I went to 5 Jonas concerts with my friend, lol, but I don’t remember posting a pic here. Or maybe I did.. I don’t think so though, I remember which pic I posted here.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Rebecca was so adorable tho! She was so nice :—–) Perrie is a downgrade.

=====
    Yes but she was a married older woman with two kids. No 17 year old deserves that kind of baggage. If it were a 17 yr old girl in his position, it would be frowned upon.

I don’t want to see conversation about pics I want to see them.

You posted a pic with ur friend

• SubwayToVenus

How is Danielle stunning? Her nose is fucking big and her hair.. Eleanor is way way prettier :)

• SubwayToVenus

I know how disco is dead looks like, Anna, gn, Jordan , Ina, and many other fuckers.

• Creeper

I heard your vajayjay it’0s hairy

You posted a pic with ur friend

Hmm, I think you’re confusing me with someone else.
    My tumblr is
    http://johnnykickaholeinthesky.tumblr.com the only pic of myself there is the one as icon. Look it up and check if it was me, I’m creeped out, I never posted that pic on here, in fact, I stopped posting links cause some people were saving them.

I heard your vajayjay it’0s hairy

Lmaoo, ew, no, I shave it.

That’s great. You sound like a creepy anon, stop please.

I agree. Eleanor is a doll <333333
    Louis picks them well.

Harry & Zayn have freaking horrible tastes in girls.

• SubwayToVenus

That’s great. You sound like a creepy anon, stop please.

Lmao, this.

You posted a pic with ur friend

Hmm, I think you’re confusing me with someone else.
    My tumblr is

Pretty sure u have brownish hair and it’s long..you posted a pic with ur friend I remember !

• SubwayToVenus

Dirty blond straight long hair. No that wasn’t me.

I heard your vajayjay it’0s hairy

Lmaoo, ew, no, I shave it.
    That is soo sucking good to know, Subway, so fucking good ta know! Thanks for sharing!
    *Sarcasm*

May 1, 2012 @ 01:34 pm
    That’s great. You sound like a creepy anon, stop please.

Truth hurts !!!

• Creeper

My wallpaper it’s a photo of SubwayToVenus…

and she did what to you exactly?

• heyyfer

I don’t like her

*Sarcasm*

Well I was just answering to the creepy anon, haha.

18 (: x

How old is she? :|

Creeper said:
    My wallpaper it’s a photo of SubwayToVenus…

lmaoooooo

the boys obviously give a lot of thought when they want to date someone, especially to go public about it. therefore, don’t assume that they’ll brake up soon.

oh, and ever thought that maybe HE could break her heart? the boys aren’t ALL angels you know.

ughhhhh i hate her. and im heart broken zayn how could u i thought we were soulmates(in theory) lol oh well i knew it waz gonna happen but what ever makes my zayn happy but if that girl breakes his heart she better watch out becasue me and millions of people will rip her face apart

May 1, 2012 @ 01:35 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

Dirty blond straight hair. No that wasn’t me.

It is I just found it

It is I just found it

What? Where? creepyyyyyyyyyyy, show me the link.

• Vbb

Noo, not the best pic.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

foolishly, I fall to the obvious pattern of it all.

It is I just found it

Post it!

My phone is covered in subway to niley

• Creeper

I heard your vajayjay it’0s hairy

Lmaoo, ew, no, I shave it.
    *Sarcasm*

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    By: LLL’s baby XD

• SubwayToVenus

Why would you save pics of the users on here? CREEPY.

That’s great. You sound like a creepy anon, stop please.

Truth hurts !!!

Haha, no, it’s creepy.

May 1, 2012 @ 01:38 pm

It is I just found it

What? Where? creepyyyyyyyyyyy, show me the link.

I’ll
    Post it on ur tumblr in ur
    Ask
    Box :)

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:
    foolishly, I fall to the obvious pattern of it all.

aaaaaaaaaaah that song <3

I want to fuck subwaytovenus and yes I’m a female.

I’ll
    Post it on ur tumblr in ur
    Ask
    Box :)

Okay :)

May 1, 2012 @ 01:38 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:
    Why would you save pics of the users on here? CREEPY.

Cuz im demitri

• Creeper

Eww i was just joking. It’s seriously someone creeping here O.o

• Live.Love.Learn.

I bet you don’t have a pic of me xD

• Nons

What the hell is going on here? Why are anons talking about having pictures of users on OU?

I bet you get off to them, lol.

This post is just that, A RUMOUR. The mirror is BS!

Eww i was just joking. It’s seriously someone creeping here O.o

Lmao this, that’s why users stopped posting pics here, someone saved them, ewwwwww.

I Fap to
    You live love
    Learrrrrn

May 1, 2012 @ 01:39 pm
    ThatboyisaMONSTER said:
    foolishly, I fall to the obvious pattern of it all.

aaaaaaaaaaah that song <3

I freakin’ love it. wish he’d record a studio version.

—————-
    Zayn was 18 when he was with her? He likes kids so who cares. He obviously didn’t mind it then.

• Nons

I want to fuck subwaytovenus and yes I’m a female.
    Are you open-minded when it comes to your sexuality? In real life.

I Fap to
    You live love
    Learrrrrn

Lol I’m hideous though xD

• SubwayToVenus

I freakin’ love it. wish he’d record a studio version.

I know! The lyrics are genius.

• Vbb

Eww i was just joking. It’s seriously someone creeping here O.o
    _

Lmaoooo! I’ve been sitting here laughing my ass off at all these post. I can’t..

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

why would you save a photo of a person off this site onto your own computer? … like what goes through your mind whilst doing that? I can understand saving a photo of a celebrity, wait, okay now even that sounds creepy. But you get what I mean, i’m sure everyone has a photo of their favourite celeb lurkin’ on their laptop somewhere.

• SubwayToVenus

The anon was trolling he/she didn’t send me the pic, thank God, I was freaked out.

Are you open-minded when it comes to your sexuality? In real life.

I have it subway I am fapping don’t bother me

Live.Love.Learn. said:

I Fap to
    You live love
    Learrrrrn

Lol I’m hideous though xD

No you are not momma LLL :3

SubwayToVenus said:

I freakin’ love it. wish he’d record a studio version.

I know! The lyrics are genius.
    they are, like one of his best, I honestly think.

• EarthChild

wait LLL did you get my reply my computer is being stupid :|

Lmaooooooooo, this.

Agree!

So what if she looks trashy, if these two are happy, let them be..

I have it subway I am fapping don’t bother me

Haha, troll.

====
    They started dating when he was still 17.
    & um he was a kid…dating a woman with two kids….

• Nons

I don’t know who Perrie Edwards, but…..I really have nothing to say about her. Just a pointless comment.

wait LLL did you get my reply my computer is being stupid :|

No! What did you say? I may have just missed it =/

• Snacks

Hi Nons! I missed you. Now bye again lol :)

They started dating when he was still 17.
    & um he was a kid…dating a woman with two kids….

Well he didn’t mind so..

• xMerryh

i think she’s younger than Zayn by just a few months:)

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

has anyone met Nick here whilst he’s on broadway?

No you are not momma LLL :3
    Haha aweeeee! *blushes* you’re so sweet :’) <3

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:
    has anyone met Nick here whilst he’s on broadway?